Wildcat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Closing her eyes, Cindy looked up to the sky, letting out a quivering moan in the process. Those lips trailing down her collarbone felt warm compared to the calm, gentle wind. The fire was still sizzling behind her, too, warming her back but not her front. Her other arm stayed locked around his collar, hand buried in his hair. Her lips were still tainted with his and her saliva, feeling cold in the breeze. She glanced down at him, having her smirk widen into a grin.

"I'm feelin' a little tired. Maybe we could savour this in a bedroll?" Cindy cooed, slanting her head to the side, "I wanna thank ya for the night. It was fine and dandy meetin' ya earlier today."

"Sure thing, Cindy. I'll lay out the sleepin' bag, then we can cuddle till we fall asleep."

"We can still do this before bed; I just wanna lay down first," Cindy cooed, "I'll just be a sec..."

She rose up from his lap, and when she stood to adjust her shirt, her legs slightly parted and then her knees buckled. She wobbled, and then tripped, falling onto the ground.

While observing her and witnessing the trip, Merono merely laughed.

"I'll get the bedroll ready in a tick," he promised, "I think a certain wildcat's had a little too much whiskey. I don't fault ya, though."

12