Wild Idea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calvin looked down to see several drops of cum falling to the floor behind Eugene. "Are you sure about that?"

"It never hurts to meet new people."

* * *

After taking their quick showers, Calvin and Eugene put their clothes back on and left the room. They took the elevator and reached the fifteenth floor. Nothing really changed in the lounge, but with fewer people at this time. From out the window, the sky showed off his darkest shades for the night. It didn't take long for Calvin to find Patricia seated in one of the sofas in the center of the room. Another woman, a brunette, had taken a seat beside her and it appeared that they held a casual conversation. Calvin didn't see the other woman before.

As soon as she spotted her husband, Patricia stood up and gave him a hug and kiss. And then, she signaled Eugene for a handshake, to which he accepted.

He smiled. "I see that you've met my wife Melanie."

Calvin almost froze for a split second. One good look at Melanie and he couldn't tell whether to try and keep quiet or just run off and leave for Pittsburgh as soon as possible.

Patricia noticed the worried look on his face. "Is there a problem, honey?"

Calvin replied, "No, there's no problem."

"Really? Are you sure you're not hiding something from me?"

"Why would I hide something from you?"

"So I guess I should know anything about how you liked fucking Eugene in the ass?"

Calvin cleared his throat to hide his uneasiness.

Eugene chuckled. "I see that you've been talking a whole lot about him and me."

Melanie folded her arms across her chest. "I should have taken an earlier flight. I would have loved to see how hard he's been fucking you."

Patricia appeared amused. "So the two of you got along extremely well?"

Calvin slid his fingers across his short hair. "You might say that."

Patricia's little smile was similar to Eugene's own. "I hope you still have a little juice left, because I can't wait to see you fuck him for real."

Melanie giggled as she grabbed her husband by the arm and gave it a little hug. "Oh, you'll love it. Eugene absolutely loves big dicks. It'll be like watching porn, but this time the actors will give superb performances."

"So what do you say, Calvin? Do you still have the strength?"

Calvin sighed. "I'll see what happens."