Will He Size Up? Ch. 05

Story Info
Post-graduation exploits.
4.4k words
4.41
13k
8

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abruzz
Abruzz
85 Followers

I awoke late the following morning with a hard on and Holly still asleep in my arms. Last nights exploits immediately returned to my memory and my heart rate continued to rise as I remembered the amazing feeling of her enormous tits around my now throbbing 5 inch dick. Attempting to stretch I ended up waking her up, and she greeted me with a huge smile, obvious that last night was still fresh in her memory also. She rolled over on top of me and I met her thick lips with mine. I wrapped my arms around her lean body as her huge tits pushed against my rib cage, and wrapped my legs up around her much larger ones.

"How about some breakfast?" I asked her as we released our lips from each other after another kiss.

"Not yet," she smiled "I just want to stay here with you for as long as we can," she continued. I rubbed my hands down her back as we lay there in silence, only broken by intermittent kissing. Enough had been said, and I was more than happy to do whatever Holly wanted to do.

After what must have been close to half an hour we rolled over and looked at the time. It was exactly ten o'clock. We needed to be out of the hotel by 12pm so we still had plenty of time but we had arranged to cook breakfast for the other girls at about 10 o'clock. We quickly rolled out of bed and Holly pulled me into her enormous chest just as fast. I allowed my hands to wander down to her enormous ass and held one hand on each of her huge cheeks as she kissed the top of my head. I was practically ready to cum just from this before hearing a knock at the door. "Holly, Mat, are you guys in there?" It was Rachel's voice. Holly looked at me and then at the door before looking back at me.

"Yeah Rach, just a second" she called out in reply.

"It's alright I'll get it," I said slowly moving away from Holly before she wrapped her arms around me once again, bringing me into her tits.

"No ones getting any breakfast before I get mine," Holly smiled at me.

"Um, it is going to take a while to cook the bacon and eggs," I laughed. "We can't just keep them standing out there."

"That's not what I meant cutie," Holly smiled as she opened her mouth wide, licking her lips and sticking her tongue out before reaching a large though feminine hand down to my throbbing dick. "Can you feed me my breakfast?" she asked, looking me in the eyes longingly as she slowly lowered herself down to her knees. She made sure to push her huge chest against my body as she slipped down to the floor. She quickly pulled down my shorts and underwear and immediately began sucking my throbbing dick. I came almost immediately as she pulled me into her mouth with her thick lips and licked the underside of my dick with her long tongue. My dick pulsed cum into the warmth of her mouth, her thick lips like a suction, making sure none of my cum escaped her mouth. As I finished cumming, Holly continued to suck the head of my dick for another couple of seconds before releasing it from her mouth with a loud pop, satisfied she had sucked me dry.

"Thanks for breakfast baby," she said smiling, obviously extremely proud of her work. "It tasted amazing. Now why don't you go have a shower and I can start cooking," she continued with as her big, beautiful smile remained across her lips. I nodded and quickly disappeared into the bathroom with a spare pair of clothes to change into as Holly walked towards the door to let the girls in. I immediately turned the shower water on and jumped underneath the warm water, which relaxed my body. The warmth against my skin lowered my heart rate from through the roof, which it had been only a minute earlier and back to normal. I stood underneath the shower water for a while, to make sure I had recollected myself before getting out, drying off and emerging from the bathroom.

Holly had begun to cook up a large amount of bacon and eggs for our eight guests. I walked out through the lounge room and into the small kitchen and was greeted one by one by all of the girls with big hugs. All of them were wearing short shorts or tight leggings paired with sports bras or crop tops which led to an eye popping amount of cleavage on show. They were each appreciative of not only Holly and I arranging to cook breakfast for them all, but also for what we had done last night. While I had thought of it only as a small thing, they certainly didn't. This was especially the case with Rachel as she hugged me tight and kissed me on the cheek.

I swapped places with Holly, allowing her to have a shower and clean herself up while I cooked the remainder of the bacon, which Rachel also insisted on helping with. We served the other girls up with their meals before making up Holly's plate as I waited for her to come back out of the shower. I heard the door open soon after and saw my beautiful girlfriend emerge in a low cut sports bra showing plenty of cleavage and a pair of tiny short shorts, which struggled to cover half of her massive ass. I hugged her as she walked over to me before she bent over and into a long kiss. "Alright love birds. Are you going to join us?" Rachel called with a smile. Holly picked up her plate and slid an arm around my back, as she waited for me to serve myself. I slid an arm around her waist in response and we found a spot next to each other on the couch, as all the other seats were already taken.

The rest of the morning went by without any major troubles. We checked out of our rooms on time and were picked up in a few cars. Holly, Rachel and I were picked up by Rachel's parents in their Porsche Cayenne SUV as Rachel only lived a few minutes from Holly's place. I sat in the middle between the two girls, to allow Holly some extra leg room and gently slid my hand around her waist. She responded by placing one of her large, smooth, hairless legs over mine and resting her head on the top of my head. We were dropped at her place without any issue. We both thanked Rachel and her parents for dropping us off and watched them leave down the street before we walked up Holly's driveway.

We walked quietly to the door until Holly spoke as she unlocked it and walked in. "Hey Mat, I just wanted to say, you know, I just think you're amazing and wanted to say again that you mean the world to me." I smiled up at her and closed the door behind me before pulling her in for a tight hug.

"I love you so much Hol," I smiled back up at her.

"I love you too Mat," she replied. We stood like this for another ten minutes, content with each-others company before Holly reached in for a long kiss. "Alright, think we should unpack our stuff?" she started again. I nodded in agreement with her idea. Unpacking now was something that wouldn't have to be done later. We walked up to her bedroom slowly and hand in hand, unpacking our nice clothes from the previous night, before walking down the hallway and throwing the necessary clothes down the laundry shoot. This included Holly's amazing red dress but also her bra and thong she had worn last night. I immediately thought back to how hot she looked in them, and she obviously caught be looking as she threw them down the shoot as well. "Don't worry big boy, there's plenty more of where last night came from," she said with a wink and pulling me in for another kiss while this time feeling up my chest.

The time was now almost half past one in the afternoon and we both decided to have a lazy afternoon. We needed to begin packing for our two week trip to the beach with the girls that we were leaving for on Sunday. Rachel was going to meet us at Holly's on Sunday morning, which meant we could then just follow her. Holly pulled out three large suitcases from the top of a storage compartment to begin packing. One for me and two for her. I neatly packed a weeks' worth of clothes into my bag and watched as Holly grabbed handfuls of bikinis to throw into her second suitcase.

I finished packing my things that could be packed fairly quickly and started helping Holly fold up her clothes and placing them in her first suitcase. She continued placing lingerie and bikinis into the other suitcase and I now realised why in fact she did need two suitcases. The cups of her bra's took up a ridiculous amount of space in the suitcase given how big they were. I placed a number of different clothes in her first suitcase, ranging from tiny pairs of shorts to crop tops to dresses that I could only imagine Holly's curves barely being able to be contained by.

After a while we pushed aside the suitcases and Holly lightly pushed me back onto her bed to which she followed me. She took out her phone and brought up a Netflix cast on her large television. We arranged ourselves with the pillows on her bed to be able to watch the screen how we wanted to, which meant Holly's head would be resting on my chest as usual. I looked down at Holly when we got into this position. Her beautiful blonde hair flowing down her back and her drop dead gorgeous face relaxed, with her eyes fixated on the screen. I allowed my eyes to linger over her enormous chest, practically spilling out of the black, low cut sports bra she was wearing. My right arm wrapped around her bare midriff and my left hand gently rested on her right which was position just below her head on my chest and just above the waistband of my shorts. My dick was a throbbing mess, and the tent in my pants was obvious. However, if Holly noticed she certainly didn't show it as she continued to cuddle up to me. The rest of the afternoon flew by fairly quickly as I caught a few sneaky looks at her humongous ass in her tiny shorts and we watched a couple of movies before either of us was ready to even start thinking about dinner.

We agreed to keep dinner simple that night, settling on pre-made lasagne. We quickly reheated and ate our food before once again settling down into her silky-sheeted bed. I wrapped my arms around her again and kissed her on the top of the head as she rested it in her favourite spot - on my chest. I jumped in shock, followed by a low moan as she rested her right hand on my already hard dick, cupping it with her large hands and long feminine fingers through my pants. She moved in closer to me, squeezing her enormous tits into my side, and throwing her outside leg over the top of my legs. Simply put I was in heaven, and we continued to watch the next movie which Holly had put on.

My dick throbbed uncontrollably as Holly's cupping grip didn't let up, before she started to slowly and intermittently stroke me about halfway through the movie. I would squirm trying to keep myself in one piece before Holly would let go and release a small giggle after bringing me to the brink. She continued to tease me just like this for the next hour of the movie, but never getting so carried away as to make me cum, though she was incredibly close to making it happen each time and it was only prevented with my full focus on not letting it. I let out multiple pleasurable moans and it was clear she was enjoying herself too. The movie wrapped up and we lied there for another couple minutes as Holly continued her teasing of my dick. "Alright, night swim? What do you think cutie?" she asked grinning and still cupping my dick through my pants.

"Yeah alright that sounds cool," I said trying to play down my obvious arousal.

"Okay, I'll be out in a bit, just let me get changed," she replied, letting my manhood go from her grasp and allowing me to get off the bed. I nodded in response and removed myself from the room. I was incredibly horny, but I certainly needed a little break from her teasing. I didn't waste a second as I ripped my shirt off and threw myself into the pool with a loud splash. A few minutes later Holly emerged from her back door wearing another tiny bikini, this time black. She hadn't worn this one before, and it again barely covered even her nipples let alone the monstrous size of her breasts. The bottoms were little more than a string which was tied up on one side and a small black triangle which just about covered her feminine parts.

"Wow," I managed to get out as she walked over to me in the pool, which prompted a broad smile from her.

"You're so cute," she told me smiling. "Now, I was thinking about when we go away with the girls. Do you think we should do a food shop and bring some snacks with us?" she asked, standing at the pool's edge and bending at the waist giving me a fantastic view of her huge cleavage and perfectly full tits. She stayed like this until I finished stammering my answer.

"Uhmmm, y-y-yeah, w-we sh-should probably do that," I finally finished. This lead to another cute giggle from Holly who stood back upright and started lowering herself slowly into the pool via the steps. "You really are a cutie," she smiled walking through the water towards me, tits jiggling everywhere in her tiny bikini.

"I love you Mat, like really love you," she said sweetly as she reached me and lowered herself so that my eyes were level with hers before we embraced in a tight hug, her 34M cup breasts squashed against my chest and rib cage. "And thanks for putting up with all my teasing as well, I know that can't be easy for you but you put up with it, really you're amazing. Not many guys would do for me what you do," she continued still embracing me tightly in a hug.

"I love you too Hol," I said holding her just as tightly as she was holding me. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I've told you that before so I hope you know that, and you know, I don't really mind the teasing to be honest. You seem to enjoy yourself and that's all that matters to me," I continued "And I enjoy myself too," I smiled, as we still held each other under the moonlight in our arms. Holly hugged me even tighter and wrapped her legs around mine.

We splashed around in the pool for hours and often came together for hot make out sessions as Holly would jump into my arms and wrap her long legs around my back, smashing her huge tits against my chest, throwing her arms around my neck and pulling me in for passionate kisses. It really was amazing. I felt my dick almost ready to explode each time as she straddled my waist and seemingly pushed her tits further into my chest. I grabbed her humongous ass and had one hand on each cheek, which was nowhere near enough to cover the entire thing, which only set me off even more.

We continued our two person pool party into the night, only getting out of the water as Holly began to shiver. "I left the towels by the back door like usual," she said to me.

"Would you like me to bring you yours so that it isn't as cold when you get out?" I asked her in reply.

"That's so thoughtful of you Mat, that would be amazing," she responded, her face lit up in smile once again before she pulled me in for a long kiss.

"I'll be back in a second," I said as I gently pulled away and walked across her backyard to retrieve the towels. I returned in a matter of seconds and helped Holly out of the water, my eyes almost fixated on her enormous tits, shaking everywhere, leading my dick to once again throb uncontrollably like it had for most of the day. I handed Holly her towel and wrapped my arm around her small waist as we walked back across her backyard and towards her house. We stopped just as we walked inside as Holly turned to me and passionately kissed me. The amount of times we'd done so today I had officially lost count. I wrapped an arm around her back and placed the other hand gently on her cheek as we continued.

"Mat," Holly started, slightly out of breath. "I want you again baby," she said smiling. I stepped back and took her hand as we basically ran up the stairway to her bedroom. She immediately pushed me back onto her bed as we arrived in her room and quickly crawled on next to me, beginning to pull my now only slightly damp shorts off.

"Just wait Hol," I said as I grabbed her arm.

"What is it Mat?" she asked, almost concerned.

"Oh well I was just thinking maybe I could do something for you at the start this time. I mean only one of us got to experience the pleasure of oral last time," I said with a smile.

"Don't even worry about that baby I love sucking that 5 inch dick of yours," she smiled wickedly. "I love how nicely I can fit the whole thing into my mouth and it tastes so good," she moaned, continuing. "And that's without my little reward I get for sucking it well. That's even better!" she smiled again, this time with a wink. "I do appreciate you thinking of me though baby, that's really thoughtful," she continued.

I grew rapidly harder at her words, the dirty talk was certainly doing the job for me. In fact to say it was doing the job was an understatement, it very quickly sent me overboard. "Alright," I said. "But I want..." I started before Holly cut me off.

"I want to suck your dick and for you to fuck me Mat and if you've got anything left I might let you have a go at these things," she said, shaking her humongous bikini clad tits in my face. "I really enjoyed titty fucking you last time. Your dick really is so small compared to my huge tits. It made me feel amazing. Plus I'm sure you enjoyed it too," she finished smiling at me. I could only nod. I could feel that I was about to cum. This girl was driving me crazy.

With that she pulled my shorts and underwear down my legs with one swift motion and I slipped my feet out of them before she slowly untied her bikini top and bottoms, taking for what seemed like forever to discard them, building up the situation even more. "Okay baby give me that dick of yours, my mouth misses the way your cum tastes," she said. Without any further warning she dropped her head between my legs and created a suction around the base of my dick with her thick lips. My dick totally encased in her warm, wet, teenage mouth as I came instantly. Holly moaned as she lapped up my cum, once again not allowing a single drop to escape her mouth, before she, like had become customary, finished off by removing her mouth from the head of my penis with a loud pop as she was satisfied there was no longer any cum left. She sat up grinning at me and opened her mouth to show me she had swallowed the whole lot.

"I guess that's been pent up for a while?" she giggled.

"Yeah Hol I can usually only last not long with you anyway and you've been teasing me all day," I replied. Holly just smiled and laid down with her head on my chest.

"Alright your turn," I suddenly exclaimed, gently rolling her off me.

"What?" Holly asked, genuinely confused.

I slowly started kissing first her neck then her collarbone which I noticed quickened her breathing. I reached up with more confidence and grabbed one of her huge tits in my hand as I continued kissing the upper half of her body, before I moved to a visibly aroused nipple, which I lightly kissed. This brought a loud moan from Holly and I squeezed her other tit with my hand. I sucked her aroused nipple into my mouth as Holly's moans became louder. I licked and suckled at her nipple in response to the sounds escaping from her mouth. I moved onto her other breast as I licked around her areola before again licking and suckling her nipple.

"Oh Fuuuuckk Mat! That's soooo gooood! Don't Stooopppp!" she almost screamed before pushing my face into her enormous tit with force and holding it there as she froze in climax before relaxing shortly after. I resumed kissing her flat stomach but was quickly turned over onto my back.

"That's enough of that Mat," she started. "All I want is to bounce my 56 inch ass on your 5 inch dick and I want to do it now baby!" she purred enthusiastically and my dick rapidly reach its full rock hard state again. There was no doubt she was back in control.

"Can we go doggy again tonight? I liked that last time," she asked looking over at me. I nodded in agreement quickly, knowing any counter offer would have to be ridiculously good as she readied herself on all fours and waited. "I just love feeling my big, round ass on your small hips," she smiled over her shoulder as I positioned myself behind her. "It feels amazing for me."

Abruzz
Abruzz
85 Followers
12