Will There be Seconds

Story Info
Three fifty plus year olds in an mmf 3some.
7k words
4.71
48.1k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will There be Seconds?

No, I kept telling myself, that sort of thing doesn't happen to people our ages. As we move from middle to old age we just don't do things like that. Fifty 'somethings' are supposed to be getting ready to 'retire' from sex aren't they? After all, the guys find getting and holding erections more difficult and many of us women literally dry up!

But on the other hand, as we mature our views can and do change. Many of us see sex as a far less precious commodity than we did when we were younger. It's not so important, it doesn't have to be so guarded by women as it did when we were younger. Intellectual promiscuity is rife. Yes, many of us would sleep with a near stranger, far more willingly, eagerly even, than when we were in our sexual prime, especially if he is young and handsome!

But neither of them is either of those. Bill is balding and a little overweight while Ken is thin and reasonably athletic but with grey, almost white hair. They both look their ages which are somewhere in the mid to late fifties. I like to think I am pretty well preserved for my 55 years. Of average height I am a little overweight ranging a few pounds either side of 140. However, as most of the excess is on my boobs, which swelled up to 36D when I had my children and never went back to the more comfortable B cups, and my hips and bum, both of which are, as I have heard them described, womanly rounded, I am not too bothered. I combat advancing age and weight by regular gym appearances, and yes I do wear yogas, tennis and swimming and now I only drink white wine!

Bill's married, just about, but Ken and I are both divorced. We all met a few months ago at a book club that meets every other Wednesday evening at a school to discuss a book that the members have chosen from a list prepared by the tutor. It's interesting and good fun, it gets us out of our houses and gives us another interest to Litchat! The group of 15 were all strangers when we joined but we got to know each other quickly and us three became quite close.

The formal part of the club evenings runs from seven to nine when a differing group of us go to a pub for a drink. It's been there that we three have got to become 'mates' and have become like a little team. It's been there that we have continued the discussion on the books including some chats on rather erotic topics. It's been there that our relationship has deepened and become more intimate and it has been there that we have agreed to have a threesome.

After three months or so it came about quite naturally and easily when Ken asked me out.

"I don't really do dates Ken," I replied.

"Shame, but then I wasn't really after a date was I?" he grinned back.

"No, I can guess what you were after and take your eyes off my tits!

"Don't wear tight , low tops then."

"But then nobody will look will they?" I smiled jokingly in the easy and somewhat bawdy way our relationship has developed.

"True, so how about it then?"

"What?"

"A fuck or even just a blow job."

"Not fair on Bill really is it?"

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind."

"Wouldn't mind what, us having sex?"

"No, him watching or joining in."

"Mr. Sams are you suggesting something rather naughty."

"Er Ms West, yes actually I am."

"A threesome?"

"Well we don't want all the class do we?"

So that's how it came about that I was sitting on the bed in Ken's house dressed in just my bra, thong and hold up stockings as he poured us all glasses of white wine.

Throughout my marriage I had been generally well behaved. Of course, I had strayed a couple of times, but in 30 years I guess that's almost expected, isn't it? Once as I neared forty, when the draw of sex with a young man got the better of me and the other when I had been tempted to, as it was then called 'try black.' Both had been rather disappointing so I had given up on the grass is greener syndrome.

Also, like most women I had been in a few gropes at parties and dances. My tits had been out of my bra in the garden at a party and a hand had explored up my skirt in a car with both times me ending up with an orgasm. Being honest, the gropes were rather more successful and enjoyable than the actual fucks!

Towards the end of the marriage and since my breakup I have explored for the obvious reasons, chat rooms and my eyes, but fortunately not my legs, have been opened up many times. If just a third of the things that go on that people talk about are true I really have lived a sheltered sexual life. I have missed out on doing it in places where we might get caught, in groups, gang bangs, going with other women and swinging and dogging. I have only a limited experience of having a man cum in my mouth, less of swallowing it and even less of full anal penetration. And certainly, I have had no experience of threesomes. But now I was going to.

Bill and I arrived at Ken's house at just after noon. He had asked us to lunch and had prepared a nice Caesar salad with fresh fruit as dessert.

"You can stay as long as you both like," he had told us when we had agreed to meet and try to have a threesome adding as he looked at me. "Even overnight if you want."

"I can't promise," I had told them as we were finalising our plans in the pub one evening.

"Let's see how it goes."

"Well neither can I," Bill said I have never performed with another guy around.

"It'll be fine," Ken offered.

"Why have you?" Bill asked.

"As a matter of fact, yes I have."

He told us that he had paid to go to a swinging session and there he had shagged a couple of women in front of others and as he put it.

"Got up to all sorts of naughty things."

We agreed a date for a few days' time and Ken offered his house. We finished our drinks and went outside for our cars that were the only ones left in the school playground. It was dark and the car park was unlit. We got to my car first and stood in a little triangle by the front of it. We chatted for a bit, but there was an atmosphere, we were all, or so it seemed a little tongue-tied.

At last Bill broke the atmosphere.

"Look guys as next Monday we might well become lovers, let's get to know each other a little better shall we? Can I kiss you Jayne?"

I was surprised but saw the logic I guess.

"Well you have each time we say good night recently haven't you?" I teased knowing full well what he meant.

"You know what I mean Jayne, a proper kiss."

"Smiling, I replied. "Why not?" moving closer to him.

He took me into his arms and we kissed. He writhed against my breasts that were squashed against his chest as his tongue probed at my lips that I opened for him. Our tongues duelled nicely. He really was quite a good kisser.

I had my eyes closed so I didn't see Ken coming up behind me but instead I felt him. He pressed his body against me and put his arms around my shoulders almost knocking my glasses off as he ruffled my spiky, blonde with dark streaks hair.

"Mmmm you smell lovely Jayne," he whispered kissing my neck and pressing his erection against my bum in the tight pencil skirt I was wearing having come straight from work.

I felt Bill's hand that had been squeezing my bum slide upwards to find my breast just as Ken slid his hands round me and grasped one in each hand so that I had three hands on my boobs in the button up white cotton blouse. It was quite wonderful and I felt my arousal growing.

"Ok Jayne?" Ken asked, pulling my head round so his mouth could get to mine.

"Mmmm," I managed before he kissed me immediately sucking my lips and pushing his tongue into my mouth.

"Oh, Jayne this amazing," Bill groaned slipping his hand inside my blouse where a few buttons had come undone.

He was correct as now I had two erections pressed against me, two, three and sometimes four hands on my breasts and thighs and two mouths alternately kissing me.

"Let's get in my car," Ken suggested and then adding rather more in hope than expectation. "Or go to my house now."

We got into the rear of his spacious Rangerover with me in the middle. They both put their arms round me and first Ken and then Bill kissed me on the mouth whilst the other licked and kissed my neck. I kissed them back with every bit as much fervour as they were displaying to me.

"You sure no one comes here?" I asked.

"No I drive past two or three times a week and the place is always dark and deserted," Ken reassured us.

I was quickly very aroused. I hadn't had any sex, apart from with myself, for over a month and the situation with the pair of them was as unexpected as it was new and exciting. I had completely lost my inhibitions and the reservations I had about a threesome were diminishing with every kiss and caress.

My blouse had come unbuttoned most of the way down to my waist where it was tucked into my skirt and their hands were inside it on my bra covered breasts and then inside that easing my boobs out of it. I found out quickly that having both nipples sucked at the same time by two guys is fantastic.

I know nothing had been arranged, discussed or planned but they seemed to work in unison almost like a team. They alternated between kissing my breasts and then my lips and mouth changing over as if they had organised it. To have both of those constantly happening to me was sending me sexually crazy.

Of course, it had to happen. It was inevitable I suppose and, in any case it's what goes on in cars. Both hands almost at the same time found my legs just below the hem of the rather tight skirt. As my mouth and breasts were being consumed by their licks and kisses both tried going up my skirt but it was too tight for one hand let alone both.

"Sit up Jay," Ken suggested.

"No, not here."

"Come on we have gone this far."

"And that's too far," I said straightening up and starting to push my boobs back into my bra.

"No don't," Bill said. "Please don't Jayne, please let's go further?"

"How much further, we can't do it here."

"No, no of course not," Ken agreed. "But there is a little more isn't there Jayne so come on," he went on tugging at the hem of the skirt.

I knew what he meant and what he wanted and, of course, I did too. I leaned back into the seat and sat up lifting my bottom off the seat.

"Mmmmm you lovely woman," Bill grinned as between them they rolled the tight skirt up so it was bunched around my hips. Almost simultaneously their hands went to the black, lacy thong inside my dark tights and rubbed me there. I opened my legs.

"Oh my god," I groaned as I reached for their cocks inside their trousers. They were both stunningly hard and I rubbed them.

"Get them out," I groaned relishing holding two erections at the same time.

They unzipped themselves and as I stroked and rubbed their hard ons their hands and fingers busied themselves between my legs, on my clit and then inside my tights and panties and right onto the lips of my pussy. They struggled my tights and panties down a little way so that they were bunched round my legs just beneath my pussy giving easier access to my most womanly place.

As I don't know whose fingers, perhaps both of them slid inside me so, I started to masturbate both of them and they began finger fucking me.

"Oh Jayne I'm near," one groaned.

"And me," the other added.

"So am I, you bastards," I moaned as it all built up in me. "Come closer."

I pulled them so their cocks were almost on my stomach just above the top of the bunched up thong and tights.

"Oh my god," I groaned as my climax broke just as I rubbed both cocks probably a little too hard. As good as simultaneously they both erupted and shot their cum all over my thighs, panties, tights and stomach.

I think we were all a little shocked at how far things had gone and what had happened. None of us were used to car sex or acting the way we had and we had surprised ourselves at how three 'older' people could behave the way we had. We parted a little sheepishly agreeing to further the arrangements for next Monday by the WhatsApp group we had started largely to exchange views on the books not arrange a threesome!

Once in my car I took my cum stained knickers and tights off and dropped them on the floor. In the flat I stripped off, threw my blouse, tights and thong into the laundry basket and left the skirt in the kitchen to take to the cleaners.

Naked apart from my strappy heels I poured a drink and turned the ten o'clock news on the TV. I couldn't concentrate on what was going on as my mind and I have to admit body and hormones as well were in a whirl. I was torn between on one hand how naughty we had been and what risks we had taken and on the other how amazingly exciting it had been. Part of me could hardly wait for next Monday while another part, albeit a smaller part, wanted to forget about it. Doing what we had tonight was so out of character for me that going all the way with both of them seemed impossible. But we had started, we had opened up to each other and it was plain that each of us wanted more.

As I was thinking this the hand not holding what was now my third glass of wine inside half an hour, was stroking my breasts and nipples that had gone stunningly hard, that is if they had softened since leaving the Ken's car! I put the glass down as for what I was about to do, I needed two hands. Closing my eyes and laying back on the sofa I continued caressing my breasts. Then, as I recalled the two mouths on them and the hands all over me I slithered my fingers down my body to between my legs. It took hardly any time at all for my climax to build up and as I fingered myself, just as the guys had, to a strong climax. I slept well that night.

For the few days between that fateful Wednesday evening in Ken's car and the Monday I was so nervous and full of doubt but also excited. As we gradually made the arrangements and finalised Monday lunch and afternoon I kept telling the guys that I was not sure I would be able to go through with it. On WhatsApp I said.

'It's different for a woman.'

'How?' Ken asked.

'We give not take like guys.'

'Come on Jayne we are all grown up,' Bill chipped in.

'It's not like we are kids or are cheating is it?' Ken offered adding. 'Well you and I aren't and Bill has come to terms with his position.'

'Right and the other night was pretty damn marvellous wasn't it, you were ok with that weren't you Jay?'

'Well yes I was.'

'You seemed to enjoy it, I did didn't you Ken?'

'It was amazing and Monday will be even better.'

Similar 'conversations' were carried out on WhatsApp several times with me usually ending the chat with something along the lines of.

'Well I can't promise but yes I'll be there.'

My quandary was with me all over the weekend and became more extreme on the Monday morning as I started getting ready. I showered, washed my hair did my nails, deep crimson and selected the clothes to wear. That was an unusual experience in itself as I had not had to choose underwear to be undressed in for years!

I started with near black, lacy top, hold ups. If I still had them I might have worn a suspender belt and stockings but alas the days of such frivolities were long gone. And in any case I think holdups look better.

So, onto the rest of the underwear. Knickers or thong and what type of bra were the considerations. As I was going to wear a fairly loose, mid-calf, brown, orange and yellow, flowing, voile skirt with a slit up one side I didn't have to worry about VPLs as I would were I wearing fashionably tight across the bum trousers. So, I opted for black knickers that were cut acutely up my groins making me feel pleased that I was shaved. Like the matching bra they were diaphanous so from the back the crease in my bum was quite visible. Although black the bra showed my areola and my prominent nipples made quite obvious indentations in the flimsy material. As I slipped into my killer, black patent four-inch heels I wondered whether I was dressing for them or me?

Just as it had been in the car park the atmosphere was tense at lunch and the conversation was stilted. Anticipating a fairly boozy time I, as Bill had, chose to come by cab so the wine was poured in plenty which gradually loosened us up and the conversation began to flow more easily in the flirty style we had developed.

"You look absolutely gorgeous Jay," Ken said as he got another bottle of wine from the kitchen and standing between Bill and me refilled our glasses.

"Thank you."

"Yes, dressed for the occasion I see," Bill said looking down at my leg where the slit had opened up and my stockinged leg was on show right up to the lacy top.

"Woops sorry about that," I smiled pulling it back in place covering my leg.

"Don't be sorry," Ken went on. "It's a lovely sight."

"Seems a shame to cover it up," Bill smiled.

We were sitting at a small, round table in the conservatory with the two of them either side of me. During the meal their eyes had ogled my boobs in the fairly tight, chocolate brown, silky top with spaghetti straps I was wearing under a long, primrose yellow cardi.

"As is the rest of you Jay, thanks for dressing so nicely," Bill chimed in.

"Well I have to make an effort for the pair of you don't I?" I smiled sitting up straight in the chair. That pushed my breasts out and opened the cardigan pulling it away from where it had been covering them. I knew that my nipples would be hard and swollen and that with the flimsy, Janet Reger bra and thin tee they would be clearly on show. They were like magnets to the guys' eyes which focused right on them.

"God Jayne," Bill sighed.

Ken was rather more vociferous. "Fuck me Jay what are trying to do to old farts like us?"

Smiling I replied. "Nothing at all, shall we clear away and do the washing up?"

"Bollocks to that," Ken said moving his chair nearer to me and putting his arm round my shoulders. "We have other things far more important, don't we Jayne?"

"Whatever do you mean?" I asked sipping my wine," as Bill also moved his chair nearer to me and slid one arm round my shoulders and put his other hand on my knee.

"Is it on Jayne?"

"What?"

"Us three?"

"You mean our mature threesome?" I grinned quite enjoying being in control.

"What the hell else would we mean? I haven't thought of hardly anything else since last Wednesday in Ken's car."

"Nor have I?" Ken said kissing me on the neck. "So, come on Jayne say you're up for it, after all you were last week."

"Ok," I said softly.

"And that means yes does it?" Bill asked sliding his hand up my leg outside my skirt.

Turning to him I leaned forward and kissed him full on the lips.

"Yes, as long as we can stop at any time if I feel uncomfortable," I whispered stroking Bill's cheek as Ken cupped my breast.

"Fantastic, you wonderful woman," Bill enthused squeezing my thigh before pulling on my skirt so that the slit that was on the opposite leg to where he was sitting opened up across the front of my legs uncovering the lacy tops.

"Wow Jayne they look fantastic."

"Schoolboy stuff isn't it?"

"What?"

"Stocking tops."

They both laughed and Bill said. "Well and old men's stuff eh Ken."

"Oh yes," Bill sighed putting his hand my left leg. "They're fantastic Jayne thanks."

"Shall we go upstairs?" Ken asked.

"Show me where we are going first," I asked.

Carrying our glasses, we all traipsed upstairs and Ken led us into a nicely appointed bedroom with a large bed on which the covers had been turned down. Along one side of the room were mirrored wardrobes and on another French windows. It was light and breezy.

"Ok?"

"Yes, very nice, is this where you sleep?" I asked.

"Actually no, I sleep in a room at the back it's quieter, this was my or rather our marital bedroom."

"And you're ok using it for this are you?" I asked finishing my wine.

"Yes, very much so and then I'll probably sleep in here now and then and recall what we did."

12