William and Melissa - 'May I?'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We register then go our own ways for the morning. However, I feel that it is one of these times when really all I want to do - all I should in fact do - is continue to get to know this beautiful creature who has fallen into my life. I spend most of my morning catching glimpses of her through the crowds. Each time, my heart skips a beat. She always looks happy, chatting to whoever is next to her. Lively and excited. Whereas me, I probably look a little bit serious, not having been to an event such as this before, and spending most of my time looking out for her.

We meet at lunchtime; she talks non-stop and has so much energy. It is obvious that she that is really excited to be here. She knows so much about all this, rushing off to keep to her programme. I join the queue to meet the author I have chosen, hoping that he has time to talk to me. I'm in luck, there's only a few people there. All men, I note! He's quite happy to talk to our small group together, so it feels a bit more intimate.

Indeed, the questions start off with the usual 'How did you get into this?' and 'What did it feel like to publish your first real novel'. Quite quickly they turn to a much more sexual nature, but of quite a positive tone. Many people want to know about getting the perfect build up, how the whole experience can be elevated. And the afterwards, how do you leave her / him, and the reader, wanting more? Sometimes I get the feeling that they are actually wanting tips on their own sex lives rather than their writing!

***

I walk across to the central area where they will be setting up the bar as the event comes to a close. I flick through one of the books I have purchased from the author I was speaking to most this afternoon. I could immediately see just how much more dialogue he uses that I had ever had; the detail of the communications between the characters as they talk each other's arousal up. I thought back to my own stories. Okay, I got the scene setting alright, perhaps the foreplay too. But not the communication. The little signs and signals and the impact that these could have on my characters, and the reader's understanding of them. The characters understanding of each other, the little triggers that they both enjoy. Their reactions to what is said to them; all combining to build up arousal in them and therefore in your readers. So I sit, thinking about the stories I have written and how I could improve them immensely, thinking back to my first efforts.

I am startled by the tap on my shoulder.

"May I?" Melissa says, sitting down next to me. "Were you asleep? You had your eyes closed."

"No, no I was just thinking. I may have drifted off for a bit."

"You said you had a good night's sleep. You can't possibly be tired."

"Yes, yes I did sleep well." thinking back to my previous false assertion. "No, I'm good, ready for a drink! Red okay?"

"As always!" She smiles.

The crowds begin to congregate around us, so I bring two glasses back each. Melissa's energy is high and it easily brushes off on me as we finish our first glass in a couple of gulps.

"Whoa," I say as the alcohol hits my brain in seconds.

"That's always a bit of a buzz." she giggles, coming in close to me, her hand resting on my shoulder. "A few more of these and you may be in trouble, Sir. And trouble is my middle name!"

"Then I would really like to be in trouble." I reply, carrying on the flirtatious tone.

She takes a sip from her second glass, rises up on her toes and kisses me directly on my lips. She lingers for a second, the drops down, staying close, her hand gripping onto my top at chest level.

"Our second kiss. Am I to make the first move every time?" She asks.

I am slightly stunned. We're in a very public space. My heart beats fast. I'm not used to a younger women coming on to me, but it's certainly nice. 'No,' I think inwardly, 'you don't have to make the first move.' I grin down at her thinking of the plan that I had developed during my restless night's sleep.

"Absolutely not, Melissa! But thank you for that anyway. You just took me by surprise. A rather nice surprise."

"That's good. You can go and get us more drinks."

I push through the crowds returning with two glasses each. She is standing holding a plate of food.

"None for me?" I say, precariously holding out the four glasses.

"Of course!" as she pops something into my mouth. "It's all for you, you'll need your strength!"

I find a place to set the glasses down and take what looks like a very fancy sausage roll off the plate, taking a bite. I present the remaining half to her lips.

"Open," I mouth. "You'll need yours too!"

"I do hope so!" She replies, our eyes not breaking gaze.

"Well I see you too are getting it on."

We both turn to see the author I had spoken to earlier.

"Turning your thoughts into practice, I see." He looks to Melissa. "If he's as good as he writes, you're in for a fantastic night!"

We are both mortified, Melissa turning red, the colour draining from my face.

"Have fun, young lovers." He turns and leaves. We collapse into laughter.

"Young? Ha, I've not been called young in years!"

"Speak for yourself, old man." She replies. "Now where were we? Ah yes, we need our strength!"

***

The crowd begins to thin, our brains are taking a hit from the quick succession of drinks.

"Come on, let's dump our things quickly at the hotel and head out for some fun." I say, encouraging her to take my hand.

She looks around to see if there's anyone else she wants to talk to.

"Yes, fun. I need a good fu...", she collapses into giggles. "Fun night out!"

We grab our bags, head back quickly to the hotel and agree to meet five minutes later.

***

The alcohol still spinning my mind, I grab her hand when she appears on the steps of the hotel. I know where I want to go, this morning's walk not just about a romantic morning stroll. I had scouted out a spot, a private spot, and I wanted her there now.

"Where to tonight, Sir?" she asks as she follows alongside keeping up with my quick pace.

"Nowhere special in mind. I thought we'd see how do different the canals looked at night."

My heart is beating fast, my cock stiffening in anticipation.

"Oh, okay. It just I thought..." I cut her off.

"You'll enjoy it! It's so different at night."

We reach the steps, I slow down, holding her hand gently now as we backtrack along the walk we had taken this morning. I look around. It is still quiet in this part, the busy nightlife further down at the basins. The light darkens as we near the area I had spotted this morning; an area tucked away, high walls surrounding a courtyard, possibly the remnants of an old warehouse or factory building. I pulled her hand tighter, veering off the canal side pathway.

"Shhh!" I whisper. "Come with me."

She looks at me, hesitating briefly before biting her lip. I smile inwardly. It's dark in the small courtyard. No-one around. I move us towards the wall, pressing her against it. I place my arms under hers, holding her up, my mouth closing in against her. She gasps at my kiss, I feel her relax down in response, her weight on my arms, supported against the wall. I lean back to look her in the eyes. All I can see is a look of desire. A burning lust to match the intense feeling in my own mind.

I kiss her again, our tongues exploring each other, our passion building. I lower one arm, passing my hand up her skirt, feeling up the softness of her thigh. I maintain a look into her eyes, unmoving, signally my intention. My hand passes up to her knickers, I gently touch her pussy. I feel her heavy on my supporting arm as her legs weaken. My fingers explore around, stretching her knickers to the side, pressing into her. She gasps again at my intrusion into her body. I release my hand, withdrawing from her skirt, my gaze into her eyes unending. She has a slight puzzled look but I think I know what I'm doing. I've read her well I think.

I lean in and kiss her again bringing my hand up from her skirt to her neck. I hesitate then touch gently at the spot under her ear where I noticed that she often touches. She collapses forward, buckling towards me, her full weight supported on my arm stretched against the wall. She melts against me, my finger gently resting on the spot. I had guessed correctly.

I push her back, dropping my hand back down to her legs, exploring upwards. This time, her knickers are wet through. Her response had been instantaneous. My fingers push her underwear to the side, entering her deeply, offering no resistance as I feel within her. She judders, taking me by surprise as her orgasm hits. I had not been expecting her to cum so quickly. She collapses against me again, sinking her head down against my shoulder. I use all my strength to keep her up as she tightens around my hand, clenching me in, my fingers still inside of her, my hand flat against her pussy and clit. She gently rubs against me as the waves rush through her, wetting my hand. She relaxes and I push her back up, pulling her knickers down. She steps out of them as I undo my belt and loosen my jeans. I release my cock from its prison, hard as I had ever been before. I reach down to retrieve her underwear, stuffing them into my pocket.

"May I?" I say.

All she can do is nod as I pull her skirt up higher, pressing in. She parts her legs as I move my hips forward, my cock easily finding the entrance to her, feeling her lubrication. I push upwards entering her, my own legs buckling in response to the intense feeling. I sense her legs rise up, wrapping around me, pulling me in. My body forces her against the wall, supporting both of us.

She leans into me, her legs tightening, and whispers "You may!"

Having been surprised at the quickness of her own orgasm, I now found myself about to cum although I had only just entered her. She has a fire in her eyes as I feel my own body begin to judder, hopeless in holding back. My legs weaken, the warm tingle rising fast from my knees, my thighs tighten, the muscles across my stomach pump. I groan loudly as I feel my warm cum shoot up into her, filling her. I press her hard against the wall as my legs begin to tremble struggling to hold her up. My head sinks to her shoulder, resting as I begin to recover. We stay close in, our breathing heavy. Our passion had been high, feelings intense. The quickness of the sex had taken my by surprise and I knew immediately we both need more.

"We need to get back to the hotel. And quickly!" She nods lowering her legs. "Taxi?"

"Definitely!" she grins.

I retrieve her knickers from my pocket as I redo my jeans.

"It may be a bit uncomfortable but you'd be better with these back on. You'll have my cum running down your legs otherwise. Believe me, I put a lot inside you!"

She steps into her knickers, grimacing as she pulls them on, their wetness now cold.

"The things a lady has to do, eh?" she asks playfully.

"Hmmm, yes, sorry!"

***

With luck, we manage to hail a taxi immediately at the top of the stone steps.

"Piccadilly please. And quickly if you can!"

The driver adjusts his mirror and I note that it is now directed at Melissa rather than the rear windscreen. I think he may have worked out what had just happened. Our hearts are pounding again as we rush into the hotel. My room is first so we choose to go into mine. I push Melissa onto the bed, unbuttoning my shirt. She proceeds to undress herself, sliding her skirt down, pulling off her blouse. I see the wetness soaking through her knickers. I lean forward to remove them, her pussy sticky with the mixture of my cum and her fluids. I throw them to the side. Little does she know that's the last she'll see of these; they're coming home with me!

She unclips her bra, exposing her breasts to me for the first time. I take a quick breath in as she lies there now fully naked. I strip off, my cock hard again although I had been aware it hadn't really softened since our rushed first fuck. Her nipples are stiff, pink against the paleness of her breasts, rounded and full. My eyes trace downwards, taking in the curves of her hips, her milky white thighs. I settle on her pussy, glistening, the folds around the entrance engorged and reddened.

She leans herself up resting on her elbows, a clear invitation to me. I sink down, placing my mouth on her pussy, tasting the mixture of saltiness and sweetness. The pheromones hit my mind immediately, sending a rush of excitement through me. She groans in response to my first touch. I settle, working my tongue into a gentle rhythm, circling around taking her all in. She tastes delicious. My hands on her hips, I raise her upwards. She lets her shoulders back down onto the bed, turning her head to the side, reaching upwards grabbing onto the pillows. She groans and moans some more as I move my tongue to her clit, her hips twisting in response. I hold them tightly, fighting against her movements.

I look upwards at her face, contorting with pleasure. She is biting her lip hard, a response that I am finding increasingly sexy every time that she does it, her eyes close as I begin to sense her orgasm approach. I take my hands off her hips, bringing one around, inserting my fingers deep inside of her. The other hand I reach up with to her breasts, her nipples hard in my fingers. I squeeze tightly, her body arches, my fingers now working below my tongue, her thighs compressing against my neck.

She matches my rhythm, her hips gently rotating. I sense that she is close. Her breathing deepens and she places one hand on mine at her breast, tightening her grip. I feel her heartbeat intensify, uncontrollable noises from her lips. I continue, my tongue on her clit, my fingers inside her, my thumb stroking slowly up and down the folds of her pussy. I feel her tense inwards, anticipating the release that she is about to experience.

She takes a final deep breath in and I feel her body close in on me, her legs tightening holding me in. I suck her clit into my mouth, working and circling with my tongue, her nails digging into my hand, still squeezing her breast. Her body convulses as the waves of her orgasm rush from her core outwards, the tingling fire reaching her fingers and toes. She twists her hips, turning my body onto my side. I press in hard, releasing my fingers from her but keeping my mouth closed in. I want to savour every part of her orgasm until it is exhausted. She stiffens again, holding this time before releasing out, her body collapsing onto the bed.

I raise myself up, studying her face, reddened with exertion, her eyes still closed. I pause for a moment while her recovery continues. I can't wait for long though, my cock is telling me it needs to be inside her soon. I slide myself upwards, drawing my body up across hers, my cock pressing at the entrance to her pussy. She opens her eyes, the fire of passion still alight.

"No," she says "allow me!"

She pushes me off her with her hips, straddling herself over me, holding my cock aimed into her.

"May I?"

I nod as she eases down slowly, hesitates, rotates her pelvis ensuring that I am well coated in her juices then sinks down taking me fully inside of her. I feel her muscles work internally, alternately squeezing then releasing me. She holds her head high, shoulders back, pushing her boobs forward, her nipples stiff. Her hands are running through her hair; her movements quicken. I quickly realise that there is a strong possibility that she may be wanting to cum again, she appears lost in riding on me.

I reach up to her breasts, she moans loudly in response. This girl is either insatiable or has been in need of a good fuck for a long time! I hold back, but I can tell she is getting close. Her breathing is heavy again but then she is doing all the hard work this time, raising herself up and down, sliding over my cock. I feel her tighten around me. I reach up to her neck, my fingers searching for that spot under her ears. She judders as I find it, sparking me to release myself into her.

She collapses down on me, pushing her hips in hard, her head on my shoulder, her teeth biting in. We contract together as the waves of her orgasm match my own.

I've not had sex like this for years. We appear to be a perfect match, from making her cum so quickly down at the canal side, to getting to know her triggers so easily, to cumming together really the first time. Who is this amazingly sexy creature I stumbled upon on my train journey? She rolls off me.

"You need to hug me now. Tightly. I'm done!" she whispers pulling in close to me.

I draw the bedsheets across us and wrap my arms around her. I feel her melt into me, closing her eyes. Soon she is sleeping, probably the result of her exertions, her orgasms or perhaps the remnants of the alcohol from earlier. I lie for a while enjoying the closeness of the contact, the heat from her body, the scent of her filling my brain. Soon I succumb to my own sleep, contented and fulfilled.

***

I wake to find her gone from my bed but quickly realise that she is in the shower. I turn to check the time, 6.35; she is a morning person. I lie for a minute listening to her, she is singing, not sure what but she sounds happy. I hear the shower turning off and she appears at the foot of the bed, a towel wrapped around her.

"You could have joined me if you had woken! Too late now though, I'm starving. I need my breakfast. Could you nip next door and grab my things please?"

I don't respond, hoping that it wasn't too late. Okay I had missed the shower but ... she opens the towel to expose herself to me.

"If you want this again later, go and get my stuff. I need fed. I need my coffee. And then we'll see what we have time for. Understand?"

I realise that she has a particular manner about her and could probably get me to do anything for her at the moment. I grab my jeans as she stands holding out her door keycard, a wicked grin on her face.

***

We hurry down for breakfast, Melissa turning quite a few heads as she walks through the restaurant. She sees me smiling.

"What?"

I laugh. "Look around! You've got at least half a dozen blokes staring at you!"

"Have I? Why, what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. It just that tight T-shirt and the fact your not wearing anything under it!"

She looks down noticing how stiff her nipples had become, blushing.

"Oops, I didn't think of that! Ah well!"

She stands and walks slowly over to the counter, flaunting herself. She looks amazing in her skinny jeans and T-shirt. I notice how quiet the room has become, shaking my head in amusement. She returns with a plate of croissants and pain au chocolat.

"You complete tease!"

She feigns innocence. "It's for you, Will. Now go and get your breakfast, you'll need your strength."

I return with a big plate. She smiles as I sit then watches me eat. I see her fidgeting in her seat again, a peculiar habit I think.

"Melissa, do you realise that sometimes you can't sit still?"

She laughs. "It's these skinny jeans. They..."

She leans in close and whispers. I almost spit out my coffee at what she tells me! This girl is insatiable! She sits smiling at me as I eat. I am happy to take my time enjoying the looks of jealousy aimed in my direction, from both males and females I must add.

***

She hurries me back up to the room, pushing me down forcibly onto the bed as we enter. She stands over me pulling her T-shirt up over her head, exposing the breasts that had warranted so much attention at breakfast. Straddling over me, unbuttoning my shirt and pulling at my belt, she whispers as she leans in close.

"Prepare for the fucking of your life."

I smile, but flip her over into her back, myself now astride her.

"Actually, no! It's been fast and furious so far. This time it's how I want it. I do hot and erotic remember. This trip was about slow and sensual. You've spiced up your loving, I'm slowing it back down. For the sake of my writing, you understand."