Wild Flowers - Soldiers Gone Wild

Story Info
Female Street-gang Joins the Army.
3.4k words
3.87
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Wild Flowers -- Soldiers Gone Wild

By Maximillian Excaliber

Chapter One

The best way to describe Simon Westinghouse is charmingly naive. To be sure, there are other ways. One could also use words like oddly attractive, innocent and sometimes clueless.

Simon is average in height and weight but slightly undeveloped muscularly. He has curly red hair, is clean shaven and a boyish almost howdy-dowdy like face but without the freckles.

To the exact opposite though, is his girlfriend Mindy Rutledge. Mindy is as street smart as she is intelligent and almost everyone wonders what a woman with her good looks and obvious brains is doing with a man like Simon. The exceptions are her closest friends Jamacia Winters, Shekita Springfield, Maya Ibanez, Elena Raya and Rosa Behar, who are all attracted to Simon on a primal, sexual level.

Mindy is Caucasian, five feet six inches in height, has brown hair and brown eyes. Jamacia is mahogany in complexion, six feet tall, has mannishly short black hair and eerily intimidating yellow eyes. Shekita has a milk chocolate complexion, is five feet eleven inches tall, has black hair with a slight brown tinting and brown eyes. Maya, Elena and Rosa are all Hispanic, have wavy black hair and are five foot eight inches tall. Maya has brown eyes, Elena's are green and Rosa's are a mixed brown and yellow.

With the exception of Mindy, who is the most socially adept of the group, all project a very tough non-nonsense exterior.

Our story begins about three years after a time when the women, who are leaders of a notorious Florida based, women's street gang known by the name 'The Wild Flowers', join the United States Army rather than accepting the alternative of criminal prosecution.

They attend basic training and A.I.T. (Advanced Individual Training) together and then have the good fortune to be assigned to the same military base for what the Army calls 'permanent party'.

Simon lives with his girlfriend Mindy in the house he owns, having inherited it from his parents, the others rent an apartment together off post.

The day is a Friday. It is later afternoon in September. Simon is home alone.

Mindy, who like all the girls is a Military Police officer, has just called Simon to tell him her job will be keeping her there until some time after midnight.

Shortly after six o'clock, Simon is in the kitchen washing his dinner dishes when he hears a car pull into the driveway. He looks out the kitchen window. The automobile is a pink and white mini-cooper. Its windows are rolled down and he hears the song 'Pussy Be Yankin' by Lady blaring loudly from its speakers mixed with the voices of women yelling. In the vehicle are Jamacia, Shekita, Maya, Elena and Rosa. Their arrival surprises Simon; Mindy has not told him to expect visitors.

Simon's and Mindy's relationship is still in its infancy. He doesn't know about The Wild Flowers and has had limited contact with the girls. On those occasions, the women were on their 'best behavior'.

The women are unlike any he has met before and he finds himself strangely attracted to them... particularly the one named Rosa. What he doesn't know is, the feeling is mutual.

The engine shuts off, silencing the radio, and The Wild Flowers exit the vehicle. They are still dressed in their fatigues.

First are Jamacia and Shekita, then comes Maya and Elena, last is Rosa. They are very rowdy and Simon notices a few of his neighbors peeking through their blinds to see what is happening.

Eagerly, he drys his hands and hurries to the front door to meet them.

No sooner than has Simon opened the door than one by one, the women push themselves past him.

"Where's Mindy?" Asks, Elena. She flops down on the center of the couch and puts her feet up on the coffee table.

He replies. "She's working late." and closes the front door.

"How late?" Demands Maya, who sits down to Elena's right. Shekita takes the empty cushion to Elena's left. Jamacia flops onto the chair to the left of the couch and Rosa the one to the right.

Simon answers, "Sometime after midnight."

There is no place for Simon to sit so he stands.

"We'll wait." Declares Rosa, notices Elena's feet and yells, "Boots!"

Simon watches as, with military precision, the women stop whatever they are doing, remove their boots, place them against the wall behind the couch and return to their seats.

"Got anything to drink?" Asks Shekita.

Simon offers, "There's some beer in the refrigerator; want me to get you one?"

"Nah, I'll find it. Anybody else want a drink?" Offers Shekita.

Simon, thinking to himself how pushy they all are, is the only one who declines.

Jamacia, either not hearing him the first time or not paying attention, asks, "So, what time did you say she'll be back?"

Maya reminds her. "He said, 'Sometime after midnight'."

Rosa looks around the room and asks, "What do we do until then?"

Shekita, much to Simon's surprise, returns caring the entire case of beer and sits it on the floor in front of the coffee table.

This inspires Maya, who suggests...

"Why don't we get drunk?"

Rosa offers, "How about it Simon, want to get drunk with us Honey?"

"No thanks. I don't drink." He declines and is completely clueless to how the women are looking at him.

Beers are passed out, opened and consumed with amazing speed.

Simon retrieves a garbage bag from the kitchen for the empties.

"Suit yourself. That just leaves more for us, right girls?" Says Shekita and burps in a most unfeminine manner.

The second round is distributed but consumed at a slightly slower pace.

"I'm bored. Let's watch television!" Informs Elena, who picks up the satellite remote, turns the T.V. on, and brings up the satellite's channel guide.

She scrolls through the listing and notices something.

"Hey, check it out! They've got a porn channel!" She selects the adult station. The screen changes to two people fucking and Simon purposely avoids looking at it. The last thing he wants is to become aroused in front of Mindy's girlfriends. The problem is, he can't make up his mind which is more socially unacceptable, staying in a room full of women watching porn or being a bad host and leaving. Because they are Mindy's friends, he decides to stay.

"Do you like porn Simon?" Asks Rosa; her tone is soft and disarming.

Even so, Simon immediately regrets the decision and tries to avoid the question. "That's personal."

Shekita is already on her third beer and chants childishly.

"Simon is a pervert! Simon is a pervert!"

When he doesn't respond, she shuts up and resumes watching the television.

For the next hour the women watch porn and drink two more beers each. Then they order pizza and everyone, except Simon, eats.

About twenty minutes later, the scene on the television changes to a couple performing sixty-nine and Rosa complains of the heat.

"It's getting hot in here. I'm going to get more comfortable." She takes off her shirt and bra, leaving her top covered with a tee-shirt and, in a chain reaction, one by one the other women do the same.

Actually, the room is not warm, the women are becoming aroused.

Oblivious to what is happening, Simon, tired of sitting and bored, decides to get his tablet and browse the Internet.

Two minutes later, he is standing behind the couch, searching the web for a gift for Mindy when he hears the woman on the television scream. Curious, he looks up.

Suddenly, Shekita says to him...

"What are you looking at?"

Chapter Two

Too embarrassed to tell the truth, he lies. "Nothing."

"Who are you talking to?" Asks Rosa.

"Him! He's been watching you ever since we got here."

"That's right! I saw him too. He can't take his eyes off you." Accuses Elena.

Defensively, Simon proclaims, "That's not true!"

The five women rise, move around the couch and surround him.

"What do you say Simon? Do you think I'm attractive?" Demands Rosa.

"No! I mean, yes."

Jamacia turns him to face her.

"So you have been watching her, pervert."

Before he can respond, Maya turns him in her direction.

"Do you want to see her naked?"

Elena gives him a spin.

"Does she turn you on?"

He's spun again, this time by Shekita.

"Do you want to FUCK her hot Hispanic pussy?"

Simon replies, "No." He feels trapped and wishes they'd all go away.

Elena spins him back again. Now Simon is getting dizzy.

"No to which?"

He takes a deep breath to clear his head. "No to everything!"

Maya tells the other women.

"I think he's lying girls!"

Simon says nervously, "I AM NOT!."

Jamacia stares right at him and says.

"Let's find out if he's telling the truth."

Then Rosa asks...

"How do we do that?"

Jamacia replies.

"Take off your clothes; see if he gets a hard on."

Rosa immediately begins stripping.

Simon, wisely decides to exit the room without debating the social ramifications of staying.

"This is where I leave!"

Rosa moves closer, blocking him.

"Oh no you don't. You're going to watch!"

Shekita, who is the strongest of their group, grabs both his arms.

Rosa continues undressing.

He tries to look away.

Elena orders...

"Look at her!"

Intimidated, Simon complies.

Rosa is completely naked and for some reason he can't explain, he finds himself more sexually attracted to her than he normally does. Simon does not know that what he is experiencing is basic human biology. His subconscious mind perceives what his conscious mind does not. She is sexually aroused, her breathing has quickened, various muscles all over her body have tightened, her breasts are somewhat larger than normal, her nipples are standing out and the visible part of her clitoris is swelling slightly.

In her sexiest voice, Rosa asks him...

"Well, do you like what you see?"

He lies. "No!"

Maya looks down at his crotch. There is a bulbous protrusion forming.

"Are you getting hard?"

So does Elena.

"It looks like he is to me!"

Rosa sees the buldge and her heart rate quickens. Juices begin flowing from the inside of her vagina, lubricating its opening. Lust consumes her.

"Lay him down girls!"

She doesn't know it but her labia, the lips of her pussy, have just flattened and opened.

Shekita, who is a bit intoxicated, asks, "What for?"

Jamacia explains to her...

"So we can find out, dumb-ass!"

Simon, clueless as he is, begins to see where this might be going, tries to free himself. "Let me go!"

Maya grabs his right leg, Elena his left and with Shekita's help, they easily take him to the floor.

Afraid he might hurt one of them, Simon restrains himself and doesn't struggle as hard as he can.

Rosa, who is so excited that her pussy seems on fire, orders...

"Jamacia, pull down his pants. I want to see what he's packing there." Conspicuously, she did not say she wanted to see whether Simon has a hard-on.

The ebony woman complies and in one motion, removes both Simon's pants and under-ware, throws them onto the couch once they are off.

"Wait..." He pleads when Maya and Elena pull his legs apart and sit on them.

No one is listening.

Rosa climbs over him in a sixty-nine position placing her glistening wet pussy mere inches from his face and Jamacia kneels between his legs.

He can smell the aroma of Rosa's arousal as the two women examine his cock and begin debating.

Rosa is the first to speak.

"Well, what do you think?"

Jamacia takes his cock firmly in her hand and gently tugs it up and down in a blatantly stimulating manner.

"I think it's getting hard. Ask him why?" As if having one woman naked on top of him and another stroking his cock wasn't enough.

"Okay, I'll do that." Agrees Rosa and then flips around until her legs are straddling him.

She leans on his chest with her forearms and questions.

"I thought you said you didn't want to see me naked, Simon. Why are you getting hard?"

Meanwhile, between his legs and behind Rosa's back, Jamacia begins licking up his shaft. The strange tongue startles him.

"I'm not." His cock has already raised an inch.

Maya, who has been watching it grow, says...

"Oh yes he is!"

Simon says nothing. He can feel his cock rising and knows it would be useless to deny it a second time.

Rosa smiles.

Shekita, her arms tired from holding him down, asks Rosa...

"While you there, push his shirt up over his head so I can tie his hands together; my arms need a break."

Rosa does as she ask. "Here."

Shekita twists the shirt tightly around his wrists and places it under her knees. Then, with her hands free, she strips off her tee-shirt exposing her breast for everyone to see. This seems like a good idea to Maya and Elena who do likewise.

Jamacia doesn't but instead keeps licking.

Rosa feels something touch her clit. What she feels is the tip of his penis, which she doesn't know Jamacia is pressing against her.

"Why is your cock touching my clit? I thought you said you didn't want to fuck me?"

Simon tries to correct the situation by rolling his hips. Jamacia counters when she stops licking, wraps the fingers of her right hand around his shaft and starts tugging upward. This further complicates his situation by causing his cock to rise another quarter of an inch.

Simon explains. "Jamacia's doing that."

Rosa calls over her shoulder jokingly...

"Jamacia, are you making Simon's cock touch my pussy?"

Jamacia lies.

"Nope." She continues stroking him and his cock slides past Rosa's clit and becomes sandwiched between her friend's pussy lips.

Rosa indulges herself for a moment by rolling her hips and rubbing the head of his cock with her pussy, then taunts Simon by asking...

"Are you trying to stick your cock in me Simon?"

He asserts, "No! Jamacia is!"

Maya points out the obvious.

"It can't be Jamacia, Simon; she doesn't have a cock."

The other women laugh.

To speed up things, Jamacia uses her tongue on the ridge of his cock, guiding it through Rosa's outer labia and into the pink, wet opening beyond. Each lick causes his fleshy knob to slowly, very slowly, push its way into Rosa's inviting pussy.

Excitedly, Maya announces...

"It's going in you Rosa!"

Rosa feels her pussy stretching to accommodate it and acknowledges her. "I know; I can feel it."

Shekita leans over him, dangling her tits in his face.

"Are you going to fuck her now?"

"NO!"

Maya tells him...

"Then make it stop."

"I can't. Jamacia won't let me." He explains.

Jamacia ceases what she is doing and says tauntingly...

"Okay, I've stopped. Pull it out!" She knows it's in too far.

He tries, but all his attempts result in the same thing, with his cock going deeper into her. "I can't."

Rosa giggles and offers...

"Here, let me help you." She begins moving slowly up and down on the head of his cock.

"What are you doing?"

She stops and tells him.

"Trying to push it back out."

"That's not working. You're only making it worse."

Jamacia concedes,

"Hum. You know, I think he's right. It isn't. Try something else."

Maya suggest, "Push harder."

Rosa lowers her hips and takes another inch into her pussy, then begins fucking him again.

"Okay, How about that?"

Simon feels her do it and quickly says, "That's not working either!"

Rosa tells him.

"Give it some time."

The portion of his cock she is riding is really wet with her juices.

Jamacia offers, "Want me to try pulling down on it at the same time?"

Rosa agrees. "Sure, couldn't hurt. Right Simon?"

Jamacia begins stroking his shaft in a downward motion as Rosa resumes fucking him.

"That isn't helping."

Rosa stops again.

Jamacia is still pulling downward on his shaft.

Elena makes an observation.

"He's right. That's just making it bigger. I think you're not getting enough pressure. Go deeper."

"No!" Simon begs.

Elena says, "Try it anyway."

Rosa ignores him and begins fucking his entire. "Well?"

Jamacia answers. "I can't tell. What do you think Maya?"

Maya inspects his cock.

"Hard to tell. It might be working. Keep going so I can be sure."

After about a minute, Rosa ask Maya, "How about now?"

Jamacia feels Simon's cock grow perceptibly larger in her hand. "Something's definitely happening."

Maya tells them. "That means it's working. Go faster!"

Rosa does and Simon warns...

"You're going to make me cum."

Rosa's arousal increases even more and becomes evident when her clitoris begins to shrink to half its size and retract under its hood.

On the verge of orgasm herself, Rosa yells...

"Quick Jamacia, squeeze the base of his cock; don't let it get any bigger."

Jamacia does what Rosa asks. She uses her left hand to restrict the flow of blood to Simon's cock, expanding to its maximum potential. Then she does something Rosa didn't ask, she rubs Rosa clit with her right hand.

Rosa immediately freezes motionless; her mouth opens but no sound comes out. This goes on for several seconds, then spasms shake her from head to toe. The muscles inside her vagina are contracting vigorously around Simon's cock. The pleasure is so intense that Rosa is lightheaded and feels as if she is going to pass out. It's a natrual high and for a few moments, she's in heaven.

"She's cumming!" Cheers Maya.

Jamacia decides to get them both off and begins pumping Simon's cock into Rosa's pussy as fast as she can.

She succeeds, forcing Simon to exclaim loudly, "FUCK!"

Rosa comes down from the clouds before Simon does just in time to hear Jamacia say...

"It's getting softer. Go faster again!"

Rosa speeds up again.

With Jamacia's help, she cums three more times before climbing weak-kneed off his cock.

Simon, who is still being held down by the other women, looks up Rosa and asks,

"Can I get up now?"

Rosa informs him...

"No Honey. We're just getting started. It's Jamacia's turn and after her Shekita."

Epilogue

When she gets home later that night, Simon doesn't say a word to Mindy about what happened. Partly because he thinks she won't believe him but mostly because if she asked him if he'd enjoyed it, he'd have to tell her the truth. What Simon doesn't know is, Mindy knew what was going to happen before it did. In fact, when the girls came to her complaining about the lack of what they considered eligible, safe, sex partners, it was her that suggested Simon to them. He was perfect for their needs. He'd never tell anyone; he'd never expect a commitment and, he'd submit to pretty much anything they asked within reason.

The next day, Mindy worked again and Simon got double-teamed by both Maya and Elena. By the time the weekend was over, he was exhausted and glad to see them go. The same thing occurred once a month for the next two years. That was when all the women's enlistments were up and they each went, for the most part, their separate ways.

Ten years later Simon and Mindy are still living together, still unmarried, but in a newer, bigger house. Mindy is working for a the local police department. Elena and Rosa, having cornered the market for legal marijuana sales in the South East, are very wealthy. Shekita and Maya own and operate a very lucrative national chain of strip clubs in the north east and Jamacia owns a pawnshop in California.

Once again it is a Friday afternoon. Simon is home alone, standing in his kitchen, washing dishes and Mindy is working late. A strange car pulls up in the driveway. The vehicle is a stretched, pink and white, mini-cooper limo. Simon closes the dishwasher and rushes to the front door to see who it is.

By the time he is standing in his doorway, the limo driver has opened the vehicle's back doors and it's occupants are exiting. Simon hears the sound of 'Pussy Be Yankin' coming from inside the car.

Standing there are Jamacia, Shekita, Maya, Elena, and Rosa.

12