Wilderwood Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should do somthing about that," says Lauren, walking over to stand on one side of me, leaning on one of my shouders as Emma moves round to lean on the other. My sister has changed her clothes and she's now wearing a near copy of her friend's outfit, from the ringed leather collar at her neck to the glossy black heeled boots on her feet. The only real difference is that unlike Lauren there's no top over her corset, and the lights in the room glint on the shiny steel rings in the nipples of her bare tits.

"Lauren's going back upstate next week, so..." Emma purrs. "No risk, no interruptions, little brother. We can stay here all night."

A few months ago I'd have given anything for a chance like this (except not with my sister, not back then) but now I hesitate for a moment. I don't have to ask Emma but I do glance at Lauren.

"You sure about this?"

Lauren grins. "You think I'd pass up on being double teamed by a brother and sister? You're not the only ones with fantasies, you know."

Emma leans up and presses her lips to mine, her tongue flickering out to make it a lick as much as it's a kiss. Then she slips one hand up to the back of my head and the other into the ring on Lauren's collar and draws me into a kiss with her best friend. Lauren's mouth has a different feel, a different taste, but her breath is hot and she slides her tongue between my lips as Emma watches, and then she leans in to lock her own lips onto Lauren's.

We form a triangle like that, swapping kisses that are playful or deep, quick or very slow, as the girls deftly strip me of my clothes and i let my hands roam over their bodies, stroking and squeezing Lauren's shoulders, her slim back and her firm ass with one hand while the other runs over the more familiar body of my sister.

Lauren shrugs off her top and tosses it on the polished dungeon floor, so now they really do match. Lauren's nipples are pierced, like my sister's, but with bars instead of rings, and I lean down and cup one of her tits and nibble on the nipple, teasing the little bar with my tongue. She runs her fingers through my hair and grins over my head at Emma.

"He's good at this."

"I taught him everything he knows."

"That's what big sisters are for," Lauren says and gives an appreciative little groan as I switch to the other nipple, my other hand still around Emma's waist.

They lead me over to one of the chairs (at least I think it's a chair, some of the stuff in here looks like it needs an instruction manual to use safely) and I sit on it/against it/in it as the two of them drop down to their knees and run their hands up my thighs. It's Emma who takes my cock into her mouth first, and Lauren watches, suddenly wide eyed.

"Oh wow..." she breathes. "Oh fucking wow." She's known about us for a while, and been so cool about it all night, but I guess maybe it's still a shock for her to see my sister sucking my cock. Emma is making a show of it too, with a lot of low moans as she slathers my length with her saliva. Maybe it's Lauren's presence, or our surroundings, or maybe she's just really fucking horny.

Lauren's shock doesn't last for long, as Emma drags her mouth slowly up and off of me, then grins at her friend and again reaches out to take Lauren's collar and pull her forward. "Go on," she says softly. "Suck my brother's cock." Lauren grins back at her and wraps her lips around the top of my shaft, letting her tongue slide around it before she sinks down and takes my full length into her mouth.

They take turns, back and forth, up and down, and then both of them start licking up and down my length at the same time. I've got my hands in their hair and they're reaching over to run their hands over each others tits and down to their leather-clad asses, though both mini-skirts are soon lying in slick, shiny pools on the floor at my feet as they slide out of them.

Emma takes one last slow lick up my shaft and then looks up at me. "So, little brother," she asks me, "which one of us do you want to fuck first?"

My first instinct is to reach for my sister, but I know that's not what she wants right now.

"C'mere, Lauren."

I tug on Lauren's blonde/pink hair and draw her up to me as I stand, giving her a deep, open mouthed kiss and sliding my hand down the front of her corset to her pussy. She's shaved as smooth as Emma, but isn't pierced, which surprises me.

We go over to a low 'A' framed bench and Lauren turns and leans against it, her booted feet parted. Emma wanders over to a rack on the wall and picks up some things, then comes back and climbs onto the bench, setting down most of what she's carrying behind her. She kneels on the bench, facing her friend, and slips Lauren's wrists into black leather cuffs with short chains which she then attaches to rings set into the sides of the bench. By now I'm behind Lauren, kissing her neck as I take hold of her slim hips. Lauren had to bend over further when my sister locked the cuffs on her and her pussy is now totally exposed. I look across her back and into Emma's eyes as I push into her.

Lauren gives a low groan and clenches around me, and Emma kisses her hungrily. Lauren returns the kiss and their tongues are all over each other's lips as I slide deeper into her and start to fuck her with slow, steady thrusts. Slow because I'm so incredibly turned on it's hard not to cum already.

"He's fantasised about fucking you even longer than he's fantasised about fucking me," Emma murmurs to her between wet kisses. "How does it feel?"

"Feels... good..." Lauren gasps.

"Now you know why I love taking my brother's cock so much," murmurs Emma in her hottest, horniest voice, and fuck does it sound good. "This is why I want him in me all the time."

Emma kisses Lauren again, sliding a hand down to stroke her own pussy as she watches her friend get fucked. Lauren is pushing back against me now, her fingers locked around the chains of her cuffs, and she's groaning with each stroke of my cock into her.

"Fuck me harder, Jamie," she gasps. "Fuck me like you fuck your sister."

Emma gives Lauren's lips another lick and then slides off the bench and comes over to me. She rests her hand on my shoulder and leans across Lauren's back to kiss me while I continue to thrust into her. My sister's green eyes are bright and excited and she reaches down to stroke Lauren's back, her fingers playing with the lacing of the leather corset.

I put my hand on the top of Emma's head, sinking my fingers into her dark hair. "Down, Sis," I tell her, and lightly push her down onto her knees before sliding out of Lauren and offering my cock to her. Emma doesn't hesitate, wrapping her lips around my shaft and tasting Lauren's juices on my length. When I push back into Lauren she stays down there, alternating her tongue between my balls and her friend's clit, and sucking my cock whenever i pull it out of Lauren.

"She's such a slut," Emma grins up at me as she tastes her again. "I'd better gag her before you fuck her ass, little brother." I slow my movements again, barely moving inside Lauren as I watch my sister go back around and kiss her again before reaching down to the little pile of toys she picked up earlier and selecting a gag. Lauren moans loudly as Emma pushes the fat, red rubber ball into her mouth, and she squirms and bucks against me when I reach down to help my sister buckle the leather strap of the gag at the back of her head.

A fat tube of lubricant is the last thing Emma had brought over and now she drizzles it over my cock and in and around Lauren's tight rear. She uses a lot, and spreads it around my length with her mouth before lowering her head and using her tongue to ready her friend's ass for me. When she's done she wraps her fingers around my shaft and we work together to push my cock deep into Lauren's asshole.

"Fuck..." My hands clench tightly around Lauren's leather-clad waist as I slide into her. She's tight but takes my cock in this hole more easily than Emma ever does. My sister watches as I start to stroke back and forth into Lauren's rear, then slides off the bench again to return her attention to her friend's clit and pussy, and her own.

Emma has her scorpion tattoo on her upper arm, and Lauren has a thin circle of thorns in the same place. She has more ink on her lower back, but it's mostly covered by what she's still wearing, and all I can see of it is an 's' and a 'G' under the laces in between the glossy black panels of her corset.

It's not long before Lauren climaxes hard, with my cock in her ass and my sister's tongue in her pussy, and even with the gag locked in her mouth she's loud. If I'd been fucking her rather than my sister we'd have been found out the first night because our neighbors would have heard. Emma's orgasms are almost always soft, urgent gasps and whimpers that she can barely hold in, but Lauren screams through her gag. I'm guessing this place is well soundproofed.

Lauren's writhing and clenching as she rides out her climax is more than enough to take me over the edge as well, and Emma too when I pull out of Lauren and push my cock back into her mouth. My sister moans and sucks me hard as her fingers work on her own clit and then I slide free of her lips and sink my length back into Lauren's soaking wet pussy to cum inside her as Emma brings herself to her climax at our feet.

I'm not sure exactly how many of my previously unrealised sexual fantasies I'm fulfilling tonight, but as I lean back, panting for breath and watching my sister lick my cum out of her best friend, I know it's a lot.

* * * * *

We release Lauren from her restraints and move over to the bar, exchanging knowing smiles and quiet laughs and light touches. I'm completely at ease with Lauren now, though it's totally different from the intimacy I share with Emma. With Lauren it's pure, physical sexuality, and it's great, but the look in her dark eyes isn't the same as the look in the glinting green of my sister's.

It's hot down here, and the sheen of sweat on the girls' bodies goes well with the shine of their corsets and boots. Lauren slips behind the bar and mixes us up some drinks. As she slides them across to me she winks at Emma. "Don't worry, there's nothing in these that you wouldn't approve of." She smirks across the bar at me. "Your sister's so straight laced."

"Tight laced," murmurs Emma, rubbing up against me, "and you do too much of that stuff, Lauren."

"Still a small town girl at heart," teases Lauren, her eyes bright over the rim of her glass as she drinks.

"Yeah," says Emma, squeezing my hand, "a nice small town girl dating the boy next door."

"We live in the same house, Sis."

My sister grins. "Yes, and your bedroom is like ten steps away from mine. Can't get any more next door than that, right?"

I lean into her and kiss her softly. "I guess you can't."

"Get a room, you two."

Emma giggles and turns back to her friend. "We love you too, Lauren," and to prove it she leans across the bar and draws her friend into a long kiss. They reach out for one another, hands on each other's tits, and glasses are hastily pushed aside as Lauren and Emma climb onto the top of the bar. I've barely taken a sip of my drink before they intertwine on the bar and start to eat each other out.

It's a fantastic show. They're totally uninhibited with one another and if they were like this upstate I'm surprised my sister had time to date guys, but maybe this is just an ocassional thing they do. Or maybe this is what they're like every time they're together. Emma's spent as much time with Lauren and her other friends as she has with me this summer, if not more. I'm a lot more easy with that idea than with thoughts of my sister with other guys. Unsurprisingly.

Watching them go at each other does a lot more than the drink to revitalise me. Emma lifts her head up from between Lauren's legs and slides her glistening wet fingers out of her friend's pussy and into her mouth, her eyes on mine as she sucks her fingers clean before lowering her head again. She's looking at me too when Lauren's own fingers, and her tongue in her ass, bring my sister to a shivering, gasping climax that, along with Lauren's, almost rolls them both off the top of the bar.

After that we move over to the circular couch and for a while we're just a tangle of bodies, arms and legs, touching and stroking, playing and probing, and not totally sure of exactly who is on who a lot of the time. At least until Emma climbs onto me and sinks herself down onto my cock, and Lauren turns most of her attention to my sister's tits, making her gasp when she takes her nipple rings between her teeth in the same way that I do. I stroke Lauren's soft blonde and pink hair and toy with the bars in her nipples and my sister leans in to kiss her and kiss me and we both slide fingers down either side of Lauren's tightly corseted waist and into her slick, wet pussy.

"Oh wow..." Lauren moans into our mouths as she switches back and forth between us, "you guys..." She gives a sobbing whimper as our fingers twist together inside her and cums again, over and over this time, drenching us both in her juices.

My sister rides me some more, with Lauren's lips and teeth and tongue back on her nipples, and when I'm close she slides off of my cock and down to the floor to take my cum in her mouth, then crawls back up unto the couch to give Lauren an eager, open mouthed kiss. They pass the thick, sticky mouthful back and forth between them until they both swallow, then lick their lips and smirk at one another and let themselves fall back onto the couch either side of me.

"I had no idea..." Lauren starts to say.

"Of what?" Emma asks.

"You're so in tune with each other. It's like I'm being fucked by one soul split into two bodies." Lauren smiles dreamily. She said there was nothing in our drinks, but she didn't say anything about her own. "Is it always like this... between you two?"

"Uh huh."

"No wonder you want each other so much."

It's true. From the very first time it's always been so good between me and my sister, and it only gets better. Any awkwardness or uncertainty we ever felt is long gone, and so often now we seem to know instinctively what we want from each other. Tonight we've been more focused on Lauren, but even that is something we've both done, without having to say a word.

Lauren soon sits up and gives us both a wide smile. "So... where were we?"

They then take advantage of me and drag me over to a broad, low bench where they cuff me down. Then the two of them climb onto the bench and straddle me, facing one another and giggling and playing together until the sight and sound and feel of them has me hard again. They take their time in uncuffing me though, and by the time they're finally through with me this time I don't so much fall asleep as pass out.

* * * * *

I wake up the next morning still sprawled across the bench. Neither Emma or Lauren are there, but one of them's thrown a bathrobe over me as I slept. I peel myself off the sweat sticky leather and crawl into the robe. I'm incredibly stiff and aching all over, which isn't surprising after last night. Neither of them said this was a one time thing, but maybe it's a good thing if it is, because right now I feel like another few nights of this would finish me off.

I stand up and stretch and wince at the aches in my limbs. Whatever else a leather padded bondage bench is good for it's not the best place to spend the night, at least not sleeping. The rest of it though... I can't quite believe Emma set this up for me. She really is the best big sister any guy ever had.

I find them upstairs, eating at the breakfast bar. They're both extremely perky, and look just as sexy - Lauren in a hoodie and cut-off denim shorts, and Emma in a t-shirt and leather shorts - as they did last night in collars and corsets.

Well, almost.

Lauren gives me a wave as I shuffle into the room. "Hey, morning," she says cheerfully. "Wow, you look really bad."

"He does not!" Emma slides off her barstool and gives me a light kiss on the lips, then leans back and squints at me. "Okay, maybe he does. A bit."

Lauren snickers.

"Yeah." I look around blearily in search of coffee, but Emma takes hold of the my robe and pulls me close, leaning her head against mine.

"You'll feel better after we take a shower, right, Bro?"

I smile as she nuzzles me. "For sure, Sis."

"Oh my god," says Lauren. "Do you two ever let up?"

* * * * *

I'd been wondering if it would be a bit awkward after last night, but Lauren is totally casual about it all and the first she even mentions it is when she says at least now I'll know what my ex-girlfriend looks like naked.

I laugh. "Oh yeah. My friends are amazed."

Lauren smirks. "They'd be even more amazed if they knew about last night."

That's an understatement. When I first got together with Emma I remember thinking about how I was dating one of the Coven and couldn't tell anyone. Now I've had a threesome with two of them, and in Lauren's fabled sex dungeon, and I still can't tell anyone. The thought doesn't bother me like it used to though.

"Shit," Lauren adds, "I forgot to turn on the cameras last night."

She laughs at our expressions. Neither of us even want to think of what would happen if Alex Trowley got his hands on a Wilderwood sex tape.

"What?" says Lauren, mock innocently. "Daddy works in Hollywood. Voyeurism is in my blood."

I'm not totally sure she's kidding.

We have a lazy Sunday morning and just chill in front of the tv. Around midday Emma says she's going to go home and pick up some stuff, seeing as I couldn't do that yesterday. She asks me if I want to come along but I tell her I've got a thing I need to do this afternoon and so she goes by herself.

That thing being to head up to the Newley Institute to try and find out if Joseph Wilderwood actually was committed back in the thirties, and more importantly, why. It's not even the idea that one of the family was a murderer that bothers me as much as the other thing. I've been distracted from thinking about it since I walked into Lauren's house, and in the best possible ways, but it's back in my head now. Two words.

Hereditary insanity.

I don't leave right away, but sit on the couch zoning out to Netflix and thinking up reasons not to go up to the Institute today. Lauren must notice my silence, and that I'm preoccupied with something, because after a while she sits down on the couch beside me.

"Have you talked about it?" she asks. "How this is all going to work out?"

"Kind of."

"I mean, like, long term."

"Kind of. It's... we haven't talked about it a lot. Why?"

Lauren sighs and literally bites her tongue, but not for long. She turns to looks straight at me, her dark eyes locked on mine.

"This time next week I'll be back upstate," she says, very seriously "so I don't have time to be subtle about this. Emma wants to have kids, Jamie."

I stare at her.

"Not now. Not any time soon, but one day. After you graduate. After you're married. After you come into your inheritance and you're living up at the Hall. I don't know." She shrugs. "There really is still a lot of the small town good girl in your sister, and she wants the whole deal. With you."

"We've never talked about it." It's one of those topics. The ones that we still stay away from.

"She doesn't want to ask you," Lauren says. "You guys are so close, and that's so great, but there's still things she'll say to me that she won't say to you." She looks away from me and groans. "I get it. I really do. You've got this amazing thing going on between you, something that you could never have with anyone else in the world, and it's wonderful... but there are still lines you're scared to cross, even if you want to so badly."

"Lauren..."