Wilma

Story Info
Dancing leads to a revival.
1.7k words
4.47
5.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers

Hi, A word of caution. I like to think that the mind is our greatest sex organ. So I try to leave out the graphic details then you can use a little imagination.

Wilma

Dancing leads to a revival

My wife and I used to go to this bar in the pan handle of Oklahoma on Friday nights and dance to local bands. I wasn't very good but she enjoyed it so much I had to chin up and do my best. Over several months there was another couple about our age that showed on a regular basis and over a period of time we became friends. As things developed after dancing we would stop for a light meal before going home. The conversation was always light and enjoyable. Both of them were intelligent, so it was pleasant to share an hour or so with them.

Then Cat developed cancer and after a short struggle passed away, I was a broken man and life went downhill. After about a year I was starting to come around. Life was becoming acceptable at least a little bit. I was shopping for groceries when I ran into Wilma. When Cat was dying both her and Charles tried their best to help me but after she passed I lost touch with them. As she hugged me and cried on my shoulder and I cried on hers. After she wiped her eyes and I blew my nose we went to the little deli in the store.

It turned out that Charles had broken his hip and then was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. Now he was in a nursing home and didn't know anybody. It was a heart breaking story. I could only offer my condolences and ask if there was anything I could do to help. "Well actually there is something you can do. If you're willing that is?"

"If I can, I would be happy to help. I'm a fair fixit man. You know, oil the hinges, hang curtains, and fix a leaky faucet, that type of thing."

"Actually our son, he's married now, but his dad taught him those skills and he comes around regularly, so I'm good there." She paused for a long time and I was starting to think that maybe she had lost some brain cells also. Then she smiled like she used to, only with a tear in her eyes and asked, "Would you take me to dancing? At Harold's? I would love to do it one more time. I miss the music and the whirling and happy times so much. Just one time for old times' sake...please."

It was the best thing she could have asked me. "I would be honored. When can we do it, this coming Friday maybe? I can pick you up, say maybe around seven. No let's have dinner first. We can go to the Chinese buffet at Wong's. No that's to filling. How about the salad bar at the hotel? They have a shrimp dinner that's not too heavy. I promise to try and not step on your toes. "

It was all set, we had dinner and then danced. It was great. We laughed, had a few drinks and danced some more. When I took her home and remembering my manners escorted her to her door. As I started to leave she touched my arm, "Can we maybe do it again? I had such a good time. It was almost like before when we were all together."

I floated home on a cloud. I was happy, real happy, for the first time in ages. The second dance date turned into a third and then a forth. At the end of the last dance on that forth date, I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Just a peck was all it was. She pulled back and looked at me with big eyes and a look of shock. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. But when Cat and I danced I always gave her little kiss at the end. I'm really sorry, please forgive me. I promise it won't happen again."

"Will you do it again? Kiss me again. I liked it."

I did it, one more kiss and just a touch more pressure.

"Thank you. I think that was a good end to this dance."

When I walked her to her door that night I kissed her lightly one more time before she went inside. I had no idea where it might lead but that night I masturbated for the first time in months. The next morning when I fired up my computer a message was waiting for me. Wilma must have sent it last night thanking me for the evening. She said she had a wonderful time and could we do it again next week?

I answered her right back saying yes I was ready to do it all over again. In the back of my brain I was hoping for another kiss or two.

It was a long week waiting for Friday to come around again. We danced most of the dances and I gave her another light kiss as the last song was being played. When I took her to her door she unlocked it and turned to me and lifted her chin. I expected another light kiss and was surprised when she put a hand behind my head and gave me a deep kiss. No tongue but still a kiss with meaning. "Thank you Bob...I had a lovely time. Next week?"

I was so hard that it only took a few minutes before my climax overwhelmed me later that night. Was I falling into something? Her kiss that night held a promise and was I ready to find out what it was?

For the next month we went to Harold's every Friday night. I would give her a light kiss her at the end of the dance and she would want a deep one at her door. Me...I would fantasize and masturbate, sometimes two or three nights a week after our dates. Once on Friday night and then more as the week progressed.

When she texted me on Wednesday to confirm our upcoming Friday night it came to a head. She asked if maybe I was interested in spending a little more time together after the dance. She had beer in the fridge and maybe we could talk a little, if I was interested that is.

I answered back that I thought it was a great idea. I could bring wine if she would like. No wine, she answered back beer was good enough for her. I liked it she could speak her mind, not some brainless bimbo. But then I already knew that.

That night we only danced maybe every song. I was on pins and needles all night wondering what was in store later. It didn't take long to find out. The door was barely shut when she turned to me and asked, "You want to go to bed now or after a beer?"

Did I mention that I like a woman that can speak her mind? It was a great question. Did I want a beer or sex? "Which way is it to your bedroom? I can drink beer any time."

It was wonderful. She was enthusiastic and flexible. We may have done most of things possible between two consenting adults. Fingers and tongues in so many places. Licking and sucking all those locations that feel so good when licked or sucked. Being of that age one orgasm a night is normally all I can handle so I tried to pace myself. But that didn't stop me from giving her three of them before I couldn't hold back any longer. As I was collapsing next to her she asked, "Finally...I was starting to think Superman was fucking me... Oh for gripes sake, did I just say that?"

"You did. Thank you that was the best compliment I have ever received. It beats the Silver Star all to pieces.

Wilma fell asleep in my arms. About three in the morning I woke around five with a full bladder and tried to sneak out of her bed. "Where do you think you're going Bob?"

"I need the bathroom...real bad."

"Planning on coming back when you're done?"

"What are your neighbors going to think if my car is in the driveway this morning?"

"Fuck em. It's my driveway. I can park whatever I want in it."

I crawled back in and cuddled with her. "You ready for another round?" she asked me. "If I can get it up will you give it to me?"

It took a little effort but I was up and ready after a little work on her part. The things a tongue and lips can do are amazing. She was asking for more and harder and I gave it to her. With stamina I didn't know I had anymore I gave her one good ride from many positions. As I was getting near that time she had a hand down between us working her magic button. And we came almost at the same time. I crashed down on the bed next to her. She rolled over and pulled me in close. "Ready for breakfast or do you want to recover for a bit?"

It developed into a long and enjoyable relationship. Charles passed away and she sold her home and moved in with me. We never married. She had her finances and wanted it to go to her children. I had the same concerns so it worked out for both of us.

As I write this we no longer go dancing. Arthritis has slowed us down. And my penis no longer jumps up at the thought of sex. When it does stand up it takes a bit of effort on her part to bring it to a satisfactory conclusion. But I still enjoy it even if she just gives me a little suck or two. So when we are in the mood we share. She does me for a bit and I do her until she begs me to stop. It is amazing she can still have regular orgasms but she confesses that one is all she wants these days.

The end

Please vote and share your thoughts on this little tale. Thanks.

tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers