Willa Ch. 01: Career Opportunities

Story Info
Willa's new job as Nanny comes with more than she bargained.
4.2k words
4.52
38.4k
41
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

"This is the address, Ma'am!"

Willa Pryce peered out of the cab's window at a large iron gate. Wide-eyed she pays the driver from across the seat and steps from the car. Amazed at the beauty of the Southern California coastline she froze in her step. She could hear the ocean waves, and smell the salt in the air.

"Calm yourself, Willa. This is only an interview." She recites under her breath.

At the gate was an intercom and camera. Stepping up to it she buzzes the house. Moments later a woman's voice replies.

"Yes?"

The short, slender girl with long reddish brown hair leans toward the voice.

"Hello. I'm here for the job interview. Willamina Pryce."

"Right on time. I'll buzz you in and meet you halfway up the drive."

Willa hears the massive gate unlock and hush open on both sides. Stepping inside she moves forward allowing the gates to close once more.

The driveway was rather lengthy, leading through a magnificent display of shrubbery and flowers along the curb. Willa's skirt batted about with the summer breeze, even though it led down to her ankles. She dressed up far more dramatically than her ordinary attire, in hopes of making a good impression.

Along with her navy blue flowered skirt, she wore a button down powder blue silk shirt. Over her shoulder was a thin strap leading down to a tiny dangling purse of white.

Nearing the halfway point she met a lovely blond woman in tight yoga pants. Namely black shorts and a snug tank top. The woman was extremely endowed with cleavage and muscularly long legs.

"Hello Willamina . I'm Claire Benson. Forgive my choice of clothing. I was doing my yoga."

"No problem. I hope I'm not overdressed myself. I wasn't quite sure what to wear."

"You look fine, Willa. If not suffering from heat exhaustion. I can tell you just arrived on the West Coast. The long skirt gives off that impression. Chicago correct?"

"Yes. Born and raised. I can tell you read my application in detail." She offers a brilliant display of perfect white teeth.

"I always do." Claire winks returning her own smile.

"I hope you don't mind my saying, you remind me of the actress "Olivia Wilde", such a beautiful woman."

"I'll take your word on that. You're quite lovely yourself. Your hair is stunning. "

"My fifth best feature they say." She giggles then realizes that left her open to the question of...

"Oh? And what do they say the remaining four are?"

Willa winces, "I knew you were going to ask that. First off, can I say that what others might see I might not. I definitely don't want to give you the impression I'm conceited."

"Not at all. Please be honest." Claire smirks.

"Wellllllllllllllllll. DNA plays into the outer me. My Mother models in Chicago. Married to an Attorney. My stepfather. If I'm an image of my real father I have no clue. I never knew him. I love working out. Keeping in shape is important. Mom taught me that. She always told me that beauty gets you everywhere. My stepdad offered the opposite. He says Brains get you further."

"He must have rubbed off. Two years of college correct?" Claire enquires.

"Yes. Child psychology. I thought being a Nanny sounded promising at this point in my life. I'm young but I can promise you dedication. My education might need more refining for most but I'm hardly a dummy."

"I see. As long as you're good with kids. As you know we have two. Lucky for you our older son goes to Military school. He only comes home every two weeks until June. His name is Jesse. He just turned 18 last Monday. Our daughter "Grace" is a year old. Thus the yoga. " She pats her belly.

"Hardly the body of a Mother of two. I can tell how hard you work at it." Willa compliments.

"Bless you. Let's go inside. You can meet my husband "Nick". We can continue the interview together."

Their journey leads into a closer examination of the enormity of the Benson estate. Willa drops her jaw at how large the seaside home was. As they enter a set of large wooden double doors Claire stops to use an intercom on the wall.

"Nick? Take a break from the book. Our Nanny applicant is here."

"Give me five minutes. I need to change." Came a burley intellectual voice.

"Nick's a writer. Perhaps you might have read his first book. It was on the best seller list for 23 weeks straight."

Willa raises her eyebrows curiously, "What's it called?"

"The Tempted Temptress". Rather like Fifty Shades but meatier. Much meatier." Claire fans herself with her hand.

In awe Willa stands stunned, "I've heard of the book. I wish I could say I've read it but I won't lie to you."

Claire notes Willa's shyness creeping in, "Please don't let the subject matter scare you off."

"It's not that. And, I won't let it. I guess I'm a little stunned to hear of your..."

"Nick's reputation? Let it be known I make more money than he does." She chuckles, "I'm a Translator for the United Nations. I speak twelve languages fluently. Working on two more. Thus, the need for a Nanny. I'm barely home. As a matter of fact I head for Israel in the morning."

"Wow!" Willa bulges her eyes, "So impressive."

"I think so." grumbles a voice from behind them.

Nick Benson steps into view offering Willa a handshake. Nick stood 6'1, 235 pounds of chiseled muscles and good looks. He had dark brown hair with lightly peppered whiteness at his ears and goatee. He wore a white button down shirt that draped open and was untucked, accompanied by a pair of pea green khaki shorts. Leather sandals on his feet.

"Nick, this is Willa."

"It's a pleasure Willa." He gallantly kisses her knuckle while shaking her hand, "You're quite beautiful if you don't mind my saying. Almost the striking resemblance of a character in my new book."

Willa blushes fighting to avoid looking away, "Thanks. Sorry! A little overwhelmed. I'm getting there."

Claire pats her on the shoulder, "Let's sit. Much to discuss."

Nick follows them out through a pair of French glass doors leading to a deck. Over the deck and down a steep incline was the Pacific and a stretch of private beach.

Claire motions them to a table with a large umbrella for shade. She then paused with a finger before scurrying back inside to retrieve a small hand held baby monitor. In moments She returned to join them.

"Grace is sleeping." She waves the talkie.

Nick clasps his hands, "Claire? Does she know of our occupations?"

"She does. Just before you joined us." His wife nods.

"Good. Do you find what I write about offensive?" He narrows his brow.

Willa stares without blinking and blushes, "I wouldn't say offensive. I would say that I might be a tiny bit naïve to the subject matter. I guess I need to read your book before I can be honest. However, I will add that has no bearing on my job. I'll be paid to care for baby Grace, correct?"

Nick winks, "As well as me. My writing keeps me focused. I also teach twice a week at a community college."

"Care for you how?" She looks to him without expression.

"My needs. My appetite." He jests with a stern glare.

Claire sighs with a deafening frown, "His meals, laundry, shopping. Don't let the Master spook you, Willa. He's just being a cad."

"Cooking and cleaning I have no issue with. Shopping might be awkward as I don't own a car. Well, I had a beater with a heater in Chicago but I left it behind."

"He has plenty of toys in his garage. Choose a key as needed. That is if we hire you." Claire emphasizes with a sly grin.

"Or, if I accept." Willa returns the same grin before looking around her at the beauty of the surroundings, "I love the view. This is the first time I've seen the ocean. I'm in awe."

"Swimming in it is even better. I hope you own a bikini." Nick expresses as he takes a deep breath of fresh air through sealed eyelids.

"I have one. In Chicago. Honestly, I came here with enough clothing to survive a week."

"Nick can take you shopping." hints Claire.

"If I must." He scowls, his eyes still closed.

Willa shakes her head, "So, it will just be Baby Grace and Nick for the duration?"

"Jesse was home last weekend. He won't be back for two more weeks. If I'm not home by then Nick can introduce you to Him."

He chuckles, "If you survive the boy you're a keeper. He has a bone to pick with the world. He wants to be out there partying instead of cooped up in the Military Academy. He needed the discipline. I grew up in one myself. It gives you character. Creates a sense of take charge."

"Jesse only plays video games when he's at home. He plays Soccer in school, but only because we enforce it. He's actually very good." Claire adds.

"Do I go to his games with Nick?" Willa ponders.

"If you want to. That might earn his respect." sparks Claire.

"Speaking of respect." Nick simmers his gaze on Willa who trembles slightly.

Before any words can continue the baby monitor erupts with infant cries.

Claire smiles, "Grace is awake. You two talk, I'll bring her for a visit."

As she leaves them Nick eyes Willa further with a bit of scrutiny.

"I'll respect you as I see fit. This is my home. My castle. I have some bad habits as some would say. I'll need you to understand that without disagreement."

"What type of bad habits?" She sits expressionless.

"When I write, I do it in the nude. Sometimes I forget that fact and parade around my home. Should you confront the situation I won't apologize for it. If this is unacceptable we can finish this interview here and now."

Eyes narrowing she fidgets, "Even around your kids?"

"I try not to but often times I do forget. I'm hardly any sort of predator. I merely like my freedom. "

"Does that inspire your writing?" She winces faintly.

"It does indeed. The importance here belongs to the daily care of my daughter. Should you witness my habit you're welcome to walk away or stay. That choice is totally up to you."

"And, Claire is allowing this around me while she's gone?" Willa grows confused.

"She knows. She understands my needs. My boy understands even though he avoids me like the plague when I indulge myself. As Grace grows older she too will grasp the fact. Although, I will certainly alter my journey's when she is present. It takes a strong Nanny to tolerate this. Are you that strong?"

"I don't know. Would I get a tolerance raise?" She snorts hiding her giggles behind her hand.

Nick nods with a pucker, "That is a possibility. Look, I'm not trying to seduce you or buy your attentions. It's not like that. On the subject of rewards, you might even help me on occasion with my book."

"Really? How?" Curiosity sets her on fire.

"Sometimes I'll have Claire act out a chapter with me to assess if it needs to be revised."

She drops her jaw, "Ummmmmmmmmmmm! Even the sex parts?"

He chuckles, "You don't have to get naked on my account. It's merely reading aloud and aiming for emotion."

"While you're naked in front of me." She guesses.

"Possibly. And, I won't lie my writing arouses me. It's up to you to do your best to ignore that fact."

"Wow! This is a lot to think about. I've never been around this type of atmosphere. I mean, I'm not wanting to go back to Chicago. But, I've only seen one man naked in my whole life. Ex-boyfriend. Long story."

As her questions mount Claire returns holding the most adorable baby girl alive. Dressed in frilly pink she brought everyone's attention into focus.

"Willa, this is Grace. Grace this is Willa." Claire introduces in her lowest bubbly voice.

Willa stands up and leans closer to grip the baby's tiny hand, "Oh My God! She's adorable. Hi Grace. Did you have a nice nap?"

Grace smiles warmly with an air of pure innocence as Claire and Nick study their chemistry.

"Can I hold her?" Willa sighs dramatically.

Clair carefully lowers her child into the young woman's custody, "Absolutely. Bond."

Willa claims Grace with ease enjoying her brilliance for long minutes. As ten minutes pass Willa catches an unexpected whiff.

"Did Grace just poopoo?" Willa presses Her nose against Gracie's, wiggling with a squint of playfulness.

"Would you like to do the honors?" Claire tilts her profile awaiting an answer.

"After you Mommy. Show me the pampers and the dirty hampers." Willa jests.

Leaving Nick to stretch and peer out at the ocean, Willa follows Claire indoors. Moving upstairs they journey to Grace's room. The design was obviously pink with clouds on the ceiling and lots of elephants, both stuffed and adhesively applied.

"Look it's Dumbo!" Willa gasps as she locates Grace to a changing table. A swift observation of technique Claire pats Willa on the shoulder.

"You're a natural. I adore sparkle in your eyes as well as your demeanor with her. You would fit in here perfectly."

"Nick told me of his bad habits." Willa eyes Claire with a hint of uncertainty.

"I'm certain not all of them. Just know he's harmless. He would never corner you in an unwanted manner. I love my husband and know him better than anyone."

"Doesn't it worry you how your kids identify with his habits? Impression is everything to kids." Willa creases her brow.

"Long discussions. It's not always sunshine but our kids know our lifestyle. Jesse at least. Grace doesn't understand at her age. As time goes by even I will enforce a change in his habits. If it bothers you we understand. Truly. Nobody is forcing you to take the job Willa."

"I know. And, I'm not saying I wouldn't give this a try. The one thing I can promise you is my face will be beet red for the first month. You guys really act out his chapters?"

Claire lowers her gaze chuckling, "My bad habit too. It's a huge turn on."

"I hope I'm not expected to get turned on if I read with Nick." She flares her eyes.

"His writing is steamy. That might be unavoidable. However I trust you both to make the right choices."

"Crazy!" She spouts rolling her eyes, "Hire me already!"

"We have a contract written up. It includes Insurance and vacation. Two weeks off every six months paid. We have time shares in Aruba and Italy if you desire to use them."

"Seriously?" Her jaw droops, "Awesome! Let's go back and tell Nick. I'll read over this contract."

"Deal. Let's go see Daddy." Claire lifts Grace from the table.

Outside Nick had discarded his shirt and stood with muscles rippling. Only his shorts and sandals were left on.

As Claire and Willa join him, Willa's face turns immediately red at the sight of his physique.

"Willa is here to stay, oh Husband."

Nick turns and claps his hands together.

"Welcome home! In time I hope all things become second nature." He sparks.

Willa shrugs, "We shall see."

Nick nods, "And so we shall." He then unbuttons his shorts and drops them to the deck. There without underwear he stood in all of his glory. All eight inches of thick penis dangling low.

Willa bulges her eyes and whirls around to face Claire.

"Claire, don't leave me." Willa jokes covering her laughter with her hand.

Claire shakes her head, "Nick, you're incorrigible. She hasn't even signed our agreement. Put your pants back on."

Willa closes her eyes and puts both of her hands up, one facing each of them.

"Wait! Stop!" She shivers and battles her embarrassment, "Leave them off. If you expect me to get used to this let's begin now. God help me!"

Chuckles all around, Willa feels massive hands grip her shoulders from behind, gently squeezing.

"I'll go get the contract." Nick tells her from behind.

Claire frowns, "You felt it touching you didn't you?"

Willa seals her eyes tightly and rapidly shakes her head, "Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! "

"You haven't signed that contract yet." Claire stands concerned.

"About that raise?" Willa pouts trying not to laugh.

"Already taken care of." Claire winks.

Nick returns with a three page contract and a pen.

Willa opens her eyes and takes a deep breath, trying not to look down at Nick's monster cock.

"Sit. Read. Sign." Nick suggests somewhat sternly.

The three of them return to their seats. As Willa goes over the details of the contract she stops to take a pair of thin reading glasses from her purse. Donning them she reads until she reaches the notice of her wages. Dropping her jaw she looks up.

"$2000.00 a week? Your ad said $800.00 a week."

Claire kisses Grace on the forehead, "Tolerance pay."

"Wow! I must have to tolerate an awful lot." She stares wide-eyed.

Nick sighs heavily, "You will earn it. Just helping me envision my books potential is worth every penny. I'm not opposed to a wage increase depending on the long hours I might need your help."

Eyes trembling at the thought she continues her reading.

"What's this thing you call Necessary Changes?"

Nick leans his elbows on the table, "For starters, if you don't wear contacts I would like you to start. Your clothing needs to be more in tune with Cali. Shorts, mini skirts, tanks. Sundresses. As we said earlier I can take you shopping."

"So, you're saying more skin." She fidgets.

"You will thank us." Claire adds.

"I'm not accustomed to showing off. I wear stuff like this a lot. Sweats at home usually. Concert t-shirts. Baseball caps. Big Cubby fan. Bears jerseys."

Nick grimaces toward Claire, Willa takes note and returns her gaze to the wage area of the contract.

"Fine. Just please understand I need time to adjust. I feel like this is a makeover."

Thin smiles creep over the couple.

"Continue." Nick urges.

Nodding she returns her vision toward the third page.

"As needed Pampering? Is that for Grace? Pampers?" She chuckles.

"No. This is our gift. Nails, pedicures, massages." Claire smiles tenderly.

"For real? I like this part. Thank you!"

She reads on.

After final glances at child care methods she puts the pen to paper. Once done she turns the contract over to Nick.

"I'll show you to your room. Claire why don't you go feed Grace."

"It is that time, isn't it?" Claire replies as she stands up.

Willa and Nick follow suit meeting beside the table. Claire reaches out and hugs Willa with one arm.

"I'm glad I can count on you." The mother smiles warmly.

Nick also drags Willa into a full frontal hug. Her eyes bulge at feeling his dick pressing against her stomach.

"That makes two of us. After I show you to your room I'm heading back to my computer to work on the book. Maybe tomorrow I'll share the chapter with you. Once Grace is asleep of course. Quiet time."

"Sounds good. I'll read some of your first book if you loan me a copy. Before bed."

He puckers with approval, "I look forward to your opinions."

They each depart into the house separating at a staircase. Willa follows Nick up the stairs at a slight distance. She couldn't help but look at his bare ass with each step. It was muscularly toned. She had to blush. It was in her nature. Still, it was a really nice ass.

Striding down a lengthy hallway Nick stops and opens up a door. Offering her first entry he follows her in.

"On suite to your left if you want to freshen up. Plenty of towels, shampoo, and stuff. Walk-in closet for that wardrobe we will buy. We can go shopping the day after tomorrow. With Claire leaving in the morning, I need to at least finish this chapter. Deadlines are a pain in the backside."

"I only have one suitcase at my hotel. Should I go get it?"

"I'll pay the hotel to bring your belongings here. Jot the number down and I'll take care of it. If you want a change of clothing I'll have Claire bring you some of her old stuff. The woman's a hoarder I swear."

"Thank you Nick. I'll shower and await Claire's clothing. I can help put Grace to bed if you and Claire want a little alone time."

"Perfect. What size are your tits?"

She chokes up at the question, "Umm! 34D . Why?"

"Claire's much larger. She might not have any bra that fits you."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12