Wild Temptations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Naturally." Tyrande preened, sitting up straight and adjusting her hair until it was just right. "My teeth are absolutely coated in your sperm," she complained, running her tongue over her front teeth. It didn't help, and instead she dabbed at the cum plastered across her face. She studied the dollop of baby batter atop her finger, noting its viscosity before swallowing it down. "No wonder I feel so full." Tyrande repeated this until her face was as clean as possible without washing it off, and then she turned her attention back towards the worgen and his sharp yellow eyes. He moved to get up but she hastily straddled his lap and pushed him back down.

"Just lie down," she commanded.

Gingerly, yet eagerly at the same time, she lowered herself onto his member, cooing as it spread wide the purple petals of her pussy. Leaning forward, she planted her hands atop his chest and voluntarily stuffed herself full of dick, moaning in tandem with the worgen as she impaled herself upon his member. Slowly and deliberately, she lowered herself until there were no more inches left to take and her big ass was resting atop his legs. She huffed, blowing a strand of hair out of her eyes before beginning to raise herself up and down, bouncing upon his cock. Her hands clutched at his fur and her hips undulated needily, gradually picking up the pace until her ass was clapping against his body.

"By Elune..." she groaned.

Tyrande rode him like a horse, fucking him in what became a wild, frantic pace. She slammed herself down, harsh and quick, panting with her mouth agape and at times her teeth gnashed together. Her ample breasts jiggled in his face and her husky grunts and groans assaulted his ears. She used his cock like a tool, taking her frustrations out on the great pillar stretching her pussy while she sought for a much needed release. Body tense and muscles tight, she quickly worked herself into a light sweat, riding the worgen like she hadn't gotten dick in ten-thousand years. Or at least, not one like this.

"Your cock hits all the right spots," she huffed, voice like a predatory growl.

As if to emphasize this, Tyrande slammed herself down, treating her hungry pussy to the entirety of the worgen's rock-hard manhood. She moaned and ground herself against him, hips rolling and hands giving his chest a temporary reprieve as she grasped at her ample breasts, squeezing, groping and twisting at her nipples. A breathy moan escaped her lips and she leaned forward again, hands finding their place on his chest while she pumped her hips against his cock, her body, chiseled with taut muscles and voluptuous curves, dancing atop his lap.

Occasionally, he would thrust up into her, catching her by surprise and forcing out a delightful yelp. For the most part, however, Tyrande was fully in control, riding him to her heart's content until at last she came to a stop. Body shaking, pussy stretched wide, toes curling and lower lip bitten down on, she found her release. She groaned in sublime satisfaction as she came, head bowed and eyes squeezed shut while her pussy spasmed around the worgen's cock. It was wonderful, but the sexual high didn't last long and she soon found herself desiring more. More pleasure, more cock.

Garin seemed to have the same idea

He was shocked beyond belief. In fact, he had on more than one occasion pondered whether or not he was dreaming, but, as his senses seemed to confirm, Tyrande Whisperwind was completely cock-crazy. It was absolutely not an opportunity he could let go to waste. Taking hold of her fit body, he flipped her onto her stomach and positioned himself in such a way that he could take her from behind. Surprised and still suffering the aftereffects of her orgasm, Tyrande crawled up onto her hands and knees and looked back at the worgen. She had half a mind to voice a complaint, but she was too slow: with one hand, Garin took a firm hold of her big purple ass, and with the other, a firm hold on his cock. Spreading her cheeks, he entered her before she could utter a word about the sudden change in position, burying his tool within the tight confines of her elven pussy. Any complaint she had died there on her lips, replaced by a husky groan of pleasure as she reconfigured her posture, arching her back and pushing her booty back against him without even thinking.

Taking that as a signal to get to work, the worgen slid himself out of her and then thrust himself back in, earning another grunt from a flustered Tyrande. He repeated this over and over, entering a steady pace at which he deep dicked the Kal'dorei matriarch, enjoying the way her pussy hugged and squeezed at his tremendous girth. Her body, doused in a shiny layer of sweat that highlighted the brilliant purple of her skin, tensed, muscles rippling and ass bouncing noisily against the worgen's hips with every stroke.

Feeling at odds with the sudden role reversal and the submissive position that she was now in, Tyrande took to throwing her ass back against him, defiantly meeting his thrusts. For awhile this worked, but keeping up with a huge worgen wasn't easy, and to make matters worse, he soon picked up the pace, hammering his much larger body into hers. Her muscles strained even harder and her pussy quivered in delight, happily accepting whatever punishment Garin dished out in his effort to pound her into submission. Grasping firmly at the sheets, Tyrande did her best to hold on, biting her lip and stifling her moans while the worgen worked wonders with his tool. Eventually, she gave in, resigning herself to be on the receiving end of his sexual warpath for the time being. At least, until a hard smack on the ass had her fuming.

"How dare you!" she hissed, craning her neck to look back at him.

His reply came swiftly: he struck her ass again, and a sound between a moan and an angry snarl tumbled from her lips, reaching far out into the surrounding forest.

"Stop that!" Her voice was shaky, and despite her protestations, her pussy seemed to squeeze more tightly around his member. Another smack on the rear and she moaned again, this time with less venom. "Have you no m—?"

Garin ignored her and leaned forward, taking hold of her short ponytail and yanking her head back while his other hand delivered another slap to her blushing behind. Tyrande grunted, teeth bared and body bent while she was forced to gaze up at the ceiling. The worgen's hand was wrapped tightly around her hair, using it like horse reins while he rode her, beating up her pussy with his cock while his free hand used her jiggling ass like a drum. It was utterly humiliating; she was at his mercy and totally out of her element. Anger boiled within her, and yet part of her seemed to enjoy it—to yearn for even more.

"I... you are a beast," she groaned, arching her back even further and angling her big ass upwards to meet him. He was already in control, but now she submitted completely, something she had never done before—not even to her husband—yet the desire to be dominated by this strange man grew by the second.

Another deep stroke into her sopping pussy and his hand, perfectly timed with his thrust, fell upon her lavender asscheek once more, jiggling it like a bowl of jelly and causing her to mewl in pleasure. "Ohhh, yes... just like that." Tyrande growled, wiggling her booty against the worgen's hips and matching his grinding motions as he stuffed her full of dick. Garin obliged her request, giving her more than she could have ever expected. His huge body pounded into her smaller, athletic frame, relentless in his ability to pump her full of the best dick she had ever taken. His hand never let go of her beautiful green hair, and he continued to rain crackling smacks down upon her large ass, abusing it until it was a darker shade of purple than the rest of her body and covered in scratches.

Garin fucked the former Night Warrior like a common whore, using her body and destroying her pussy until she was incoherent—just a stream of elven curses and hoarse moans that drowned out the chirping birds and the buzzing insects. The only thing he could make out was the constant crying of "More! More!" and so he gave her more, rutting into her royal pussy until the bed was soaked with her juices—wet from orgasm after orgasm. When he finally did stop, Tyrande's entire body shook and the clasp holding her ponytail in place had come undone, lost among the sheets and allowing her luscious locks to tumble across her well-toned back. He pulled out of her and let go; her arms wobbled for a moment before her upper-half collapsed onto the bed, leaving her ass raised and pussy gaping.

Eyes closed and panting like a dog, she struggled to collect her wits, only vaguely aware of the worgen repositioning himself above her. His form shadowed hers, and when he laid down, supported by his forearms on either side of her, her eyes creaked open to look up at him. Glowing yellow eyes met hers; they were surrounded by black fur and the sharp features of his canine visage. His tongue darted out and licked at her cheek, surprising her before he shifted his body downwards, and, very gently but enough to prickle her skin, wrapped his jaws around her neck. It was a playful gesture, but if there was any doubt as to who was in control before, there was none now. Tyrande moaned needily and, still lying on her stomach, inclined her ass upwards to meet the worgen's cock. Nearly resting on top of her as he was, his member, still rock-hard, pressed against her large ass, smearing her cheeks with their sexual fluids.

Tyrande hungered for more, and Garin sated her with one deep thrust that pushed her face first into a pillow. She yelped a feminine squeal that turned into a hearty moan as the worgen pushed himself into her, flattening her against the bed and grinding his hips against her meaty behind. Utterly at his mercy as she was, the normally dominate priestess was once again out of her element. Her hairy lover proneboned her purple pussy into submission, and, surprisingly, she found herself thoroughly enjoying the role reversal—even more so than she had minutes prior. In fact, it was something she could get used to.

Behind her, Garin huffed like a beast with every thrust, muscles rippling beneath his fur as he put everything he had into fucking the former night warrior. Pressed into the bed as she was, her tits ballooned out from underneath her, catching the worgen's eye as he glanced at her. Licking his lips, he repositioned himself on his knees in such a way that would allow him to lean forward and, still hilted inside of her, reach underneath her body to grasp at her big tits. Misreading his intent, Tyrande moved to prop herself up on her forearms but Garin pushed her back down and gave her ass an ear-splitting smack before returning his hands to her breasts. She protested in the form of a whiny moan but otherwise said nothing, instead making herself comfortable upon his pillow whilst propping her ass up for him as best she was able given her prone position beneath him.

Content with his ability to grope her breasts, Garin began to move again, sawing his gargantuan girth in and out of her constricting cunt until the room was once again awash with the sounds of her needy moans and the swift clapping of her plump ass against his groin. His own coarse voice added to the lewd symphony, panting and growling with his tongue lolling out of his mouth, dripping rain-like saliva onto her back as he reamed her tight elven pussy. He stretched her insides to the shape of his cock, admiring the way her lips hugged his member and the way her muscular back tensed with every thrust. Each piston into her pussy was accompanied by a feminine cry unbefitting of someone as powerful and domineering as she, but he pumped them out of her in quick succession until finally she groaned her climax into her bedraggled pillow.

Tyrande buried her head in the pillow, hands rotating between grasping at the bed and running through her disheveled hair while the huge worgen worked her pussy from behind. He humped her like a dog, muscular hips clapping and bouncing her ass, teasing her long, sensitive ears with the sounds of her body being thoroughly used. He was good—almost too good. Tyrande could think of nothing but the rhythmic pounding of worgen dick stretching her insides out, causing her pussy to squeeze and her body to tremble in rapturous pleasure after rapturous pleasure. She wasn't aware of how long he fucked her like this—nor did she care—for she was content with him using her body however he pleased.

Or at least, she was until she felt something other than the worgen's manhood pressing into her. It took a moment to register, but the realization of what it was made her eyes widen. She struggled to get up but her lover's large furry hand pressed against her upper back, forcing her back down onto the bed. Shocked, she remained still, quickly accessing the situation: would it fit? Would she get pregnant? She could force him off of her, but did she really want to? Perhaps if she was in a better state of mind she would have protested further, but cock-drunk as she was, she submitted wholly, excitement building up within her until she was nearly ready to beg for it.

"Give me it!" she shouted, head craning to look back at the worgen. "Claim me, you beast!"

Garin growled, more animal than man at this point, and hammered himself home, stuffing the adulterous Kal'dorei matriarch full of dick and then continuing further until his knot slipped inside of her. With one hand squeezing a tit and the other pressing her head into the pillow, he let out a satisfied howl, signalling his triumph to all the creatures of the forest within earshot. Tyrande cried out as well, voice shaky with a pitiful mewl of pleasure that diminuendoed into a low moan as her body quivered in orgasmic bliss. She was completely stuffed to the brim full of worgen cock; Garin's head knocked against her cervix, shooting another oceanic load of spunk almost directly into her womb while his knot swelled and locked her in place beneath his massive form. Never before had she felt so full, so stretched, so wonderfully fucked.

She opened her eyes, and, finding that she had been unconsciously drooling onto the pillow, closed her mouth. Garin had removed his hands from her and was leaning back, huffing noisily whilst admiring his handiwork. Tyrande was a mess: she was clumsily sprawled atop the bed, body gleaming with sweat—sweat that caused her disheveled hair to cling to her face. Her ass was still marred with handprints and scratches, and despite being connected by the groin and locked in place by his knot, a small drizzle of cum still managed to leak from her pussy, staining the bed beneath.

"Someone's happy," she said, gazing back at the worgen. Her voice was unsteady but contained a faint hint of humor.

Garin grinned, revealing a row of sharp teeth. "And you aren't?"

Tyrande paused, thinking the question over. A tinge of guilt certainly afflicted her, but for now it was easily dismissible. This was just a meaningless romp after all, and the frustrations within her, the angry fire and the itch, were gone. "I am," she finally replied, exchanging a look with the worgen before snuggling into the pillow and closing her eyes. She didn't know how long they would be stuck like this, but she could use a breather.

"I trust you will keep quiet about this," she murmured, voice slightly muffled.

Garin shifted behind her. "Even if I didn't, nobody would believe me."

"Still," she insisted.

"I won't tell anyone," he agreed.

Satisfied, Tyrande nodded and laid still while Garin occupied himself with her behind, rubbing, squeezing and kneading at her supple cheeks. Eventually, his attention turned to her unused hole; he pressed his thumb against her purple star, careful of his claws as he pushed into it. Squirming underneath him, she panicked slightly. The man wanted to fuck her ass! She was not entirely opposed to the idea, but with the size of his tool it was incredibly daunting.

"Let's save that for another time." It was clear by her tone that this wasn't up for negotiation.

The worgen snorted what she assumed was an "okay," and so she relaxed, allowing him to probe at her winking asshole while she contemplated what had easily been the best sex in her very long life.

12