Wildhafer Pt. 01: Young Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alupine
alupine
215 Followers

Lady Meikell was quick with her wrist, the switch smacking against her daughter's skin and immediately causing a faint red mark. Allora cried out, but shoved her mouth onto the duvet.

"You always cause trouble," Lady Meikell said. "This seems to be the only way you can learn." She struck again, another red line appearing. This continued for nearly five minutes, her mother lecturing her and then a hit would occur. When Lady Meikell was finished she set the switch down on the bed.

"I doubt this will be the last time you make me do that. At least once you are married you will be Master Ergast's problem. And this will be his job."

Tears ran down Allora's face, but she was staying as silent as she could.

"Now go, you and your sister are confined to your room."

Allora turned and left the room, careful to not catch her mother's gaze. She entered the stairwell and rose up the steps. When she reached her room she opened the door and entered.

"Allora!" Sarteina and Adalla said. They rushed to her side.

"We thought Fareik took you away," Adalla said.

"No it was that giant bird. It wanted to feed me to its chicks."

"Oh my," Adalla exclaimed. "How did you escape?"

"One of the birds, Sahvawke, took a liking to me after I played my recorder."

"Were you hurt Ally?" Sarteina asked with concern.

"No, but mother switched me for ripping our wedding dress."

"She did us as well," Adalla said with compassion. "At least you are safe."

"We were very worried," Sarteina said.

"We are confined to our room Adalla," Allora said with sadness.

"That's all right," Adalla said with a smile. She grabbed Allora's hand warmly.

They went to the large bed, kicking off their shoes, crawling on top and lying prone on the duvet, side by side. Sarteina crawled up next to them. They had all shared this bed for the last few years.

"You have returned and that is all that matters," Adalla smiled. "Now tell us everything that happened from the beginning."

Allora began...

alupine
alupine
215 Followers
12