Wild Night at the Caligula

Story Info
Debauchery, Dominatrixes, and Deathtraps
3.4k words
3.51
80.3k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scixxxfi
scixxxfi
49 Followers

Wild Night at the Caligula

Sex Violence and Spaceships Ch. 05

All text and art created by and copyright of the author.

Author's Note: This story is my love letter to Return of the Jedi. I always wondered what a raunchier, more hardcore version of Jabba's Palace would be like.

To catch up on previous chapters of SVS, read here.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Part 1: Incognito Mode

Alden had finished his clandestine operations under the Caligula and had slipped into covert mode. Tonya was still altering her appearance and not ready to make infiltration, but Alden had taken out a low-level Nectar runner and was walking around with his identity. The thug's tattered clothes fit him well enough, and he seemed to be blending in.

The Caligula was like an ancient temple retrofitted with high technology. Most of the floors were dirty stone or marble. Tattered curtains hung off everything with the insignia of various sex cartels branded on them. It was dim and austerely lit. It had a sinister beauty.

The fauna in this place were the sleaziest, most dangerous gangsters in the galaxy. Made up of males from multiple alien races, all capitalizing on the Caligula's vices and illegal business opportunities. The women trotting around this place were all beautiful, which was to be expected, but some of them were as vicious as the men. No one knew what was going to happen in this place from one moment to the next.

As he walked around he came to one of the main atriums. There was a huge open area with about a dozen revelers fucking each others' brains out in a wild orgy. Some of the males were alien, but as far as he could tell, all the women were human. No surprise there, either. Human women were what all the fuss was about in this galaxy, anyways.

He steered clear of the wailing, greased-up orgy and took a seat at a nearby bar, continuing to take in the scene and make observations for his first report from inside. Vulgan was waiting anxiously to learn the situation inside before he sent the rescue team in. A gorgeous, tall, big-titted waitress with a raspy voice walked up to him and asked for his drink order. Her bare endowments were hanging out and distracting him, and after a brief pause he stammered "Uh.. one Hard Nipple- I mean one Hard Nectar Soda, please." She smirked at him and went to fetch the drink.

He shook off the embarrassment and looked around. Across from him was an odd character. He looked like some kind of scientist with thick port hole glasses. He was older, scrawny, with frazzled hair, and looked like he'd never seen the sun. The Caligula was an odd place for a scientist to hang out. And if there was any chance of someone in the Caligula being a virgin, it was this guy. He kept glancing over at Alden nervously. Getting noticed was the last thing he needed.

As the waitress dropped his drink off, the scientist called out to him; "You there! Handsome young man!"

Alden was caught off guard; "Oh no, man. I'm here for the girls. Sorry."

"No, no! not that." He replied quickly. Then he motioned for Alden to come over.

'Oh well, better try and blend in.' Alden thought.

When he got there, the scientist asked him; "Do you see that woman sitting over there? Do you see that gorgeous creature??" he looked where the scientist was gesturing and there was a beautiful alien girl sitting alone sipping a glass of red wine.

She looked mostly human, with the same poise and luster, even down to the tone of her skin. She was dressed in a thin sheer gown, clasped at her sides showing more skin than it covered. But most interestingly, instead of hair she had one long dangling tendril protruding from the back of her head, resting elegantly on her shoulder. Alien girls at the Caligula? Were they trying to tap into some new market?

"Yeah, I see her. Why point her out to me? And who are you?"

"I am Dr. Neegus. I render my... services to this place. But that's not important! You must go over to that woman. You must go speak to her, explore, and experience her. Indulge yourself in her intoxicating flesh. You must!"

Alden had never had pussy thrown at him this hard before. Why was this guy so intent on hooking him up with her? Of course, he did want to go over and see what the big deal was. She was even hot enough to make him a little nervous. He thought he might as well keep blending in, so he got up to approach her.

"Go. GO!" Neegus egged him on excitedly. Whatever Alden was about to do with her, he was positive Neegus would be watching every second of it. He cozied up next to her.

"Hi. What's your name?"

She responded "Vlash'ana T-ushin na'na ti nu. Vreen umu shanta Nana?"

Oh, good. Language barrier. He had no idea what she just said, but she said it beautifully. Was there even a name somewhere in there?

"Do not concern yourself with her name!!" Neegus yelled out. "No name could encapsulate the beauty and grace of this luscious-"

"Okay, okay!" Alden cut him off. "What a simp..." He turned back to her. She was smiling at him.

He said in a slow deliberate voice:

"I'm about to scramble your guts, aren't I?"

"Sha-La na Toota! La Ya!" She answered with a beaming smile.

"Pretty sure that's a Yes."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Part 2: Alien Sex Cocktail

They went to a place that looked comfortable enough to lay her down and Alden got out of his clothes. She looked at his already erect cock with stars in her eyes.

"Oooohh. Yusha Yum."

Whatever that meant, Alden's ego was loving it. He gently reached over and unclasped her translucent gown. It dropped in a crumpled pile around her ankles. Her body was perfect. He couldn't stop taking it in. Such an exquisite body, and that enticing-looking tendril.

He reached out to touch her. She was hot, as in hot to the touch. Her body temperature was so warm any normal human would be dead. It felt fantastic. He wondered how hot her mouth must be. He wouldn't be wondering long. The glimmer from Neegus' thick glasses could be seen from the shadows as he watched the two excitedly.

She smiled at him and grasped his cock. Then she lowered her head and engulfed his throbbing dick in her mouth. If her skin was hot, her tongue and lips were steaming. He'd never felt anything like it. Her head tendril began to stir. She wrapped it around his shaft and started jacking him into her mouth with it as she fluttered the tip of his cock with her tongue.

She had control of that thing?! He thought it was just a flimsy appendage. It was more like a tail on her head. He touched it gently and she quivered. Oh, she liked that. Not only did this thing feel good to him, but it felt good to her too. A super-sensitive erogenous zone hanging right off the back of her head.

It was like this girl had sex superpowers. He caressed it gently and her deep moans of pleasure vibrated through his bones. She came off his dick laughing and pushed him gently onto his back. Then she hovered her snatch right over his face, smiling anxiously for Alden to chow down on her. He went in on her with no hesitation. Her box tasted amazing. Alden felt a strange sensation. Not only did it taste like the food of the gods, it was making him horny. She literally dripped aphrodisiac.

Even more surprising, he looked down at his already pulsing dick and it swelled even larger than usual. Whatever drug this girl's pussy was dripping with, he wanted more of it. He wanted more of her. His pulse rocketed and he got excited.

She pushed his chest down and hovered her pussy over his anxious dick tantalizingly. He looked down in anticipation. He was so ready to sink his cock into her. She smiled at him one more time and said:

"Musha Mujaa Viah. Risha Vi!"

Alden didn't know this, but in her language that meant: "I'm going to fuck you till your cock bursts and your balls fly out the tip of your dick." Roughly.

She lowered her hot snatch down on him and it was on. The two were hot and heavy. He held her ass in his hands as she smashed his cock into oblivion. Her big juicy ass bearing down, pressing down on his balls with every drop. This was next level pussy.

As they fucked, Alden couldn't believe he hadn't cum yet. He'd never felt sensation like this, yet was going strong as if he'd drunk half a bottle of whiskey. Then he realized that sweet drug she exuded was keeping him in the game. What a mind fuck, among other things.

Then she turned and let him smash her pussy from behind. He could feel her clit throbbing and pulsing like a beating heart, as if it had a mind of its own. It probably did, after all. He grasped the tendril on the back of her head, gently caressing and tugging on it. She purred like a lion. He powered into her from behind, taking her for an absolute joyride when he noticed she was getting... slippery.

Instead of sweat, that exotic sex drug exuded from her. Alden was being driven over the edge. He felt his cock swell up even bigger inside her. He began to worry he might rip her apart from the inside, but she took him like a champ. Everything about this little creature was mind-bending. He pulled on her head-tail more vigorously and he could sense he was about to blow.

He called out to her "Baby.. Uh.. I need to pull out..."

"Nyat a Nah!" She pulled him back into her tightly.

"No baby, I'm gonna.. I'm gonna cum!"

"Nyaaah Nah!" She kept pulling him back into her. She understood. She just wasn't letting him.

She clutched onto him relentlessly and he felt a massive load gush out of him. His cock did burst - just like she said - right into her. He had never been roiled by such an intense orgasm in his life. His body tensed and he clutched her head-tail tightly.

Then her head-tail itself tensed up in his hands. It seemed to be filling up with... Uh oh.

Without warning, a thick shot of hot white goo exploded out of it, splattering his bare stomach and chest. She howled in intense pleasure, eyes rolling in the back of her head.

Alden was in shock. "I'll be damned." He said, "I guess it's not a tail, either."

She was reeling in pleasure, and Alden was still frozen in disbelief. She rolled away from him onto her back, sucking her finger and smiling at him satisfied. He just laid back, that messy alien load dripping off him. He suddenly knew how all those women who he'd cum blasted over the years felt. He couldn't muster any words, but he knew that was the best, and the weirdest sex he'd had in his entire life.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Part 3: Dominatrix Deathtrap

Alden wasn't sure if that was the most fun he'd ever had, or if he needed therapy now. But in any case, he needed a towel.

He cleaned himself up and got his clothes back on. His little alien vixen blew him a kiss, scooped up her heels and gown, and strutted away. He hated to see her go. He looked over at Neegus, who had obviously enjoyed the show because he was pumping his fists in the air in celebration. What was this guy's deal? Alden watched him turn in an instant to what was happening in the main atrium. The orgy had broken up into various groups and threesomes.

He looked closer. In one of the clusterfucks was a big, fat toad-like alien, laid back lazily while two hot human women lay up alongside him, working various appendages sprouting out of his body. His face was glazed over in pleasure as the girls worked him. Alden recognized this guy. It was Lord Bolgorg. He was a top-level trafficker for every variant of Nectar, and hundreds of female performers who pushed it for him. Then he saw why Neegus had turned his attention so quickly. There was a third girl. She was an alien just like his precious... Whatever her name was.

Alden had to blink his eyes and shake his head. She looked identical to the other one, except for blood-red lips and nail polish. And instead of her twin's soft elegance, she was scantily clad in leather dominatrix gear. She had thin leather straps running between and around her bare tits, vicious-looking spiked heel sandals, and a long leather whip in her hand. She had a scowl on her face. This one wasn't like the little princess Alden just hooked up with. This one was mean. She played rough.

"Yes!!" Neegus blurted out. "Show them your ferocity! Ignite his desires with pain and humiliation, my beautiful creation!!"

'Beautiful creation??' What was that supposed to mean? Suddenly it all added up and hit Alden like a train. These girls weren't aliens, and they weren't twin sisters. They were clones. These girls must have been Neegus' genetic experiment. The "service" he was rendering to the Caligula. That would explain why he was so proud of them, and so eager to see them in action. Genetic clones custom-built for sex? This place really was twisted.

Alden watched the hot little creature go to work. She was strutting around Bolgorg, only pausing to lash him with the whip on occasion, getting an excited groan out of him. She planted her foot in his chest and made him lick her spiked heels with his big toad-like tongue. He seemed to like it, but she was working him harder and harder with every lash of that whip, and he was beginning to groan more painfully.

Bolgorg was repulsive, not even attractive by any alien standards. But Alden had to admit, watching that tall clone dominatrix work him over was pretty hot. Everyone was watching. She was getting more vicious with those whippings, making a loud crack every time she struck him. She yelled fiercely as she swung the whip, sadistic joy in her face. She was clearly having a good time fucking him up, but he was getting visibly flustered. The two human girls looked at each other nervously.

Then she lashed into him brutally one more time and he shouted at her angrily. Barking at her in his alien tongue: "Gruungu Horg!! Ruge uh Nop Nop!!"

She shrieked back viciously: "Lasha-Ningu!! Vresha Vresha!!"

Alden didn't speak the language but was pretty sure it was the equivalent of "Cut it out, Bitch" and "Shut up, Pussy".

They continued berating each other and she lashed him a few more times. Then she pressed her spiked heel into what was likely one of his testicles, making him bellow in pain.

"Vruugu HORGA!!!"

Things were getting way out of hand when there was a rumble in the ceiling above. Everyone in the atrium froze and the quarreling gang-bangers looked around nervously. There was a deep ominous sound from above the ceiling. Something was up there.

"Oh no!" Dr. Neegus said trembling.

Suddenly, a port opened up in the ceiling and a long viscous tentacle descended over the clone dominatrix. It lurched at her with terrifying speed and coiled around her tightly, then yanked her off the floor so fast it snatched her right out of her stilettos.

"What the hell??" Alden scrambled to get a better look, but it was happening too fast.

Once the tentacle had whisked her up into the ceiling, there was a shrill terrified scream, interrupted by a terrible roar, then total silence. Everyone in the atrium was dead quiet. Whatever was up there, it had just eaten her alive.

Alden's blood ran cold. That was one of the nastier death traps he'd seen at the Caligula. They seemed to be getting more elaborate. Bolgorg's eyes were wide in disbelief. She had been pissing him off with all the lashing and abuse, but he didn't expect her to get fed to a ceiling monster.

"NOOO!!!" screamed Dr. Neegus, then he ran out in a rage.

As the port in the ceiling slowly slid closed, Bolgorg looked down morbidly at her shoes and whip left strewn on the floor, the two human girls still clutching to him.

A woman's voice broke the silence; "My apologies, Lord Bulgorg. I can see our product wasn't to your liking."

"Holy shit." Alden muttered to himself. It was Usha Vren, the galaxy's most notorious combination of beauty and pure evil, and the reigning matriarch of the Caligula while her husband Vorg was away. It seemed apparent she was the one who had triggered the trap and killed her. She stepped into the atrium floor and walked to Bulgord, wearing ornate gold heels and a flowing see-through gown that showed all her naked body beneath.

"Our products are always beautiful, but sometimes their behavioral programming can be a little... Sloppy."

Bulgorg looked up at her still in disbelief.

"It seems she didn't have the "soft touch" we all crave sometimes, did she?" she said with a sinister smile.

The two human girls crawled across the floor in a mad dash to the shoes and whip. It seemed since she wouldn't be needing them anymore, they were taking them for themselves. Like some kind of slut yard sale. One snatched up the whip, and the other held the shoes up, admiring the leather straps and shiny metal studs.

"You see Lord Bolgorg, here at the Caligula, our girls either live to satisfy your fetishes... Or they don't."

The girls shuddered fearfully, then scampered away.

"I hope this doesn't affect any future business arrangements between the two of us. We value your partnership and look forward to future... profitable endeavors." A sadistic smile curved on Bulgorg's lips. He loved the ruthlessness and voracious greed, and he could see a bright criminal future in front of them both. Then she strutted away to get another girl for him.

Alden had seen enough. He had better send Vulgan a report. He snuck away to a dimly lit corner and took his tablet out to transcribe the report.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Part 4: Weird Science

Back on Vulgan's transport ship, he and Peter were loading crates and getting ready for takeoff when the notification went off.

"Peter! Get over here! It's Alden's report."

They both huddled around a screen. Vulgan spoke the words aloud as they showed up on the screen.

>RESCUE TEAM BE ADVISED: SITUATION AT THE CALIGULA GETTING MORE COMPLICATED <BREAK>

>NOT ALL THE DEATHTRAPS ARE IN THE FLOOR. THERE ARE PERILS IN THE CEILING TOO <BREAK>

>CALIGULA IS GENETICALLY ENGINEERING GIRLS. MOSTLY HUMANOID APPEARANCE. CONSIDERED EXPENDABLE. KILLED ONE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME <BREAK>

Peter interrupted Vulgan's narration "These fuckers just don't stop, do they?"

"Indeed, the depravity seems bottomless... Wait, there's more..."

>CLONES ARE HOT AND FUN AS HELL THOUGH. YOU HAVE TO TRY ONE SOMETIME...LOL<BREAK>

Peter laughed. They were on a rescue mission, after all. Maybe they'd get one out of there before they leveled the place.

>END TRANSMISSION. MORE TO COME<

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Alden tucked away his tablet and turned to go back into the atrium. Before he could leave, he saw a shadowy figure huddled up in the dark corner. It was Dr. Neegus, shaking and babbling to himself in a nervous rage.

"Dr. Neegus." He jumped when Alden called out to him. Then stared at him blankly.

"Did... Did you see? Did you see what she did to my glorious angel??"

"Well I don't know about that one being an angel... But yeah, it was pretty terrible."

"That Usha Vren... That vile, murderous Usha Vren! She's jealous of them, you know?? She could never attain their beauty. Never reach the heights of pleasure they're capable of..."

scixxxfi
scixxxfi
49 Followers
12