Wild Desire Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she was dressed her Lord whisked her back down to the dais. Feldspar, Gneiss and Nephrite were there waiting for them. Her Lord sank gracefully into his throne and settled her in his lap. Daniella rested on his shoulder, her head reeling. She wanted to pay attention to what was happening, but her Lord's scent of autumn leaves and spices was so relaxing. And how was she supposed to pay attention when the velvet of her dress was stroking her skin so delightfully? Her body cried out for more, more, more. She wanted to run her hands shamelessly over every inch of herself. She forced herself to wrap her hands in the folds of her dress.

The inhabitants of the Wood fell eerily silent. All turned to their Lord, something in his demeanor commanding their full attention. He scanned the assembly, his eyes nearly black and his mouth set in a stern line. A group of his subjects parted, stepping back to expose Hemlock and Oleander.

"Envoys representing the Northern Expanse, step forward," her Lord said, he voice reverberating through the cavernous tree. All eyes turned to the two faeries. They exchanged a smug, unconcerned glance and ambled toward the throne. The pair stopped at the foot of the dais, meeting the Lord's hard stare insolently.

"Your visit has come to an end," her Lord said.

Oleander sneered. Hemlock gave a charming smile and inclined his head. "Your hospitality has been incomparable, my Lord. We have enjoyed thoroughly tasting your delights." He gave Daniella and Feldspar lingering once-overs, leaving no doubt as to his meaning. Daniella took a break from floating on the ceiling to glare at him. Her Lord stroked her side soothingly, holding her closer to himself.

Oleander drew his knife casually. "I see you have finally brought our master's subject out from wherever you've been hiding her. Give her to us and we will happily be on our way." Feldspar and Gneiss drew their knives and stepped in front of Nephrite.

"She is a faery of the Wood now, as your master is well aware. She goes where she pleases and as I understand it, she has no interest in going anywhere with you." He glanced back at Nephrite. She shook her head, confirming his statement.

Electric tension filled the air. Daniella's hair stood on end and she shuddered at the physical sensation of power coiling around her. She could barely breathe from the pressure. She was reminded of the eery warmth and crackling calm of a gathering tornado. She lifted her head and saw that her Lord's eyes were black with fury as he looked down on the two envoys. The rest of the faeries of the Wood began backing away from the throne. A few who had been near the door darted out of the tree.

Oleander took just one step up toward the throne, and the room erupted in chaos.

An earthquake tore through the tree, centered on the two envoys. Oleander was knocked to his back, his knife skittering and bouncing on the floor. Hemlock fell to his knees, bracing against the pitching and rolling of the floor. The assembled faeries of the Wood clung to each other to keep their footing.

The Lord of the Wood stood, radiating power and fury so vital it was practically an entity unto itself. He delivered Daniella into Feldspar's arms with a murmured command to keep her safe. He stalked down the steps toward the two prostrate faeries. With each step the ground rolled under the two envoys. Daniella had never seen her Lord so obviously filled with violence. The earth moved in concert with his steps. He retrieved Oleander's knife and circled his prey slowly. Hemlock attempted to stand to his feet, only to be knocked back by a jagged lurch of the ground beneath his feet.

Her Lord took Oleander by the hair and dragged his knife across his throat, making a shallow cut. Oleander screamed, his face shattering with real fear. A drop of blood trickled down his neck, contrasting starkly with his pale skin.

"You dare to threaten my people and insult me in my own home," the Lord purred. He made another shallow cut, this time to Oleander's cheek. With a swift movement he twisted Oleander's arm. Daniella heard a sickening crack, followed by Oleander's agonized scream. Her Lord had broken his arm.

Hemlock pulled a throwing knife from his boot. Without deigning to look the Lord knocked him onto his back with another tremor. The faery let out a groan as he landed awkwardly on his wrists. His knife bounced harmlessly out of reach. Her Lord lifted Oleander by the shoulders and tossed him as easily as rag doll. He landed on Hemlock in a cursing, groaning tangle of limbs. Her Lord mounted the steps of his dais, turning his back on the dazed faeries. He sat back on his throne and patted his leg for Daniella to take her place again.

"Do not mistake our peace for weakness. You, of all faeries, know who and what I am. You have come here, insulted me in every way possible, and still have the impudence to make demands of me. Leave now while you still can."

The earthquake stilled. The entire assembly watched Hemlock and Oleander with hard eyes as they stood to their feet. They moved stiffly. Hemlock cradled his wrists close to his body, both broken. The wound Feldspar had made in his side had reopened, staining his shirt crimson. Oleander was no better off, bleeding from a cut lip and countless scrapes from being tossed repeatedly in the earthquake. Her Lord twirled Oleander's knife idly as he studied his handiwork.

"Bring my greetings to your master," he said. He nodded to Gneiss and Feldspar, who descended the dais to escort the two envoys out. Several other faeries fell in step with them.

Daniella held her breath until they were out of sight. The tense atmosphere in the tree held for several minutes and then by some cue the faeries relaxed. Her Lord nodded to the band, and they struck up a jaunty tune. Dancers filled the floor again. Food and wine passed from hand to hand as the faeries resumed their revelry.

"They're gone now, Little One," her Lord murmured against her ear, sending sensuous shivers down her neck. She craned her neck to give him more access to the sensitive skin there. He kissed down her neck, the stubble of his beard setting off explosions of pleasure along the sensitive flesh.

As soon as Feldspar, Gneiss and the others returned, her Lord stood. He murmured a goodnight to his friends, told the assembled faeries to enjoy their evening, and took Daniella in his arms to go home.

Up in his private residence the Lord set Daniella on the edge of his bed. She still looked dazed and hazy. Without warning she flopped back on the bed, a giddy smile plastered on her face. She ran her hands over her face and lips, then down her body in lazy circles.

"Lord? I think I'm really high."

He chuckled. "Yes, Little One, you appear to be."

He trailed a finger down her neck and along her collarbone. She shivered violently and moaned. He hardened instantly. She was so needy and responsive. He considered her for a few moments, tracing patterns on her skin with one hand. He made up his mind and got up from the bed, adjusting his suddenly tight pants. She made a little sound of loss and reached toward him.

"Shhh, Little One. I will return shortly." She grumbled and curled in on herself, shivering as she continued to run her hands over her sensitive body. He kept an eye on her as he sorted through his apothecary chest until he finally landed upon what he'd been searching for.

He laid down next to Daniella and kissed her gently on the nose. She opened her unfocused eyes and smiled at him. "You came back," she mumbled. Her Lord kissed her softly again and smiled at her exaggerated moan. He captured one of her wandering hands, brought it to her face, and placed a small, white pill in it.

"I would rather the first time we did this together to have been our choice," he said. "If you would like to sleep it off, I will put this away and put you to bed. Or, you can place this pill in my mouth and I will soon be in the same state as you. It's your choice, my sweet."

Sweet? Sweet. Daniella smiled at the new pet name. She closed her fingers around the pill and lifted her hand to her Lord's lips. He opened his mouth and she placed the pill on his tongue. He slipped the pill under his tongue and suckled on her finger. Daniella's breath caught as a hundred images of what might come next flooded her mind.

The Lord closed his eyes and let the pill dissolve, feeling the rush of warmth flowing through his body. A comforting sense of unreality settled around him. The air was soft and warm. His body was light, so light. He stared into his Little One's eyes, watching her watch him. He had never noticed how much depth she had in her unremarkably brown eyes. At first he saw mirth, then desire, then fire, wisdom, strength, pride. She was beautiful. She was awe-inspiring.

The Lord traced his tongue over his teeth. He hadn't taken that much but it was hitting him hard. He ran a hand over his face, shooting off sparks of pleasure. He wandered back in his mind to the last time he had taken this particular concoction. He was fairly certain it had been with Feldspar and Gneiss. Who else, really? He vaguely remembered the sex had been better than usual. He did not, however, remember this sensation that the universe was expanding within his mind.

His lover rolled onto her back and spread her arms out like she was flying. He flipped her over, marveling at the softness of her velvet dress. He undid the buttons down the back of her dress, slowly revealing her smooth skin. She shivered and shuddered as his fingers skittered over her back. The Lord pulled the dress down, easing the sleeves over her arms. She caught a sleeve in one hand, rubbing the soft fabric rhythmically between her fingers.

The Lord watched her gently writhing on his bed. He was already achingly hard. He stripped off his formal jacket and shirt. Each pass of his hands over his skin raised goosebumps. He was dangerously close to getting completely lost in the sensations exploding through him. He forced his eyes open. Focus. His lover was right underneath him. If he stayed with her in the here and now, the reward would be worth it.

The Lord stood and slid his pants down, cock twitching from the caress of fabric. He stroked it a few times without thinking, losing himself again in warm waves of pleasure. Focus, a voice inside him screamed. He shook his head and pulled his hands away from his cock. They glided over his hips and legs, buzzing and pulsing with pleasure.

He slid his lover's dress all the way off. She moaned and lifted her hips at the caress of fabric against bare skin. He smiled. He knew exactly what she was feeling. His own hands and feet were tingling with heady pleasure.

She rolled onto her back and his breath caught. Her breasts were the perfect size, the perfect shape. He lingered over curve of her waist and flare of her hips, her navel. All of it was perfect. He shuddered at the overwhelming sensations in his body and looked down. Somehow his hand was on his cock again.

"I am going to make you feel so good, Little One," her murmured, running a hand over her collarbone.

"Daniella," she whispered.

"Hmmm?"

She met his eyes. She was trying to tell him something. He leaned down closer. "Daniella," she said. "My name. Please."

The Lord's stomach flipped and his breath caught. It was too early, wasn't it? But she was there and she was so perfect, so fierce. She was looking at him with those big eyes and he felt — he felt good. He felt calm. He felt sure. How could he worry about timing at a time like this? Everything was perfect.

He lowered his body onto hers, a tangle of shivering, shuddering pleasure. "Daniella," he whispered in her ear. "I am going to make you feel so good." She moaned in response and ran her hands over his back.

He slid into her. "Perfect," he whispered. Then an idea popped into his head. "Well, not quite." He wrapped them in a swirling blanket of space and time, whisking them up his viewing platform in the highest branches of the ancient and massive tree.

The Lord settled them down on the platform. A wave of his hand added a few finishing touches: twinkling lights, heat, blankets, fresh fruit and spring water.

He sank back into his lover, groaning with the effort of holding himself back. Daniella moaned and clawed at his hips, pulling him closer. He clenched his teeth. He needed to maintain control. If he didn't, everything would be over before it even began.

"Hands above your head," he said. Daniella trailed her hands slowly up his back, making him shiver. She lingered on his shoulders and tickled his neck. He growled in her ear. Her hands floated up over her head. He pinned them there with one hand. "Stay," he commanded.

The Lord moved at a slow pace, savoring the electric waves of pleasure flowing through his body. Daniella was moaning and mumbling a steady stream of encouragements. He buried himself deep in her and squeezed his eyes shut until his breathing slowed.

He ran his free hand over her arm, up over her collarbone and down over her breast. Daniella's eyelids fluttered as she groaned under him. He rolled her nipple and she arched into his touch. She mumbled a string of curses and prayers. He thrust into her at agonizingly slow pace just once and she shattered with a ragged scream.

It took everything the Lord had to stop from coming with her. She shook and screamed around him, pulling him dangerously close to the brink. He grit his teeth and cast his awareness up into the treetops, searching for a distraction. He found it in the form of an owl perched high above him, watching the forest floor for the tiniest movement of prey. The breeze slid over his feathers. Uninteresting faeries made uninteresting noises — but then — yes! The tiny scratching sound of a mouse on the forest floor. The owl swept down on silent wings, diving toward its prey. As it passed the Lord's viewing platform he tumbled back into his own body.

After summoning the earthquake the line between what was him and what was the Wood was razor thin. Being high wasn't helping matters. The Lord shivered at the onslaught of sensations. Foxes chased mice over his spine. The gurgling stream flowed through him, eddying in his stomach. Silent birds of prey rode air currents through his lungs and brushed through the branches of his hair. Faeries danced in and out of his mind, twirling as they cavorted in the tree below.

The Lord snatched at shreds of himself, desperate to shove himself back into his own body. Daniella was panting under him, still shuddering from her orgasm. He rested his forehead against hers, steadying himself in the rhythm of her breath until the rest of the Wood dropped away into the background.

"Lord? Are you okay?" Daniella asked. She ran her hands gently up his arms and cradled them around his neck. A distant part of him wondered when he had let go of her wrists. He trembled violently and collapsed on top of her, burying his face in her neck.

The smell of blood filled his nose. The Lord slammed back into his body and inhaled again. It smelled so delicious. He trailed his tongue up her neck to find the source. Daniella had a thin cut on the side of her neck, no doubt from Oleander. A surge of rage welled up within him and he scrambled to quell a responding tremor in the earth far below them.

But god, her blood tasted so good. He shivered with desire and thrust into her slowly. It had been so long since he'd drunk from a human. The feeling of being in her while her life-force was right there was too much to resist. It had top notes of pain and desire, with a tantalizing base note of lingering fear from earlier in the evening. It was exquisite. Daniella groaned and ran her hands through his hair, urging him onward.

Acting on instinct, he brought a hand up to her neck and pressed down. A tremor of fear flowed from the blood at her neck. He inhaled the fear and savored the heady mixture of pleasure and pain. Daniella strained against him and clawed at his back. The Lord shuddered and thrust into her, dangerously close to losing any semblance of control.

He pulled himself away from her neck, panting. He was high. If he wasn't careful he might trip off another earthquake or worse. Her blood and pain were so tempting after the tiny sip he'd taken. He didn't dare lose himself completely.

"Don't stop," she whispered, her eyes wide as the moon.

The Lord stared down at her. God what had he ever done to deserve this woman? She pressed her neck up into his hand and squeezed his cock inside her at the same time.

He growled and pressed back, control slipping away. He pounded into her. Her desire, fear, and pain swirled around him and through him. She clawed down his back and hooked her legs around him, pulling him closer. He pried his hand away from her neck and pushed it into her hair. Safer. That was safer at least.

"Don't. Fucking. Stop," she growled at him. He paused and stared into her eyes. She was wild-eyed with need.

"Can't hurt you," he murmured.

"Need it," she said. She grabbed his hand and put it back on her neck, right on the cut. "Feels amazing," she whispered.

He groaned. It was all too much. He thrust into her again, this time losing himself in the maelstrom of sensations. He came with a shout, screaming her name. She tumbled right after, caught in the same storm. The Lord desperately clung to his own body, trying to keep the explosion within him from spilling over into the Wood writ large.

He slid off of Daniella and gathered himself. When he was able, the Lord propped himself up and examined Daniella's neck. The cut was small and her windpipe was unbruised. He was relieved he hadn't done much damage. He had barely sipped at her life-force. He shuddered to think how intense drinking more would be. The thought scared him.

"Hey," Daniella said, tilting his face toward hers. "Where'd you go?"

He smiled at her and gestured all around them. Daniella climbed on top of him and tickled her fingers down his torso. His cock twitched in response. His body was still so sensitive, abuzz with warmth. She kissed down his neck, shivering right along with him at the tantalizing touch of skin against lips.

"No more," he whispered. "Don't want to bring the whole forest down. Don't want to hurt you."

"Are you admitting you might lose control?" she asked teasingly. She trailed her hands down his chest again and he groaned. A sharp wind blew through the tree in response. Daniella glanced up. She repeated the action, watching how the Wood responded. She smiled wickedly at him.

"You can control me, control yourself, or keep yourself from affecting the Wood, but not all three at once?" He shivered and nodded. "But I want more," she said. She rubbed her body against his and he thrust against her, already hard again.

He groaned, and then he did something he had never considered doing with anyone else. He summoned vines from thin air and wrapped them around his own wrists, securing to the floor of the platform above his head.

"Lord?"

"Need to keep you safe," he said. "Don't let it go to your head." His eyes were squeezed shut and his breathing was deliberate with the effort of controlling his influence on the Wood. Daniella kissed him tenderly, knowingly, as if to tell him she understood. He may have tied his hands but as far as she was concerned, he would always be the one in control.

She moved down his body and ran her tongue over him, worshipping every inch of his torso. He groaned at the delicious warmth spreading through him. With his hands pinned and his lover in control, containing his pleasure to the confines of his own body was doable. The Wood was quiet around them, the earth still beneath them.

Her tongue glided over his balls and slid up his sensitive cock. He thrust up. She took his whole length in one swallow. He groaned and cursed, his hands straining at the vines. He wanted to grab her hair and fuck her face. He wanted to set the pace. As soon as he started pulling at the vines the wind around them picked up, reminding him why he had given over control in the first place.