Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nursed her for several minutes before moving to the other one and lavished the same affectionate treatment on it. I slid down and moved her onto her back then kissed my way down from her breasts to her stomach. I kissed and licked her navel and touched all around it with my fingertips. My hand slid lower until it reached her pubic hair. I gently ran my fingers across it. It felt soft and silky. Her skin was warm beneath it.

I moved my hand lower until they touched the lips of her pussy. "Open your legs Anne, open them wide and invite love in." She spread them apart and bent her knees and I slid my hand down to rub her lips with my fingers. She was hot and damp as my middle finger slipped between her labia. I put my head on her stomach just above her mound and breathed deeply. The aroma of her sex was arousing and I savored it as I drew my fingers up her slit and across her hair and placed them on my lips and licked them.

"You don't have to use your fingers. You can taste me directly if you want."

"I intend to do just that. But you need to let me drive. You just lay back and enjoy the ride."

I rubbed the top of her thigh and ran my hand down to gently massage her ass. Then did the same thing to the other side. I slid my body lower and crawled between her legs. I pulled her hair and the hood of her clitoris up with my hand and then engulfed the pink nub with my lips. Her body jerked in response and I massaged it with my lips and lightly licked it with the tip of my tongue. I opened my mouth wide and covered as much of her slit as I could and licked it with broad laps. Her delicious juice flowed onto my tongue with each lick. Her hips began to undulate as I continued to lick her. Finally I stuck my tongue into her vagina and rubbed her clit with my thumb. She pressed her hips forward to get my tongue deep inside her then her legs began to tremble and she came on my tongue.

"Oh Carl that was wonderful. Nobody's done that for me in a long time. You made me forget. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"Anne you were wonderful. Wonderful and beautiful and I'm the one who should thank you for letting me help you feel what you've been missing. You've convinced me that you can be open to love, that you can respond to it and let it go deep inside you. Now that's what I intend to do. I'm going to go deep inside you."

I moved up between her legs and put my hand around my hard cock and rubbed it up and down her slit. I placed the tip at her entrance and pushed into her. I didn't stop until my cock was buried in her. I lowered myself down on her and felt her breasts press against my chest.

"Wrap your legs around me Anne. Pull me deep inside you and feel the union of our bodies."

I kissed her and stuck my tongue in her mouth. I wanted as much of my body inside hers as I could get. I kissed her with a passion I hadn't felt in a long time. It scared me but it also let me know that I could love her. Not just enough to get her through but really love her as much as I loved Sandy. I started fucking her and felt her respond and push back as I entered her. She moved her hands all over my back and pulled me tightly to her. We built together higher and higher to a peak of sexual arousal. She followed my every movement as we synchronized our love making like we had been doing it for a long time.

"Open your heart Anne love is coming. Let it in. Let it fill your heart the way I'm going to fill your cunt with my cum." My cock swelled and began to spurt its pearly contents deep inside her.

"Oh Carl yes...yes...yes. Give it to me. Please give me your cum and your love. I want it so badly. Please fill me with it. Don't ever stop. Ohhhhh Yessssss."

Our orgasms coursed through our joined bodies and I let myself feel as close to her as I had ever felt to anybody. Her face was radiant and I was so glad I had given her this moment of happiness. We lay still as we slowly descended from the heights of orgasmic bliss.

"Carl I know now that I can really love you. I already do. And I know you can love me too. I felt it. If this night is all we can ever have I'll be happy. I won't beg you to do more."

"I felt it too and you're right. I can love you. I will love you for the rest of your life."

I rolled off her and let my cock slide out of her warm embrace. I took her hand and brought it to my lips and kissed it. "I need to pee."

"Me too. Follow me and I'll show you to the bathroom."

We walked down the hallway to the most incredible bathroom I've ever seen. There was actually a small pool about ten feet by fifteen feet that served as a tub. It was made of stone and looked like it belonged in a Roman emperor's palace. It was only about three feet deep and had a ledge of inlaid tile around the edges. Thee were Jacuzzi jets in it that could be turned on individually. Specially made pumps and heaters could circulate the water and heat it very quickly for bathing.

Beyond one end of the pool there was an area that served as a shower that was about ten feet by eight feet with more nozzles and spray heads than I'd ever seen in one place before. There were marble columns that supported the ceiling interspersed along one side of the shower area. Opulent didn't even come close to describing this room.

She opened a cabinet and got a shower cap and put it on her head to cover her long hair. "Let's get in the shower. We can be naughty and pee in there. I want to give you a bath so you don't go home to Sandy with sex all over you."

I hated to think that her wanting to wash me was uncharacteristically thoughtful of her but I took it as a confirmation that she was starting to feel the love we had just shared. She turned on some of the spray heads and water seemed to come from everywhere. She poured some body wash on a large sponge and washed me from head to toe.

"I can't remember when I took a bath with a man. It feels so right to me now. I want to do this everyday with you. And when we're all squeaky clean we can make love some more and start all over until we're too exhausted to move. Would you like that Carl?"

"Yes Anne I'd like that very much. I'd like to fill every minute of your life with enjoyment."

"These are the little things you were talking about aren't they. The things that love is all about."

"Yes. That's exactly what they are."

"Oh Carl, how could I have been so blind. Why did life not allow me to have these things? I feel like I've just been born and in a few short weeks I'll be gone."

I held her in my arms as the water cascaded over us from all directions and tried very hard not to start crying. I finally let her go and walked out of the shower and got two towels off the rack and started drying her. I found it hard to believe she was this beautiful and I never realized it.

"I love the way you're touching me Carl. It tells me that you do love me. I don't even need you to say it. I'm beginning to understand the silent language of love."

I let her dry me and then walked back to the closet and began to get dressed. When I had my clothes on I walked back to the bedroom. She was sitting on the side of the bed still naked.

"Come on I'll walk you to the elevator."

When we got there she opened the door and told me to get inside. "If I never see you again this is how I want you to remember me, naked with nothing to hide and no covert agenda. Ready to love you 'til I die."

I pressed the button for the second floor. The door closed and the elevator took me to the foyer. When the door opened Melissa was standing there and got on the elevator with me and took me to the garage. We got in the car and began the drive back to my house.

It was half past midnight when the car pulled up to my house. Melissa got out and opened my door. When I stepped out and stood up she looked at me and said, "Goodnight Mr. Evans. I hope I get to see you again sometime."

I couldn't tell if she was subtly coming on to me or whether she knew about why she had seen me the first time since Anne never confided in anybody she didn't feel she had to; especially an employee. "Goodnight Melissa. It's been a pleasure having you drive me around tonight. Thank you and please be careful driving home."

I walked up to the front door and let myself in. Sandy and the kids were in bed long ago so I quietly slipped into our bedroom and undressed in the dark. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then tried to slide into bed without disturbing my sleeping wife. She sensed my presence and groggily said, "Oh you're home. How'd it go?"

"Go back to sleep. I'll tell you all about it in the morning."

She barely got the OK out of her mouth followed by a soft I love you before she fell back into sleep. I rolled over on my side facing away from her and tried to do the same. It wasn't easy.

The next morning was Saturday, which usually meant an extra hour of sleep but I was up at 6:30 and headed straight for the kitchen to put coffee on and wait for the kids to get up. About 7:30 Sandy walked into the kitchen in her robe. She came over to me and put her arms around me and kissed me. "So what happened? I see you made it back alive anyway."

"We need to talk about what happened without being interrupted. Let's wait until the kids eat and send them out to play before we get started."

"I let the kids stay up late last night playing games. They won't be awake for another hour or so. It won't take longer than that will it?"

"I was completely unprepared for what happened last night. I thought she was going to offer me a job being the bad guy at some company she had acquired or something like that since she had forced me into that role before. But that wasn't it at all." I stopped talking for a few seconds.

She saw the look on my face and asked, "Honey are you OK?"

"I'm not sure. I don't know how to tell you this."

"Carl you're scaring me. What is it?"

"She's dying Sandy. She has a brain tumor and less than six months to live."

"Oh Carl, I am sorry to hear that. Even a mean spirited person like she is deserves sympathy for having to face that at her age. So was last night some sort of attempt to make amends with all the people she mistreated in the past?"

"Well sort of. For me I guess. But it was more than that. She told me how devastated she was when she learned of her condition and how she reevaluated everything she had done and all she possessed. She realizes that it's all of no value to her anymore because she never got to do the one thing she should have."

"What's that?"

"She's never been in love and nobody has ever loved her."

"She told you this in a meeting?"

"She and I were the only ones there."

"And just where was this meeting?"

"At her home."

"Her home? Did you know about this before you agreed to meet with her?"

"No."

"So at this little private meeting at her home she confided in you that she's dying and she's never been in love?"

"Yes."

"Carl quit making me pick it out of you. Why did she tell you this?"

"Because she asked me if I would come live with her and love her and help her to love me until she died."

"SHE DID WHAT?"

"She said I was the only person in the world that she had been around that really impressed her that they knew how to love because she saw how much we loved each other."

"And she thinks you can just leave your wife and family and spend six months playing house with her so she can get a thrill before she dies?"

"I know that's how it sounds but you didn't see the look in her eyes when she asked me to do this. You didn't feel the desperation and the panic like I did. Neither of us could possibly imagine the loneliness and fear she's feeling. You didn't hold her while she cried and sobbed. She's a lost child Sandy."

"I see it now because it's in your eyes. You've let her get to you again."

"She didn't get to me before! I had no choice then. She bought the company and she made the rules. I had to go along to try and save my career. This isn't the same situation. I just don't know if I can turn my back on her and tell her to eat shit and die. Don't we both believe you don't return unkindness with more unkindness? What if this were a little child whose last wish was to go to Disney World? Wouldn't you do it if you could?"

"This is a little more than taking her to a theme park for a week Carl."

"Only in degree, not in principle. Would you want to have lived your whole life without the love we've shared for the past ten years? Isn't our love strong enough to share a little bit of it with someone who has been deprived of it her entire life?"

"Carl I'm beginning to get the impression that you actually want to do this."

"Part of me does Sandy. The part of me that just can't stand to see somebody suffer like she's doing now. If she were a dog we could have her put to sleep but she has to go through the worst torture a human being can endure. And she has to do it alone."

"How do you know this is an authentic request? What makes you think she's not just screwing with your head and playing a game to finish wrecking our lives?"

"Anne never does anything without a return on her investment. She doesn't have anything to gain financially from doing this and she wouldn't have to make up some elaborate ruse to cause us financial problems. I saw the reports from her doctors and they look legit. Finally, I gave her a test to see if she was capable of feeling love."

"What kind of test?"

"What other kind of test is there Sandy?"

She looked at me as her mind cycled through the possibilities eliminating each one until.... she gasped so loud I thought she would wake the kids. Her hand flew to her mouth. She looked so shocked you would have thought I had hit her. "Oh Carl no, no, no. Please tell me you didn't."

"I had to be sure she was telling me the truth and I couldn't commit to doing something like this if she couldn't feel love, either for me or from me. Sandy there was just no other way to do that. You can't possibly think I went there just to get laid. I had no idea what this was all about until I got there. Besides, there's more to it than that."

"Oh God Carl what else could there be?"

I put my hand on hers and she jerked it away.

"Don't touch me. Just tell me what else she said."

"She said she would give us a gift if we both agreed to my doing this."

"A gift? What the hell kind of gift could possibly compensate for what she's asking you to do?"

"The rest of our lives without having to worry about money. She will put five million dollars in a hedge fund that would give us over half a million dollars a year without touching the principal. We'd never have to work again. We could travel and the kids could go to college and we would finally get out from under all this debt we have."

"And you trust her to do this?"

"She said she would have the papers drawn up Monday and your name would be on them too. She wants an answer today because every day is precious to her. Six months is the maximum time she has, it may be much less."

"Carl I'm having a difficult time believing all this. It's too much to absorb."

"I know, I still can't believe I didn't dream the whole thing. But I have to tell you if I don't try to help her something in me will die with her. Something will always be festering inside me because I turned my back on somebody I could have helped and I didn't respond to that plea. You have the last word Sandy. Say no and it will end right here."

"It's not just my decision Carl. This affects all of us. I have to think of the kids, our parents and what that kind of money can do for us. I guess I need to think about this the way the wives of soldiers do when their husbands go off to war. They have to endure the separation and fighting is a lot more dangerous and terrible than loving. If I had to choose I would rather have you off loving somebody than killing them.

You know of course that this wouldn't be easy. I'm pretty certain she will fall in love with you because you are the kind of person who would do something like this, even for somebody who took advantage of you in the past. I know from experience how easy it is to love you. What worries me is that you're going to have to fall in love with her. Otherwise it won't be real and she'll feel it and that will be worse than not doing it in the first place. My brave soldier is going to come home wounded."

"Sandy I love you more than words can say. You understand that I'd be doing this as much for us as for her. I don't deserve anybody as wonderful as you."

"Yes you do Carl. Now that I've let this sink in I realize just how incredible you are to take what we've learned from each other and share it with someone who has never had it. I believe that you're not just going off to have a good time. It's going to hurt to watch somebody die like this especially if you love her.... and you will. Trust me, I feel her pain and I can't deny her the chance to find some peace before she dies. If you're the only one she feels can do this for her then so be it. Go ahead and let her know she has my blessing and my heartfelt sympathy."

I went to the counter and picked up my phone and sent a text message to Anne.

Sandy said yes.

When do you want me?

In a minute I heard the chime for the return message.

NOW! But Sandy can have you

for one more night. Tomorrow 1 PM

Bring clothes for a week. Don't forget your tux.

Melissa will come for you.

I showed the message to Sandy.

"You might try to teach her a little patience along with the love but I understand that every moment is precious. We should all remember that. By the way, what am I supposed to live on while you're gone? I assume she doesn't want you going off to work everyday."

"She will wire transfer $100,000 to our checking account on Monday. It's ours regardless of how long this lasts. You may do with it as you please. I won't need it.

Spoil yourself. That should be enough for a few visits to a spa. Get a facial every week and a massage. Take the kids to museums and parks, go to ball games. Have fun. Just don't forget to pay the bills. You might want to give some thought to where you want to live next. When the investment money starts coming in we can sell this place and go anywhere you want to. That's anywhere in the world."

"Oh my Carl, I hadn't even realized that yet. We need to spend some time making sure I know where everything is in case something were to happen to you. You'll have to take your phone so I can get in touch with you if some emergency comes up here. And please check your email so I can stay in touch with you and know where you are."

I stood up and took her arm and pulled her up and put my arms around her. "I know this is a bizarre situation. I certainly never expected anything like this to happen to us but other people go through worse things than this. We have to keep our eyes on the prize and think about what a wonderful life we're going to have when this is over. I love you and this is not going to change that. Let's get some breakfast going for us and the kids then we'll spend some time with the insurance and wills and whatever else you need to know. Tonight I want to get a sitter for the kids so we can go out to eat at some expensive restaurant and drink Champagne."

The day passed quickly as we busied ourselves with preparations for my leaving. I made a reservation for dinner at a nice restaurant where we had a leisurely meal and talked about the things we would do when I returned. When we returned home the kids were in bed. I paid the sitter and she left.

"Carl I want to go straight to bed. I want us to make love so I'm sure I'm still your girlfriend as well as your wife. I've also got to get over the fact that you've been with another woman even though I understand why you did it. I don't want to go to sleep every night while you're gone wondering if you're going to come home and our sex life will be different. It scares me to think that."