Wilderwood Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's in a black leather jacket and tight black leather pants. If Zack actually confessed that he really was a serial killer right now I doubt Kenny would notice.

The girl takes off her helmet and waves at us. At me.

Holy.

Shit.

Emma steps off the motorcyle and strolls -- swaggers -- into the shop, her helmet tucked under her arm.

"Hey, little brother, " she says. "Want to go for a ride?"

= = =

I really should tell my friends to stop drooling, only I'm too busy trying not to drool myself. There's something about hot girl + black leather + motorcycle that's can't beat. Except by hot sister + leather + motorcycle.

Emma is loving the attention. Tina is impressed. Zack and Kenny can barely speak. Even Steve gives a slight nod of approval once he identifies the bike as a Triumph.

"It's yours?"

My sister grins over her coffee. "I've been looking at it for weeks. Dad signed off on it the other day."

"He did?"

"He did say that if you got a job he'd get you on the road, right?"

"Sure, once I get my licence."

"I've already got mine."

"Even so I can't believe he said yes. I mean, a motorcycle?"

"Hey, I've been working really hard at the hotel." She winks at me. "And I didn't ask him until after I told him I'd broken up with Luce."

"So you're daddy's little girl again?"

Emma shrugs. "Yeah, I guess so. For a while anyway."

"Mom's gonna kill him though."

"Yeah, she totally is." My sister finishes her coffe and nods to the door. "So, how about that ride?"

I look over at Steve. He gestures vaguely. "Go ahead. Call it a long lunch. If you don't come back I'll give your job to Kenny."

Kenny stops gawking at Emma long enough to gawk at Steve instead. "Really?"

"God no, " says Steve.

= = = = = = = = =

While we're in town I sit back in the seat and keep my hands down, but once we're out on the roads outside of town Emma stops and looks over her shoulder and says I might want to hold on a bit tighter.

Oh fuck yes. If there's a better way to travel -- no, forget that, because there just isn't. I put my hands around her waist and sit further forward on the seat until my hips are pressed up against hers and my sister can feel how hard I am through her tight leather pants and when she leans forward her ass pushes back against me even more.

Sure I need to get my licence, but no car is ever going to feel as good as this. The freaking Batmobile wouldn't feel as good as this.

We're not going too far today. Taking a quick ride with my sister on her new bike is one thing, but if we're gone for the day people might wonder about that. That doesn't mean we're not both already thinking of longer rides out to places where noone knows who we are.

So a little way out we stop for gas, at Conway.

Conway used to be almost a town in its own right, and had grown up around the railway depot here. That was a long time ago. The railway doesn't run through here anymore, and when the highway came in it went around Conway rather than through it, so the town just dwindled away. I think a few people still live on the edge of what used to be the town, but other than that all that's left now is a couple of rows of abandoned buildings, the empty railway depot and the gas station.

I only know all of this because Dad has been talking up a plan to re-develop Conway into a suburb of Wilderwood. I suppose that could work. We're not really that far from town, and if the depot was gone there'd be a really good view from here out across the valley.

We got off the bike. I hear a soft creak of leather as my sister's pants pull tight across her ass as she steps off her new ride. Oh yeah, this is the best possible way to travel.

She turns to me. "You looking at my ass, little brother?"

"Oh yeah."

She grins. "Good." She looks over to the bulk of the abandoned railway depot, just across the street. "Did you ever cycle out here to make out with girls?"

"Some of my friends did. I didn't. Did you?"

"Not with girls, but sure, a couple of times I was out here with guys."

"Just making out, huh?"

My sister softly punches my arm. "That was before I went to college."

"You're blushing."

"I am so not blushing."

She actually is. Her cheeks are a little flushed. "You so are." I lean in and stroke her cheek gently with the back of my fingers. "Looks really cute, Sis." Emma looks up into my eyes and I know we're both thinking the same thing. The old railway depot is just across the street...

"Hey, you two."

It's a friendly voice, but I almost leap out of my skin anyway. I snatch my hand back and turn around to see a guy has just stepped out of the filling station. He's maybe in his late thirties, dressed for the outdoors in a checked shirt, jeans and hikng boots, and one of those vests with about a million pockets on them that outdoors types wear. He's smiling but I must look guilty as all hell, and to make things even worse I recognise him.

"Oh hey, Mr. Alderney."

= = =

The last time, okay the only time me and Emma kissed in public was just down the road from our house. Our lips were only in contact for about a second before we realised what the fuck we were doing and jumped back. There was noone around except for our old high school teacher, Mr. Alderney, who was out washing his car, but luckily he wasn't looking our way.

All the same, if he didn't see anything last time he has to have this time.

"Everything okay?"

Emma keeps her cool so much better than I do. It must be a big sister thing. "I got something in my eye." She smiles. "I think it's gone now."

"Really?" Mr. Alderney walks over. "May I take a look? You can't be too careful."

"Sure."

He leans over and takes a moment to examine my sister's eyes, then nods and straightens up. "Looks just fine, " he says with a smile. "Nothing wrong with those beautiful green eyes, Emma."

"Thanks, Mr. Alderney." She's blushing again. It's still really cute.

Emma goes into the station to buy a couple of things. He watches her go, but not in a leering way. Mr. Alderney doesn't leer. He's an incredibly decent guy, easy-going and kind, and so approachable and understanding that students always go to him with their problems.

Shit, if I did tell him that me and Emma were fucking -- no, in love, and besides I wouldn't say 'fucking' to Mr. Alderney -- he'd probably sit us down and give us a gentle talk on the need to take proper precautions to look after our health, then send us on our way with a candy each from the jar he keeps on his desk.

"She's all grown up now, " he says. "You both are."

"For sure." I look across at him and I need to change the subject before I give in to the instinct to confide in him. "So... uh... what're you doing out here?"

He jerks his thumb over his shoulder and I see his car is drawn up in the forecourt. It was already there when we arrived. Jesus, I really need to pay more attention or we're bound to get caught out.

"Filling up, " he says, "and picking up some sandwiches. I'll be out for the rest of the day. There's good sport to be found out here."

"Sport?"

He smiles again. "Fishing. I find it very relaxing."

Looking at him I can believe it. He's in really good shape. He's more than twice my age but he's lean and fit and tanned. I'll be happy to look like that when I'm his age. Shit, I'd be happy to look like that now.

"You fish around here? Down in the valley?"

He shakes his head. "No. I go further out. I don't go into the valley."

The way he says it makes me think that even he believes in the ghost stories about the Wilderwood. Jesus, am I the only who doesn't?

Emma comes back out. "Just getting some cigarettes, " she says.

"You shouldn't smoke, " says Mr. Alderney. "It's really bad for you."

Of course he says it in a nice way.

"So where are you two headed?"

"Oh, " Emma shrugs. "Nowhere in particular."

"Just a nice afternoon ride, eh?"

"Sure." She blushes again, though this time I know it's guilt from being evasive with Mr. Alderney.

"There are some lovely spots around here, " he says. "Quiet places."

Was that a wink?

"That might be nice, " says Emma.

"Let me get a map from my car. I can show you where they are." He strolls across the forecourt to his car.

"Did he wink when he said that?"

My sister looks at me. "Huh?"

"He winked. It's like he knows about us."

"You're totally paranoid, little brother. He's just being nice."

Okay, so maybe I am being paranoid, and my head does snap round when I hear another car pulling up into the forecourt. It's a police car, but even I'm not so paranoid as to imagine they're here to arrest me and Emma for... now that I think of it, I'm not sure what we're doing is actually illegal. I should look that up on Wikipedia.

I'm not thinking about that now though, not when Officer Rydell has just got out of the car and is walking over to us.

= = =

When me and my friends compile our lists of the town's hottest chicks Officer Rydell is always in one of the top spots. She's part of the Highway Patrol and how she looks on her bike is, in itself, worth more than a few points. She's not on her bike today, but when she steps out of the car and puts her wide brimmed hat on over her short blonde hair and looks at us through her aviators... yeah, her place on the list is totally secure.

We don't include the Coven on our lists. Besides, they're girls. Officer Rydell is a woman.

"Nice bike, " she says as she walks over to us.

"Thanks, " says Emma. "I just got it today."

"Mind if I..." Rydell casually holds out her hand.

"'Course." Emma reaches into her jacket and pulls out her licence and registration.

Officer Rydell is maybe twenty five. Her uniform fits her really well -- it's not that tight really but it's easy to see that she's got a killer body, and her short sleeved uniform shirt really shows off her supple, perfectly tanned arms. Seriously, between her and Mr. Alderney I don't think I can feel any less in shape today.

Of course Mr. Alderney doesn't have a gun at his belt, or handcuffs. Damn, Rydell is hot.

She can arrest me anytime.

Yes, I love my sister, but if there's any guy in Wilderwood who says he hasn't, at least once, fantasised about being pulled over and cuffed up by Officer Rydell then he's either gay or a liar.

She looks up from Emma's licence and nods to Mr. Alderney, who's still over by his car. "Hey, Alan. What brings you out here?"

"Oh, just sport. Fishing."

"Going far?"

"Oh you know, you have to travel a ways out of town for the best sport." He looks at his watch. "I should get going really."

"See you around, Alan."

He gives us a wave and drives away. Officer Rydell hands Emma her documents back. "Thank you. That all looks fine." She pauses. "Emma Wilderwood. Any relation to Nathan Wilderwood?"

"He's my uncle, " says Emma. "Great-Uncle actually, but he doesn't like to be called that. He says it makes him feel old."

Rydell gives a low -- incredibly sexy -- laugh. "Isn't he about ninety years old?"

"Yeah, but..." Emma shrugs. "Y'know."

"Sure." She looks over at me for the first time. "Taking a ride with your boyfriend?"

Emma grins. "He's my brother."

"Yeah?"

Emma introduces me and we shake hands. Jesus, she's got a strong grip. It's not like she's crushing my hand it's just so firm, and confident, and dominant and...

"Nice to meet you, " I say faintly.

"You too." She turns to walk into the gas station. "You guys take care on the road, okay?"

I nod. "Yes, Ma'am."

Rydell looks back and smiles at me and then walks inside the station.

Emma nudges me back to reality. "You think she's hot, don't you, little brother?"

"What? No! I mean... there's only girl for me, Sis."

"It's cool. I get it." My sister grins. "Anyway, she can arrest me anytime."

= = =

Before we leave Conway we do walk across to the old railway depot. Emma wants to explore a bit, she says.

The railroad itself is on the far side of the depot. There's a walkway that leads under the bridge to the other side, and then goes all the way down into the valley below. We walk down the old wooden steps and pause under the bridge, where I lean on the rail and look down.

The valley is below us, and I can see a little of the river that runs through it, though most of it is still hidden by the trees that are at their densest down there.

"It's quiet down here, " says Emma.

Before I even turn back to look at her I'm already reaching out to take her in my arms, because I can hear it in her voice and sure enough she's right there with her face lifted up to me and when our lips touch I feel it again, like I always do.

"Does this drive you as crazy as it does me?" my sister asks as she leans back into my arms. My hands are on her back, at least until I slide them down to wrap around her perfect leather-clad ass.

"You drive me crazy, Sis."

Emma grins and nibbles at my lower lip as i squeeze her ass cheeks tighter. "Not that, bro. This. Hiding from everyone."

"It's not like we have a choice."

We kiss, and I lean back against the rail as my sister presses up against me and I feel her firm tits against my chest...

...and there's a sudden splintering sound from the rail as the old wood behind me snaps under the pressure of us both.

"Whoa!" We both stumble back from the rail. It's not broken completely, but enough that we should probably not do that again.

Emma laughs. So do I.

"Long way down, huh?"

"Jeez, yeah."

We move back and sit down on a creaky, but more solid stretch of the walkway away from the rail and Emma rummages in her bag for the cokes and sandwiches that she picked up at the gas station.

"If we ever do go down into the Wilderwood it probably shouldn't be head first."

"For sure."

We sit down, side by side, looking out across the span of the underside of the bridge and at the valley below, and start eating.

"We were talking about the Wilderwood Devil this morning, before you came in."

Emma smiles. "The family fiend."

"They're talking about changing the Jacks back to the Devils."

"Good, " she nods. "They shouldn't have changed it in the first place."

"Yeah, but I can see why they did."

"That was twenty years ago." Emma moves over and rests her head on my shoulder. "Besides, he never came back to the Wilderwood."

"True." I put my arm around my sister's shoulder and point out at the valley below us. "Think he's still down there?"

"The Hook Man?"

"The Wilderwood Devil."

She nods into my shoulder. "'Course he is."

"We should go down. Say hi."

"Yeah. Wildy won't eat us. We're family."

I sit there, wondering if my old plushy is still up in the attic somewhere.

= = =

When we get back to the gas station Officer Rydell is gone, so now there's just the old guy who runs the place. Emma fills up her bike and pays for the gas, and the old guy shuffles off inside at about one mile an hour to get her change.

"I'll be glad to get out of here, " I say.

"Huh?"

"We've already run into our high school teacher and one of the local cops, Sis. We're not exactly inconspicuous."

Emma laughs. "Come on, little brother, " she says. "It's not like everyone knows who we are."

The old guy comes shuffling back out with her change.

"Real nice to meet you, Miss Wilderwood, " he says. "Had your Pop out here few weeks back. Understand he's looking to be doing some work round these parts. Real nice fella. Will be sure to tell him what a fine young lady you are when next he's back out this way."

I wait until he shuffles back inside and then look at my sister.

"Okay okay, " Emma says, getting back on the bike. "So next time we do need to go a bit further out from town."

= = = = = = = = =

A couple of Emma's friends are hanging out at Pop! when we return there, and as we walk back inside they pull her back outside to check out the bike. I linger briefly at the window to watch until Steve suggests that I might want to do some work now that I'm back from my long lunch.

I take one more look -- the girls are taking turns posing on the bike in ways that have Zack stuck to the glass like a gecko, which he kind of looks like anyway -- and then go and help Tina out at the counter.

"It's nice that you guys get along so great, " says Tina with a bright, open smile.

"We're good friends, " I smile back.

It's true. We are friends. Like today, when we just hung out up at the bridge at Conway and chatted. Sure, I'm still horny because we didn't actually fuck -- this time -- but I still enjoyed just spending time with my sister.

I'm still thinking this over a little later when I'm in the back storeroom, sorting through some stuff, when Emma comes wandering in.

"I guess my bike is a big hit."

"Works for me, Sis."

Emma grins. "Next time we can ride out a lot further."

"Yeah..."

My sister closes the storeroom door behind her and gives me her wicked grin. I know that grin. I love that grin. It's followed up by her grabbing my shoulders and kissing me and reflexively I'm reaching up for her tits and down for her ass.

"Then you can ride me."

"Oh yeah."

"You know..." She looks around. "We already played where I work..."

"Uh..."

I want to point out at the Wilderwood Hotel is an awful lot bigger than Pop! and has actual rooms, with actual beds, and actual locks on the doors. I really do want to say that. Only it's hard to put it into words when my sister is rubbing her leather-clad body up against me and using her porn-star voice on me.

"I forgot to put on any panties today, " she says as we stumble back against the shelves, lips locked and hands everywhere.

"Forgot?"

Emma takes my hand and slides it down to her waist, "Feel..."

Her leather pants are too tight for me to get my hand into them so I pull at her belt, unbuckling it and then pulling the zip down. My fingers brush over her smooth shaved pussy and oh fuck she's so wet...

"In me, little brother, " my sister moans as my thumb finds the ring piercing her clit hood, and her clit. She clutches my back and bites into my shoulder as I sink two fingers inside her tight wet pussy.

Neither of us hear the door open behind us.

"Dude..."

Emma turns her head. I turn my head. Zack is standing in the doorway of the storeroom, looking even more like a fish than he usually does because his eyes are bulging so wide it looks like they're trying to escape from his head, and his mouth is opening and shutting without any sound coming out.

I stare at Zack. Emma stares at Zack. Zack stares back. For maybe the first time ever he blinks first.

"Dude, " he says again. "You know that's your sister, right?"

12