Wild Blood, Baby, I'm A Demon

Story Info
Super hot cis lesbian sex, light bdsm. By and for lesbians
4.2k words
4.38
6.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wild Blood, Baby, I'm A Demon

By Rain Slate

Songs that go with the story:

DeathbyRomy- Day I Die

Angie- Boss

Angie- Dope

Brooke Candy- XXXTC

Teagan Johnston- Electric

Switchblade Symphony- Wicked

Morillo- Booty

Cracker- Low

Fever Ray- If I Had A Heart

Hole- Violet

Casey's sweet pink tongue licks up and down my vinyl corset. Her eyes say "thank you". Casey is soft masc with long sandy blonde hair. It's so thick. She has that soft, softball, chapstick lesbian vibe, but she has tattoos too and she is a surfer because of course she is. But no one knows that behind closed doors, sometimes she is my little bitch too. Mostly, however, I am her dirty little whore. Her soft brown eyes drill into mine now though, silently pleading for more.

"Come on, Princess, show me you want it." I purr. "You can do better than that." That cunning pink tongue moves faster and with purpose, up my chest, stopping at the bottom of one breast and running along the vulnerable flesh there, silently begging for permission.

"Do it." I smile. Her tongue circles my nipple and it feels so intense. I moan softly.

"Do you like it, Mistress?" She smirks at me.

"Oh you're soooo sure of yourself, your ego is so fucking big."I half moan, half laugh.

"You're desperate for me." She pinches my other nipple. I tip my head back and moan helplessly.

I don't want to admit anything. I'm trying so hard to maintain the illusion that I'm in control. I want to say something sassy but if I open my mouth, I will be able to do nothing but whimper and moan. Her touch is electric.

"Unlace it." I say, turning my back to her. Her eager fingers snake down my corset, grabbing the little bow and pulling teasingly.

"You like it when I touch you, I know you do." She growls. "Don't fight it, just give in to me. Let me have you. Admit you're dripping wet. I know that pussy's flooded." And she's so fucking right. I'm wearing a thin black, silk slip skirt under my corset and I'm dying to be naked for her, to show her my thick, begging body, my full breasts and soft, milky thighs.

"Lemme get that pussy." She purrs, running one hand through her long, thick hair- that perfect hair that soft butch lesbians have. They always have the hottest, thickest, long hair.

"Come on, good girl." She breathes, beginning to untie the ribbon that binds me. Suddenly, I become Mistress and Slave at the same time.

I attempt to grind my ass up against her sleek black slacks, my little business domme. "Bad girl." She laughs, removing my corset. She snaps her fingers and points at my slip.

"Now." She commands. I shed my slip instantly and kick it aside. My little mesh black bra is open in the front, little slits that allow her to slide her fingertips through and squeeze.

My long red hair cascades down my back, teasing my ass. I shudder.

"More, Mistress." I plead.

Casey moves her mouth to my tits, my lacy black bra brushing her cheeks. She takes one nipple and begins to suck, pushing me back onto the bed.

"I don't have time for your fucking panties." She barks and I rip them off.

The tip of her tongue descends upon one nipple. She slowly circles her tongue around the tip, so many times that I lose count and my legs tremble.

"They're soooo hard." She smiles, teasing me, rubbing it in my fucking face that she can so easily make me a sopping wet and whimpering mess.

She removes my bra, makes her tongue flat and rubs it firmly back and forth over the tip of my nipple. My hips arch toward her leg, desperate to grind, but she frustratingly keeps her body just out of my reach. I'm going crazy.

She sits up and removes her sports bra. Her tits are heavy and full, her nipples soft pink, hard like icebergs. She immediately leans over me again and cruelly brushes them against my mouth. I savor the way her full tits feel as they seduce my closed lips, our soft skin exploding with sensation. We both moan, hypnotized by each other. Our energy together feels like passion on crack.

Before I can suck her incredible tits, she pulls away and slowly rubs them down to my chest, burying her face in my neck and blowing softly. My whole body convulses. "You're so fucking desperate." She smirks.

"Fuckin give it to me." I beg, so fucking helplessly slutty.

"Give what to you?" She teases.

"Anything, Mistress, anything. I'll do anything." I'm practically crying, my arms grabbing at her. She stops pulling away and allows me to run my fingers down her taut belly. Her muscles convulse and she giggles. My big strong domme girl is ticklish.

"Quit!" She snaps, suddenly so serious.

"I bet those thighs are covered in golden honey, aren't they, Onyx?" She purrs as I desperately wriggle my hips and arch my back to press against her body like a little whore, Casey's helpless, willing little whore.

"Slut." She teases, smiling wickedly.

"I'm your slut, Casey." I sigh, squirming.

"Mistress, please use me. I'm your slave. You own me." I pant.

"First, I'm gonna take your panties off with my teeth." Her brown eyes are boring into mine, boring straight into my needy cunt.

"I can't handle it." I beg, "It's too much. My clit is gonna explode."

"Don't you dare fucking come until I say you can. You'll know when, fucking trust me." She growls.

"Yeah baby yeah, Mistress, anything, anything." I whine, so helplessly slutty for her. I can see the outline of her pussy through her sexy little boxer boy shorts. They're red and so fucking tight. Her thighs are tan and fit.

"Give me your clit." I plead. "Let me give her the attention she deserves, Mistress, please please."

She grabs my cheeks and squeezes, her lips two inches from mine. She licks my lips luxuriously and snakes her body down mine again, our nipples pressing together.

"Yeahhhh." She sighs. "You're so fuckin soft, I'm so lucky to own you." Oh and she does. I don't know why I ever pretend to be in charge. Even when she calls me Mistress, she's just topping from the bottom. "Casey, I'm yours, I'll do anything for you." I think.

She cruelly slides her tongue into my bellybutton and I squeal with ticklish joy, my heartbeat throbbing in my clit.

"Yeah, you love it, you little slut." She laughs, her smirk speaking straight to my pussy. She's so fucking confident. Her teeth grip the waistband of my black, lacy panties. Slowly, she teases them down over the top of my pussy. My breath catches in my throat and I let out a ragged moan. I'm hypnotized. I'm deep in subspace.

Suddenly, she sticks her tongue out and plunges it into my pussy and hard against my clit. "FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER!" I scream, my nerves exploding. That one invasion of her tongue has me on the brink of exploding.

"So desperate, such a little slut." She chastises me and I'm going wild. I can't think. I fucking love when she humiliates me. Just as suddenly as she tastes me, she stops and continues sliding my panties down over my lips and over my soft, pale thighs.

"Tell me, Casey, Mistress, tell me what you're gonna do to me." I beg.

"I'm gonna make you come until you wanna die." She breathes.

"Take your boxers off." I plead. She quickly obliges. Her pussy makes me so hungry. It's covered in glitter and honey, perfectly bald.

Instead of going down on me like I expect, she gets up on her knees and grabs me by my throat. I try to cry out but I can barely breathe. My breath is almost completely restricted. I feel my pulse throbbing in my neck and it connects with the throbbing in my sopping wet clit. I'm fucking flooded.

"Lift your hips." She commands, threading her legs through mine. My eyes get fucking huge and I can't goddamn believe what's about to happen. Her pussy is literally dripping as she brings it close to mine. She pushes her whole cunt hard against mine and we both just scream without shame. We're both so slick and our pussies drown each other, our clits pressing together, our heartbeats one.

She grabs my thigh with one strong hand and begins to grind her pussy against mine slowly, pressing so fucking hard. "Ahhhhh!" I cry. "Casey, God, please, it's too fucking good, I can't take it."

"Take it, Princess." She laughs, thriving on how desperate and needy I am.

"Are you so needy?" She teases. In response, I lift my hips and absolutely grind my cunt into hers, our clits throbbing together. It's so fucking good.

"God you're so good to me. You're making me insane!" I cry.

She grinds and grinds on me. Every time I get close, she slows back down. I'm literally sobbing. I've never needed release this badly in my entire life.

Suddenly, her tight little body is no longer touching mine and I want to cry.

"I want you to come with my fucking hand inside you." She rasps.

"PLEASE GOD FUCKING FILL ME!" I scream at the top of my fucking lungs.

Suddenly, she slams four fingers and half of her hand into my pussy, leaving it there and flicking and tapping against my g-spot, which she finds instantly.

"Motherfucking god it's so fucking good baby, I'm yours!" I babble.

Suddenly she's back up on her knees, rubbing tons of lube on her hand. I feel like my pussy is gonna explode already. The walls are tensing and pulsing because I'm so fucking needy for her.

"Oooohhhhhh yeahhhh it's so fuckin much baby yeahhhh." I cry as she slides her hand all the way up to the base of her palm, deep in my soaking wet pussy.

"You're all mine, you sweet, slutty thing." She smiles. "I'm so lucky to have the sexiest fucking submissive in the world."

"Oh thank you, Mistress, thank you. I fucking live to serve you."

Casey begins to push against my defenses, dripping more and more lube onto my slick, tight pussy. It's cold and I shiver as it begins to warm up. She twists her hand inside me, wiggling her fingers.

"Yeahhhh god Mistress I"m your little slut! Fucking use me!"

"Oh I already am, Princess. Take it for me. Take my whole fucking fist."

"Fucking give it to me." My arms are wrapped around her neck. We kiss passionately, our tongues swirling against each other's. I moan helplessly with each breath, rocking my hips and ass against her hand as she begins to curl her fingers. I never thought I could feel so full.

I look down and admire her tattoo of a black rose on her wrist, facing my pussy, a flower against a flower. She curls her fingers and pushes. I scream in pain but god it feels good, it feels so good. It's the best pain I've ever felt. My pussy muscles scream with pleasure, squeezing her fist so tightly.

"God you're so fucking gorgeous." She moans, beginning to pump her fist inside me.

"Help me, baby. Help me make you cum in a way that moves fucking mountains."

I slide my hand down to my clit and begin to push on it.

"Yeahhhhh." She smiles, looking down at me, capturing my mouth with hers.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you baby?" Does it feel so good?"

"Oooooh Mistress, your fist feels so good." I press my fingers against my clit and shake it back and forth just a bit. I moan. "Godddd, yeah." The combination of my fingers and her fist is making me lose my fucking mind.

I press on that soft, secret spot right above my full entrance and push up and down on it. I absolutely scream with pleasure.

"Oh yess, that's the spot, I know it is, baby, my sexy girl. Ready?" She smirks.

She pounds my cunt as I beat my pussy up with my fingers. I'm losing my mind. I don't know anything but the pleasure and the pain and the waves of electricity that wash over me. "It's fucking...happening."

My jaw is clenched. She's biting and sucking my neck. I can't fucking breathe. My legs quake.

"Fucking cum she commands." And I do. I pull the hood of my clit up and push it back down, applying just enough pressure.

"Mistress!" I scream, gasping for air, my clit on fire, my whole cunt throbbing. I hold her so fucking closely.

"Casey, Casey!" I cry, our tits pressed together hard as I come and come.

"Come for me forever, baby." She purrs.

Her fist slowly begins to slide out of my pussy. I scream in pleasure mixed with pain. My hungry pussy tries desperately to hold onto her. She slides out and I go straight into another orgasm, screaming and shaking. She catches my screams in her sweet mouth, swallowing them hungrily.

"I'm gonna eat you now, baby." She smirks, always keeping it cool no matter what, never wanting to submit and admit defeat. We kiss passionately for a few more minutes before she slides her tits over mine again, moving her body torturously slowly down and down and down until she meets the apex of my thighs.

"Spread them, princess." She whispers.

"Yes Mistress." I obey happily, feeling dizzy.

She dives in. My pussy is spread wide open and she covers it with her whole mouth, pressing her tongue firmly just below my clit and beginning to softly suck.

"God god god!"

She presses her tongue over and over on my clit, moving up and down on my desperate pussy. I'm so vulnerable all spread out for her. My cunt contracts over and over, adjusting to the loss of her delicious hand inside me. I moan and whimper while I have tiny little aftershock orgasms over and over. I feel like I'm melting.

I lose my mind as her tongue taps right below my clit.

She teases me like this for ten minutes. I'm crying, literally sobbing from how many times she's gotten me so close and then made me come back down. She knows I can't take any more, but does she care?

She stops. I squeal in pain. I have to come for her. I'll die if I don't. "Come, baby." She commands

"I'm gonna gush!" I cry.

"Drown me." She snarls, eating me so fast and hard and oh how I do, wave after wave of hot honey filling her hungry, waiting mouth.

"Mmmm, yum." She purrs. I bless her over and over with my holy water.

She looks up at me from between my legs and smiles lazily, licking her lips luxuriously. She bends close and kisses my pussy lips reverently. I quiver and shriek, "Please no more! Oh please, I came so hard."

"You need a break, baby?" She teases me so good.

I stretch and squirm happily before grabbing her around the neck and throwing her onto the bed on her back. Her naked, bald pussy calls out to me. She looks so sexy with her long hair forming a halo around her head. She gets me so wet, just the thought of her makes me helpless.

There's nothing hotter than the way she looks up at me while I hover above her- those sweet brown eyes taunting me. My aching cunt throbs where her fist once filled me. It gives me little jolting electric shocks that shake my pussy to its core.

I quickly slide down her body and settle between her legs. I begin to flick my tongue against her pussy, pressing above her entrance and then sliding inside, swirling around in her hole, making her go insane.

"Fuck me with your tongue, sweet Onyx!" She cries

"My good little girl." I murmur, sliding my tongue out for just a moment before slamming it back inside, filling her with its soft, teasing movements, just so fucking deliberate. I move my tongue back to her clit and all the sweet, vulnerable spots that surround it.

I suck the tip of her clit into my mouth at first, then suck more and more of her pussy in before I press my tongue against her, licking and sucking at the same time.

"Onyx! You're my good girl! Eat me, baby! Fucking serve me! Give me what I want!" And I do. I lick her obediently and greedily until her juices flow down my chin and down her sexy, tight thighs.

"I'm gonna..." She trails off, in Heaven. "I'm gonna..." I want to encourage her but there's no fucking way I'm missing this sweet come.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" She squeals, blessing me over and over with her sweet juice. I drink it greedily.

I tease her body with my hands, rubbing them all over her, calming her down as she gasps for breath, suspended in motion. She glows golden and I kiss her hard, my tongue tracing the inside of her lips.

"Your kisses make me wet." She purrs.

"Everything I do makes you wet." I smile, kissing her sloppily and hard, licking her lips lustfully.

"You're not wrong." She laughs.

"You know I'm not done with you yet, right?" I smile wickedly. I lean over to my nightstand and pull out purple leather cuffs.

"Mmmmm, I could pretend to be a brat and fight you but I'd rather just get railed." She says coolly.

I cuff her to my four tall, black bedposts. She looks more and more helpless with each cuff I buckle.

"How do you feel?" I tease.

She struggles against her bonds and giggles. "I'm in big trouble." Her pussy is sparkling with desire. Her tits are so full and lush and her nipples are reaching out to me.

"You're in such big trouble." I smirk at her. Her eyes are big. I pull out my big Hitachi magic wand and she looks like she's going to cry. The vibrations are so intense, she can barely handle the orgasms it gives her, especially at the same time as my strap is buried inside her. She knows what's about to happen.

I leave the wand in her view so she has to suffer, wondering when the torturous pleasure is going to come.

I wrap my good girl in my arms and kiss her softly. "Tell me what you want, baby." I smile.

"Go get it." She giggles.

"What do you want me to get, baby?" I tease.

"You know what." She blushes.

I jump up and quickly retrieve the perfect double-ended dildo. It's made of black and red silicone that goes deep inside me with a cock protruding from the front, fucking begging for Casey. My tight pussy holds it in so deeply.

I spread her legs and push inside. She's so soaking, sopping wet and flooded that it goes in so smoothly. Her sweet pussy swallows it up.

I hold her thighs, legs wrapped around my waist, and slide in and out of her slowly at first. She moans so deep and hard. I begin to stroke her and when I do, it drives the dildo deeper into my pussy. We moan in tandem.

"God, Mommy, it's so good." She wails. I know I've broken her down when she calls me Mommy. She's been plunged under water and deep into subspace for a while now.

I lean back on my knees as she thrusts her hips into the air as far as she can, considering she's chained to the bed.

I pump her slowly, gently, then a little harder. She purrs in approval as I begin to quicken my pace. "Mommy, yeah! Fuck your good girl!" She purrs in her raspy voice. I'm so full and throbbing and pulsing, electric currants stimulating every single nerve inside me.

It feels so good to penetrate her over and over and watch her hungry pussy swallow my thick black and red cock. It looks like a snake filled with venom, ready to bite.

"Take it for me, princess." I say and she mewls with pleasure, my little panther.

"Faster!" She begs and I begin to pound her harder and faster. She's already coming. Her eyes are rolled into the back of her head. She's coming so hard that she's frozen in motion, her face enmeshed in pleasure, her perfect pouty lips biting themselves.

I slam all the way into her as I lean up and uncuff her left arm.

"Pick it up, slut." I command. She pouts but she obeys and picks up the wand that's been taunting her this whole time. "Turn it on, baby." She does. I slowly pump my cock in and out, slowing down a little because I know she's about to be soooo overstimmed.

"Do it." I instruct.

"Ahhhhhhh! Onyx ahhhhhh it's so sen-sen-sensitive! Please, it's too much, it's too fast!

"Press it harder." I smile, fucking her harder, her pussy clenching and grabbing my cock desperately.

She does and the vibration goes through her pussy and up into the cock buried inside me. "Jesus! Fuck, Casey, fuck!" I scream.

"Yesssss baby!!!" She yells as I bury my cock so deep into her sopping wet pussy that my clit is touching the vibrator too. I lose my fucking mind.

"Come, come, come baby, come with me!" I beg Casey, my sweet Mistress as my body shakes and quakes with pleasure. I'm trembling everywhere and my moans are breathless and helpless, punctuated by loud moans and screams. Her screams tangle in the air with mine as she rocks her body against the vibrator and I grab her thighs and drill her. She wraps her long, athletic, sexy tan legs around my waist and I pound her harder and harder.

12