Willing Slave, Unwilling Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LifeonVil
LifeonVil
841 Followers

"May I keep my name master?" She says in barely a whisper, her whole body tensing. It takes me a moment to understand that she's expecting to be hit. A feeling of almost pathological hatred towards the people who 'cared' for her floods through my veins. No one, Human or Vil should react like that when answering a question.

"Of course you may Rose." I take a moment to reign in my anger before continuing. "Will you please look at me?"

At once she lifts her face to mine, I didn't get a chance to see it before but she truly is beautiful. Delicate but perfectly defined, her eyes a startling shade of green. This girl is a masterwork of breeding, a piece of highly detailed art from the hand of a artisan. Direct genetic engineering on the Lower Vil is illegal, but someone with the right eye for it can select almost exactly which traits a newborn will have.

I realise with a start that I can't think of a single free girl who compares to this slave's beauty. And she's mine, to do with as I wish, should I want to fuck her I need only ask. Taking a step back I rapidly rid myself of such thoughts, instead focusing on the one niggling worry that has been on my mind since I first saw her face: Why was this masterpiece of a girl sold cheap?

"Right," I say clearing my throat. "Go and have a shower and do whatever else you need to do. You can use one of my towels for now, I will go and get you something to eat. Any preference?"

She shakes her head a little dazedly, but doesn't move. I notice her eyes start to dart around in panic. "Through there." I point out the door to the bathroom, "And put this on when you're finished." I say, handing her the t-shirt.

"Yes master!" She yelps, before scampering away.

— — —

Rose

I shiver uncontrollably as I step out of the shower, wrapping the soft blue towel around myself in an effort to stop my teeth chattering. Despite the chill I feel significantly less disgusting and besides, being cold is better than being whipped for using Masters hot water.

Standing in front of the mirror I drop the towel, eyeing myself critically. He reacted negatively to my cane marks, but if that was because he disliked the damage to my skin or if it's because he thinks he can do better I don't know. I think my natural markings pleased him though. I wonder if he will play the maze game on my skin? I fight down a shiver of excitement that has nothing to do with the cold.

I push back my hair, making sure to leave the markings under my ears clearly visible. I've not seen my reflection for over a year, and I'm pleased to see I'm for the most part unchanged. Just a little thiner. I'm still Rose, I'm so happy I get to keep my name, it's a connection to my sisters that I will likely never see again. I wonder if the girls got to keep their names? I wonder if they think about me as well?

Shaking my head I grab Masters towel, I shouldn't be thinking about the other girls. I've already had a canning for fussing before leaving them. I need to focus on making the man who's shirt I slip over my head happy now. He's my entire life now.

Emily is waiting for me with a hair dryer in her hand. "My goodness you look so cute in that shirt!" She announces shrilly.

I pause in the doorway, unsure how to respond.

"Don't worry, we are allowed to speak freely in Master Dan's room." She smiles, grabbing my elbow and settling me down on the rug in the centre of the room once again, before starting to dry my hair with such enthusiasm I'm afraid I might lose my head.

"I like your dress." I say tentatively, hoping a compliment might slow her down.

"Thank you!" She replies, waving her fingers through my hair. "Ohhh you smell just like Master Dan."

I frown, there wasn't any other shampoo, I honestly didn't know what else to do. Master didn't specify anything, just to have a shower. "Will I be punished?" I ask, biting my bottom lip.

Emily who is now standing in front of me grimaces, "I don't think Master Dan will physically punish you."

"What, not at all?" I ask alarmed.

"I know, I will try and talk to him." She frowns, "You know how to punish yourself if things start to slip right?"

I nod. But I don't feel confident at all about the prospect of setting my own boundaries. I hope Emily can explain why Lower Vil like us need such strict control, we just can't cope without someone in constant command of us.

"Don't worry." She says, switching off the silent hair dryer. "It's hard for him to understand, but he wants to be a good master, I know it. We just both have to help him, okay?"

I nod.

"Ah, much better." Master announces as he steps through the open door, a plate of colourful food in each hand. I nearly fall face first into the bookshelf in my desperation to achieve the correct kneeling position.

"Careful" Master says quickly, placing a hand on my shoulder to steady me. I look up at him, my cheeks burning. He smiles softly, placing a plate of bright food in front of me. "Eat, relax." He says. I quickly glance at Emily, who smiles and nods.

Slowly, expecting to feel a lash of pain I reach for an orange segment of fruit. I've only seen something like this in pictures, it's fascinating. The texture is strange and squishy, but the taste! It's unlike anything i've ever been given. I close my eyes in ecstasy, letting the sensation wash around my mouth.

I listen to Emily and Master Dan discuss my hair, and all that can be done with it, while I eat. Their conversation holds little interest for me, unlike my sisters I don't much care what's done with my appearance, so long as it doesn't hunt to badly and it pleases my master.

Out of the corner of my eye I catch him feed her a piece of red fruit, causing them both to laugh. Something pinches in my gut and I quickly look away. Suddenly jealous I return to my food, which doesn't seem to taste as nice as it did only a few moments ago. He will feed me like that if I'm obedient I tell myself, deciding to redouble my attempts to impress him.

I finish everything on my plate, rubbing my now full belly happily before taking up the correct kneeling position. I've not eaten since I left the compound. The man transporting me only allowed me short stops to relieve myself before sealing me back into the dark confines at the back of his Anti-grav car. Despite the darkness and rhythmic swaying I found sleep impossible, there was just too much to be excited and anxious about. Not to mention my worry for my lost sisters.

"Rose?" Master says from behind me, I immediately stiffen, dropping my eyes to the now empty plate. "Have you had enough to eat?"

"Yes master, thank you." I accidentally let out a long yawn, clapping my hands to my mouth before returning them shamefully to behind my back.

Emily giggles, picking up my plate. "She will be tired from her journey sir, you should let her rest."

I shake my head quickly, "No master, I can still perform my duties, I'm sorry."

Master ignores me, thanking Emily before showing her from the room. "Right you," he smirks. "Bed and no arguments."

I hasten to comply, I guessed this was coming. But now i'm terrified, what if he's really rough with me? What if it only hurts? We've been trained to please our masters, and it's supposed to feel nice for us. I know being touched can feel nice through explorations with my own fingers while my sisters slept. But what if it's different with another person?

I stop myself before my worries can show on my face, regardless of how things go I will be a good girl for my Master. I won't disappoint him. As long as he's happy with me he won't send me back to the compound and I won't go back to that place. I've seen the sun, and a world full of colours and no one, not even my new master is taking that away from me. Even if the only other route is death.

"Barnaby might climb in with you for a cuddle, just kick him out if he's a pain." My owner says tucking the covers around me.

"Yes Master." I have absolutely no idea what he's talking about, will someone else be using me tonight? The room grows dark as he touches a control beside the bed, the windows blackening. I can just make out Masters shape in the darkness, it looks like he's moving away from me.

"Goodnight Rose," He says softly, before I hear the door close.

"Goodnight Master," I whisper, still slightly stunned. Before rolling over and letting the world melt away.

LifeonVil
LifeonVil
841 Followers
12