Willpowers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Louder. So he can her you," he said and passed his fingers over her clit and she shuddered and blurted,

"Oh god... my pussy is sooooo fucking wet," and now her moans began as he slipped a finger deep and next to her, her husband had turned his back to it all.

And now, fingering her hard, the man was close enough that she could feel the heat off him and the smell of him and the stubble on his neck and chin where the mask had slipped up revealing a small, star-shaped scar, and he continued to fuck her with his hand and her hips continued to buck and her mind whirled.

"Will?" she gasped. "Will. You. Stop... please," she tried to say as their eyes locked and he rubbed her pussy and pulled her hand to his crotch and grinned that smirky grin she knew so well as she involuntarily squeezed his cock once then lifted her hand to his face and, glancing over her shoulder to see that her husband was still hiding from what was happening beside him, pulled the ski mask off.

And it was Will.

Her own son. Broke into his own house. Struck his own father and had him bound, and was now furiously fingering his mother's bare and swollen pussy

When she realized this, that she was in no danger at all, that maybe she hadn't been as discreet in her playtime as she had thought, that he must have seen and watched and heard, her hips began to thrust against his fingers, and she watched as he unzipped his pants with his other hand and his cock, thick and hard and oozing a steady stream of pre-cum presented itself to her.

"No. Will. You. No." She said even as she continued to let him finger her, even as she reached for her son's cock and felt it full in her hand as she slicked its shaft and felt him again pull behind one of her knees so that she was turned sideways on the bed and still she left her legs open when he stood between them.

"God. No. No. Please don't fuck me," she said loudly now and she knew her husband could hear and she continued, "Please Will you... don't please don't fuck my wet pussy."

And her son grabbed her thighs and began to rub the length of his cock along her slit and grind her clit until in one swift motion, he entered her full and deep and she came loudly groaning and grunting as he fucked her harder and harder, "guhn guhn guhn no. Fuck guhn ooooooh fuck your pussy. Fuck it fuck it." And now their bodies were slapping and the bed was shaking and she heard the thump as her husband fell off the other side and now the whole bed was theirs, and her son moved her to the middle and she lifted and spread as wide as she could and let him fuck her and fuck her as she talked to him, "mmmmmmmuhhhh other fuck my pussy. Fuck your pussssssy. Oh god oh god oh goawwwwwwwww" and he exploded inside her as her insides turned to jelly, and her pussy gripped and contracted and milked and gaped and contracted again until they both lay spent and breathing heavily.

When they had caught their breath, Will stood and zipped himself back into his jeans. He looked around the floor and found his mask and his mother's t-shirt. He tossed it to her, pulled the mask back on and kissed her on the top of her head.

"I'll be home day-after-tomorrow," he whispered in her ear and left the room.

A few minutes passed as she struggled to control the shaking in her legs, but finally she was able to stand and walk around the other side of the bed to find her husband.

"He's gone. I'll go find something to cut the tape off," and she turned and headed downstairs where she grabbed a sharp knife, and headed back, only slightly distracted by the vacuum cleaner as she passed it.

12