Willing to Please

Story Info
He has been using me for his pleasure.
2.4k words
4.54
14.4k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delia365
Delia365
162 Followers

John would be round at 7pm, I was excited and determined to try and look as sexy as possible. I have been seeing John for about 6 months after he had caught me dressed in my sister's clothes. I had gone from fear of him, to wanting him and wanting to please.

I'd selected a white Basque from my mother's underwear draw then from my sister's room i picked out a pair of tight white knickers and white stockings. My sister had a pair of strappy, open toed shoes with two inch heels.

I had a shower using my mother's soap and shampoo, both smelt like lavender.. After drying myself i used moisturiser on my arms and body. The excitement building up inside me.

I put the Basque on, the tightness around my stomach felt amazing. The fabric against my skin made me feel sexy. I stood in front of the mirror just stroking the lace and silk.

I sat on my bed and slipped on the white stockings, gasping with delight as I pulled them slowly up my legs. Attaching the clasps to the stocking tops made me smile, knowing that I was putting them on to please someone else.

I stepped into my sister's knickers, pulling them up and tucking myself under. I couldn't resist looking at myself. The tight knickers and white stockings looked wonderful, the basque felt so sexy.

I sat down at my mother's makeup table, selecting pale pink eye shadow, i used a thick eye liner. The black mascara made my eyes stand out. Bright red lipstick completes the look, i know that he loves it when my lips are bright red.

I put the shoes on and admire myself again, smiling at the girl looking back at me. My hair is dark and short and i use the hairspray to give a tomboyish look. I find a pair of pearl drop, clip on earrings and clip them on, i feel wonderful, excited and can't stop smiling.

A quick dab of perfume and I'm ready. I slip on my mother's silky dressing gown and head downstairs to wait. The feel of the stockings against the dressing gown was amazing, I walk around the kitchen, listening to the heels on the tiles, my tummy twisting at the thought of what will happen when John arrives.

A few minutes after 7pm John arrives. I take a deep breath and open the door. John steps in and closes the door, instantly smiling and shaking his head from side to side. I put my hands on my hips, standing so that my stocking clad leg pokes through the dressing gown.

I ask John if he likes what he sees, he looks me in the face and tells me that I look lovely. I feel myself blush and I say thank you, then turn and walk to the sitting room. I walk slowly, deliberately, wiggling my hips.

He follows me into the sitting room, taking his jacket off as he does so. I turn and face him, my heart racing and excitement building up inside me. He gets close to me, he is taller than me and I have to look up at him. His shirt is tight on his muscular arms and the buttons almost strain against his chest and toned body.

John unties the little belt around my waist, opening the dressing gown. I start to breathe heavy as he pushes the gown from my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. John takes a step back and looks me up and down.

Before I know what is happening John grabs my hand and pulls me through the door and to the stairs. Telling me to go to my parents room. He is right behind me, almost pushing me as I climb the stairs. I open the door to my parents room and step in. John then stops me, turning me round and pulls me to him.

As our eyes meet, i can see the lust in his. John then leans in and kisses me, our lips locked together as our tongues meet. Instantly my arms wrap around John, I'm lost in the moment, wanting the kiss to last forever.

As we kiss John gently pushes me towards the bed until im forced to sit down on the edge of it. I look up at John who says nothing as he starts to unbutton his shirt. I bite my lip at the sight of John's toned chest and his stomach muscles.

Next he takes his trousers and boxer's and pushes them down, his long hard cock standing to attention inches from my face. I want to suck it so bad but he stops me, telling me to lay back and take my knickers off.

John rubs cream onto his hard cock as he watches me, I'm laying on my back staring up at him. He pushes my legs apart, then lift's them up. He strokes my stockings, kissing them as he looks down at me.

No words are spoken as John teases my hole with his helmet. After a minute or so i feel the pop as John enters me. I grip the bed sheets and close my eyes, then I gasp with delight as John slowly eases in to me.

John let's out a groan, gripping my stocking clad legs, and slowly pushes deeper into me. I hold my breath, still gripping the sheets, eyes shut. John Whisper's that I feel tight, telling me how good it feels being inside me.

As he starts to fuck me, i look up at John and say thank you. He doesn't rush, slow deep movements. I moan with pleasure, his long cock feeling incredible inside me. John strokes my stockings, occasionally kissing my legs.

John stops and pulls out of me, lowers my legs and leans over me. He looks me in the eye, then gently kisses me. My body tingles with excitement, and i respond instinctively, kissing John back, and wrapping my arms around him, pulling him close.

John Whispers to me to get further up the bed, hovering over me as I work my way to the middle. As we start to kiss again, John lays on top of me, forcing my legs open. I feel his hard cock pushing against my hole again.

Our mouths interlocked, he pushes into me, i moan but don't break the kiss. I wrap my arms around John, and he slowly starts to fuck me again. He doesn't rush, slow, deep strokes. My legs wrap around him and i feel like a woman being made love to.

We stop kissing and John starts to bite and lick my neck and shoulder. I whisper in his ear, telling him he feels good inside me. I encourage him to fuck me, to cum inside me.

John's arms slide under me and he starts pumping me quicker. I hold him, groaning with pleasure, the air almost being forced out of me. I keep telling him i want more, that I want him to fill me up.

He starts groaning, telling me that he is going to cum in me. I keep encouraging him, holding him close to me, my legs gripping him.

John stiffens, pushing himself up. I look up at him and beg him to cum inside me. John shuts his eyes and moans, pounding me, deep hard thrusts. Then he explodes inside me, grunting loudly, filling me with his cum.

I groan, telling him to give it all to me. John lays back on top of me, panting and gasping with the last few thrusts. I whisper thank you into his ear whilst holding him tightly.

We lay on the bed for a while, my legs still wrapped around him. Finally John pushes himself up, he says nothing as he stares me in the face, then he kisses me again. A slow and gentle kiss. He smiles at me and tells me how wonderful i was, slowly pulling out of me.

As John gets off the bed i can't help but smile. My body tingling and an achey, stretched feeling in my very well used hole. I watch as John dresses, his warm cum slowly oozing out of me.

John looks at me and says that I should clean myself up, sort out my makeup and join him downstairs. He hand's me my knickers and leaves me laying on the bed. As he leaves the room i lay back and stare at the ceiling, smiling at the thought of what just happened.

After sorting myself out I go back downstairs and join him in the sitting room. I pick up the silk gown and put it back on. John is watching TV and drinking a beer, this is usual and I know that I will be kind of ignored for a while.

I sit in silence for a while, waiting to be told what to do next. I'm told to get him another beer and i do as I am told. I hand it to him and he pats the cushion next to him, i instinctively sit down.

I cross my legs and stay silent, folding my arms in front of me. John's hand settles on my knee, then slowly starts to stroke my stockings. I adore the feeling of him stroking my legs when I am in tights or stockings.

It's not long before he is sliding his hand up my inner thigh, making me pant quietly, closing my eyes as I enjoy the soft strokes. His fingers caress my knickers, making me instantly erect, i let out a little groan.

John pulls my leg across his lap, he continues to gently stroke my stockings as he watches the TV. I feel aroused, excited, breathing heavy. John doesn't look at me as he tells me to take off the dressing gown. I wiggle out of it as John let's go of my leg.

He points to the floor in front of him, i know what to do. As i kneel down, John stands up. Nothing is said as I look up at him, and I undo his trousers. He smiles at me and i pull his trousers and underwear down. His long cock is hard, his helmet shiny and oozing.

I lean forward and lick his shaft, producing a gasp from him. I can taste the sex from earlier on his cock. The taste and smell of our previous activity turning me on. I take him in my hand and wrap my warm, wet lips around his helmet.

He calls me a good girl, encouraging me to carry on. I start to suck him, taking more and more of him in my mouth. Using my tongue to tease as my warm mouth sucks. I can't take all of him as he is quite long, but i try, choking with the effort.

His cock is soon covered in lipstick and saliva, i cup his sack and gently squeeze his balls. John put's a hand on my head, talking to me, calling me his bitch, that im a good girl. His moans of pleasure telling me that I must be doing it right.

I feel John tense, i know that he is close to cumming and i increase my efforts. Without warning he shoots cum down my throat. I gag at first but carry on sucking. John gasps loudly with each ejaculation. I manage to not swallow it all, John pulls out of my mouth, still holding my hair. I look up at him and open my mouth, showing him the last of his thick cum on my tongue.

John, breathing heavy, tells me to swallow and i do as im told, showing him my empty mouth. He strokes my face, bends down and kisses me on the lips. I say thank you to him, as i know this pleases him, he calls me a good girl again and tells me to go and sort my makeup out.

After sorting myself out i go back downstairs and put the dressing gown back on. John is naked, drinking his beer and, again, watching the tv. I say nothing and sit down. He ignores me for a while, im used to this and know better than to say anything.

After about half an hour, John suddenly stands up, he pulls me to my feet and drags me round the sofa. I'm bent over the back of the sofa, my knickers are pulled down roughly and I step out of them. The dressing gown is pushed up over my back.

Without a word John pushes his cock into me. I let out a little whimper and then grit my teeth. It's easy for him to enter me because of the sex earlier. He holds my hips and pushes deep into me, holding himself there, as I suck in air through clenched teeth.

John calls me a whore and a bitch, telling me that he is going to give me what i deserve. He pulls out then pushes hard back into me, telling me that it's my fault for wearing girls underwear. I tell him that i am sorry, gasping as he starts to pump me fast and hard.

The moans and noises leaving my mouth are forced out of me as John fucks me hard. I'm on tip toe, arse in the air and face pushed down into the cushions. The pounding getting harder and faster, John growling insults at me.

John groans loudly as he starts to cum, several hard deep thrusts, shooting his warm cum deep inside me. Finally he holds himself in me, panting hard. I grip the sofa, gasping, trying to catch my breath. As John pulls out of me i say thank you.

I'm told to stay where i am as he resumes his place on the sofa. A little of John's cum trickles out of me. Around ten minutes pass, then I'm told to go and sort myself out. When i return John is dressed.

He walks up to me and cuddles me. He tells me that i was wonderful tonight, that i looked really sexy. I thanked him, telling him that i love hearing him saying things like that. He kisses me again, slow and passionate, holding me tightly.

He says that he has to go, telling me that he will be in touch.......

Delia365
Delia365
162 Followers