Wild Sky

Story Info
She'll make you cheat on your lover.
2k words
4.19
7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't looking for anything when I sacheted my way into Vinnys that night. It had been a long day on the road, and I had just finished playing a sold-out show at the PPG Paints arena. The exhaustion I felt was overwhelming. Needless to say, a bucket of Coke and Rum was calling my name. Sleep could wait.

Taking a deep, steadying breath, I straightened my shoulders and made my way to a vacant stool, trying my best to ignore the blistering pain caused by my six-inch silver heels. I secretly loved the sensation, but right now, with no outlet and drowsiness threatening to pull me into its depths, I couldn't focus on the burning in my feet or the warmth between my legs. I told myself I was there for a drink or four, nothing more, nothing less. I convinced myself that I had no other plans, that is, until I saw him.

In an instant, the lone handsome man in a corner booth by the door had all of my attention. His eyes were a deep, distant blue gazing off at something only he could see. He held a bottle of beer in one large hand, and tipped it slowly to his mouth. I watched him intently as he savored the taste, and a soft sigh escape his parted lips. Those hands, his eyes, those lips. I was drawn to him, and I could picture the moment so vividly. Something was missing in his life, and I knew in that very moment that I had to be the one to ignite the spark inside of him. All of my exhaustion ebbed away, revealing the fierce Dominitrix inside me. "You're Sky. This is who you really are. Do not ignore it. Do not fight it." I spent so much time on tour back then, that I rarely had time to pursue my deep sexual personality, but now, now was my chance. Here in this bar with this incredibly sensual man, I was in control. He was mine, and I would make him know it, and never forget.

"Hi, um, do you mind if I sit with you?" I leaned down toard him, just enough to give him an eyeful of my deep cleavage as I pretended to be shy. This was my favorite part of the game; luring him in, making him believe I was innocent.

"Oh, Hi. No, I don't mind at all." He seemed distracted, and barely glanced at me as I slid gracefully into the seat across from him and leaned forward, tentatively extending a hand across the table in greeting. "Um, my name is Sky. Sky Diamond." He looked at me for the first time, and by the way his eyes flared, I knew he enjoyed the sight of my perky breasts, my curvaceous body accentuated by the clingy strapless red dress I was wearing, and my long, curly black hair cascading down my back, revealing my bare shoulders. He tried to conceal it, but I could see the lust in the small smile that played across his lips as he drank in the sight of me.

"Hi. I'm Tom. Nice to meet you." He had to clear his throat as he spoke, and we both knew it was due to his shock.

"Are you okay?" I smiled coyly with a little laugh and the slightest hint of concern in my voice, just enough to let him know I was paying attention to his every reaction, and to make him believe I was as shy and taken aback by him as he was by me. Oh, how I couldn't wait to open up for him. Oh, how much I couldn't wait to throw off my disguise and do everything to his body. I had to pace myself. I had to wait.

"So, what brings you here. A woman so beautiful as yourself, you kno. I wouldn't expect you to be out here all alone." I could hear the curiosity dripping from his voice as his blue eyes stared into mine. "Well, I'm a rockstar. I spend all of my time on tour, and you know, after a long day's work, even a girl like me needs a drink, you know?" He chuckled admiringly and nodded.

"Enough about me, what are you doing here? A man so handsome as yourself, you know? I wouldn't expect you to be here alone, either." I flipped his words on him, flashing a sweet smile as I giggled and hid my face behind the drink menu I was pretending to peruse. He laughed deep in his throat and said, "Well, funny you should say that. My girlfriend is out of town for a few days. She said she'd be back today. I had a special dinner planned for us since it's our two-year anniversary, but... she's still mad at me over something stupid that happened the other day. She does this a lot. Never lets things go, and I can never seem to please her... ehem... Sorry. I shouldn't be venting to you like this. I'm sorry." I placed a gentle hand over his, feeling his warmth radiate throughout my body, saying, "Oh, don't worry. Please, go on. I'm here to listen."

I listened to him talk about all of the issues he had been having with his long-time lover, paying more attention to the way his full lips moved than to the words they were forming. I ordered a bucket of Long Island, and told him about what it was like to perform every night for days on end, and be in a different city every other day. The more we drank, the more relaxed he became. His hand lingered longer over mine, he leaned a little closer, and soon enough, during a quiet, intense moment, his deep blue eyes pierced my gaze as he asked, "So, what are your secrets." It was finally time for me to show him who I really was.

I leaned dangerously close, our faces mere inches apart and whispered, "Well, Tom, the truth Is, before I was a star, I used to be a stripper. And you want to know something else? Being in control gets me off. And I want you. And you will be mine tonight." His breath quickened, and I knew by the almost inaudible moan that escaped his mouth that he wanted it. All of it.

***

He could barely contain his passion as he pulled my body flush against his, his mouth crushing mine as we both struggled for breath. The smell of his cologne filled my nostrils, Dolce Cabana Light Blue, so damn sexy. I was ready to surprise him, but I wanted to let him be in control, just for a little while.

I wrapped my legs around him, and he carried me through the house and to the vast master bedroom. I let him set me down on the king-sized bed, panting as I lay there, hair disheveled, my lace-covered body spread before him. He licked his lips as he gazed down at me. Just as he reached for his belt, I took his hand firmly by the wrist.

"No," I whispered as I stood up in one fluid movement. "Now, it's my turn." Brushing my lips gently against the side of his neck, I grazed his skin with my teeth, biting just enough to send shivers down his spine. "Wait here. Don't move, or you will be punished." I warned, keeping my tone sensual and playful, but my expression fierce and intense.

Heading into the adjoining bathroom, I pulled a coil of rope from my bra and a small whip I had tucked into the waistband of my underwear. I smiled mischievously as I sauntered toward him. His eyes widened at the sight of the rope and whip in my hands.

"This is what's going to happen. You will get naked for me. I will tie you up, and tease you to the brink of pleasure. I'm going to ride you hard and fast, and you are going to relish the feeling of my warm, wet pussy squeezing your big, hard dick as you come inside me. Oh, and one more thing. You will be whipped if you do not do as you are told." All he could do was nod. I watched hungrily as he unbuttoned his pants to reveal his dick. I could almost feel its warmth in between my legs. His phone buzzed on the nightstand just as he was laying down. It was his girlfriend. She was on her way home.

"do you want me to go?" I asked, pouting my bright red lips while fire burned in my eyes. "No." His voice was husky with need.

"Oh, I see. She's never given it to you wild, has she? We'll just have to make it worth your while, then, won't we. The rush, that's what makes it even more pleasurable." Expertly looping the long rope around the bedposts, I restrained his arms and legs. I loved the sight of his naked body spread before me, his long, hard cock ready for me. I leaned over him, kissing every inch of his body, slowly working my way down until my lips brushed against his dick. Oh so slowly, I sucked him deep into my mouth, stroking his balls as I swirled my tongue, loving the sound of his gutural moans as I worked him. Forcing myself to restrain, I suddenly pulled away and whispered in his ear.

"No. I want you to come in my pussy." Finally. I slowly peeled off my lacey red dress, black bra, and skimpy underwear, revealing my large, round breasts, tight ass, and luscious curves to him. I hovered over him, letting him suck a tender nipple into his mouth before straddling him, feeling his full length slip inside me. Moaning with pleasure, I bit my lip as I stared deep into his eyes, rocking slowly back and forth. My pussy was so wet, I could feel his dick slipping around, making me hot, driving me crazy. Pressing my body against his, I began to ride him faster, and faster, and faster. I could feel his pelvis lifting to meet mine, bringing the both of us closer to the edge with every thrust.

"You are mine." I groaned against his lips as I kissed him hard and deep. "I never want to stop. I love fucking you."

My dominance forgotten, I became swept up in the pleasure. I could feel him tensing as my moans became louder.

"Come with me, baby. Oh, yeah." I could barely breathe as my pussy began to contract around his dick. The headboard began to bang against the wall. We were wild, almost feral. The pleasure that flooded every nerve ending in my body was almost too much. My pussy squeezed him as I came hard and screamed his name. I felt the warmth of his cum flood my pussy, and in that moment I knew that he would be the one encounter I would never forget.

I rolled off of him and we lay there breathlessly for a few seconds. I untied him with gentle care, kissing him sweetly before slipping back into my clothes.

"I guess this is goodbye, eh?" I grinned.

"One hell of a goodbye." He chuckled as he looked at me with admiration in his eyes.

"You are one incredible woman, Sky. Sky Diamond."

"You're not so bad yourself, Tommy." I nudged his shoulder playfully as we laughed together, and he walked me to the back door.

"Hey, don't ever forget me. I hope you work things out with your girlfriend. I hope tonight reminded you what a true spark should feel like. Don't forget to be wild." I kissed him gently and smiled softly before turning to leave. As the door closed behind him, the wind carried his whispered words to my ears, "I will never forget." I waited there in the shadows for a while, watching long enough to see his girlfriend, a beautiful Hispanic woman with curly black hair stride up to the front door and fit her key into the lock.