Wild Horse Ranch Ch. 02

Story Info
Their first full day at the ranch.
20.2k words
4.79
21.2k
48
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,426 Followers

Authors note: This is a continuation of a previous chapter. If you haven't read chapter 1 yet, you should before continuing on to this one.

All characters in this work that are involved in any sexual situations are 18 years of age or older. No under-age characters are involved in or witness to any sexual situations.

Wild Horse Ranch - Chapter 2

I woke up to the sun shining through the huge floor-to-ceiling windows along the east wall of the bedroom. It took a few moments for me to realize where I was and get my bearings. I was alone, not only in the bed, but also in the bedroom. I climbed out of bed and looked for my clothes, realized I hadn't worn any back from the dance the night before, and then looked for my duffel bag, which I also didn't find where I left it. I headed out of the bedroom and down the stairs looking for my wife. I found her in the huge kitchen, sitting in a silk bathrobe I hadn't seen before, at the kitchen table, across from the young lady that I had been intruded to as the housekeeper.

"There he is! You finally awake sleepy head?" my wife asked cheerfully.

"Uh. Yeah."

"I agree. Not bad for his age," the young lady said with a grin, wearing a similarly semi see-through robe, letting her D-cup tits show through.

"I was just telling Candice that you had suggested that we pay her last semester's tuition and living expenses to finish her nursing degree, now that Greg is gone."

"Oh, yeah," I answered, agreeing with my wife, even though I had no idea what she was talking about. We hadn't discussed Candice at all, let alone doing something like that.

"Well, I want to thank you for the offer. But I really do prefer to work for it. If it's okay with you, I'd still like to stay on here," Candice answered.

"Well, um, sure. So just exactly what do you do, besides clean house?" I asked as I sat down, still naked, in another of the kitchen chairs.

"Coffee?" she asked as she stood up.

"Uh, sure. Cream and sugar please."

Candice walked to the counter, got down another coffee mug, filled it from the carafe of the coffee maker and put sugar and milk in it before turning to walk back. The robe swung open and exposed her from neck to toes, her big, soft tits pushing out the open front, spreading it and allowing me to also see her completely shaved pussy and the slight amount of inner labia protruding. "So, besides make coffee, I clean the house, I make sure you have the day's menus for all three restaurants, I run and get whatever you choose for breakfast and if you want to eat in, I also order and get your dinner from whichever restaurant you choose. I keep the fridge full of your favorite drinks and snacks. I take care of your laundry and run errands for you."

"And you do all that, um, naked?" I asked.

"Well, actually, you pay me a hundred dollars a day for that. I work three hours in the morning and three in the afternoon, unless you're doing something special and need me. Naked, that costs more," she said with a grin.

"I see."

"Greg used to pay me an extra two hundred a day."

"Two hundred. That seems like a lot. What did that get him, besides you naked?" I asked, looking at my wife who had an unusually crooked grin on her face as if she knew something I didn't.

"Well, I do all my work naked, except for a few days of course. You get to watch, touch, fondle and tease me in any way you want. You can even sit me on the counter and lick my pussy to your hearts content, or suck my nipples. I'll suck your cock for you if you want, and generally be your plaything. Sometimes I'd even slip into the shower and wash his back, or other parts. You get all that, except of course for sex. If you wanna stick your dick in me it costs extra."

"Extra?"

"Uh huh. An extra two hundred for that day, or an orgasm. Either one."

"Wait, what?"

"You heard her." My wife said over her coffee cup, holding it almost as if to hide the fact that she had a very naughty looking grin on her face. "If you wanna fuck her, it'll cost you two hundred dollars extra, or you have to bring her to orgasm."

"Seems like the second is a lot cheaper," I chuckled.

"You'd be surprised,." Candice said quietly. "The downside of working here is that it kind of becomes so common place to get fucked and we fake our orgasms for the customers so often that sometimes it gets really hard to actually climax. So, if you're going to fuck me, you get to either pay like any other customer and I'll pretend, or you can actually do what it takes to make me climax for real."

"I see. Well, I guess that all depends on my wife. I'm not sure she's going to want me walking around grabbing your crotch or anything all day long."

"Actually, I don't think a hundred dollars a day is near enough for what she's expected to do around this place. Certainly not enough to pay for her schooling. I'm willing to give her the extra two. But I'm not paying an extra two hundred to have you fuck her, so if you decide to dip into it, you better do a damn good job of it!" Then she looked at Candice. "Trust me, if anyone can get it done, I'm confident my husband can."

I sat and stared at my wife for a few seconds, realizing she just gave me permission to fuck the housekeeper. "You're serious?"

"Shouldn't I be? Let's face it. No way you can walk around with her naked all day and not be enticed to do something. She's not interested in stealing you away. In a year she'll be done and graduated. What could it hurt to let you play around a little? It's not like you're not going to be getting enough chances to get fucked auditioning dancers. Hell, both of us are going to have plenty of chances for that from the sound of it."

"I don't get it. Last night you were, well, you were upset that you'd done what you did. Now today it's fine?"

"Candice and I have been chatting. If we're going to stay, it's not reasonable to try and pretend that what happen last night might not happen again. I think we have to expect that it's going to, probably for both of us. So I think we just need to find a way to make it okay with each other or we'll be trying to sneak it in behind each other's backs."

"That just sounded like you were telling me that I can have sex with other people?"

"Well, I didn't exactly say that. But let's face it, you're going to be like a kid in a candy store for a while. What I'm going to demand from you is that you and I have sex with each other every night. That means you're going to have to save up enough for me, and I'll have to do the same. If we are intimate every night with each other, I don't think we'll have to worry about losing our relationship. How does that sound?"

"Well, it sounds like you put some thought into this since we went to bed last night. But this isn't exactly you. I mean there was a time when you threatened to shoot it off if I dipped it in someone else's honey pot."

"It's not, is it? It was actually Candice's idea. It's what Sally did with her husband when they moved out here. It was kind of hard at first, but they settled on this plan and it worked for them for several years. Until he couldn't because of his medical condition. I figure if it worked for them, maybe it'll work for us."

"Okay, but that doesn't answer why."

"It's actually not the money. You know I don't care that much about money. But after talking with Candice and finding out more about all the staff that work here, I just can't see myself putting them all out of work."

"Not to mention that after last night she kinda wants to be able to do those auditions." Candice said with a grin.

"SHHHHH! You weren't supposed to tell him that!" my wife hissed before rolling her eyes and looking over at me again. "Okay, so I might want to see what it's like. It felt awfully good having Jason doing what he was last night. I mean I was really turned on, a lot more than I ever thought I would be. Standing out there, letting him undress me in front of everyone? I was so wet it was nuts, and my heart was pounding so hard. I might want to try that again, maybe."

"Well, now that that's settled, what do you want for breakfast?" Candice asked.

"What do you have?" I asked Candice.

She turned a sheet of paper, already laying on the counter, around for me to read. "The kitchen is your number one choice for breakfast and lunch. They have a buffet, but they can also make to order. Here's the menu. Lunch, you have to go fetch yourself. Personally I recommend that you go eat lunch at the Kitchen and mingle with the guests."

"So you're actually going to go chase food for us?" I asked.

"It's part of what you're paying me for," she said with a smile. "You can't live on eating pussy."

"No he can't, but I bet he'd try!" my wife said with a crooked little smile. "He really enjoys boobs and pussy munching."

"Hey!" I said sharply.

"It's true, isn't it?"

"I like yours. I haven't tried any others."

"Well, I guess this is your chance, then," my wife said. Looking back at Candice she said, "Ham and cheese omelet, white toast with grape jelly, a few strips of bacon and a glass of orange juice."

Canice looked at me. "Well? Or do you want me to sit on the counter and be breakfast for you?"

"I better eat something else first. Maybe keep you for desert. How about sausage links, scrambled eggs and buttered white toast. Oh, and a glass of milk."

"Done! I'll be back before you get done showering," Candice said as she got up and walked to the back stairs that led down to the back patio.

"Come on stud. Let's go shower," my wife said, standing up and taking my hand. I got up and we walked to the master bathroom hand in hand. I stepped into the shower and turned on the water and then reached for the button Evelyn had shown me to frost the windows. My wife stepped into the shower and reached for the button, flicking it off to make the windows clear again. "If we're going to do this, we better get used to being seen naked, right? Besides, I want you to fuck me. I need to make sure all the ladies know that you're mine," she whispered, keeping her back to the glass wall.

I chuckled. "If you want," I answered as she wrapped her arms around me and pulled us together.

"I don't know how this is going to work, or even if I can do what I suggested, but if we do, you and I are going to be learning to have sex all kinds of places. Maybe if we do some of that with each other, it'll stay fresh and fun for us, too?"

"Oh? Like where?"

"I don't know yet. But it was kind of exciting to have sex last night on the patio, even if it wasn't you. I wonder if it'd be as much fun if it was you that made me come out there instead of Jason?"

"This is a side to you I haven't ever seen," I admitted.

"It's a side of me I haven't ever seen either," she said seriously. "Last night, with Jason, it make me feel, oh, I don't know. Bad, wrong, sexy, sensual, desirable, all those things and then more. When I came I was so embarrassed. As I stood in the shower on the patio, trying to wash off all that was wrong about that moment, I realized that making me feel desirable and wanted and sexy and all those other things was exactly what he gets paid do to with the guests. In that moment, with him, I was just another woman to be teased and fucked. And it felt so good to have him pushing in and out of me. Almost as good as it feels when you do it. But it wasn't you. It was supposed to be you, and that's what had me so screwed up last night. I didn't know how to deal with the fact that it wasn't you."

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh. I think you should do it now, just to make sure you don't forget how."

I chuckled softly. "Seems to me you haven't ever liked being made love to in the shower."

"I can change my mind, can't I?" she asked as she reached between us and coaxed my now hard dick between her legs. I could feel her rubbing my head between her lips, feeling the wetness of her pussy that had nothing to do with the shower. She arched her back slightly and I pushed my head into her a couple inches. "Ohhhhh damn. Why does this position feel soooooo good?" she moaned as I pushed her back until her back and ass were pressed to the glass wall. I started pumping in and out of her, stroking my dick deep into her as we stood there where anyone could watch.

"I think it's because it teases your clit," I groaned as I pushed in and out of her.

"Oh fuck honey. I don't care as long as you keep doing it," she gasped as I drove hard up into her.

It didn't take too many minutes before the two of us had climaxed and were left to wash each other. We giggled like two teenagers, tickling each other as we washed each other's bodies, stopping only when Evelyn walked into the bathroom.

"Well, this looks like fun. Can I join in?"

"Huh? Oh," I said, turning away and blushing when I realized it was her and I was quite naked.

"You don't have to be coy. I've already seen it, remember?"

"Yeah," I answered, still feeling a little embarrassed.

"Well, maybe later," she said from behind me. "I'll wait downstairs. Shorts and a t-shirt should be enough for this morning. We're going to take a tour of the grounds on four wheelers. If you wanna forget the bra, I'm sure your driver will enjoy the trip all the more. Those heavy ones big girls like us are partial to are pretty uncomfortable in this heat."

My wife turned toward the window and stepping under the water to rinse off, the look on her face one of embarrassment. "We'll be down in a few," she answered.

I heard Evelyn walking away out of the bathroom.. "So what was embarrassing. Not like you weren't naked in public last night." I whispered as I stepped under the water next to my wife.

"It just made me think about if Jason was taking us again and me without a bra. What it would do to him."

"And that was embarrassing?"

"No. what was embarrassing was what my mind jumped to when I thought it."

"Which was?"

"Playing with his hard dick again." She whispered. "You know, Evelyn wants to have sex with you." She said, quickly changing the subject. "Maybe we should let her? Get it out of her system?"

"Would one time with me get it out of your system?"

My wife laughed. "Lover, it's been almost forty years and you're still not out of my system," she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me softly. "And you never will be."

We dressed, me in a t-shirt and shorts, after my sweetie showed me where Candice had put my clothes. I was sans underwear, at my wife's request. As she put it, if she was going without a bra I could damn well go without briefs. She wore a pair of soft shorts made of some kind sweatshirt material, only thinner, and a lightweight lime green tank top. I could tell I was going to enjoy this, her nipples were already prominently showing through the thin fabric and if I looked hard I could see the faint outline of her areola.

We walked down to find Candice back, sitting at the table with Evelyn, chatting. We sat down at the two plates that were sitting covered on the table.

Candice looked across the table at my wife. "If you're going over the mountain, you probably want a bra on. Ev might like bouncing like that, but I've never found it too comfortable."

"All I have is heavy ones and Evelyn said they'd be too warm."

"I can fix that," she said, getting up. She walked out of the kitchen while we ate and then came back a few minutes later. "Here, this should fit," she said, dropping a small lace bra on the table that didn't look to me to be anywhere near big enough to hold my wife's big boobs.

My wife picked it up and looked at it, and then me and chuckled softly. "I bet you're going to enjoy this!" she said as she stood up. She pulled her top off and put the bra on, the lace cups designed to cradle both her large, soft breasts, her areola and nipples completely uncovered. She adjusted herself in the cups and then bounced up and down a few times, making her tits bounce in the cups. "Yeah. this is a lot better," she said as she reached for the shirt and pulled it back on.

We finished eating and followed Evelyn down the front stairs to the waiting cart. We climbed in and drove through the resort housing area, letting her point out different things. I have to admit it was a bit distracting, seeing all the partially or completely naked bodies. They seemed to range from late twenties to maybe sixty. Some were single people walking or lounging in one of the many manmade shade spots, several running mist machines to cool them, but the vast majority were couples. After we passed the last of the cabins for the platinum guests, things thinned out quickly.

She drove us past the horse stables, which she said had twenty mounts in it and was worked by a half dozen staff, not counting the young men and women that acted as guides. And continued on to a large garage-looking structure and climbed out. We followed her into what seemed almost like a large warehouse.

"This is the ATV barn. We have a number of regular 4 wheel ATVs, but the most popular are the two seat sport utility vehicles. Sally and Greg each had their favorite, which was held aside for them. We'll be using them today. If you want to keep one or both for your personal use, we can do that, or you can select another that you like better," she said as we looked around the large open warehouse looking area. "All our guests are required to wear helmets when they are driving or riding. To make things easier to communicate, all our helmets are set up with short range wireless com systems. If you're within about twenty or thirty feet of another helmet that person can hear and talk with you. If you're farther away, well, they can't hear you. It makes multiple couples traveling together seamlessly able to talk. All they have to do is pull up next to each other and they're automatically connected. When they take off again their conversation is basically private," she explained as she walked us toward a large counter with a rack of helmets behind it. There were two young men at the counter, one working on a computer and the other selecting helmets off the rack. "Gentlemen. This is mister and missus parks, the new owners. David, Jennifer, this is Adam," she said motioning to the young man at the computer, "and Terry."

"Hello," the well tanned, shirtless young man said with a broad grin. "I heard we had new owners, but I didn't realize that you were as young as you are," he said, looking directly at my wife.

I glanced over at her just in time to see her blush. "As much as I appreciate the compliment, I'm afraid I'm old enough to be your mother."

"You don't look it," he said, making me feel like he meant it honestly. "Well, anyway. We'll get you new helmets that are just yours once I know what size you need," he said, stepping around the counter with two silver open-faced helmets. "How about we try one of these on you?" he continued, stepping up to my wife. He set one on the counter and then held the other out for her to take.

"Just put it on?" my wife asked.

"Yes ma'am. Slip it on if it'll fit. If not, I have other sizes."

My wife tried to put the helmet on, without success. "Too small," she said, handing it back.

"Let's go with this, then," he said, taking the second one and holding it out for her. She took the helmet from his hands, and put it on her head, successfully this time. "Excellent," he said, stepping closer to her and buckling the strap under her chin. "That comfortable?" he asked, his hands moving from the strap to slide down the front of her shirt, bouncing his fingers over her nipples.

"Ohhh!" she squeaked in surprise.

"I'm sorry. Didn't mean to startle you," he answered as he stood only inches from her, her hands on the sides of the helmet, moving it around slightly.

"I just wasn't expecting it," she answered. "I think this helmet will do fine."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,426 Followers