Wild Flower Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong?" He asked.

Christian took a deep sigh, cupping Miguel's sweet cheeks. "I would like to know about the man you were telling me about in Sumitria. Who is he?"

Miguel lost the smile on his face and just looked at Christian. He was reminded of his past and he didn't want anything related to his past at that particular time. He just wanted to forget everything and enjoy Christian's company.

He moved his eyes and looked away. "Maybe I will tell you about him someday."

Christian could tell that Miguel's mood was probably not right. He took his chin and raised his head. Then he stared into his eyes and smiled at him. He really didn't mean to make him sad or anything.

"I am sorry." He apologized. "Have you already fulfilled the promise you made to him?"

"No!" He shook his head. "But I am willing to leave everything behind for you."

"And are you willing to let go of your hatred?" he asked with passion in his voice.

Miguel didn't wanna have that conversation at all. "I know you mistrust me but I don't." He took a deep breath, slightly closing his eyes. "Right now, you bring so much happiness, Christian. That's all that I know."

Miguel grabbed Christian and they both started kissing. Christian's body reacted as soon as his lips met with Miguel's lips. His heart started pounding in his chest and he couldn't control his breaths. He moaned louder, gripping his waist. He brought him closer as their kiss split with fire.

"Oh..." Miguel moaned in between their kisses. He was enjoying Christian's mouth.

Christian gripped his waist harder, moving his hands to his ass. He squeezed it tightly and then groaned when Miguel moaned in his mouth. Nothing could have been as hotter as it was at that time. Christian didn't care about anything that was going. All he cared about was Miguel.

He gripped his thighs and lifted him up. Miguel jumped and wrapped his legs around Christian's waist. Christian didn't want to let him go. He started leading him to his bedroom and it wasn't long before they were already in the bedroom.

Christian laid Miguel on the bed and the kiss got intense. Their lips were already swollen and their moans were getting out of hand. Christian moved his hands to his own shirt and unbuttoned it up. He tore away from Miguel's lips and removed the shirt, throwing it to china.

Miguel's eyes went to Christian's hairy chest. He passed his hands on Christian's chest, loving how muscular it was. They chuckled and then kissed one more time before Christian finally removed Miguel's jacket.

He moaned, tearing away from Miguel's lips. Then he looked at him desperately, moving his hands to Miguel's shirt. They both unbuttoned the shirt and took it off. Now the both of them were shirtless. Their bodies were now moving against each other, causing more fire to spark between them.

Christian took Miguel's lips and held his waist tighter. His hand ran through Miguel's bare waist, massaging it softly. Then he ran his hands up his waist to his arms. He grabbed his waist and kissed him more intensely.

They both fell on the bed as Christian got on top of Miguel. His cock was really hard and he desperately wanted to make love to Miguel. He leaned his hands on the bed and looked into his eyes, smiling brightly him.

Miguel on the other hand wrapped his arms around Christian's neck. He really loved him and all those kisses he was giving him.

"You are the only man that I want."

He leaned down and kissed him hard on the lip. As the kiss got intense, Miguel held him tighter and flipped him on the bed. He was now on top of him.

"You still think I am dangerous and cunning?" He asked his lover.

Christian grabbed his face and got him closer. "I have never thought of you as dangerous and..."

"That's a lie." Miguel chuckled nervously, biting his lips. "You always look at me as though you want to know more."

"Yes!" Christian rubbed on Miguel's sweet lips. "You are right and some day, I will know everything. I want you so bad and I cannot be without you."

Having said that, Christian flipped Miguel and got on top of him. They took each other's lips and started kissing as if the world was about to end very soon.

Things were getting intense. Christian picked up Miguel from the bed and took him to the wall. He pinned him on the wall as Miguel's legs found themselves on Chris' waist. They continued kissing as moans and groans of pleasure filled the floor

"You are so sexy." Christian moaned. "I want you so much."

"You can have me." Miguel moaned, dropping his head. "I am yours tonight."

Christian smiled and attacked Miguel's neck. He started sucking on that sweet and gorgeous neck, nipping on it softly. Miguel held him tighter and brought his head closer. He needed more of that mouth and more of those kisses. The pleasure he was getting from Christian sucking on his neck couldn't be described at all. It was out of hand.

"Christian!" he hissed, feeling his body tremble. "Oh! Right there. I need more."

"I will... I will give you more, baby."

He continued kissing him as if it was the last thing he was gonna do on earth. What he didn't know was that just with those simple kisses, Christian was taking away Miguel's troubles and giving him pleasure in the process. He just moaned and groaned while moving his head from side. He was really hard and needed Christian so much. Fuck! He hadn't felt that happy in a long time. Christian made him feel like a man when he made love to him.

After several minutes, Christian laid Miguel on the bed and started kissing him on the lips. Their tongues were at war and their moans were getting louder by the second. Christian was busy sucking on Miguel's tongue and the boy was returning those favors. What could have been sweeter than that? Miguel couldn't have dreamed of anything sweeter and better.

They continued kissing while exploring each other's bodies. That night had just started for the two of them and it was getting even more intense. The two love birds didn't wanna pull away from each other's sweet lips.

***

Alejandro arrived at Felix's house with the prostitute. Felix's right hand man had already told the guards that they had been released for the night and the poor guy was just all alone. Poor him. Anyway, the guy they had bought off, Alex something was really helpful. It was really wonderful what money could do to someone.

They went inside the house and reached Felix's room only to get the surprise of their lives. Felix had passed out on the floor, dead drunk. He had taken three bottles of beer and they were all over the floor. That meant that he couldn't hear or feel anything, not with what Alejandro had done when he had visited him.

"What?" The prostitute was really shocked as she looked at Felix. She moved to Alejandro with a frown on her face.

"What is it?" He asked harshly.

"What do you mean?" She sounded angry. "I might have my way with him but the man is as good as dead."

Hearing what the prostitute had said, Alejandro chuckled as an evil grin appeared on his face.

"That was the idea." He said with an evil grin.

"What the..."

Before the prostitute could finish her sentence, a loud gunshot was heard throughout the room. It wasn't long before the prostitute fell to the bed with a hole in her head. Blood was gushing out and the white sheets were getting bloody.

"Bitch!" Alejandro groaned.

He moved his eyes to the door and saw Mark entering the room with a serious face, dressed all in black. He was still pointing the gun and Alejandro felt Mark had done the right thing. He was a really great guard and really loyal.

"Good job, Mark." He chuckled bitterly, looking at the dead body. "You really know how to follow instructions."

"Anything to please, mi senor." He said in the most serious tone.

Meanwhile, Felix's traitor worker was really shocked. His heart was pounding hard in his chest... his breaths were harsh... his eyes and mouth were wide open. He was looking at the dead prostitute and his body shook. He quickly looked at the man who had no sign of remorse on his face. In fact, he was looking as if he was enjoying it.

"What have you done?" He groaned, moving closer to Alejandro. "How could you do this? This wasn't part of the deal."

"And what was the part of the deal?" He asked harshly, losing the smile on his face.

"I didn't think we would be killing anyone."

"Oh really!"

Mark looked at Alejandro and the man winked at him, signaling him to do it. Before long, Mark turned the gun to the guy and didn't think twice before pulling the trigger. The gun went off, hitting the man's skull. He fell to the floor and was gone.

"Well!" Alejandro chirped, shaking his head as he looked at the guy's dead body. "All traitors must die." He laughed. "I just did Felix a favor. He can thank me later."

Meanwhile, Brandon who had been following behind came rushing into the room when he heard the two gunshots. He got surprised when he saw the two dead bodies in the room. He moved his eyes and looked at both Mark and Alejandro.

"What have you done?" he gripped his hair. "You know the orders, right?" He chuckled fearfully. "Why did you have to kill someone else when it was the prostitute that had to die alone?"

Mark looked at Brandon and chuckled manically. "This was a necessary evil."

"Stop complaining." Alejandro said in the most evil voice. "Now let's do the rest and get out of here quickly."

The three guys continued with the second phase of their plan. They couldn't wait to see what was gonna happen.

***

Miguel and Christian were in bed, holding on to each other like bread and butter. Miguel had his head on Christian's chest while the guy had him secured in his arms. It was the happiest moment for the two of them and they still needed more.

Their shirts were off but they were still in their boxer briefs. They actually didn't make love because they just wanted to hold each other and just talk to each other. They had quite talked, most especially about Christian and his life. It seemed the guy was really adventurous and liked his art so much.

They were still talking and Miguel got to know about Christian's life as a child and how he had been. He talked about what his father wanted him to do and how he chose art over money. His father had been furiously but he accepted it anyway.

Christian also told Miguel a lot of things. But Miguel didn't want to talk about his painful past. He just told Christian that his father had died, leaving him the companies. Of course, it was all lie but the guy seemed to have bought it. Everything was going Miguel's way. Maybe one day, after his revenge... he was gonna tell him everything.

"By the way, have you heard of Antonio's disappearance?" Christian asked.

As soon as Miguel heard that name, he got really nervous and trembled in fear. He knew he had to control himself or it was gonna be hard for him. Miguel took a deep sigh and then leaned on a pillow, looking at Christian.

"Antonio?" He gulped. "I didn't know about that."

"But the news is all over." Christian chuckled, rubbing on Miguel's lips. "The businessman has been missing for almost three weeks now."

"Maybe he's gone somewhere." Miguel suggested, shrugging his shoulder. "But why should you care?"

"No!" He shook his head. "He is probably kidnapped or something. He didn't say anything to anyone and it seems like there is some money missing from his account."

"What?" Miguel gasped. He remembered what he had done to Antonio's account. He had become so powerful that it was easy for him. But... "How did you know that?"

"My friend is an inspector." He smiled. "His name is Darren and he was on the case involving Antonio. It seemed the man had brutally raped a young boy but there was no evidence incriminating him. My friend is on the case. He wants to find out the mystery disappearance of both Lambert and Antonio. Isn't it strange that the two of them disappeared just like that?" He sighed. "The bad thing is that I argued with the bastard while in Sumitria ad my friend told me they might suspect me."

"What?" Miguel gasped, looking really shocked. "Why would they do that and why did you argue?"

"Well!" He sighed. "Apart from being an artist, I try to help people as much as I can so when I visited one foundation and found out about what he had done, I went to confront him and that was it."

"No!" Miguel felt a little scared. It seemed things were more complicated than he actually thought. He didn't like what he was he was hearing. "You are too good Christian and I know you are being honest."

"Are you sure?"

Miguel looked at Christian and smiled faintly. He actually had no idea that Christian's friend was an inspector.

"Yeah," he smiled. "But I think he may be somewhere."

Miguel smiled and then took a robe from the bed side. He started putting it on and tried to get up but Christian cupped his cheeks and planted soft kisses on his lips. He loved the man so much that he always wanted him by his side.

"I know we shouldn't be talking about this but..." He sighed. "...I hope they find Antonio and Lambert alive."

Hearing him, Miguel chuckled softly. He was feeling really angry but he did his best to smile.

"You know..." he raised his eyebrow. "...I wonder how the police preoccupy themselves when criminals die but never mind them roaming in the streets."

Miguel then remembered the first time he had met with Antonio back in Sumitria. He could also remember that two people saw him with bastard talking. He knew very well that it was not good for him to leave behind witnesses. What was he going to do?

He took a deep sigh. "The problem with our country is that it is full of corrupt men, really powerful men that abuse their power and do anything that they want." He was really mad but he was just speaking well to Christian.

"They think they are gods and nothing can be done to them." He chuckled bitterly, shaking his head. "And they have everyone to back them up including the police, the army and all the offices. That's why they think they can just abuse anyone without that person getting justice." He gave a gloomy sigh. "Our system is really crooked."

Christian couldn't understand what Miguel was trying to say or why he was saying it the way he did. "Why do you feel so passionate about this subject?" he rubbed on his cheeks.

"I feel for everyone that has been abused." He said in a sincere tone. "It's not easy to pass through that, you know."

Christian looked at Miguel with a sigh. "Are you one of the victims?" He asked, feeling a little scared. "Did someone abuse you too?"

Miguel moved his eyes and dropped them to the bed. Then he looked at Christian and said nothing. He felt really terrible. He remembered everything he had been through since he was a child and all the pain he had been through as those men were raping him. He consoled himself and tried to look as confident as he could be.

Christian brought Miguel closer and kissed him softly. "I want you to open up to me." He placed his head on Miguel's, breathing in his sweetness. "I know I have asked you something so personal. I want you to know that I love you completely despite your past or your present."

Hearing Christian's words, Miguel chuckled. If only Christian knew about Miguel's present or his past life.

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes!" He shook his head, smiling softly. "I want you to share your pain with me. If there is anyone who has hurt you in the past, I want you to tell me so that I can love you more, so that I can care for you more." He was sounding so reassuring. "Tell me so that we can put that bastard to justice."

Tears built in Miguel's eyes as he remembered his past. It was the first time he acted like that in front of someone other than Brian. It was really emotional. He tried to hide his face but Christian brought it forward and kissed him again.

"Please."

Miguel knew Christian was just trying to show that he loved him so much but he couldn't allow him in his dark past. He just couldn't. As for justice, Miguel knew very well that justice couldn't be served. Not in a country like St Luis. It was impossible. Only he was gonna get justice for himself, his family and every voiceless person in St Luis.

"I am sorry." He thought, still looking at Christian. "I cannot allow you into my dark past just yet."

Miguel chuckled in an assuring manner and then grasped the back of his head and kissed him softly on his lips.

"It's really late." He smiled, chuckling nervously. "I need to go home."

Without getting an answer, Miguel got out of the bed and got dressed quickly. He kissed Christian and then left.

***

There was a really loud knock on the door, a really loud knock. Hearing that knock, Felix woke up and he had such a headache. It was as if everything was spinning round.

"Ah..." He groaned, touching his head. "...my head."

Felix was lying on the floor as he got up. He could feel that he had something in his hand. He got up and tried to see but got the shock of his life when he saw that he was holding a gun. His eyes widened and his mouth gaped.

Fear slipped through Felix's heart as it started pounding... his breaths got really harsh and his body trembled. His hands shook uncontrollably and he felt as if he was having a seizure. His fears went to another level when he looked on the bed and found a dead girl, a really familiar girl.

"What... what..." His mouth was shaking uncontrollably and he felt like crying. "...what happened?"

Felix couldn't understand what was happening. He couldn't remember bringing a girl in the house or even holding a gun. The last thing he remembered was drinking. It just wasn't possible.

His shirt was halfway unbuttoned and he only had a boxer brief on him. He was really scared and whoever was knocking was making matters worse for him.

"Open this door." They demanded. "This is the police and we are ordering you to open the door right now."

"Police!" he gasped, quickly grabbing the phone. "Oh fuck!"

He quickly searched his phone for his lawyer's number. He found it and quickly dialed it. The phone instantly started ringing but there was no answer. He tried again and there was still no answer. He knew from that moment that he was really screwed. He didn't know what to do.

He heard a loud noise and it wasn't long before he heard footsteps. The police had broken down the door and they came inside the room where he was. Fuck! Felipe had never been as scared as he was at that particular time.

"What?" One of them gasped when he saw the dead girl.

"No!" Felix quavered as his body trembled. "It's not what you think."

"What did you do to the girl?" One of the five men asked, pointing a gun at him.

Felix raised his hands in the air and he knelt on the floor. His heart was about to bust out of his chest. He was about to cry.

"Be... believe me, I didn't do it."

"That's what they all say." The men seemed to be really angry.

"No! I... I swear that I have no clue what had happened." He swore. He had never been so scared. "It was a set up."

It was clearly a set up and Felix knew it wasn't gonna help him in that situation. He was just lucky that the case was gonna be handled discreetly or it was gonna be bad for him. The police told him to sit on the chair as they did their work.

He took his trouser and slipped it on. He was shaking as if there was an earthquake and his heart was hurting terribly. He watched as they examined the girl in fear. Felix tried his lawyer again but it just wasn't working.

Felix clearly knew that Miguel had done that to him. He knew he was behind that whole thing. But he couldn't open his mouth to say anything.

"I am sorry, sir." The police told him. "The girl is dead."

"I didn't do it."

"You have to come with us." They instructed, pointing the gun at him.