Wild Forest MILF

Story Info
Gavin meets Isabelle, it goes the best way possible!
2.9k words
4.31
12.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone went off, signaling a match on another dating app.

"Oh, she looks good," Gavin said to himself, swiping open the profile for Isabelle and checking out her photos.

She was a total hottie, and exactly the type of woman he was looking for, late 30s, with a cute little haircut just past her shoulders and the most kissable face he'd seen in a month of online dating. Her profile said she was looking for...well, pretty much anything, really. It looked like she'd checked all the options just like he had -- short term, long term, hookups, the whole thing. Her words seemed to back that up, saying she was in town for the summer on a contract gig and wasn't opposed to having a fling or one-night stands while she was around. With looks like that, she probably didn't have any trouble getting whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted it. The last few pictures showed the rest of her body, and it was just as delightful as the first few pictures had promised, with big, full breasts filling out her chest, rounded curves all across her torso leading to her hips just barely covered by some 90s style mom jeans showcasing her rear curves to the fullest extent and promising a double handful plus to whomever grabbed the same view as the camera, with Isabelle looking back over her shoulder down at the camera, clearly placed on the floor somewhere on a time delay for that shot of her assets.

Gavin shook his head and, placing his toast down, carefully sent her a message while ensuring no jelly made it onto his phone screen. An offer to meet up later that evening for a nature walk, something she'd mentioned prominently as being a major hobby of hers, seemed a surer bet than directly asking her to sit on his face, respectfully of course. Within an hour, the meetup was arranged for a local trail that was fairly deserted, but not overly remote. They'd both joked about needing to make sure to keep their kidneys afterwards, and had made tentative plans for drinks tomorrow night if this date ended with no one being murdered.

Gavin showed up a little bit early that evening, wanting to make sure of where exactly they were going hiking at. Just in case, he'd also brought a pack of beer and some bug spray. Best to be prepared no matter how the night went. A few minutes later, Isabelle showed up, her car pulling into the parking lot and stopping next to Gavin's. She got out, and looked around, her hazel-brown hair swinging as she scanned the gravel lot for her date, seeing someone coming up from the trail a moment later.

"Are you Gavin? I'm Isabelle," she said perkily, coming up to him.

"Yeah, that's me. Nice to meet you. I've just been checking out the trail a little bit, I got here a couple minutes ago," Gavin said, checking her out discreetly and waving a hand back at the trailhead.

"Oh, how is it? I haven't been here before."

"Not too bad, pretty gentle grade, might want some bug spray though. I brought some, if you want?"

"Sure thing, you can spray me down," Isabelle giggled slightly as she answered.

Gavin sprayed his hands, and rubbed the mosquito repellant onto Isabelle's arms from just under her t-shirt sleeves all the way down to her wrists, then looked up at her questioningly. She nodded at him to continue, and he rubbed some into her hands too, making sure to get all the crevices and in between each and every finger on both hands. Her long, slender fingers lent themselves well to this, with Isabelle splaying them open to help him get everywhere in between and all around.

"Don't forget my neck too," she said after her arms and hands were thoroughly protected.

Her scent this close was faint, but delightfully arousing. Not quite a perfumed smell, but like she'd been working and you could tell, Gavin thought. He didn't notice that there wasn't any more mosquito spray on his hands, and hadn't been for a couple of minutes, and he was just rubbing her neck while he smelled Isabelle and thought about how she'd taste under that Rocky Mountain U shirt, until she cleared her throat and disturbed his thoughts entirely.

"Did..did you want to start walking now, Gavin? I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna be eaten, by mosquitos anyway hahaha."

"Oh, yeah, uh sorry about that. I just got carried away there, I guess. Yeah, let's get going."

They started walking down the trail, and enjoyed a conversation with each other, ranging over a wide variety of topics for a solid half hour, until they reached a nice stopping point near a pair of rocks.

"Hey, do you wanna stop and take a break for a minute here Isabelle?" Gavin hinted as they came up to the clearing.

"Sure thing, I'm a little itchy, maybe I can find a tree or something to rub on around here," Isabelle complained, as she looked around for a suitable object.

"Oh, I can scratch your back if you want, no need to find a tree."

"Would you mind? Ohhh, that'd be great, it's so itchy, right in the middle too!"

Gavin moved over behind her and started scratching at the top of her back, right between Isabelle's shoulderblades, moving rapidly in small circles at first, then going down to itch all the parts of her she couldn't reach herself.

"No, you're missing part of it! Here, lemme..show you..I can..just..about..reeach,"

Isabelle extended her arms like a contortionist around behind her head and flexed them back to demonstrate where Gavin should scratch next, but only succeeded in whapping him in the face repeatedly.

"OMG, I'm SO SORRY! Are you OK?"

"Yes, i'm fine." Gavin deadpanned.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm good, promise"

"Ok. If you're sure."

"Yeah, here, show me again where I was missing."

"How about I try turning around this time, I don't want to hit you again. Follow my hands with yours."

"Sounds like a plan, 'Belle."

"Tteehee, I like that name."

Gavin moved in front of Isabelle and started tracing her forearms with his hands to find where her hands were indicating. He noticed their extreme closeness together, and that Isabelle's breathing had changed from what it was on the walk, to a different style altogether. There was a different smell to her too, and he moved closer, both to reach his arms around her and help her out, but also to figure out what the changes were. Their chests started to touch, and he went to move back some, and then he looked at her. Really looked at her, as a woman instead of someone to help, and it clicked into place for Gavin.

She's horny, but didn't want to commit to making the first move fully. Her bright blue eyes were filled with desire for getting absolutely fucked and filled like a dirty slut out on this hiking trail, but she needed him to start that for her, to make it ok. Gavin decided he could handle that, and moved even closer, pulling his hands down Isabelle's forearms to her hands, and pressing their chests together, drawing an involuntary moan from her and an answering, deeper, one from him. He looked down at her, and lowered his face to hers, kissing her and feeling her melt into it, her hands and arms almost flying forward with how fast they wrap around and pressing him back into her.

Gavin was very wrong about how Isabelle tastes, at least on her lips, it wasn't at all how she smells, more of a wild, natural taste. It possibly was the best thing he's ever experienced, and he craved more, to know what the rest of her tastes like, smells like, looks like, feels like. Her skin was so smooth on her hands and arms, her face is lightly specked with freckles and hair, frizzed with age and experience, and he kisses all of it, savoring her, devouring her flesh, wanting to experience all of this forest woman in the clearing. She peels his shirt off and grabs at his chest as he tries to do the same to her, but hers is tucked into her pants, a field-worker to the core, Isabelle.

Everything staying tucked into the next thing, with her belt or her boots holding everything together. Before Gavin can manage to decipher this and start on her belt, she drops her head to his chest and started kissing, licking, biting, marking him as hers, and grinding herself on his leg, dragging her now-obviously wet self on Gavin's thigh, leaving another mark of her presence and ownership. He is left with lying there and gripping her hair, feeling her tits, stymied at most every turn to get any lasting gratification unless she is held in place and physically restrained and kissed, held in place by main force and manhandled, which seems only to drive her more wild, she loves that, being dominated that way excites her to even greater heights of action and frenzied lust.

After a period of this, with Isabelle's shirt partially untucked now, Gavin finally has enough and pins her on the ground, spread-eagle style. It is now her turn for the slow, tortuous revealing of the body. He kisses her neck, up behind first one ear and then the other, telling her to keep her hands and arms still, hands rubbing all over her, face, arms, exciting her nipples, playing at untucking more of her shirt and then fixing it in a teasing game, the game is now Gavin's to control entirely and they both know it. He pulls down the neck of her university shirt and kisses deeply down her collarbone, biting and nipping at her to elicit jerks and cause Isabelle to put her breasts further into cone-shaped handholds, only to trap her nipples through both layers of cloth and then tweak them ever so slightly before letting them go, hearing her scream and moan with pleasure and telling her it's ok to be loud, she can be as slutty as she wants while they fuck in these woods, that she's hotter when she's louder, even.

Isabelle's shirt is pulled up over her stomach, and Gavin's hands explore that from the bottom up, quickly pulling it up and over her magnificently large breasts, leaving their creamy top halves exposed to the sky and his mouth, with her black bra still covering the completely engorged nipples, but barely so after all the movement that's gone on and the squirming Isabelle is still doing to get out of it and have them be sucked on. Gavin lowers his mouth to the left tit, but only the free portion, and starts kissing and sucking, aiming to leave a hickey on Isabelle's chest for her to remember him by. She immediately bucks almost upright, because of the attention his hand gives to her other nipple, popping it out of the bra holding it and rolling it around between thumb and fingers by the base. Her moans are non-stop now, and completely unintelligible, just whimpering cries that occasionally escalate for brief periods as she orgasms or briefly peaks close to one, sometimes going entirely silent for up to 10 seconds.

Gavin slips his other hand down to Isabelle's belt, undoing it and unbuttoning her jeans while continuing to work on her hickey with his mouth. The smell of wet pussy immediately floods the area, and her panties are thoroughly soaked, the fabric doing essentially nothing from this point to stop the wetness from leaking onto her pants. The hand that has been manipulating Isabelle's breast is moved to her clit, and the effect is immediate, her eyes go slack and almost roll back, as she's immediately thrown into an orgasm more intense than any she's had thus far, with direct clitoral stimulation providing the extra edge to push her over into total silence and incoherence.

His fingers keep working outside, and once moistened, work their way inside to start fucking and providing internal stimulation, massaging and hitting different points, working back and forth, splitting and spreading, swimming and swanning around like Olympic water ballet performers inside Isabelle's vagina, driving her to height after height of pleasure. After a particularly intense orgasm, Gavin pulls his fingers out to clean them off, one by one, and begins undoing his own pants. He was right, she does taste delicious everywhere, slightly different from each place, but each recognizably her scent and taste each time, but each one distinct as being from her lips, or body, or pussy, all among the most delightful things to have ever reached his taste buds ever.

"Isabelle, I want to fuck your pussy, can you stand up?" Gavin whispered to her, trying to keep the stillness of the woods unbroken by words.

She shakes her head, not able to speak really. She does manage to sit up, somewhat, with assistance. She gestures to the rocks a little ways away, and Gavin gets her meaning. While she's sitting up though, Isabelle notices his cock is nearly free, and reaches out for it, bringing it over to her mouth. She barely bobs her head onto his, opting to swirl her tongue and bob side to side instead against the inside of her cheeks just inside the lips for stimulation while blowing out. After ensuring that she's gotten the maximum growth and Gavin has started producing precum for her, she suddenly darts forward like a snake, enveloping his whole cock at once and dragging her lips back slowly down the length, incorporating little spiral motions as she does so. It is quite simply, *the best* Gavin's dick has ever felt. She pops it out of her mouth, and looks up at him with her bright blue eyes and proceeds to lick his erect shaft from one end to the other, fully maintaining eye contact the entire time, and then resuming bobbing her head on his afterwards, going somewhere around halfway down his shaft to maintain the eye contact at all costs.

Isabelle stops after a few moments, when Gavin lets her know he will cum soon if she keeps that up, and accepts his hand up. They move over towards the rocks, and he drops her pants and panties, along with his, to get them all out of the way, and guides himself up to her dripping pussy. Her tight hole is a little bit lower than Gavin's stance, so he uses that to drop down a bit and hit a different part of her when he enters, rubbing his cock across her lips first to make sure that his head is nice and lubricated as well as giving her an additional bit of pleasure first. He enters her from the bottom angling upwards, and then straightens out once inside, essentially bottoming out twice in the same vagina through turning his hips and giving Isabelle double the penetrated feeling from a single cock-thrust. He keeps himself hilted for a moment, as she quivers and tightens around his meat, before starting to move again. With her this tight, she might shove him back out again if she cums while he's inside her, and Gavin wants to make sure to cum inside Isabelle like the slut she is.

He starts slow, quickly building up a rhythm of deeper strokes and slamming at her cunt ferociously, feeling her start to shake underneath and all around him. Gavin grabs her hips and drives deep, making shallower strokes and staying inside fucking her while Isabelle cums on his cock, over and over again. Only one time is this missed, and he has to hurry up and drive all the way in from an almost-exterior thrust, spurring an even greater outcry from her but feeling her pussy clamp down uncomfortably tight around his thick cockmeat, and having to ride that one out while Isabelle shakes and Gavin grabbed her shoulders to impale himself ever deeper and try to split her in two.

After a long hour of fucking her silly, the big buildup begins. Gavin can feel it in his toes, starting, simmering. He keeps his pace steady, focusing on the feeling of Isabelle's walls surrounding his cock, her tiny hips under his hands, watching her tits move while she bounces, hearing her cries and moans whenever he bottoms out or retracts to just the head, or intentionally swells inside her, making himself thicker, sitting and waiting, feeling her surrounding him and being inside her and touching her, being one with her for a moment before returning to the fucking.

All of those things contribute to the building sensation that is Gavin's impending orgasm, a massive blast of cum that has been withheld for days, unable to be released, with no outlet save this, Isabelle's warm and waiting cunt, here in the woods. It crests at last, breaching and cresting, overflowing and spraying out, blasts and blasts of sticky white cum treating her hole like the Lascaux caves, painting in the most primitive way known to mankind, all internally and in purest white, in excessive amounts, until the fluids leak around the self-inserted plug of a cock and start dripping down into Isabelle's useless panties, mixing and combining the two fluids again to ensure this particular outfit will smell of sex until at least one laundry cycle in the future.

Gavin and Isabelle, both totally spent, collapsed onto the grass next to each other and took a nap after pulling their pants back up. They awake sometime later, unsure when, as the sun is still up, meaningless in the arctic summer. Returning to the parking lot, they swap numbers and agree that they should definitely get that drink together tomorrow evening. They kiss goodnight and drive home separately, each with all their original organs.