Will you Watch the House for Me?

Story Info
Just one catch. Will that be a problem?
6.6k words
3.88
7.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An neighbor friend not far from us is preparing to take a two week trip to Asia as part of her summer anthropology project.

"Will you watch the house for me, Harold? Just feed and walk my dogs? Oh, and water my plants? Maybe be a dear and cut the grass and weed the garden? And if you'll sort my mail to let me know about anything important, that would be a lifesaver for me. I know it's a lot to ask, but it's only for two weeks, and I'll be ever so appreciative when I return; I promise, Harold."

"Of course, Katana. You know I'd always help you out."

We had become good friends since I'd got to know her at her doorstep when I was canvassing for my favorite mayoral candidate, who won btw, thanks in part to me helping her in absolutely every way she asked, including talking with every homeowner in the precinct and doing whatever they asked to gain favor.

Katana was one such neighbor requiring a lot. And no wonder, as a recent divorcee left with a large house and landscaped corner-lot needing much tending. Thankfully for her, she was blessed with quite the MILF personality and good looks. Why a guy would let her get away is beyond me. Either he was fucked up, or she had a hidden side not obvious to me or the myriad of her other friends that seemed to come and go from the house all that spring.

So you can imagine, we hit it off immediately and I spent no small amount of time at her home trying to curry her favor for my beloved candidate -- whom my wife laughingly referred to as Mistress Mayory (MM for short). I think she was just jealous of all the assistance I gave to the cause. And jealous of everything I ended up doing for my neighbors; but wouldn't take out our own garbage without her haranging me.

Katana had a way about her that was easy to try to please.

"Oh, what a sweetheart, Harold. I knew I could count on you. So... I need to mention something now: There's just one little thing... something that no one else knows about me. I hope this little quirk I'm about to let you in on won't create a problem. I would absolutely hate to lose your friendship, Harold. And you're the only man I trust with this kind of personal information about me. Please say you won't run away when I tell you this in strictest confidence. I need to tell you, though, if I'm going to leave you with access to my house, uh, and bedroom, etc. So I would be so embarrassed for you to know and hate me because of it."

"What, have you got a dungeon in the basement or something? ha.". (although I secretly might hope so. LOL)

"No, silly Harold. But maybe I ought to consider building one down there for you if you keep thinking your perverted thoughts out loud. Ha. No, but that just shows how you've become a trusted friend lately -- who else could I talk with like that, you silly man, you. Seriously, Harold, you have been such a dear since my husband left me (for absolutely no cause)! So please say you won't think less of me when I tell you. And promise me you won't tell a soul."

"I promise."

"Ok, well, the thing is, I know about you men - remember, I've been married, before finally setting myself free from your relentless demands for sex and kinks. I know you men - present company excluded of course. Nonetheless, Harold, I'm terribly afraid of men having free rein in my house - it's almost like I'd be leaving my property open to penetration in lustful ways, against my will, so to speak. I know that must sound crazy; I'm so sorry -- it's just a hangup I hope to shake one day. Maybe you will even help me get beyond it if this works out. But for now, I must request one small favor. I am so embarrassed. But I promise to reward you later if you'll do this for me, Harold. I promise."

Katana turned bright red, and buried her head into my shoulder, not wanting to look at me directly as she went on to nearly whisper her request:

"Harold, would you be a dear, and wear a chastity device while I'm gone so you won't get an erection when you look around my house and through my things?"

**deafening silence**

She started to cry. "I knew it. I've ruined everything, haven't I? Oh, please, forgive me. Forget I said anything. I'm not going. I should have never..."

I interrupted. "Don't cry. Of course I'll wear it. It won't be a problem. I understand. Not a problem at all. In fact, where is it? I'll wear it right now if you like."

She nearly squeezed me to death, hugging me and kissing my cheek, my ear, my head, my nose and my forehead.

"You are the best friend ever, Harold! My stupid little fears nearly ruined the best relationship ever; but you saved me the embarrassment just because that's the kind of friend you are. I will truly give you the best reward ever! Oh thank you thank you thank you!"

"I told you, it's not a problem. Not a problem at all."

I lied. But had no choice. And now I must just deal with it.

***

That night I was relieved to still be free. She hadn't meant that I would have to wear it right then. In fact, she had a good laugh when I'd said I would.

"Not now, silly," she had said. "You'll be in it soon enough. Until then you can play with your thingie all you want just thinking about it. LOLLL."

Wow, I can't believe she said that! My thingie?

Funny, though, I can't even get hard at the thought of her talking like that to me. I've heard about chastity but cannot imagine actually wearing one. Why, I can't go more than a day or two without needing relief. The thought of two weeks is beyond my experience or imagination. I need to find a way to let Katana down easy. I want to be her friend at all costs... but just not this cost!

Eventually I fell asleep, but dreamed of being sent to prison. Solitary confinement. And my penis impaled by the Prince Albert, with a long heavy chain locked to the bars. For life. Without parole.

I awoke in a cold sweat.

***

I paced all day Thursday, scarcely able to get any work accomplished -- did I mention the new mayor rewarded me with a new job? Personal Assistant to the Mayor! Everyone treats me as much like royalty as they do her. I've been on cloud nine all week... til today.

"What's the matter, Harold?" MM asked. You look like you've seen a ghost."

"I'll be ok, Mayor."

"Well, ok, but I'd better not see any impact on your work. So buck up, buttercup. Else, if you're gonna be 'down' anyway, I'll put you to good use... 'down there'. ha ha. Oh come on, lighten up; I was just trying to cheer you up."

Any other day, that might have been funny when she joked about me being submissive to her in her new power role, but not today. I haven't even been able to get hard at my desk one time, as I've done multiple times each day since she recruited me.

Did I say recruited? Fact is, she nearly dragged me by the ear away from my higher-paying job, to come be her P.A. And she's been playing power innuendo ever since.

I can't hardly believe I let her do that to me, but she was so... so... well, convincing! And compelling, as she looked down into my eyes and begged me. You should have seen it. No, actually you shouldn't -- it was a humiliation I won't soon forget.

"Harold, you know that as a woman I could never hold this male-only type role, except that you almost single-handedly got me here. In a way, Harold, you're responsible for me (metaphorically) growing a penis." And she laughed. We both did, actually. "No, seriously Harold. You've pretty much been down on your knees for me, doing anything I've asked you to do to make my penis a hard reality. Ha ha, See what I did there? LOL. Well now it's time for you to really get down and dirty to keep my penis hard. So I want you to accept what I'm about to offer you. It's time for you to show your full appreciation for my new, somewhat male role, Harold. Can you do that, Harold? Can you swallow your pride or whatever you have to, to take this juicy reward that I am about to offer you now? *wink* Don't make me force you, Harold. Ok? Accept it like a good boy. Ha ha."

I can't believe this is how she talks to me now. As if now I owe her homage. And like it's my new duty.

"Harold, my boy, let's be absolutely clear: My new penis role needs a PA. Consider it as a personal phallic favor. Accept the PA, Harold. I'm telling you: Accept the PA! In the end, Harold, you'll be the cherry on the tippy most part of me. The ultimate. And if you get the PA you'll be chained to me, 24/7 for the next four years, Harold. You'll have your very own steel cubicle in the corner of my faux Oval Office -- the throne of raw phallic power in this city. So close to it you'll be able to smell it, Harold! You'd like that, wouldn't you, Harold? I know you would. And I want you to have it, Harold. All of it. Every bit of it you can take, my boy. So please accept the PA, Harold. Say you want it, and I'll arrange for you to get it immediately. Say 'Yes I want the PA'. "

"Ok, yes, I want the PA position, Mayor."

"No, Harold. Just call it PA from now on, Harold. So say it right."

"Yes, I want the PA, please."

"No matter your sacrificed freedom, Harold? Or the initial pain."

"Yes. No matter."

"Ok. Take it, Harold. Take it, right now, my boy!"

I didn't know how she was going to do it, but I lowered my pants, exposing my small dick, and closed my eyes awaiting whatever pain so to come my way. Anythng to get this position at her side.

"LOLLLLLLL. No, you adorable little idiot. Not a real PA in your penis. It's just a metaphor for your Personal Assistant position. So pull your pants back up and cover that thing. Ha ha. But it is cute, Harold. And I may require a Prince Albert if you ever show that little thing again in here. Now get into your little cubical over here... and don't come out til I say you can. I want you to learn to come when I say come. And not come, until I say. Got it? Now, sit your secretarial self down and start working your little ass for me until I say come."

"Yes, Mayor."

"And btw, I'd like you to call me Mr. Mayor, when we're in private, Harold. It'll be our little joke about my penis, you know, just between the two of us, ok?"

"Yes, Mr. Mayor."

"Talk into the mic, Harold."

"What?????"

"Just kidding, m'boy. Just kidding. For now, anyway. ha ha."

And so it was. I've become her fresh, new, very embarrassed PA. But the sacrifice is worth it, to be right here -- just feet away in her Oval Office this week, looking up attentively every time MM clears her throat, waiting for her to let me come receive dictation or instruction, watching her every move dressed in her gray pencil skirt and white buttoned-up blouse. Sometimes she clears her throat to get my attention, then crosses and re-crosses her legs under her desk, which I'm sure she intends as eye-candy to supplement my meager paycheck. My penis moves every time. And I think she knows it.

Anyway, it's nearly quitting time and I need to get home -- I only have this evening's 'freedom' for myself. Maybe my wife will be in the mood. But mostly she isn't. She just likes me to go down on her. And then she's so relaxed afterward that she falls asleep. And, well, you know; I'm left to my own devices.

But that still beats what the next couple of weeks will bring.

Just then my phone buzzed. A text from Katana. "Harold, could you be a dear and take me to the airport? I just realized how expensive parking is there."

"Sure. What time tomorrow?"

"No. Now. My plane leaves at 1am -- didn't I tell you Friday? You need to pay closer attention when I tell you something, Harold. It's almost like you don't care enough. Anyway, we've a long drive to St.Louis to catch it."

"Whatttttt?"

"Yes, it was cheaper. Now, no time to waste. Hurry. I'll be writing out all your instructions in the meantime. And hurry, Harold!"

Dang. I haven't had an orgasm since I agreed to be locked up. And now that I'm getting used to the idea, I won't have time to get off one last time before the clock starts ticking. Dang.

I arrived at Katana's house and beeped the horn.

She stepped out of the front door and beckoned me. I should have known.

Once inside she matter-of-factly handed me something and directed me down the hall to the bathroom. "And hurry, Harold. We haven't time to 'play' in there."

Nuf said. Dang. Steel! And it was only half the size I had hoped for.

When I stepped out, she merely held out her hand. For the key, obviously. And patted me down a bit to ensure she felt hardness, not a hardon. Satisfied, she then directed me to her luggage, as she hugged her dogs goodby on her way out to seat herself while I carted everything and carefully stowed it away.

It wasn't too far down the road before my balls began percolating to a low boil.

"Katana, is there any chance you could give me a reprieve til we get to the airport?"

"I'm so sorry, Harold. But no. You know I can't be riding alone with a horny male, right?"

"Hey watch it. I'm fine. Just, it's getting painful."

"Not horny, huh?" And she twisted my nipple.

"Yeow!" And my dick pressed hard against it's nano cage. But I pretended it was my poor nipple.

"And now you understand."

..

So it was a long ride, one which found me massaging my balls every five minutes as they learned to adjust to their fate. A painful new experience.

But one I'm willing to do for my favorite neighbor. And promised reward.

"Katana, can you at least give me a hint of my reward -- you know, something of a little tidbit to help my time pass more quickly while you're gone?"

"Oh you won't have to worry about that, Sweet Harold; this list of instructions will keep you well more than busy. Ha."

Dang. She's added even more than I originally agreed to.

"Hey wait. What are all these extra items? I can't do all these things too. No way."

"Oh really, Harold? You can't do those few little things for me? That is, to make me happy? Things that might earn you a little *extra* reward when I get back? What if I told you a good performance review might earn you the little peek you've been trying so hard to get for the last few months? Don't think I haven't noticed you oogling me as you helped me in the garden. I could scarcely lean over to pull weeds without you trying to look down my blouse."

Dang. Caught.

"But just maybe, if you're good while I'm gone, just maybe your luck might improve. So be a good boy, won't you?"

And with that, she leaned in, gave me a peck on the cheek and twisted a nipple, then ran to catch the plane.

Turning around to throw me a kiss, she shouted so everyone could hear:

"Be a good boy. And don't do anything I would do, Harold! Or else. haha."

***

Feeding her dogs and cleaning up the mess she'd left behind throughout her house, I meticulously checked off each task on the list, room by room, task by task. It was a veritable scroll as tall as I was. And she said she wanted to see a checkmark beside each task for each day she was gone. That scroll would be the basis for my reward when she returned - that was the promise that drove me to complete them religiously. And as I was soon to find out, she would issue me a code to add at the lists's bottom, if I sent her a proof text of some sort as she required from time to time.

For instance, as I was halfway down the list my first day, I got a WhatsApp text: You have 30 secs to send me a picture of my dogs eating, which was scheduled to start two mins ago. Do it for your checkmark code, Harold. How else would I be able to trust that you're really doing what you told me you'd do? Ok go, you have 30 secs.

How did I know she meant the schedule to be so strict?

"I'm sorry, Katana. I didn't know it was supposed to be such a tight schedule."

"No, I'm sorry I didn't make that clear. Ok, so instead just go up and send me a pic of the upstairs toilet bowl you cleaned this morning, and we'll call it even."

Ok that's more like it. I did as she asked and received my audit code for today. ABCDE, which I scribbled at the bottom of today's column before returning home for the evening.

"Good boy, Harold. Sleep well my friend."

***

Day 2 - Saturday.

It was a restless night, having awakened every 30 mins by my aching balls as they struggled to acclimate themselves to the tight steel ring that had captured them.

"Good morning, Harold. It's nearly bedtime here, and I'm just thinking about you. You're such a dear to watch my place while I'm gone. Here's your code for today, and you don't even have to prove you'll go over and do any of today's tasks. I trust you. ABCDEF."

Now that's more like it. And I wrote down the code.

"Thanks for your trust, Katana."

"No problem, Harold. As I'm lying here thinking about you, I'm wondering if you might do me one more kindness?"

"What's that, Katana. I'll try to allow extra time this morning before I head to work."

"No, actually it's not an extra task really. It's just that I feel uncomfortable knowing the house is sitting there unattended all night. So I'm hoping to actually make your tasks a little easier - would you like to stay there overnight? I would feel so much better about things. Please say yes."

"Could my wife stay too?"

"Now Harold, really? Then *your* house would be unattended. Besides, I really wouldn't want Jen looking through my things. You have some protection on, and I know I can trust our little secret deal; but no, not your wife. I don't want her or any other woman in my house. You haven't already broken that trust, have you Harold?"

"No Katana. I was just asking. I'll be fine here by myself, I'm sure. In fact, it will be easier than having to make excuses each night why I'm not hounding Jen for sex."

"Oh Harold, that's so sweet. I felt a little awkward, preventing you from having sex with your wife. So I'm glad this new change will make it easier -- probably for the both of you. Will Jen take care of herself, so to speak, more easily without you there in her bed?"

"I suppose so."

"Good. It might even be a good idea if you'd get her off this morning after you tell her. You know, to kind of seal the deal. Yes? Again, I'd feel better knowing she feels better about things."

"Yeah, sure, I guess I could."

"Do it Harold, and snap a quick photo of her satisfied look, and that can be today's audit, ok? No naked pix Harold, let's keep our relationship on a modest basis, ok. So just her facial expression afterward as she lays in bed enjoying the glow. You know what I mean, right?"

"Yes. Ok, shortly. Don't go to sleep on me, Katana."

"Oh you don't have to worry about that, Harold my boy. I will be waiting anxiously. Btw, would you take an extra pic for me? One of her panties on the floor beside the bed - you know, after removing them, um, so you can take good care of her like a good boy should?"

**

Sent. And sent.

Jen wasn't crazy about me staying at katana's house for the next two weeks, but she sure did like the treatment I just gave her. And that satisfied look is one for me to savor forever as well. And truth be known, my copy of the uncropped pic included her legs wide open, and pussy still writhing. I love that look. It will always be a reminder of how she had forced my head down into her for long minutes without air. But my relentless tongue doing the loving of her instead of my dick normally doing in earlier days gone by. In and out. And now hearing her call my tongue her dick even, I am that good with my tongue."

"Perfect, Harold. That's hot. I may even have to try that satisfied look myself in a few minutes. ha. So thanks for your good work at pleasing her. And for securing her permission for you to go over and stay at my house til I get home. Good boy, Harold.. And of course, don't tell Jen. Now, it's time to get over to the house and get started on the yard, don't ya think? Time's wastin'. G'night, Harold."

***

By day's end, I had done all the Saturday tasks on the list and had brought some clothes from home to last me for the next couple of weeks.

12