Wild Horse Ranch Ch. 03

Story Info
Finding out what it's like to be the show in a strip club.
13.8k words
4.78
17.5k
25

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,382 Followers

Authors note: This is a continuation of a previous chapter. If you haven't read chapter 1 yet, you should before continuing on to this one.

All characters in this work that are involved in any sexual situations are 18 years of age or older. No under-age characters are involved in or witness to any sexual situations.

Wild Horse Ranch - Chapter 3

Sophia pushed me back against the desk until I couldn't go any further and had to rest my butt on the edge. She continued to push me until I lay back on her desk. She stood between my slightly spread legs and leaned over, opening her mouth and engulfing my rock-hard cock. She started to stroke her full round lips up and down my shaft, her tongue teasing and stroking along the length of it as she drove her face so far down my dick that I could feel her nose touch my body.

I would have enjoyed watching her suck my cock, except that Donna crawled onto the desk and sat her pussy on my face. I could smell and feel her excitement as she pressed her wet slit to my lips, coaxing me to lick her soft, wet, delicate, lips. Sophia continued to stroke her mouth up and down my shaft for only a few short minutes before she too climbed onto the desk. I could feel her rub my engorged head between her hot, wet lips and then slowly sink down onto my shaft. Donna moved off my face and I was able to see Sophia as she started to bounce up and down on my shaft, her huge, black tits flopping and flying wildly as she pounded herself down on me. I felt her ass slapping hard against my thighs as she drove us down hard onto the desk, making it groan with the strain of holding the two of us up as well as the impact of her motions.

"Oh damn, honey," I groaned as my brain finally started to come awake and realize that it was a dream, though the bouncing on my dick was anything but. Of course, it had to be my wife riding me, so I let it wash over me and enjoyed the intense sensations her sweet pussy was imparting, without even opening my eyes to enjoy the sexy body of hers. "That's it, ride me honey," I breathed quietly to my wife as she rode me on the bed, bouncing the two of us on the springy mattress. Hell of a sweet way to wake up! I finally reached for my face and rubbed the sleep from my eyes so I could focus and see her sexy tits bouncing, and looked at my wife, who... wasn't my wife. "CANDICE!" I practically shouted in surprise. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Getting myself fucking off on your dick!" she gasped as she continued to pound herself down on me, her tits bouncing wildly in front of me as she slapped her bare ass against my thighs over and over.

"If Jennifer, if my wife comes in while you're doing this!" I said quickly after looking over to see if my wife was still in bed with me or not.

"She won't. She went to pick up dinner while I fucked you."

"Jennifer knows?"

"Uh huh. She told me to," Candice panted. "Oh god. Almost there. She said your cock could make me come. Oh god, she was right. Shit, shit SHIT YES!" she cried into the room as she slammed herself down hard on my dick and sat there, shuddering and trembling. "Ohhhhhh God yes. I needed that so bad," Candice panted as she looked down at me. I tried to start lifting my hips under her to keep fucking her. "Nuh uh, nope, you can't. You need to save it for the show tonight. Can't have you with a limp dick in front of all those ladies," she said with a grin while she continued sitting in my lap with all her weight, keeping me from either fucking her or getting out of bed.

"Why? What?" I finally asked.

"Your wife told me to come use your cock, said you wouldn't mind. I was just so horny after talking to her."

"Wait? My wife said that? Told you to come do that? Talking to her? About what?" I asked in total confusion. My wife telling another woman to come fuck me? Seriously? Jennifer?

"Tonight. She wanted to know what it was like to strip in front of a bunch of strange men. She was pretty nervous. I think she was definitely having second thoughts about going through with it tonight."

"I'm not surprised. I've had a few second thoughts myself."

"Ohhhhhh! No, don't back out. Please? You'll look so hot up there being undressed by Mandy. Having her pull your pants down and suck on your cock and then have you stick it in her? Oh yeah. You are going to draw a lot of attention with the older ladies. I wouldn't be surprised if you end up with more than one lap dance request."

"Just what have you been telling her?"

"Oh, describing what it's like. How it makes me feel. How it feels to lap dance for a guy. How it feels to have his hands running all over your body, teasing your thighs and your breasts and your nipples. How it feels when he strokes you while you're dancing for him. Even what to do if he wants to touch you where you don't want to be touched, or try to fuck you without paying for it. She seemed to find it pretty interesting, but she was talking about backing out of tonight. She doesn't think she's good enough looking, and she's kinda bashful about her body, at least displaying it in front of other people, besides you of course. I convinced her to do it anyway. I called Thomas and we worked it all out. I'm even going to loan her some clothes to wear. She's going to be spectacular."

"I'm actually very surprised she agreed to do any of this. I mean, Thomas did an artful job of tricking her into agreeing, but I doubted she'd go through with it. Hell, I still don't think she will. I'm not sure I can either!"

"She's nervous. But yeah, I finally convinced her that if you could do it, she sure as hell could, so don't you dare try to back out! I mean, she's every bit as strong willed as you are, right?"

"I see. So, if I back out, then..."

"Then she will and you'll never live it down," Candice said with a grin. "And she's going to go first. So you'll have a front row seat to watch her. I think you're gonna love what we came up with."

"What if I don't want to watch her be stripped by another guy? Especially in front of a room full of strangers?"

"Now who's having second thoughts? Seems to me you should have thought of that before you agreed to that bet."

"No, the bet was just for me to have to strip with Mandy."

"Uh huh. And her bet was that she'd have to strip with Thomas. Same thing. You both should have thought about it more. Now, well, it's gonna happen. Might as well get used to it."

"Did you know about this in advance?"

"Nope. Not until Jennifer asked me about stripping. She told me all about how she got tricked into it. Truth is, I think she secretly wanted to get tricked into it. Not that she'd ever admit to it though."

"I doubt that," I said, shaking my head. "She's never been one to even want to be naked outside the bedroom. Hell, the last day has been so out of character for her I was starting to wonder if she'd been drugged or something!"

"Maybe you don't know her as well as you think. I think that little event on the patio might have started something she hasn't gotten hold of yet. Wouldn't be the first time it's happened here. You'd be surprised the number of guests that come and strip on amateur night."

"Dinner's here!" I heard Jennifer call up the stairs.

"Be right down!" Candice called. She grinned at me and climbed off my still-hard cock. "Yeah, this is gonna make you real popular tonight," she said as she reached for my pussy-juice-covered dick and grasped it, giving it a few strokes. "Just remember, you have to wear a condom, club rules," she said before turning and walking toward the door. "Not that you have to with me," she added as she walked out the door.

I climbed out of bed, found a pair of shorts and pulled them on. I wasn't at all sure what I was even supposed to wear tonight. I walked down the stairs to see my wife and Candice sitting at the table, eating, my plate of food sitting there, covered with foil and waiting for me.

"Hey sleepy head! I guess Candice got you up and moving?"

"Oh, she did that alright," I answered.

"Did she manage to satisfy her need?" my wife asked me with a crooked little grin.

"I did," Candice offered. "David has a really nice cock. I think I'm going to enjoy working for both of you, especially if you keep offering him up to me like that."

"Well, it's my fault you were all stimulated. If I hadn't been asking you all those explicit questions," my wife said with an innocent shrug before looking at me. "I just couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd ask Candice a few questions."

"I see," I said as I sat down and uncovered my plate. "I take it was a good talk?"

"Against my better judgement, I'm still going to go through with it, if that's what you mean. I wasn't going to. I mean, undressing in front of strangers would be hard enough. But being stripped and played with? I don't know that I'm ever going to be ready for that."

"I know what you mean," I answered.

"Oh, I don't think so at all. I don't think you have any problem getting naked in front of strange women. Maybe you get a little embarrassed getting a hardon, but I think guys are much less concerned about who they get naked in front of. It's all part of their ego. Men are wired to show off their attributes to try and attract mates. Been that way since cave man days. You're just a modern-day cave man. No, I think you're going to damn well enjoy this whole thing."

"I don't know about that."

"No? Tell me, were you upset to wake up and find Candice on your dick?"

"Actually, yes."

"Why? Because you were worried I might walk in on you two?" she asked. I didn't answer, but the blush on my face that I always get when she nails my answer like that gave me away. "Yeah, see? It wasn't that you were fucking her. It was that I might find out. Well, tonight I'll know all about it. I'll be watching you get naked and I'll probably watch you wander off to a private room with some couple. I have no doubt that you'll go all the way with whoever you go with. I don't know that I can or will, but you know what? I'm not going to tell you. I'm just going to let you wonder how far I went."

"You're not going to tell me what you do?"

"Maybe some time. Not tonight. Tonight, you get to wonder," she said with a smirk. "Call it payment for getting me into all this to start with. If you'd have kept your dick in your pants all those years ago we'd still be sitting at home watching the baseball game, instead of getting ready to be stripped in front of a bunch of strangers."

I looked at her for long seconds. "You don't have to. In fact, if you want you can pack up and head home. I'm not keeping you here if you don't want to stay."

"But you're staying?"

"I think I have to."

"Because of the money?"

I was silent for a few seconds. "The money is part of it. But to be honest, there are a lot of people that count on this place for their livelihood. If I can keep that going by just living here, shouldn't I?"

"Sure. That's an admirable thought. But don't forget all the free sex you'll be getting all the time. I doubt it would be as much fun if I told you I was going home and I expected you to not have sex with anyone but me. In fact, I doubt you'd do it. You'd have sex and just not tell me. No, if you're staying, so am I."

"Okay, but does that mean you have to get up there and get naked in front of everyone?"

"Oh? Concerned about my privacy all of a sudden? This from the guy that was always trying to grab my tits and take off my swim suit at the lake? No, I'm doing this just because I want to know if I can do it. I might get out there and panic and run off the stage. Or I might get there and enjoy the hell out of it. Running away is a hell of a lot more likely, but I'm going to try, because just like crossing that damn rope bridge all those years ago, I wanna know if I can do it! And if it bothers you to watch me, don't watch."

"Maybe I won't."

My wife laughed. "Yeah, right. You won't be able to tear your eyes off of me. Any time I get naked you're ogling me. Why would this be different? You'll just get all turned on thinking about it being you doing that to me up there. Who knows? If I like it, maybe one night it will be you doing it!"

"If you like it?"

"Never know. I might like it and want to do it again. Or I might hate it and never want to do it again. Or I might get so scared I have to run off stage and hide. But you know what? Whatever it is, I'll know."

"Just like you knew you could cross the bridge after you climbed off on the other side."

"Just like," she said quietly with a serious look on her face. "Am I scared? Oh, hell yes. My stomach is full of butterflies. But I'm doing this!"

"Alright then. We both are. For better or worse, right?"

She looked at me and shook her head. "Only you would come up with wedding vow inferences for something so un-wedding-like as this."

Spectacular: that was the only word that came to mind when she walked into the living room and stood between me and the tv. She had on black spike heels, nude-colored thigh-high stockings that made her legs glisten in the table side light. The skirt was short, scandalously short in my wife's words. I could see the whole lacy top of each stocking, plus a slight strip of bare skin above them before the black leather skirt covered her thighs. If it were any shorter I had no doubt I'd be seeing her panties, if she had any on. The short skirt was also extremely low cut, resting low on her hips, leaving several inches of her stomach bare, her belly button showing above the skirt and below the thin, white spandex tube top. The top stretched from several inches below her big full breasts to about half way up each creamy orb. The top was so thin I could just make out a lace half-cup bra holding up the swell of her breasts. The cups were low enough to allow her protruding nipples to extend over the top edge, poking out the thin material. I could just make out the two half moons of her areola through the material. I looked up to her face, framed in the long, fat curls of her brown hair, the few whisps of gray barely visible in the curls. Her eyes were stunning, the green of her iris brought out by subtle makeup. Her lips were pressed in a thin line of nervousness, the bright red lipstick setting her full lips off every bit as much as the day she walked down the aisle at our wedding.

"My god, you look incredible!" I finally managed to say. I'd always told her she was good looking, and if she wore the right things, could look extremely sexy. She always argued with me, but here she was, standing proof that she was indeed an incredibly sexy woman, even in her fifties.

"She looks hot, doesn't she?" Candice asked as she stepped out into the room near my wife.

"Hot doesn't even begin to cover it."

"No, slutty is more like it," my wife said, a little of the nervousness fading away as her bright-red lips shifted to a frown.

"I don't think so. Sexy. Hot. Damn, I'm getting a hardon just looking at you."

"Slutty. Advertising for sex is more like it," my wife said.

"I think you look incredibly hot. God, I love it."

"Show him the other surprise," Candice said to her. "Wouldn't want him to be surprised when he sees it later."

My wife sighed and pulled the front of the skirt up to expose a pair of see-through white underwear. I looked and for a few moments I was confused. She must have seen the confusion on my face and used her other hand to pull the panties down in front. Then it dawned on me. Other than a very small strip of tight brown and gray curls, her mound and pussy were shaved clean. "Damn!" I said appreciatively.

"I told you he'd like it," Candice said. "You're going to be a huge hit tonight."

"I take it that's what you're wearing tonight to the club?" I asked.

"Candice thinks I should. I feel kinda funny wearing it though. I feels like I'm just asking to be fucked.

"You kinda are," Candice said with a grin. "That's what you want the guys to think about. You want them to think about getting to see and touch your nipples, maybe even your pussy. Some of them will want to fuck you, but few will have the money you should be asking. Yeah, you're at least a seven bill tip to get naked and fuck."

"Seven hundred dollars? Just to fuck me? Guys are really gonna pay that much just for sex? With an old woman like me?"

"Oh yeah, there will be some that do. Of course, they'll expect David to entertain their wives for that. Guys are like that: they'll pay a ton for a sweet fuck, but think that a guy should put out for his wife for almost nothing."

"Huh! I'm worth more than David? That's a refreshing change!" my wife said with a grin as she fixed her panties and smoothed the leather skirt. "So hon, what are you wearing?"

"I dunno. Mandy is supposed to be bringing my outfit over." I answered with a shrug.

"Well, you won't have to wait long," I heard from the hallway. "She looks bitchin', doesn't she?" Mandy said as she stepped into the room from the hallway leading up from Candice's downstairs bedroom. She stepped to the sofa and sat down on the edge next to me. "Oh, she is going to be such a hit! Damn. I'd be willing to bet she attracts more attention that any of us girls. We haven't had a super sexy older woman on stage in a while. Oh, don't get me wrong. We've had some pretty sexy looking women your age, but DAMN! You look smoking hot! And the guys are going to go gaga when Thomas ties your hands to the pole and starts stripping you!"

I could see my wife blush as Mandy complimented her. "I appreciate the kind words, but I'm not all that good looking. Wait!? What did you say? Tie my hands to the pole?"

"Oops," Mandy said sheepishly. "That was supposed to be a surprise."

"A surprise? That he's going to tie me up?"

"We were trying to come up with a way to make you feel more comfortable. You can get your hands free any time you want. You'll be holding the end of the rope. It's just fake that we're tying you to it. But he thought that might give you something to concentrate on. Trust me, Thomas would never hurt you! He's way too gentle. He doesn't fuck hard, even if the customer asks for it."

"That sounds like a good idea," I said looking at my wife. "Maybe it'll help you relax."

"Yeah, right. So what are they doing with you then?" my wife asked.

"We're going to dress him cowboy style and he's going to dance with me," Mandy said as she stood up. "David, come with me. We have to get you dressed."

"In a cowboy outfit? This is gonna be a bomb. I can't dance," I answered. "Not that kind of dance. I can waltz, but I doubt you want to do that."

"Oh, no. Trust me, I'll help you," she said with a grin. "Come on. Time to get dressed."

"Yes ma'am," I said subserviently, getting up from the sofa. I stood and looked at my wife. "I know you don't believe it, but you really do look incredible. I wish I could have talked you into wearing something like this a long time ago."

"All you'd do is take it off of me," she said with a scowl.

"Uh huh. One piece at a time, making damn sure you enjoyed every moment of it." I chuckled before turning serious. "I wish it was me on that stage tonight undressing you. First time you wear something like that and I'm going to be watching another man taking it off you."

"Well, I guess that's the price you're going to have to pay if you wanna fuck all those sweet, young pussies," she said without her frown breaking.

"I guess it is."

"Tell you what," she said quietly, stepping toward me and looping her arms around my neck. "I'll promise to wear it for you one day soon, just as a surprise, and you can have the pleasure of undressing me all by yourself," She leaned her face to mine and kissed my lips softly. She held the kiss for several seconds and then pulled her face away. "I'm sure you're going to enjoy your own time on the stage. Let me do this my way. If you want me to stay, us to stay, like Candice said, we're going to have to get used to being naked and seeing naked people. If this doesn't get me over my bashfulness at being naked in front of people, nothing will."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,382 Followers