Wild Times in Scotland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fifth Saturday, the 25th of May, the pair went in James' Land Rover into Gairlochy and Mary was able to buy a few personal items she needed, especially at the Chemists. They had an early dinner in a pub to save cooking, and drove home. On the way, Mary had the opportunity to thank James again for allowing her to be in Scotland, and how comfortable she felt, both with her duties at work and with sharing a house with him. James smiled, and said "That cuts both ways, lassie, you're doing a grand job and it's a pleasure working with you."

The next two weeks were busy. They were actually full every night, and even turning away people phoning hopefully for a reservation. The week after, ending on the 15th of June, was not quite so hectic and they were going to be empty on the Saturday night. Their mail was brought in by the van from the General Store that brought in much of their food and supplies, as the post office was in the store, and the week leading up to the 15th brought Mary a small pile of gaily colored envelopes. "That can only mean one thing - someone has a birthday coming up!" pronounced James. Mary told him that it was actually on the coming Saturday and she would be 23.

"Well," said James, "how about I make reservations at a nice steak house in Gairlochy for us both? Not much of a party, I admit, but it could be a pleasant evening, if you don't mind a date with an old man." Mary laughed and told him that he was not old, and indeed was the best looking and youngest man around.

"Aye, the only man around!" he muttered, but he did smile.

Saturday rolled around, and they set off in late afternoon for Gairlochy. Mary had put on her best white blouse, which was semi-sheer material, and her flimsy, laciest bra was kind of visible through it. She had a nice floral pattern skirt that flared somewhat. She wore a white cardigan casually over her shoulders. James put on a smart pair of dark trousers and a sports jacket. He even wore a white dress shirt, open at the neck.

The restaurant was softly lit, and a piano player and a bass player provided some nice relaxing music. They had a wonderful meal, with a good Argentinian Shiraz, and lemon meringue for dessert, which James declared was not quite as good as his. Some people had even started to dance. The music struck up with "Red Sails in the Sunset" and Mary commented that this was her parents' special tune. "Let's dance to it, then," said James.

On the floor, he held her respectfully, but closely. It was the first time he had held her since the incident with her foot. She felt very comfortable. They danced several dances, and each one felt closer, emotionally and physically, than the one before. Mary realized that gradually James had wrapped his arms right around her, her head was on his shoulder, and their bodies were blending into the music. It felt very romantic. She could feel her hard nipples rubbing against his chest, protected by only a flimsy bra and a light-weight blouse. He asked her, quietly, whispering into her ear "Are you okay with dancing like this?" She murmured "Oh, yes, best birthday ever!"

At the end of the next dance, she looked up at his face, just as he looked down at hers. Their lips were no more than an inch apart, and as a new tune started, somehow each moved just a little, and they were kissing. It was a quite circumspect kiss, but a kiss, nevertheless. It only lasted a few seconds, but it was repeated as that tune finished. His beard on her face was so soft, she was surprised. Her nipples felt like they were on fire. Ironically, Mary recognized the tune as an old Frank Sinatra one, 'Something Stupid'.

At the end of that dance, James escorted Mary off the floor and went to pay the bill. On his return, he announced that they should be going, and they left the restaurant. Mary decided to be very brave, and slip her arm through his as they walked to the Land Rover. James opened her door and helped her in.

There were rain clouds building as they left, but at one point as they breasted a hill, there was a gap in the clouds, and a lake was illuminated by a shaft of brilliant moonlight. "James, please stop."

Mary got out of the car and stood just looking at the moonlight on the water. James came and stood behind her and put his hands on her shoulders. "Well, I lived up to that song, didn't I?"

"What do you mean?"

"I did something stupid....."

"Not at all. You were the perfect date, and a perfect gentleman."

She turned, looked at him straight in the eye, drew herself up on her tiptoes and kissed him. "Let's go home."

They were no sooner back in the Land Rover than the heavens opened. Even knowing the road well, James had to slow down, so it was well past midnight when they pulled up by the kitchen door.

James jumped out of the car, and ran around to Mary's side, opened the door and carried her to the back door, to save her shoes and skirt from the mud of the yard. Once inside, he put Mary down on the bottom step of the staircase up to the laundry room and attic. Standing there, their faces were at a level.

"Good night, Miss Roberts." he said formally.

Was it the wine, was it the dancing, physical as it was? Or was it something else that took control of her right then, but Mary put a finger on his lips, touching his beard with her hand for the first time. She looked him in the eye. "James McLeod," she said, "If you do not take me into your room, remove all my clothes, and make love to me right this minute I will call the police and claim domestic abuse. You cannot be so wonderful an escort all evening and not finish the job; if it isn't against the law, it should be." And then she smiled at him.

James didn't smile back. "Are you absolutely, absolutely sure?" he asked.

She looked him in the eye and pressed her breasts against him. "Absolutely, absolutely sure."

James scooped her up into his arms. and smiled at her. "Your wish is my command," he said. "It had better be," she replied with a smile, and kicked off her shoes.

James carried Mary into his bedroom, and put her down on her feet in front of his wardrobe, which had a full-length mirror on the door. She was facing the mirror with him standing behind her. He lifted off the cardigan she had slipped over her shoulders while in the car, and laid it in the chair. With his left hand, James pulled back the right side of Mary's hair and very, very gently kissed her neck. Prior to tonight, she had never been kissed by a man with a beard or a moustache, and was again surprised how soft they were on her skin. She felt his hand slide around her, under her armpit. and cover her right breast. Her nipple seemed incredibly engorged and he had no difficulty finding it and holding it between finger and thumb through the two layers of fabric covering it. His left hand slid around and held her other nipple in the same way. That boy would have had her on her back and naked by now, but this man had patience. She could tell by his breathing that he was not without lust, but he had self control.....

In the mirror she watched as he started to unbutton her blouse, slowly after each button brushing his finger tips down her body to find the next button. She wanted to rip her blouse off and shout "Take me" but she knew that that was not James' style. If she wanted him to make love to her, it had to be his way. She was starting to realize that his way would take a lot longer and be a lot more pleasurable than that boy's way, and so she smiled at him in the mirror, and he smiled back. There were six buttons on the blouse and he took his time with each one. When it was completely undone, he pulled the bottom of the blouse out of her skirt and slowly slid it down her back and arms until it was free of her, and then tossed it on to the chair. Kissing her shoulder, he undid her bra at the back, and gently pulled it down her arms and away without as much as touching her chest or belly.

He stepped back slightly and removed his own shirt, throwing it on the chair before pulling her back by her shoulders against his chest. She could feel the hairs of his chest on her skin, and his hands finding her nipples again. She could also feel the hardness inside his trousers against the top of her bum and her lower back. The anticipation of his next action was causing her to breathe very quickly but very shallowly. He found the belt of her skirt and undid it. He found the short zipper by her right hip and slid it down as far as it would go. She felt him clutch the skirt by each hip and give the skirt a downwards tug, and in the mirror she watched it obligingly slide down to the floor. Mary lifted her feet out of it one at a time, and kicked it out of the way. She felt his hands take hold of the waistband of her sheer and flimsy panties, and as he knelt down behind her, she watched them slide down her legs, and she kicked them to one side.

She was now as naked as she had been at the pools, but with one big difference. The dark bush protecting her mons veneris was gone. She had shaved that off after the earlier trip to Gairlochy, in the hope that exactly this situation would occur at some point before summer was out. Before standing up, James kissed both her buttocks, then turned her around, and kissed exactly where her bush had been.....

James picked her up and laid her down the middle of the bed. She opened her legs a little, and lay patiently waiting for him. He removed his shoes and socks, and then trousers and briefs, and from the foot of the bed, crawled up between her legs until his face was above hers. He kissed her forehead, and then her nose, and then her lips. His tongue traced the line between her lips and she opened them in response. He was resting his weight on his elbows, barely putting any weight on her at all, but she could feel his manhood touching her belly. That boy would have driven himself in by now, but not this man.

Instead, she felt kisses on her neck, she felt his tongue find a nipple and lick it so tenderly, then go to the other nipple. She felt him almost brush her nipples with his beard, as if to tease them to be as big and hard and burning as possible. HIs beard traveled down over her tummy and brushed her belly button before going down over her hairless mons. He must have noticed the bush at the pools when he carried her, and must by now have noticed it was gone. but he said nothing. She felt his hands slide under her thighs and wrap around in front of her so he could open her clit hood and rub her clit with his thumbs, and then - oh my god - he licked her labia, big and small, He sucked on them, penetrated them with his tongue, even bit them gently with his teeth. This was a completely new experience for Mary, Her one previous lover had never offered any such sensuality and sexuality, or such patience. She felt like she had been laying on the bed for at least half an hour, maybe more, and he still had not penetrated her with his manhood. She could feel it hard and warm against her legs, patiently, like its master, waiting for the right time, the right moment, to possess her completely. She wanted to scream out "For God's sake, take me" but knew that whatever happened, whenever it happened, would be at James' rhythm. That boy's cock was always in a self-interested hurry, this man's manhood knew the value of time and patience.

She felt him kissing back up her body, and as he did, she felt his manhood moving closer to her womanhood. Eventually she felt the tip of his cock against her already wet lips. He looked at her, and raised his eyebrows in a question. She smiled at him and nodded, and without anything being said, she felt the penetration start. He was rocking to and fro, each movement gaining a little more penetration. She felt her vagina being stretched by him as the head made a full entry into her. The pushes got progressively longer in distance and longer in time. Her legs wrapped around him to open her up to him as much as possible, and her arms grabbed him across his back. She could feel her finger nails running through the hair on his back - not really hairy but enough to assert his masculinity. And then he was all the way in. She could feel his balls against her, pressing then moving back, then pressing again. What parts of his face her lips could reach, she kissed. She kissed his shoulders, she moaned into his ear. She surrendered herself completely. She had given her virginity to that boy, but she had never, ever, been seduced like this. She had never surrendered like this. Every nerve in her body was under his control. Every pleasure point was being teased and tormented with such excruciating sensations. In the space of an hour of this level of love making, she went from being a girl with a crush to a woman in love.

He lowered his head to her ear, and she heard him whisper, very clearly, "Do I need to take precautions?" She shook her head. One thing she had learned while with that boy, after her first time with him, when he didn't take precautions, was that she couldn't get pregnant. Now was not the time to explain that. They moved together, so he was traveling up and down inside her vagina. Their bodies got hotter, their skin got sweatier, the groans got louder, they clung to each other even harder...

And then she felt his penis surge inside her, felt the semen ejaculate into her, hot and wet, and then she came. She felt like she had almost passed out but she felt so different, so complete, so loved. It had never felt like this before, ever, and she clung to James like she would be washed out to sea if she didn't.

She took about 15 minutes for her body to calm down. James had rolled off her, and was cuddling her against him, she part prone, with her breasts on his chest. After calming down, she maneuvered herself to where she could look into his eyes. Clear blue, they looked back at her and he smiled - not a self-satisfied smile of a victorious lover, but the gentle smile of a man simply happy to have made his lover happy.

"No details, now, but thank you for asking about precautions. I can't have babies, that's all." She buried her face into his neck and shoulder. He simply ran his hand sensitively up and down her spine and otherwise let her be.

Mary got control of her emotions. She was tired but happy, but there was something she wanted before they went to sleep. She started to kiss his chest, and slowly, very slowly, kissed down towards his manhood. That boy always wanted her to suck him, but she instinctively knew that with James it would feel completely different, be completely different. Her hand found his manhood before her mouth, and she stroked it gently, feeling it come back to life as she did. Her mouth found the tip, and she tentatively licked it, getting a pleasured groan from James. That set her off, and she took his penis and possessed it. Long licks, nibbles on its head, and then the gradual swallowing of it. She couldn't take it all - he was so much more man than that boy, but what she could take she did and she could hear from her lover the pleasure she was giving him. When she had him really hard she knelt up, straddled him, and lowered herself on to his penis, using her own hand to hold it upright as she devoured it with her body. Keeping herself upright she settled right down until she could feel him so deep inside her. Their pubic bones met. She grabbed his hands and pressed them against her small breasts. the nipples protruding out so hard and proud. Then she started to raise and lower herself up and down, feeling his cock dig in deep and then pull back. They had both already had a major climax, so the second one took longer and was nowhere near as strong, but it was still extremely, mutually satisfying. After they came, she lowered herself down on to him, her head to his shoulder, and with him still buried inside her, they let themselves drift off to sleep.

When Mary woke up, they had moved to a spooning position. She could tell by James' breathing he was still sleeping. She quietly slipped out of bed, went to the bathroom, then found her cardigan that had been over her shoulders, put it on and went outside. The sun was already warming the hills and she could see the eagles taking advantage of the forming thermals. She sat on the swing in the front garden, naked except for her cardigan, and realized exactly what she had done.

It was a good half-hour later before James came out, wearing just trousers. As he approached her, she stood up and said. "I will pack my things, and if you would be so kind as to give me a lift to the bus, I will go back home. I was so wrong to you last night. Just because I fell in love with you as we danced, I assumed you were in love with me. I didn't ask or wait, I just ordered you to take me. I'm so sorry...."

He said nothing, but just put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back down on to the garden swing.

He still said nothing. She looked at the ground and tears started to form in her eyes. "Mary, Mary, Mary. I think if you had phoned Sergeant Johnston at the Gairlochy police station to report a domestic abuse because I did not seduce you, you would have caused the greatest laughter that station has ever heard, especially as Johnston knows me so well, and has been known to stop by for a glass of the good stuff."

She looked up at him, and was surprised to see he had a handkerchief in his hand to wipe her tears. James was smiling now. "Listen, lassie," he said, "I have been falling in love with you for weeks. Seeing you naked was a temptation I admit, and I sometimes regretted not giving into it. But knowing how you looked up to me because of it, I was glad. The problem was, I was scared of letting myself believe you might just fall in love with me, and so I was always defensive, always kept you at arm's length to protect you. Last night, what you said made me realize that you did have feelings for me that I read, felt, correctly as we danced. I was prepared to let you go to bed alone - but I admit I didn't want you to - and when you said what you said, well, meet the happiest man on earth. And another thing - you can't leave as I have just spent the last 20 minutes moving all your things into our bedroom..."

When he said "our bedroom" she leapt up and leaped straight at him, wrapping her legs around him. Only his quick reactions, and perhaps his sailor's sense of balance, prevented them from both falling to the ground, but now he could feel her naked breasts and hard nipples against his chest yet again.

"What time to the guests arrive?," she asked.

"Around 5" he replied.

"Then take me to bed until 4, please, and show me how much you love me."

He hooked his hands together under her bum and they headed for their bedroom.

They lay on the bed and looked at each other. "Are you sure you want to love this old breakfast cook?" he asked. She laughed. "I have never been so sure of anything in my life, the way you made love to me when we got home was so incredible, so erotic, so sensual, so stimulating, so satisfying, so...."

He shut her up with a kiss. "Sometimes actions speak louder than words," he said after the kiss. "Then keep going, Action Man, please....."

For almost an hour, they lay there, touching, caressing, kissing. Nothing too erotic but all loving, Then he let his fingers wiggle their way down her belly. When he got to her bald pubic bone, he said "I like the new style," and she laughed. "I did it after you saw my big thick bush, and really hoped that one day before I left you would see it. But now it looks like I won't be leaving."

"What do you mean?" he asked, "You're due back at university in September."

She sat up. "I have decided that if we, you and I, feel like this next Sunday, I shall be staying here, if you'll have me. I shall be writing two letters. One will withdraw me from university - I can learn more about life and about me here than there. The other will be to my parents to tell them everything that's happening with a full explanation as to why, and how I am old enough now to know my own heart."