Wild World: Noir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"(I am the impossible.)" I say to her playfully while pointing my thumb at myself. She blinks at my words for a moment, then the ridiculousness of it all sets in and I finally get to see her happy smile again as she laughs at my little goofball antic. Her guard's down a little. Maybe I can get her to open up a bit now. "(So, what has hurt you?)"

She pauses at my question and the smile on her face slowly slips away. There is still life in her eyes, thankfully, but I can see just how much whatever happened to her is tearing her up inside. Clearly she actually is alone, given what she said earlier. If I can just help her, even just a little, I may be able to convince her to be friends. Maybe I can even bring her back to the hill with me to help ease her loneliness, with a little luck.

"(...my tribe hurt me.)" she answers hesitantly after a few moments of silence. "(They say that the color of my skin and my hands are evidence that I am an omen. They would not banish me from the tribe, but I simply could not stay anymore. Not with what everyone was saying to and about me. Not with how they would strike me. Even...even Mother...)"

"(That is horrible. I am so sorry.)" I say, my heart aching for this poor woman. I may never get to see my mother again but at least I know she loves me. To have your own mother say such things..and over something so stupid. Frankly, she's better off without them.

"(It is what happens to freaks.)" she says, her voice hard and bitter as she spits out the last word.

"(Freak?)" I say, stepping closer to her once again. "(Because of your skin...or your hands?)" I come closer to her and hold my hand out to her with my fingers completely outstretched. She looks at it in confusion for a moment before realization strikes her. She brings her own hand up to mine and marvels at just how similar they are. True, hers are a little bit bigger and a very different color but they're still just hands. "(See, your hand seems pretty normal to me.)"

"(Except for the color...)" she starts to say, when my brain decides to go on autopilot and interrupt her.

"(I think it is a beautiful color on a beautiful woman.)" My mouth blurts out. It takes a second for me to realize what the hell I just said out loud and my eyes go wide as saucers as I look to see her reaction. Her eyes are just as wide as mine, staring at me with surprise and disbelief written all over her face. Even with her trunk in the way, I can still see her mouth hanging open.

"(Beautiful? Me?!)" she responds once the shock has a moment to wear off. "(You must be mad.)" Part of me is worried about scaring her off, but at this point I'm ready to just say fuck it. I seem to be doing better helping her on impulse. Time to stop over-thinking everything and just shoot straight from the heart.

"(Maybe I am mad...but that does not make me wrong.)" I say, entwining my fingers with her own. "(I think you are incredibly beautiful. Your color just makes you exotic as well.)"

"(You are lying to me. I cannot be beautiful.)" she says. She looks at her hand and begins to pull away but can't seem to quite go through with it.

"(You are beautiful to me.)" I reply earnestly. The two of us gaze at one another and I can tell that she's trying to believe me but all the years of being told otherwise are holding her back. She trembles a bit and slowly wraps her arms around herself and closes her eyes. I worry that she's going to just try and run away again but she doesn't move. She just stands there holding herself with her eyes closed.

"(Why are you saying these things to me?)" she asks, opening her eyes slowly and gazing at me.

"(Because they are true and because I am hoping that you will let me help you.)" I reply. "(Even when I saw you earlier, I could easily see how much pain you were in. The pain I saw on your face was so familiar to me. I would never wish it on anybody.)"

"(Why though? Why would you wish to help me? You do not even know me.)" she says as new tears spill forth from her eyes.

"(I knew you were hurting and I know that I want to help if I can. Is that not reason enough?)" I ask her, feeling as though I'm missing something. The pain on her face starts mixing with something else I can't really determine. It might be determination, or maybe it's just anger. I really hope it's not anger.

"(Prove it.)" she says sternly to me as her tears begin to dry up.

"(What?)" I say, more than a little confused by the sudden command.

"(Prove that you want to ease my pain. Prove that you think I am beautiful.)" she demanded, standing straight and glaring at me. I can't help cocking my head a little as I try to think of what exactly she's asking. All I can really think of to prove emotions of all things is stuff like....oh shit.

"(Is that really what it is going to take for you to trust me?)" I ask nervously. She doesn't answer, just glares at me like I'm supposed to be able to read her mind. Maybe she thinks I actually can. Who knows? At any rate, I have to do something. If don't, she might fall back into that dark place of her and try to go to the fucking hyenas again. I can't let that happen.

I step closer to her again and let my power fill my body, then grab hold of her and sweep her into my arms like a princess. She gasps in shock at my being able to hold her like this despite being shorter and smaller than her but can't say anything before I press my lips to hers. Her trunk is awkward to get around, but I manage to keep my lips firmly against hers and kiss her. Holding her so intimately, I can't help but notice how her skin feels. Like soft leather, it just seems to melt under my touch before firming up into something that would be tough to damage once enough pressure gets applied. Her tiny tusks just barely poke my cheek as I kiss her softly.

Suddenly, she mumbles against my mouth and manages to push away from me despite me having super strength turned on. She stumbles onto her feet at looks at me, flustered and breathing heavily. I can tell she's trying to process what the hell just happened and I'm just now remembering that kissing isn't really much of a thing in this world. She probably has no idea what in the hell I just did.

"(What was that?! Why did you do that?!)" she asks in a panic. Even in the dark, I can tell that she would be blushing if her skin color showed that sort of thing and frankly...she's completely adorable. I can't help the goofy smile that comes on my face, nor the amused chuckle that escapes me.

"(It is called a kiss. Something humans do to show affection. There are different kisses to show different kinds of affection. The kiss I just gave you was supposed to convey that I think you are beautiful and that you deserve to be loved.)" I explain, hoping she believes me. She just stands there, cutely freaking out over everything for a moment before turning her attention to me.

"(I thought you were supposed to just wrestle me to the ground and penetrate me! That is what Mother said would happen if anyone bothered to want me!)" she says back to me, her eyes darting around as she tries to look at everywhere but my face. It takes a moment for her words to sink in and anger creeps back up into me.

"(Your mother was a terrible person who clearly did not deserve you!)" I say, being careful to convey my anger while making sure she can tell that it's not directed at her. I take a moment to calm down, taking deep breaths and gently grab hold of her hand again. I calm my tone back to something soft before I begin speaking again, "(It is obvious that you have had a very unfair life so far. You should not have to mate with someone that you do not want to and you certainly should never feel like your purpose in life is to just be...used by some morally disgusting person.)"

"(So...so what then? Do I just keep travelling? Should I stay with you?)" she asks, clearly lost in the midst of it all.

"(What do you want to do?)" I ask her simply, stroking the hand I'm holding with my thumb.

"(I...)" she stutters for a moment while her eyes dart back and forth. I hate that this is so difficult for her. Damn her stupid tribe, wherever they may be. "(I think...I would like to remain with you for a while. If..if you do not mind.)"

Fresh tears stream down her lovely grey eyes as she looks at me, waiting for an answer. I smile warmly at her and nod, trying not to let my own tears show as she finally breaks down and comes near me. She squeezes me hard in a hug I can still feel even though I've got my strength turned on and a big 'oof' comes out of my mouth as a bit of air is forced out of my lungs. I managed to get my arms free and hug her back though, giving her a couple of reassuring pats.

"(I do not mind in the slightest.)" I say happily. "(Can I show you my home? It is odd, but I think you might like it. Lots of loveable oddballs, just like the two of us.)"

"(I think I would like that.)" she answers me softly. "(Thank you, Max.)"

"(You are very welcome.)" I say, handing her the basket to hold onto while I scoop her back into my arms.

"(I can walk, you know.)" she says, pouting adorably despite the fact she's not doing anything to break my hold this time.

"(I know, but this will be faster. I live kind of far away.)" I say to her. I tense up, ready to make a large jump but stumble when she tugs on my shoulder to get my attention. "(What is it?)"

"(Should I have a name as well, Max? If everyone where you live is odd like we are, then names would be common. Yes?)" she asks shyly.

"(I mean you do not have to have one, but if you would like one I could probably come up with something.)" I say, trying not to focus too much on how cute and vulnerable she looks in my arms despite her size.

"(I think...I think I would like a name. If this is to be a new start, away from my old pain, then having something new to call myself would help to distance from it.)" she explains to me. I have to admit, she has a really good point. Fresh start in a new place. A name might be a good step in the healing process. I look at her earnestly as I think a bit about what to call her, but it's pretty obvious even without having to think about it.

"(How about...Noir?)" I suggest with a smile. "(It refers to the color your skin is, but also eludes to mystery and exoticness.)"

"(Noir...)" she says to herself, seeming to test out how it feels on her tongue. It takes her a moment, but she looks at me again with that warm, amazing smile of hers and nods. "(Noir. I like it.)"

"(Glad to hear it, Noir. Now please, hold on tight and try not to scream too loudly.)" I say, tensing up once again. She begins to ask why she would scream when I suddenly rocket up into the sky. Her shrill voice piercing the night air as I begin jumping all the way back to my hill with my new friend in tow. I laugh a bit as she starts squeezing my neck, holding on for dear life. This isn't too bad though, having a beautiful, if unusual, woman holding on tightly to me while the wind rushes past both of our faces.

I just hope that I can make it back to the hill before I run out of air...