Willow Finds Her Devotee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sharlean
Sharlean
56 Followers

Willow couldn't believe how incredible it felt to watch as he licked up one leg then the other, teasing her with kisses that she couldn't feel because of her particular paralysis, but her pussy was responding to his tender touch anyway because of the visual effect of it upon her senses.

Sam could not believe how hard and erect her bean was and he could not resist sliding his lips and tongue over the nub, sucking her hard pebble. He licked and stroked the little erection while slowly sliding his finger inside Willow's creamy wet pussy. She was arching up against his mouth, her hands kneading and pulling on his head, and true to her words she was having several mini orgasms all at once. Sam watched her nipples get harder with each swirl of his tongue and lips over her sensitive love nub.

Willow could not believe how incredibly intense Sam's oral homage to her cherry pie was. The sensations radiated from her cunt to her breasts and back, his tongue caused electrical shocks to flow all over her body. She knew that if he kept up his tongue fucking her cherry would spray bath his face in vaginal juices. So, she tried to warn him. Because he was inserting another finger into her pussy and one in her ass, her vaginal walls contracted, expelling her love juice. Willow's whole body arched up as her hands gripped the back of Sam's head pressing him in deeper to her gushing cunt.

Sam quickly adjusted to Willow's love vice on his head as he licked and swallowed much of nectar. He caressed her long legs and kissed her pussy lips as he watched her body convulse in a series of aftershocks as a result of his cunnilingus. He slipped her legs down off of his shoulders. He spread them wider as he stood up to slide his now concrete hard cock inside her pulsating creampie.

Willow braced herself against the arms of her chair and arched up to meet the first intensely slow slide of his cock into her quivering love canal. The sensation was different for her because it spread all over her body. From her breasts to her pussy and back, she responded by hunching down on his cock as it slid in and out of her pulsing sex.

They began to fuck in slow steady motion, his hands holding her legs firmly against his hips as she responded with deep arm dips to get his cock deeper in her womb. Both of them gasped and moaned at the intensity of the feelings that their bodies generated as they engaged in perfect rhythm with each other. In and out, out and in as cherry pie and cock stroked and tingled, pushing towards orgasm.

Willow continued to experience a series of mini orgasms and then she felt her nipples tingle, alerting her that she was getting close to a very intense climax.

Sam thought to himself that this woman's legs may not work but her cunt works perfectly fine. Her muscles seemed to convulse around his cock with each thrust in and out and her juices flowed constant lubrication with his every stroke of her cherry pie. So he felt his ball sac tighten and knew that he was close to unloading his wad of cum and he redoubled his efforts, wanting to make sure that Willow reached that abyss with him.

At that moment Willow's body arched up pressing closer to Sam's as her cunt exploded with another spray of vaginal juices. It was intense because her whole body froze and pressed firmly against his cock while she threw her head back, her mouth open but no sounds coming out, she stared straight into his eyes just as her love canal pulsed and quivered around his cock milking it and bathing it in her cream.

Sam's body responded to her intense sexual release as his cum exploded in her convulsing pussy. The walls of Willow's sex contracted and relaxed around his pumping meat as he unloaded stream after stream of cum into her womb as they both fell into that sexual abyss.

Willow could not believe how very intense sex with Sam was and didn't want him to stop. She let his now flaccid cock slip out of her dripping love canal. He had slid her legs down his side and wrapped his hands around her waist as he picked her up.

Sam did not say a word, he just kissed her lips and walked with her in his arms down to her bedroom. He lay her on the bed and paused to take off her clothes. She attempted to stop him but he moved her hands away. She gave up resisting him and then watched as he took off the remainder of his own clothes.

Again, Sam scooped Willow up into his arms and took her to the bathroom laying her in her huge garden tub. Sam turned on the water and grabbed her bath soap and sponge. After the tub was filled he climbed in beside her and began to bathe her from the soles of her feet to tip of her nose and beyond.

Never had Willow been treated so gently or been so thoroughly touched and caressed by a man. All she did was lay there enjoying the moment, wanting it to last but knowing that it may be fleeting.

Sam wondered what Willow was thinking as she was so quiet. She appeared sad so he asked, "I didn't hurt you did I?"

Willow replied, "No, you didn't."

Sam said, "Then what's going on in that highly intelligent mind of yours?"

Willow did not respond but she pulled him closer and planted feather light kisses over his face and neck. She wanted to show him that she wanted to make love to him again.

Sam didn't want to push the issue so he allowed her to make the next move in their love session. He knew that he was in this relationship for a lifetime even though he suspected that Willow believed that it was only for a moment. Sam smiled to himself though, because he knew that he had the rest of his life to prove it to his Willow tree.

Sharlean
Sharlean
56 Followers
12