Wild Emotions

Story Info
A passionate love-making with my Dominant.
3.4k words
4.47
9.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always been a shy girl, I had just turned twenty and I still had so many things to discover about myself. All those tragic circumstances I had to face in the past have nearly cost me my sanity, as it reflects in the darkness of my desires, in the darkness of my mind. I can't change it even if I wish to; I know I am a slave to my desires.

Marc was more than just my boyfriend; he was the Alpha I was born to surrender to; a tall dark handsome man, who had an obvious superiority over me, both physically and intellectually. He often told me that I was beautiful, and the depth in his voice as he spoke was charismatic. He was my friend, my teacher, my guide, my philosopher...he was my world. I loved him, and I trusted him.

We had many sessions together, and each one was exhilarating. I never counted the days we spent in a D/s relationship, for me, it was like I am bound to this man forever, and I live to serve him.

The last thing I remembered was that I was having drinks with him in his living room one fine evening. But when I regained consciousness, I found myself restrained on a bed in that special room, where we've had our previous sessions. I don't know if that was my heaven or my hell; all I knew is that was the place where I have embraced the darkest of my desires. There was a shiny collar around my neck, something that every submissive is proud to wear. I was dressed only in a pair of black stockings that matched perfectly in color with my long raven hair spread on the bed. There was another black thing on my body. It was his name tattooed over the left lower side of my abdomen. I adored it. He owned me and for me, it was a privilege to be the object of his desire.

I was helpless, in true sense. The ropes were milky white in color and soft textured but thick enough and they restrained me well. And what actually bothered me was the vibrator he had placed between my legs. It was stimulating my pussy, and the stimulation was intermittent and suboptimal - just enough to make me all wet and horny but not enough to give me an orgasm. I was going mad, and I could do nothing to help myself. I cursed the ropes bitterly. I had been moaning, screaming, but nothing was going to help. It was a torture, but it was my punishment and I had no choice but to take it, for as long as he wanted me to.

After what seemed like an eternity, he entered the room. I was thrilled. He stood by the side of the bed enjoying my condition. He seemed to derive some sort of a sadistic pleasure from my ordeal. The devilish grin on his face and the growl in his dark eyes were making it evident. I was sweating and trembling already. He ran his fingers through my hair. I moaned in pleasure. He moved his hand over my skin. My body shuddered with every stroke of his hand. It felt like heaven.

I had closed my eyes, enjoying his touch. I felt him move his hand from my face to my cheek and then to my breast. It stayed there for some time, fondling my beasts, and the other one joined, and then he suddenly grabbed my full breasts with both his hands. I jerked and moaned. His grip was firm, and it felt great. I had been craving for a thorough groping for many hours now. The vibrator made me so vulnerable. I wanted to feel his touch on every inch of my body. I felt his hands move downwards, across my abdomen, and reached my hips, brushing across them, I felt him slide his hand on my thigh, inwards and upwards. I shuddered, and I felt embarrassed. He was just about to discover, how desperate I was, how badly I was craving for him, from the wetness I had gathered over there. And he did find out. I shut my eyes tightly. He probably was looking at my face, checking out my reaction. I didn't dare to look at him in the eye.

His hands stayed around my thighs, stroking the inner side of them, and the vibrators were still doing their job. I was visibly trembling by now. I was too desperate. I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted him, in me. I just couldn't wait anymore...I had to break the silence.

"Please..." I said.

"Please?"

"I want you..." I said with trembling lips

"I am right here, little one!" he said with a wicked smile.

"I want you to..."

"You want me to...what? Tell me."

"I want you to...oh...please..."

"How do you expect to get it if you can't ask for it?"

"Please..." I said gathering some courage, "I want you to fuck me!"

"There you are! And why do you want me to fuck you?"

"Because...I want you, I love you"

"Do you really think so?" He said with the same wicked smile, "Well no, you don't love me. All I can see in your eyes at the moment is lust. Pure lust!"

I was almost in tears with desperation. I so badly wanted him in me. Every second that passed by was driving me crazier. And he knew it. He was deliberately delaying things. That was his way of torturing me. I had no answer to his question. Why did I want him? Oh, I didn't know. I only knew that I want him badly, very badly.

He broke the silence.

"So, you don't have an answer, do you?" He said, "Well, perhaps I can help you"

He put the vibrator away and then put his finger right in my pussy that was dripping wet and trembling, so badly wanting him there. I shuddered as he touched me. And my pussy muscles contracted almost spastically. When he withdrew his finger, it was all coated with my shameless lust. He moved the finger to my chest and wrote over it. Four letters - SLUT. They glistened brightly.

"Well, here is the answer to my question. You want me to fuck you so badly because you are a slut" he said pointing to the letters.

I couldn't disagree looking at brightly glistening letters. It was humiliating but I was too desperate to care. I was going mad by this torture. I was losing temper, "Whatever!" I shouted, "How does that matter? Just fuck me, right now, I can't wait anymore."

"Do you forget that you are talking to your Master? You think this is bad, well, there are worse things I can do to you, you know."

He suddenly grabbed my face in his hands and pressed across my cheeks very hard. I winced because it hurt. And then he pressed his right thumb against my lower lip, pressing it against my canine. "I need to show you your place; you seem to be forgetting that I am the one in control here, and I will use you anyway I wish. Your body is for my pleasure and not yours. I will be the only one giving orders here, so you better think before you speak next time, understand that?" he said spitefully, and pressed my lip against my canine hard enough to draw out blood. I was screaming in pain, as a little stream of blood flowed out of the corner of my mouth.

I suddenly realized my mistake. I didn't lose time to apologize. But he didn't seem to be listening to me.

"Do you like electricity?" He asked curiously.

I was confused, but also scared.

"Hmmm let's find out." he said.

"What are you going to do, Master?" I asked nervously in a soft voice.

"You'll soon know. The collar you are wearing isn't as benign as you think." he said that and pressed a button on a remote. And within a second a current began to flow through me. It was terrible! It lasted only two seconds yet it was an experience I won't forget.

"No! No! No! NOOOO! Please, not again. I beg you. Please don't do it again. I am sorry. I'll behave I promise." I said meekly.

"Na, just once more!" he said and it happened. I got another shock.

He smiled, and then he put the vibrator back to my pussy. I screamed in frustration.

He grinned as he watched me twitch and twist. He seemed to be really enjoying the sight of a helpless me tied to the bed and taking the torture of the vibrator. I saw him undress slowly, he looked like a king.

He crawled on top of me, and began touching me again.

"So" he said, "You were saying you wanted me to fuck you"...and he started mouthing my body, the skin to skin contact with his body added fuel to my fire. I wish my hands were free, I wanted to grab him, but I was helpless. He will decide when to touch me, he will do only what he wants to do to me, and what he doesn't want to do, he will not do. All I could do is to beg for what I wanted, and he would decide if I deserved it or not.

"Yes, please, I want you to fuck me, please, I beg you" I said with tearful eyes.

"Not so soon" he said with a cruel smile.

He put a ball gag on my mouth. Now that was really weird. He never used to gag me. He loved to hear me moan and scream. Then my eyes were blindfolded. I was really confused. And then I panicked when I felt his put an ear plug on one of my ears. He was taking away my senses one by one. Before he put the ear plug in my other ear, he said, "Relax, you'll be ok." And my hearing was cut off. And to my horror, I felt a double layered latex mask slide over my face. It would not only cut off whatever little light or sound that would reach me through the blindfold and the ear plug, but also make me totally mute. I panicked. I was totally disoriented, and there was no way I could communicate with him now.

It was really scary for me, but his touch pacified me. Our D/s relationship was unique in a way. We had no safe word. We didn't need it. I trusted him absolutely. And he knew me better than I knew myself. He knew what I needed; and I had complete faith in him, I knew; he might hurt me, but he will never harm me.

I felt his touch. This sensory deprivation had made my touch sensation extremely hypersensitive, since it was the only sense left with me now. I was trembling every moment. I could now do nothing. I could now only allow my body to react as it would to all that he did to me.

I felt his ways switchover from meticulous to animalistic. I felt his lips and teeth all over me, mouthing my body, every inch of it, licking me nibbling and biting me. He left a love bite on my neck, it hurt, and I screamed, but perhaps he never heard. He then began nibbling my breasts and biting my nipples. It was painful as well as pleasurable. I felt I was in some kind of a trance. I felt him move my thighs apart. Ecstasy! I felt his fingers between my pussy lips. I opened my legs further, in anticipation. I felt his fingers enter me, and rub the insides of my womanhood so sensually. I arched my back. I could feel my lust generate a lot of heat, squeezing his fingers. And suddenly, I felt an overwhelming wave of pleasure all over my body. I felt like I wasn't my own self for that time. I was an animal, a hungry animal, hungry for the pleasures of animalistic lust. And after the moment of ecstasy was over, I felt my body relax.

He had been watching me all throughout, enjoying every bit of my reaction, and every single bit of my helplessness. My breasts were rising and falling in a post orgasmic exhilaration. And then I felt the mask being removed. The gag and the ear plugs joined it.

"Are you ok?" I heard him whisper in my ear.

"Yes!" I said, with a huge grin on my lips. I was more than just ok, I felt like I was in heaven. I had just had the most wonderful orgasm of my life.

His touch was suddenly withdrawn. I couldn't feel him anywhere around me. I was still blindfolded. I grew anxious as I couldn't find him anywhere around me. I made whatever possible movements with my restrained hands and legs in a desperate attempt to feel him. There was no one sound to be heard. Did he leave?

With growing anxiety, I finally decided to break the silence. When I was about to speak, I felt his finger touch my lips. He was there! My lips suddenly held the finger between them. It was my way of showing affection and of telling him how much I wanted him. Soon enough, I felt his lips on mine, returning the affection. I felt loved.

With his lips still on mine, I felt him get on top of me again. He undid the blindfold and continued kiss me for another minute. He then raised his head and held my face in his hands and looked straight into my eyes. I could never dare to look at them, but this time I was ordered to. I looked at him and there was an eye contact. His eyes were beautiful, and they gleamed with confidence, authority, affection and lust, his gaze was so piercing, as it always was, accentuating the pleasure of submission, the pleasure to being owned by this man, the pleasure of being dominated by him, and of being used and abused for his pleasure.

I closed my eyes. I couldn't look into his eyes for long. He saw this, and he knew why.

"You want more, don't you? He asked, and I nodded hungrily.

I wasn't as inhibited this time. I could see, I could hear, I could speak, scream, and moan. I was going to enjoy it more this time, I knew it. I opened my legs in anticipation. He pounced on me again, giving the treatment I have been craving for. He was mouthing every inch of my skin, and digging his fingers deep into my flesh, as if he were a predator having his prey. His madness was contagious. I wanted to do the same to him, but my hands were restrained.

"Master, will you please untie my hands? I wanna touch you. Please" I begged.

"Alright," he said, "I will allow you to touch me." He winked and smiled. I was only surprised by the willingness with which he began to untie me. I could sense some sort of a mean trick here. It was nothing new for him to use my reactions against me, he did it almost all the time.

He said, "But remember; you are allowed to touch me only lightly. I don't want to feel the slightest amount of force or pressure. No grabbing and better mind your nails. If you disobey me, you will be punished."

Oh! I felt I was better tied up. This was a new kind of a torture now. Touch him "only lightly"? Hell! How was that even possible!

"Please...you know it is not possible. You are making me fight my reflexes! Please, you know, I can't, I am not in any position to have such a meticulous control over myself."

"Well," he said, "You said you wanted to touch me. Now I am letting you touch me. What is your problem?"

"No...please it is really difficult to withhold my desires. Please try to understand me...please"

"You know what," He said, "That is your problem and I really don't care"

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked rather angrily.

He reciprocated with anger. He grabbed me and pressed his thumb against the inner corner of my eye. It was hurting like hell! I screamed. "Since when did you develop this nasty habit of questioning me?" he said in a very stern voice "You know what, you are only making things worse for yourself."

"I am sorry" I squeaked. And he stopped hurting me after giving me a stern look.

And he continued eating me. He was nibbling my flesh, he was driving me mad. I wanted to do it all to him, and I wasn't even tied up anymore, but this only made it worse. When my hands were tied, the ropes would have helped me a lot in obeying his orders. Now I had to control myself, it wasn't easy, it really wasn't. A layer of sweat had covered me already, as I gently moved my trembling hand through his hair, and another one across his neck to his back. I hugged him, only lightly. The pleasure of being allowed to touch him was great; I only wished I could have him as I wanted.

His hands were crawling all over me and suddenly they crossed over below my waistline. Now it was going to be the real torture. He moved his hands across my hips backwards and suddenly grabbed my ass. And my hands over him grabbed him as a reflex reaction.

"Go easy" he said in a stern voice, "I will not warn you again."

I whimpered helplessly. I was in tears. I continued to touch him, struggling against my desires and my reflexes. It was terrible, but I didn't dare to say anything now.

He was playing with my pussy now and it was making me jerk. I took my hands off him and clasped the bed sheet instead. I was moaning desperately. I arched my back. He saw me so desperate but helpless, he smiled at my condition.

"Please..." I begged again and again.

"Granted!" he said finally.

He smiled at my defeat. He untied my legs. I was free from all bondage; all but I was still a slave to my lust. There was no more vigilance, just plain pleasure, and sweet surrender. And I was finally going to get that I have been craving for, begging for. No more words, only moans of pure pleasure. I saw lust in his eyes and I was honored. I felt his firm touches all over me, and then I was showered with kisses, licks and bites. I lay motionless, in total surrender. I let my body react in it's own way. He grabbed and squeezed every bit of my flesh, and multiple bite marks were evident on my skin. My pussy was pouring wet. I was ready to take his cock, I threw my legs open for him, to welcome him. He grabbed my hips and rammed his cock deep into me. My legs opened wider and I wrapped them around him. My eyes were closed tightly. My body jerked and shuddered with every thrust. I had feeble moans making their way out of my lips. My head was thrown backwards and I had his lips on my neck. I soon felt teeth, and I soon felt them moving lower, and lower. I grabbed his hair in one hand and was pressing him over myself with the other. My grip was speaking for itself, telling him how much I wanted him. He felt me cum and he grabbed me tightly as I surrendered to the waves of pleasure. Soon after, I felt him explode within me. My consciousness melted away and everything that was real faded into the background as we both were drowning in the ecstasy of that one beautiful moment.

We both lay motionless for a while, we both felt complete now.

He moved to lie down beside me, he held me in his strong arms, I was defiled but I was feeling beautiful. I was madly in love with him. His torments meant pleasure for me. I loved to be at his mercy.

I crawled deeper into his arms, and we kissed passionately. We spoke nothing, we didn't need to; there was silence punctuated by the sound of wind wheezing though the windows; it brought a wild fragrance along with it. And there was the moonlight pouring in through the slits of a closed window, kissing us as we fell asleep in each other's arms.