Wild in the Countryside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, why don't you measure it with your tongue?"

Gabriel giggled. "I mean the PA."

"Ah. Six, same as my stretchers. So how big is my cock in tongues?"

"Let's see..." Gabriel lapped the entire cock from the base to the shaft, then lodged its head whole in his mouth and pushed it all in and gagged when the piercing reached his throat.

"Sorry, you want me to take it out?"

"No, no. I just have to adapt," he said, "and Bruno? It's two and a half tongues."

"You sure? To me it looked like it was three. Why don't you measure again?"

Gabriel took the order with pleasure. It took him a while to get used to the shape of the piercing in his mouth but after he got used to it he gave Bruno a special prize by being extra considerate at stimulating the area around it, specially at the urethra. Bruno thanked by breathing heavily and holding his hands in the edge of the mattress. "Easy there, pal, or you'll make me cum."

"You think you can hold it a little more? It's really delicious."

Bruno laughed. "I can try, but don't blame me if I end up filling your mouth with cum."

"As if I would ever complain of that. Hold on tight, and let me know."

Gabriel grabbed Bruno's smooth balls and fondled them as he kept sucking on his cock, modulating intensity according to his breathing patterns. He only stopped when Bruno shivered intensely and howled loudly, keeping only its tip on his mouth, but Bruno managed to control his own climax.

"You're making it very hard for me to control it, Gabriel," he said, gasping for air.

"Hold on a little more."

"Oh dear."

Gabriel held Bruno's cock against his belly and slowly lapped its underside, then went with the tip of his tongue down to his balls. His hand moved further down to his perineum. As Gabriel pressed his thumb against it, he had a neat surprise. "Ah, look at it, another piercing!"

Bruno gasped for air. "It's a-"

Before he was able to finish Gabriel sucked one of his balls in with so much force that he felt the pinch of pain all over his body. He crossed his arms to pinch both his nipples but Gabriel pulled them away. "No, no, I don't want you cumming all over right now."

"Then fucking let go of me and let me suck you already, God damn it!"

Bruno pushed Gabriel away, got on his knees, kissed him, tasting some of his own pre-cum, then got on all fours to suck his cock. Gabriel returned by sitting and opening his legs wide and straight. He held Gabriel's throbbing cock dripping with pre-cum and felt all its veins with his finger. He was dazed by the delicious scent of his crotch, emanating mostly from his pubic hair, the skin on his inner thighs and the tip of his cock. The scent, the musk of a man who worked all day long. Before he engulfed it he licked it clean of the stream of pre-cum that was running down to his balls.

Then Bruno went back to the tip and slowly put it inside his mouth - or tried. Gabriel's cock took almost all space available and made it hard for Bruno to go all the way down, but he managed it between chokes and coughs.

Gabriel was more silent but his reactions were no less telling. Every time Bruno went down on him he held his breathing and grabbed his forearm it tightly. Bruno reached his free arm to caress Gabriel's nipple, which made his chest and legs twitch.

"Turn around," Bruno said.

"Hungry for some ass as well, huh?" Gabriel obeyed promptly. He turned around, kept on all fours and cocked his ass up. "It's all yours."

Bruno pulled Gabriel's thighs apart and pulled his cock against his belly to suck at it from behind, then he followed its urethra with his tongue and stopped at to his perineum. He pulled his ass cheeks apart with both hands, revealing a hairy, sweaty, musky asshole. He inhaled its scent and licked it right away. Gabriel reacted by clenching his ass.

Bruno kept hold of the ass cheeks and thrusted his tongue in, which made Gabriel moan loudly for the first time. Bruno lapped the border of his ass while Gabriel slowly swayed his ass up and down while Bruno forced his tongue deeper and deeper.

"Damn! Now you're the one who'll make me cum if you don't take it slower," Gabriel said, pushing his ass against Bruno's face.

Bruno slapped Gabriel's ass and said "Now, now, let's wait until after you fuck me, right?"

Gabriel raised one arm and turned to Bruno, "you sure you don't want to fuck this ass?"

"It's a tough sell," Bruno answered as he grabbed Gabriel's cock, "but I want to feel this deep on my ass." He lapped Gabriel's ass once more and added, "you up for it?"

Gabriel smiled. "Why, of course. Let's get to it, come here and lie on your back."

Bruno went and took Gabriel's place on the couch, kissing him on the course. Gabriel reached for a pillow and put it under his hip, then pushed both his knees up and towards his arms.

"Wait, let's get a condom."

Gabriel shrugged. "I didn't bring any."

"You don't have any?"

"I was only expecting to give you some food, not to fuck you to welcome as a neighbor."

Bruno giggled nervously. "Wait up, I have some." He got up and rummaged through his boxes, throwing his stuff about trying to find his toiletry bag. While he searched Gabriel kept himself warm by stroking his cock and pressing his balls.

"Sigh,", said Bruno. "I can't find it, and I can't wait any more. You up for bare?"

Gabriel smiled back at Bruno. "That's the spirit. Bring your ass down here."

Bruno lied down in his original position and held his legs up. "Be gentle, I'm not loose enough for a cock as hung as yours."

Gabriel touched Bruno's pink and smooth asshole with his thumb. "Of course."

"And I mean it this time. Not like when you pinched my nipple!"

Both laughed together. "No, this hole here is special," Gabriel said as he wet his finger with saliva and pushed it in, "I'll treat it with the care it deserves. So, so tight."

Bruno moaned slowly as Gabriel worked his way to loose his tight ass up for the main course. "God, I so want you to fuck me rough... but not now."

"We'll get there," Gabriel said. He wet a second finger and pushed two fingers in. "See? We'll get there."

Gabriel grabbed Bruno's cock and rhythmically synchronized its strokes with each thrust of his fingers in. Every thrust, every stroke, made Bruno shake his whole body.

"Put the head in."

Gabriel spit on his hand and lubed his cock, then aligned it with Bruno's asshole and rested its head on his ass crack. "I'll put the whole head in at once, tell me if it's too much."

Bruno didn't answer, just moaned. Gabriel pressed the head of his cock down towards the asshole with his thumb and, after some resistance, it slid in, triggering Bruno to clench his asshole tight.

"You alright?"

Bruno just nodded and moaned.

"I'll push it in."

Gabriel held one of Bruno's legs and rested his other hand on Bruno's chest. His muscles were mostly sustaining his own weight to keep his cock still, such that for it to slide in he would just let gravity lend a hand, so slowly but steadily he relaxed his muscles.

Bruno grabbed the arm Gabriel had put on his chest with both his hands and clenched his fingernails on them, digging them deeper in his flesh the more Gabriel slid his cock in.

Gabriel then held still and breathed heavily. "It's all in now, you can let go of my arm." Bruno moaned loudly and released the grip of his hands. There were ten fingernail marks on Gabriel's arm, and while they were bleeding a little, Gabriel didn't feel anything, completely taken by the stupor of the moment.

While one hand still held one arm, Gabriel opened the other leg wide and grabbed his cock. This time he didn't announce, he just slowly thrusted his cock and masturbated him. Gabriel felt the innards of Bruno's ass naturally pressing against his flesh, which were heightened every time he moved his cock in and out by Bruno's reflexes clenching his asshole.

Gabriel spit once again in his hand and spread it over Bruno's cock, then pulled his cock off, lubed it and put it in once again. His thrusts were faster now, but he held back on the strength to not hammer his cock down.

"I'm almost there! I'm almost there!" Bruno shouted.

Gabriel let go of Bruno's leg and pinched and twisted his own nipple, increasing the frequency of his thrusts. He felt Bruno's cock throbbing in his hand, ready to cum.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum! Fuck!"

Gabriel pressed his crotch hard against Bruno's ass, pulled Bruno's legs down and hunched forward to give him one last kiss as they came together. Bruno's spunk had splattered and sticked to Gabriel's hairy belly while Gabriel unloaded inside Bruno's ass.

Gabriel collapsed on top of Bruno and rolled to his side. Both were gasping for air and totally out of steam. Bruno turned to his side and rested his head on Gabriel's shoulder.

"That... was fucking wild," said Gabriel.

"Hell of a welcome gift, that's what it is."

12