Wilderwood Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Attaboy, " I get another clap on the shoulder, but this time it's less Dad To Son and more Man To Man, backed up by the smirk.

Seemingly reassured that I'm doing the manly thing and using my sister to get close to her friends Dad leans back in his seat, though he's not quite finished yet.

"Just don't do anything stupid, okay?"

Something in the way he says it makes me glance over at him again, but he's got his eyes back on the road as we enter Conway. "Pull in up here at the gas station, " he says. "There's something I want to show you while we're out here."

= = =

The afternoon only got weirder after that, but I don't get that far when I'm telling Emma about it once I get home a couple of hours later. Our parents' opposition to me going upstate at the end of the month is all that's on my sister's mind and I let the rest of it drop for now to give her time to process this.

She lies back on my bed and stares up at the ceiling. She's wearing a black t-shirt and a short black leather skirt, but I'm too uneasy right now to look at her legs or the shadow under the tight, stretched leather.

"Fuck, " she says eventually.

I'm sitting at my computer desk and while I'd really like to join my sister on the bed I don't. It's not just that Mom and Dad are home - in and out of the bathroom and their bedroom as they get ready for the dinner they're going to tonight - but right now I really do want to give Emma some space.

"I guess it always was a reach, " I say. "I mean college starts really soon, and the admissions process..."

Emma sits up on her elbows. "Like that matters to us? We're Wilderwoods. Mom and Dad are having dinner with the Mayor tonight. You don't think the Mayor or any one of the other old farts who run this town wouldn't do a favor for us? One phone call to the admissions board and you'd be in, no questions asked."

I don't say anything to that, and she reads my lack of response totally the wrong way.

"Fine. I know you don't like the whole town royalty thing..."

True as far as it goes. I got so much shit in high school for being seen as the heir apparent to everything. Looking back at it now I guess that's kind of funny.

"...but just one time why not let that work for us?" Emma grins. "It's not like there's any other Wilderwoods around here to flex those blue blood privileges."

"Yeah."

Emma bites her lip. "You don't sound convinced, little brother."

I'm not, but I don't want to go into it, not right now, and take another angle. "You ever think about that? The Wilderwoods are the oldest family in the town, and yet there's hardly any of us actually live here. Don't you think that's weird?"

Emma shrugs.

"Before he moved here Zack lived in a town where his family had been around for maybe as long as ours has been here, and according to him they are all over the town. He's got so many cousins he says the best thing about his parents moving here is he doesn't need a chart to keep track of who's who at weddings and funerals."

"Sure, a lot of the old families are like that."

"They all are. Except us. We're the only Wilderwoods who actually live in Wilderwood."

"So?"

I take a deep breath, then say something different from what I'm thinking.

"Maybe it's not that it's a problem for me to switch colleges, it's just that they don't want me to go."

Emma sighs and lets herself fall back onto my bed again, flinging one arm over her eyes. "So what do we do about it?"

"I guess we wait. Dad did say on the drive back that he'd talk to Mom about it again at the end of the first term."

"Sure." She has her arm over her face, but I can still my sister is rolling her eyes. "Do you believe him?"

I sigh.

"No, " I say. "I don't believe him."

Something in the way I say it gets Emma to draw her arm back and she sits up again, staring at me with a questioning look in her eyes.

"What did he want to show you in Conway?"

= = =

We pulled up at the gas station and got out of the car. At first look Conway didn't look any different from the last time I'd been there a few weeks before, when Emma took me for a ride on her new bike. Still the same couple of blocks of abandoned buildings with boarded up storefronts on the main street, and the houses behind them were just as empty. A few people do live in Conway, but further out.

Dad looked around, nodding to himself and smiling. "Must be a long time since you've been out this way, " he said.

"Uh, yeah it sure has."

I don't know why I didn't say I'd been out there with Emma since it's not like we were doing anything that day, but it was later on that afternoon that Zack walked in on us in the back room at Pop! so it was just instinct to deny any of that day actually happened.

"See anything different?"

There was a car parked up on the main street and I noticed that first. It was fairly new and looked out of place. That wasn't what Dad was waiting for me to see though, and it wasn't until I turned and looked across the way to the shell of the old railway depot that I saw what he wanted to show me.

It was a billboard, so clean and new that it couldn't have been up for long. It definitely wasn't there the last time I had been here. It was illustrated in that soft focus technical illustration style that architects use, and showed a riverside condo development against a backdrop of wooded hills. There was a family in the foreground (mom, dad, two kids and a dog) smiling cheerfully alongside a slim dark haired woman (also smiling) who was holding a black cat. It was hard to tell from where I was standing but I think the cat was smiling too.

What I could see clearly was the slogan that ran across the length of the billboard.

THE WILDERWOOD

EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC OF NEW ENGLAND

Coming Soon

Dad chuckled. "So what do you think?"

"That's... really something." It was the best I could come up with. I already knew Dad had something in the works out here so maybe it shouldn't have been a surprise, but I couldn't help wondering.

There was a river in the illustration, but the river doesn't run through Conway but through the valley below, and the reason Dad had fallen out with Uncle Nathan was that the old man had always opposed any development of the land down there.

At least that's what I'd thought at the time.

So I didn't see how this new project could be happening. It didn't seem likely that Dad would have come to some kind of deal and not told us before now. I didn't ask though. I'd already decided I'd had enough family drama for one day.

Yeah. Right.

Dad was so pleased with himself I don't think he even noticed my low key reaction. He already had his phone out and was sending a text. "Morgan told me they got it up yesterday afternoon so I had to see it for myself." He looked up. "Oh hey there, Henry."

Morgan? Henry?

I looked back from the sign and saw the old guy who runs the gas station had come out onto the forecourt. "Afternoon there, Mr. Wilderwood, " he said, in that same creaky old voice I remembered from last time. "See your sign is up now."

"Looking good, right?"

The old guy - Henry - didn't answer right away. He had an old style coffee pot in one hand and a mug in the other and he put them both down, very deliberately, on an old wooden table that sat on the forecourt near the door to the store. Then he lowered himself into one of the equally old wooden chairs that sat on either side of the table. Then he answered.

"Well... I reckon just about anything might be seen as an improvement on that old depot, wouldn't it now?"

"Oh we're just getting started." i don't think Dad realised that the old guy was definitely throwing some shade. I wasn't sure myself at the time though I am now. "This is the first time my son is seeing a big project of mine right from the get go, " Dad went on.

I was standing on the other side of the car and I don't think the old guy had noticed me up to that point. He looked over at me now, and I was hoping he wouldn't remember me, seeing as I'd just told Dad that I hadn't been out this way in a long time.

"Your son?" Henry looked over at me for a long moment, then shook his head and chuckled. "Well I'll be... Isn't that something."

He had those old man eyes that don't seem to focus on anything and I couldn't tell if he actually did remember me or not, but before he could say anything else (if he was going to) Dad got distracted by someone who had come out from one of the storefronts, where the car was parked, and was walking down the road toward us.

She was about thirty, with dark, short-ish hair in that mom bob style, and was wearing a grey suede jacket over a black and grey chequered shirt along with black leggings and sneakers. I didn't know her, but I had the weirdest feeling I'd seen her before.

"Hello, Mr. Wilderwood, " she said to Dad. "You just couldn't wait to see it in situ, could you?"

Dad smiled back at her. "You know me. Impulsive." He gestured over in my direction. "I was giving my son here some driving lessons and since we were already in the neighbourhood I thought I'd drop by and take a look."

He made the introductions. "This is Morgan. She's taking a lead role in the Wilderwood development project."

She laughed and shook her head. "Morgan Shaw, and really I'm just an assistant." We shook hands but it was Dad she was looking at. "I still don't think you're old enough to have a big, grown up son. He's handsome too."

"Guess he didn't get that from me." Dad said it like it was a joke, but at the same time he was straightening up and squaring his shoulders and doing all the things I see guys doing when they're trying to impress a girl.

"So what are you doing out here on a Sunday afternoon?" he went on as Morgan let go of my hand. He followed this up with a mock startled look. "Wait, am I paying you overtime?"

She just laughed again. "I wanted to look over some of the plans before things get busy. You know, " she looked up at him and ran her fingers through her hair, "no rest for the wicked."

More laughter. I faked a thin smile out of instinctive politeness, but neither of them were looking at me.

When Dad did turn back to me it was to tell me that they'd taken one of the old storefronts as a temp office, and while he was here he wanted to take a quick look at it. Morgan said she'd be happy to show him around, of course.

"If you've got time, " said Dad.

"Of course." More smiles. "You're the boss."

"Great." He turned back to me. "You okay here? I don't want to bore you with too much business stuff in one day. I'll be ten minutes. Fifteen at the most."

"Sure."

It was only as they were walking up the road toward the main street that I realised why I'd had that sense of having seen Morgan before. She was a dead ringer for the woman on the Wilderwood billboard. The one holding the smiling cat.

= = =

"Cats can't actually smile."

I look at my sister. "The cat isn't really what I'm thinking about right now."

Emma shrugs. "You think Dad's cheating on Mom, don't you?"

"Don't you?"

Another shrug. "I wasn't there. Maybe she's just... friendly."

"You didn't see the way they were looking at each other, " I say, "and she laughed at all his jokes."

Emma nods. "That's definitely not normal."

"I'm just surprised, if he is, that he'd be so blatant about it. That he'd basically introduce me to her right before he took her up to the site office for a quickie."

Emma smirks and flips herself off my bed, going from leaning back on her elbows to standing straight in one smooth motion, like the way they get back up during fight scenes in action movies after being knocked down.

"Maybe he was just really horny, " she says, walking over and raising one leg to rest it on my thigh as she leans over me. "I can relate to that."

I really don't want to get into a conversation with my sister about whether or not our Dad was horny, but it doesn't seem like that's what she has in mind. Placing her hands on my shoulders Emma climbs onto me, her legs on either side of mine and her leather mini skirt stretched taut across her hips.

The door of my bedroom is closed, but I can hear movement out in the hallway as our parents get ready to go out.

"I don't think this is a good idea, " I say warily.

My sister leans in and kisses me softly even as she reaches down and runs the palms of her hands over the bulge in my jeans. "Part of you thinks this is a great idea, " she says, and she's not wrong. I've gone from soft to hard in the time it took her to climb onto me, and my warning that our parents might hear us sounds weak even to me.

"I'll be quiet, " says Emma as she unbuckles my belt and unbuttons my jeans. Her fingers wrap around my cock, pulling it out and up and my sister raises herself up on her knees, moves her hips forward, and gives a long and nearly silent moan as she lowers herself down onto me.

She's so wet I slide into her almost effortlessly, and what resistance there is is just enough to remind me that my sister's pussy is a perfect fit for my cock. I have my hands on her slim waist, steadying her as she works her hips. I run my hands up her back and spread my fingers over her shoulders and push down, and Emma gasps as my cock drives deeper up inside her.

She flings out a hand and grips the back of my chair, biting her lip to stifle her gasps as she grinds against me. I know I should ease up my hold on her shoulders but I just pull down harder and as my sister's tight slit soaks my shaft in her juices it feels like my cock is deeper inside her than it's ever been.

"Oh fuck yes..." she's whispering in my ear. Her voice is low and desperately eager and her breath is warm in my ear. We're barely moving at all, locked together at the hips and that only intensifies what we're experiencing. The slightest circling of her hips seems to expose every inch of her slick, wetness to me. When she rises up on her knees and I pull on her shoulders and push her back down onto my cock my sister whines and whimpers like I'm slamming my full length back into her even though I'm never actually out of her.

"Cum in me, little brother, " Emma moans softly, and I can hear it in her voice, that she needs this as much as I do. Oh she's said it, in fun way or a sexy way, but I've never quite believed that a girl as hot as my sister could really want this from me as much as I do from her. The almost pleading tone in her voice as she pushes down on me, so desperate to feel her brother's cum filling her, is something new.

I pull down on her shoulders again and this time I hold her there. My sister gives a stifled moan as I cum inside her, and cum, and cum.

"Wow, " says Emma softly, smiling. "You've been storing that up for me for a while, huh?"

Her green eyes stay locked on mine for a breath, two breaths, three...

...then we hear Dad calling our names as he comes down the hallway toward my room.

He only gives the door of my room a quick knock before looking in. I'm still seated, looking desperately casual, and my sister is nearby and leaning back against the computer desk.

"I thought I might find you both in here, " Dad says.

"We were just talking about one of my friends, " says Emma, in the most innocently wicked tone imaginable.

"Oh?" Dad's looking at me, not my sister, and I'm actually really glad he is. In the time it took him to walk up the hall I managed to pull my belt shut and don't look any more dishevelled than I usually do, but my sister didn't finish straightening her leather mini-skirt before he walked in and now it's skewed at an angle that, along with her hair hanging over her eyes, gives her a look that's so just-fucked it seems impossible that Dad won't notice if he gives her more than a second glance.

"Yeah." I know I have to say something to keep his attention on me. "I... uh... we're..."

"He's kind of nervous, " says Emma, and Dad's attention flicks from me to her. I glance over to see if her skirt is straight and see that it still isn't... and oh fuck is that my cum on the inside of her thigh?

Dad's standing so he probably couldn't see it even if he looked down, but sitting here I'm at just the right angle. It's not like a couple of spots either, but a thick streak that even as I stare is stretching out and sliding further down her leg.

"No need to be nervous, " says Dad, and thankfully looks back at me with a knowing smirk. "You've got a lot to offer the right girl."

"So true, " says Emma, nodding enthusiastically. "Loads."

Mom calls on Dad from downstairs. "We're going to be late!"

Dad rolls his eyes. "If you two aren't going out tonight just call out for something. We might be back late." He turns to go then stops. "Oh, and don't make any plans for Friday night. There's a formal launch party for the new development and I want the whole family there. Morgan's put a lot of work into the presentation."

"Sure, Dad, " I say, with what I hope is enough enthusiasm to get him out of the room before my cum slides any further down my sister's legs.

"Can't wait, " adds Emma brightly, but Dad's already out of the room.

"'Morgan's put a lot of work into the presentation', " she mimics as we hear the front door close behind them. "It's almost like he wants to get caught."

"Yeah, " I say, watching as my sister finishes straightening her skirt and, as an afterthought, wipes up the cum dripping down her legs and licks her fingers clean. "Imagine that."

Emma finishes licking her fingers. "Want to go out and get something to eat? I'm really hungry."

= = =

We shower and change, then head out on Emma's bike. I don't ask where we're going, since my sister seems like she has a destination in mind and I'm fine with just resting my hands lightly on her slim, leather-clad waist as we head through town, passing through the evening quiet of the retail district and on toward Wilderwood College.

The main building of the college faces out onto Crosswood Avenue, with the rest of the campus spread out behnd it, and I'm expecting we'll turn north and head further up into the college district, also known as Trinity Cross, after the town's oldest church, or just Old Town since it's the oldest part of Wilderwood. This is where the few bars that cater to the college crowd are located, and it's where Emma's friends hang out when they're not rubbing shoulders with the bikers at Hog Wild.

We don't go that way though, but turn south on Crosswood and then east into what's left of the manufacturing district. I'm a little surprised seeing as I didn't think there was much out here except factories and lower end housing, but Emma seems to know where she's going, and it's not long before we pull up at a diner near the main road that leads up toward the Lake Mill.

"Lucy says this place does the best burgers in town, " Emma explains as we step off the bike and walk inside.

It;s called the Laketown Diner, and the customers are mostly guys in work jackets down from the Mill, moms with their kids, and a few people our own age. I don't see anyone we know.

The burgers are good. I don't know that I'd say they are the best, but it's nice sitting here with Emma, just talking and laughing and fooling around stealing each other's food. It's like we're just a regular couple, out on a date and getting some food before we go to a movie or something.

It's actually really nice.

My sister leans forward. "Noone's looking at us, " she says.

"How did you know I was thinking that?"

Emma rolls her eyes. "You're kind of an easy read, and you keep looking around like you're trying to see who's watching us." She dips one of her fries into the sauce and nibbles on it. "You know what though? Noone is. Noone knows who we are, or cares." She points to the sign over the counter. "This place is called the Laketown Diner, right?"