Wild Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nat basked in the feeling of simply being next to Allison until they arrived at their destination. It was a small little diner on a quiet corner of the street, relatively empty for the time being. Allison seemed to know the hostess and asked for a booth inside the restaurant. As they both ordered food and mimosas, Nathalie drank in the way Ali stole quick glances at her from time to time, loving the fact that the girl couldn't take her eyes off of her.

The girls ate quickly, as if neither wanted to waste any time getting back to their amorous activities. As they finished their meals, the mimosas kept flowing, the champagne providing a soothing buzz to chase out any remnants of the hangover from the prior evening. Nathalie relished the way that Allison kept getting closer and closer the more she drank, finally ending up with her hand resting gently on Nat's inner thigh. Fortunately they were in a corner booth with a good amount of cover from the table, although any particularly sharp eyes could have seen the gentle caressing motion that caused the blonde to catch her breath. Ali certainly did love playing with her it seemed, not that she was complaining.

As Nathalie became more and more flushed, she could barely stifle her moans. She certainly couldn't concentrate on the light conversation that Ali was making, and as she trailed off the brunette whispered in her ear, "Let's see if we can't find somewhere more private to take this, does that sound good?"

Nat couldn't get out more than a flustered nod and slight moan of approval. Allison called for the check, only pausing her efforts on Nat's clit to make sure the waitress didn't catch them in the act. She left cash to cover the check, then grabbed Nathalie's hand and led her away from the table. Nat was surprised to see Ali leading her toward the back of the diner, instead of out the front door. She couldn't help but be glad for this though, as that direction held a large amount of people, and her arousal wasn't exactly well hidden at this point.

Allison lead her to the women's restroom nestled in the far back of the restaurant, and thankfully it was deserted. It was a single stall affair, and the lock on the door assured that they would have privacy, at least until some other patron needed to use the facilities.

As soon as Nathalie clicked the door shut and locked it Ali was all over her. She kissed her briefly on the mouth and then focused her attention on covering Nat's pale shoulders and neck with kisses, her warm breath flowing across Nathalie's skin, driving her wild. Ali slowly worked Nat around until she was holding her from behind, then moved her hands down onto Nat's slim hips. She pressed herself against Nat's backside, the unmistakable bulge in her jeans letting Nat know exactly what was coming next.

Nathalie was more than happy to oblige Allison's advances, and she flipped her dress up as she bent over forward in front of the other girl. Ali wasted no time pulling herself out of her jeans, her thin cock straining for the warmth of Nat's backside. Nathalie responded in kind, pulling down her panties and presenting herself for Ali to take her.

As Allison pressed herself into Nat's tight hole, she slowly rocked herself forward with more and more intensity. Nathalie finally let out the long, husky moan that she had been holding in the whole time Ali was teasing her. She moved her hips in rhythm with the other girl, loving the way that the stiff clit behind her filled her up. Clearly Allison was just as much on edge as Nat was, as she quickly began to climax. Nathalie let out shuddering moans as the warmth of Allison's orgasm filled her in the most satisfying way. This was all it took for the blonde to cum, and she arched her back in ecstasy as Ali wrapped her arms around, holding her close as they came together.

They stayed like this for a bit after they finished, until Allison reluctantly unwrapped her arms from around Nat and slid out of her. Flushed and panting, the two girls cleaned up as best they could, kissed briefly, and then left the bathroom, hoping no one had been outside to hear their moans of pleasure. Thankfully this part of the restaurant was still mostly deserted, although the waitress seemed to be giving them a knowing look as they left the diner.

The walk back to Ali's apartment felt like a dream for Nathalie. She knew that this was something very special that she had stumbled on, and had every intention of making last for as long as she could, whatever the cost. Apparently it did pay to take drugs from strangers, she thought to herself with a giggle.


12