Wilderness Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The little stream out front was fly fishing only even back then, but in the Fall and Winter I ignored that because once Winter set in, fly fishing was a waste of time. Salmon eggs worked better, or worms when I could find them. Sometimes I dug huge white Ant eggs out of rotten stumps. Big Brook Trout and the planted Rainbows took the hook readily. There was a state run hatchery a few miles downstream, they released the big broods trying to get them to start spawning. I sneaked more than one of them out of there, smoking the meat for later.

Probably that would have pissed off the hatchery folks but they had no way to get to where we were to find out what we were doing, anyway.

I soon learned all of the Deer trails, so I knocked down a few each year for meat before the snow made it difficult. I didn't bother with a hunting license, same deal there. No cops ever bothered to come by.

Several years went by, for some reason Sharon never took with child, I was worried about it anyway since all it would take was a bit of bad timing and we could be in trouble.

We talked about that quite a bit, then Sharon and I made the trip to town to see a Doctor. The news was not good, Sharon was not going to ever be a mother.

She cried a little bit at that, but I just hugged her and told her we had each other. Then she accepted things the way they were, we just went back to the work.

Life was simple, if someone had ever suggested that I would end up here, like this, I would have laughed at them.

Then there were more buildings, all log cabins made the same as the main building. I had studied how it had been done for a long time, and I just started doing it. It was easy, and even moving the logs once they were fully dry wasn't too hard. I fell a few, peeled off the bark and piled them up until they were ready. The ones that were not long and straight became firewood.

We changed things around a lot when power lines were put in, and now it was big motor homes pulling boats. One thing about the area was the lakes, they were several of them within a few miles.

I fell a few slender pine trees and made parking spots for them. Electric lights replaced the lamps we used at first, we even installed heaters although most preferred to use the wood stoves and fireplaces.

I became a pretty good electrician after reading a few books and shocking the shit out of myself a couple of times.

One family got a little carried away with their fire, and set one of the cabins ablaze, we had it out in short order with no one hurt. I would have thought they would burn like gasoline but the cabins were pretty air tight since it got cold as hell outside at night, and the big logs just charred. The fire did flare right up when I opened the door and set off my fire extinguisher, so I left just a crack in the door and filled the room with the stuff, then shut the door and damned if it didn't go out.

The next day I pulled out all of the new throw rugs we had purchased because they looked neat, took them down to the burn pile and set them on fire. Back to the plain wooden floors, that put a stop to that problem.

I scraped down the logs and stained them, a person had to look closely to tell.

I started making tables and chairs out of solid Pine limbs, the tops of the tables were just slices of bigger Pine trees that I sawed at an angle to make them long enough, oval shaped.

In short order we had the little cabins that were just 12 feet by 16 feet boxes furnished, they looked rather nice, rustic.

Then one day a customer asked about buying one of the tables I made so I sold him one. After that, we always had several with for sale signs on them, and we sold all of them I could make, plus even some of the chairs. Strangely, the sloppier and more rustic they looked, the better they sold.

I also discovered quickly that some of the older trees had huge lumps in the where Deer or something had rubbed their horns on the trees when they were young. Those made really pretty table tops and chair seats. I made a dozen or so, set them outside with a crazy price tag on them and sold every single one of them.

A monstrous resort went in years after we took over a couple dozen miles or so away, we expected that to do us in and it worried us.

They had golf courses, fancy clubs, things to do. No way could we ever compete with that, I thought. It just seemed to make business even better, because a lot of their customers drove over to our resort for dinner and an evening out. One heck of a lot of them stayed at our place and then drove over there to play golf or whatever, that resort helped us a lot.

We applied for and got a hard liquor license, I figured that would be tough but it wasn't. I bought a little booklet in town on how to mix drinks, but tending a bar wasn't really my thing.

Without fail, some cute gal would show up looking for Summer work and we would put her behind the bar. Most of them figured out that wearing as little as possible really helped out with the tips, and Sharon got into the act with that. She ran the kitchen but from out front anyone could see right in there. She usually had a lot of skin showing, I figured she would be burning herself but she never did.

Just one bartender gave us trouble, we sometimes let the help use a cabin. A little brunette we hired suddenly had a lot of visitors. Sharon mentioned that the woman was too flirty as she put it, so I watched for awhile pretty closely. When the third man came out after an hour long late night visit and walked back towards the RV park, I had that figured out.

Sharon and I got to take turns mixing drinks until another young woman showed up. We didn't mind them playing peekaboo with the sportsman types that came by regularly, but hooking was over the top.

It turned out to be amazing how nipples peeking out regularly sold one hell of a lot of drinks. Most evenings the bar was packed until closing, I learned to stay out of there and let the girls do their thing.

One night a group of bikers showed up, they got pretty rowdy until Sharon walked over and took the so called leader by his earlobe and made him sit down in a chair. Then she told him to stay there until she said he could get up, handed him his beer and walked away.

He had no idea at all what to do about that, she was supposed to be afraid of him but she wasn't, not one bit. Plus he was well over six feet tall and Sharon was tiny, the guy was totally confused about what to do. Finally she told him he could get up if he promised to be good, then he acted like he was her personal protector the rest of the night.

We got a good laugh about that later when she told me what she had done. The guy came back several times after that, it was obvious he liked her. He told everybody Sharon was his "Little Sis", and made it completely obvious that he had an interest.

But he got nowhere at all, of course. Nobody did, and quite a few tried.

Over the years we got a few offers to sell, but turned them all down. The County made their efforts at suggesting more development, wanting some of the riverfront lots we owned to grow homes. But we stayed steadfast, refused to sell.

Then they tried to rezone us, I had to drive into town to protest that, and somehow managed to win.

Next people showed up wanting to test the water, drill holes in the ground to see if they could find something.

Young kids, fresh out of college, thinking they knew everything about land and nature and how it worked.

None of them had any real clue. They never found anything, either.

But my regular harvest of firewood and logs came to an end, all the lands next to ours to the West was government forest lands, to the East was just desert. A timber company came in and clear cut right up to our property line, generally made a big mess. Trees on our own property were sparse and I had left most of them standing.

After that, we had to have loads brought in. That meant more expenses, but we were making good money. We carefully saved all we could, our plan was to travel, tour Europe when we retired and we were well on our way to being able to afford that.

Houses popped up on the roadway coming in to our resort, then on the other end of our property there were even more. The roads got plowed in the wintertime now, so we could go to town any time we wanted to. Business in the store became a year around thing, we began to stock staples and soon I had to add another building.

I had to go buy the logs to do it, though.

That 1964 Impala we owned sat in a pine log garage I built, it was still almost brand new. I kept it cleaned up, started it every month or so and took it for a short drive, then waxed it and put it away.

I don't know why, I just did. It only had a few thousand miles on it, I liked it. I also had a truck, drove that instead.

Life was a mix of work, handling inventories, keeping track of people coming and going. I would never have dreamed of ending up in a place like this, doing what I was doing. It just happened, all because of a hot day and a sign that read, "Cold Beer."

That and an impulsive wife.

I would have told anyone who asked that we were happy, satisfied with our lot in life.

The change came on a December the 5th, no way could I ever forget that, it was Sharon's birthday. She was 38, I had turned 39 in October. We now kept the lodge open all year around, although by December the only people we saw were the few who showed up to use their vacation homes nearby, and the steady stream of snow bunnies.

The people that would rent rooms from us in the Winter, almost without fail had trailers with snowmobiles on them. The cabins we usually just closed down, it was too hard to try and keep the snow removed but I kept the front plowed with my big Honda ATV I mounted a bucket and blade on.

Celebrating her birthday, Sharon and I were on our third glass of wine and cuddled up by the fireplace when the bell out in the main lodge went off. Now what the hell, we turned out the outside lights at 10 PM this time of year so we were expecting nobody. I glanced at the clock, it was nearly 11.

"I will get it." Sharon said, hopping up and reaching for her pullover dress. I wasn't happy about the interruption, I had her nice and naked and was enjoying the hell out of playing with her big breasts. They sagged a bit more now than they did when we were crazy kids, but I still liked the way they felt.

Besides, it was her birthday, I had plans for the entire evening. She was back in 15 minutes.

"Two young guys and a woman, I put them in number six upstairs."

"Two? And a woman? There is only one bed in there?"

"Yea, but they said that is all they needed." She giggled.

The upstairs rooms were all just sleeping rooms with a half bath. Usually we rented those to a single or couple, because the shower room was a community setup and anyone wanting to had to go down the rear stairs and down a short hall beside our quarters to reach them. I had always wanted to fix that but I would have needed to take down the entire rear wall and move it to make any room, and I wasn't in the mood to do that.

"Two men and one woman in one room, huh?" I laughed at that. It wasn't a big deal, we got our share of the party types and we were both pretty numb to all of that. After all, it was a resort and there was no end to shenanigans going on.

Besides, Sharon did her own bit of looking sexy and the gals we hired to work behind the bar all had things figured out in no time. I had seen more than my fair share of almost bare titties while they worked, it helped to keep people lined up at the bar.

"Yes, young guys, the woman is really pretty."

"Maybe family or something?"

"I don't think so." She grinned, then cuddled up to me again. I forgot all about them, the fire was warm and so was Sharon.

I woke up later to someone knocking on the door. I got up and pulled on a robe, answered it.

"Sorry to bother you, but we can't seem to get the heater to come on." A tall young man stood there, dressed in jeans and a T-shirt.

"OK. I will be right up." I grabbed my little tool kit and went up there. He answered at my knock, I went in to check on the wall heater, wondering why they hadn't just built a fire in the fireplace. Then a quick glance told me why, they had tried but putting a full log on some paper and lighting it just wasn't going to work well.

I almost came to a stop, a young woman lay there in the bed, the other man was lying there on top of the covers. All he had on was a pair of briefs, she sat there bare breasted, the covers tucked around her waist. Her upper body was spectacular.

"This is Karen, that is Sam, I'm John." The man said, acting as if the woman sitting there naked to the waist was completely normal. I nodded, tugged my robe around myself, suddenly aware that it was all I had on myself. I checked the switch, nothing. The wiring was live, though. Just hell, it had to be the unit itself, no way was I going to fix that tonight.

"Why don't we just move you to a different room?" I asked.

"OK." He headed over and picked up a bag, I noticed there was just the one. I went into room five, turned on the heater, it began to glow in seconds.

"There you go, this one is fine." I turned back just in time to see Karen walk in. She was stark naked! She looked to be about 5' 2", and she was certainly built. She showed absolutely no sign of modesty at all. She just walked over and plopped down on the bed, leaning back against the pillows.

There had been quite a few cases of nudity over the years, after all, our place was a resort, and a bit on the remote side. One rather on the large size woman ran up and down the halls bare breasted one evening. We managed to get her to put her blouse back on after cutting her off from the drinks, but she was soon playing pool with some younger guys, it became obvious quickly she had no panties on. Then she and her husband retired to one of the cabins, the young guys left at about the same time.

Sharon and I had snickered over the high jinks that evening as we lay together in bed.

Topless down by the river had became more normal than not after a few years, the first couple of times I had seen women running around bare breasted I was surprised but now we just paid no attention to that.

A few times I would look over there to see some gal wandering around without a stitch on. Usually they stayed close to the river behind the bushes, there was a nice pool with a grassy bank there. Lots of the campers used that area to skinny dip.

Sharon and I had discussed that, then we just shrugged and let them all do what they wanted to.

So it wasn't the fact that Karen was completely naked, it was the way she acted about it. It didn't help that all I had on myself was the robe, hell, it was nearly three in the morning.

I beat a hasty retreat, feeling myself erect strongly. The gal was on the hot side. Sharon of course noticed instantly when I got back to our bedroom, she giggled and reached for me. I told her what had happened, she just thought it was funny.

The three of them checked out the next day, as soon as I saw Karen I felt myself erecting again. How she could appear almost indecent, even fully dressed, is beyond me. She did not do or say a single thing that was anything other than a customer would normally. I managed to tell myself it was only in my head and not really her, but the vision remained. As they left, Karen turned her head and flashed me a bright smile, the vision of her naked and totally relaxed flooded right back into my mind.

She had simply walked from one room into the other, then plopped down on the bed, her legs carelessly open, three men in the room. The two men had acted like they didn't even notice.

For several days afterward all I had to do was think about that brief moment and I was up and raring to go. Sharon was always willing, but after a week she noticed the sudden increase in my virility.

"OK, so what has gotten you so fired up lately?" She asked. She was sitting beside me stroking me with both hands.

I looked at her, sitting there naked, her big bare breasts rolling slightly as her hands moved, the tuft of hair on her loins doing nothing to hide the multicolored swollen lips. She saw my eyes drop down, let her legs open even more.

That set me off again, the 3rd time in a single day! Hell, I was almost like a kid again.

"Is it that woman, the one that was just..naked?"

"No..well..yes, partly that I guess and partly just you sitting there looking like this!" I reached out and fondled one of her big soft titties, she sighed.

"Did you want to...fuck her?" I blinked at that, Sharon never said the word "fuck."

"No..nothing like that. It was just the way she..was just nude and careless about it, like all of that was perfectly normal? I guess maybe for her it was?"

"Maybe. So you like careless nudity, huh? I have never seen you quite like this.. except sometimes when I...." She giggled, I knew what she meant. Watching her behind the bar doing her thing never failed to turn me on.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what has come over me."

"Don't be sorry, I like it!" She grinned, then lay down beside me, nuzzling up against my neck, one hand on my chest, her fingertips brushing my nipple.

The rest of the off season went normally, Summer and mayhem arrived again. By July it was hot as blazes, I was very busy installing air conditioners we had purchased for all of the rooms.

The wiring was interesting, there were government codes now so I was constantly having to call the County to get the inspector to come out and sign the little forms. That was a pure pain in the ass, bad enough that I could no longer string extension cords like we did in the old days, but each time they showed up it was with their hand out for the fee.

I was outside on the upper deck I had built, nearly standing on my head attaching conduit under the railing where it would not show when I looked up and saw a woman walking down the road.

At first, I didn't think too much of that, people often walked down the road. The afternoon had been rather quiet, though, everyone was mostly down by the river since it was nearly 100 degrees out.

Sharon was downstairs in the kitchen setting things up for the evening meals, we knew that a couple of dozen or so people would show up, they always did. Just then a beer delivery truck pulled out, it blocked my view of the woman for a moment, I saw she stopped as some dust was kicked up, waving her hand at her face for a moment. Then she started to walk again.

I realized she was wandering oddly. I climbed out from under the railing, looked again just in time to see her stumble and almost fall. I dropped my tools and went down the stairs, figuring that she was probably going into heatstroke.

I caught her and kept her from falling just as I reached her side. Her face was white and bone dry, eyelids fluttering and a blank look on her face. I swept her up in my arms and carried her back to the lodge. Placing her in a chair near the air conditioning vent, I went behind the bar for some water and towels. She was completely limp before I got back.

"Sharon! I need a hand here!" I called out as I wet a towel and began to wipe down the woman's face and neck. There was no reaction at all when the cool towel touched her skin.

"What's the matter, honey?" Sharon came out, took one look and stopped.

"Oh!" She realized, went over and turned the fan on high.

"Heatstroke, I found her on the road." I was still dabbing at her, the T-shirt she had on was getting wet. Sharon handed me a bottle of water, I put it to her lips and tipped it for her to take a sip.

"That's that same woman." Sharon said.

"Who?" I looked at her again, then it hit me. It was Karen, the one that had stayed the single night, the one in my fantasy that I had almost forgotten. Her hair was longer and tousled, there was no trace of makeup, and since she looked on the haggard side I hadn't recognized her.