Wilson Fucked and Creampied My Wife

Story Info
My cousin Wilson fucked my wife and creampied her multiple times.
2.1k words
4.28
34.5k
71
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's no argument when I say I married a perfect woman, in terms of respect, home making, beauty, up bringing, caring and self-control.

My wife Gwen is a woman that makes any man start thinking of marriage the moment they see her.

She is 5.8ft in height, moderate breast with large nipples, moderate waist and ass, light in complexion, deep belly button and pretty thick pussy lips that gets really wet. I and Gwen got married at the age of 25yrs and as at the time of our first share we were just 4yrs old in marriage and the love just kept growing.

Although I love Gwen my wife so much and she loved me too, there's always been this strong fantasy to see her with another man and it kept getting stronger as we grew together. I started looking for ways to make her fulfill my fantasy even though I was scared of her reaction as she was so reserved and had been raised by a strong Christian parent.

All that changed when I came across an article online on how to introduce one's wife into sharing and swinging lifestyle.

I started with making her imagine she was being fucked by another man when ever we were making love. At first she was worried but gradually relaxed herself as she began to see how hot our love sections became whenever I told her to imagine.

I also started making her watch threesome and cuckold porn which made her so wet afterwards.

One day we were watching a cuckold porn of a wife getting drilled by a stranger while the husband jerked on his own cock watching the wife get fucked when my wife looked into my eyes and asked me if I could really stand and watch another man have sex with her. But before the question landed I screamed a passionate yes. She didn't believe me so I told her clearly that I have always fantasized about it and it turned me on and that I would give anything to just watch it happen.

My wife was apparently turned on too because her next question was with whom would she do it with. Then I told her with anyone she was comfortable with. That night we had a blast of love making while discussing on the subject and that was when she told me she would fulfill my fantasy if I would provide the other man but that she would not engage in sex with the man if she wasn't comfortable with him.

I already had someone in mind whom I knew would be willing to sleep with her and she would also be comfortable with as they've always had a good rapport and that was my male cousin Wilson.

Wilson and I have had same room sex with girls back then before marriage and I had confidence in him to perform as he was very good in bed.

My cousin and I have the same length of cock 7' inches in length but his was way more thicker and had a large mushroom-like head that makes mine look like a small sword.

I knew my wife would enjoy sex with him as other girls in the past did but only if she agrees as Wilson was my cousin.

I told my wife about my cousin and to my surprise she said to set it up if I was really sure of what I wanted.

I called my Wilson that evening and told him everything on phone and he agreed for a meet at his house that Friday weekend.

I had to take my wife to a clothing store in preparation for that Friday as we were still three days away. That Friday came, so I and my pretty wife Gwen, packed our clothes to change for two nights then drove off to my cousin's house.

We arrived at my cousin's house by 6:30pm with Gwen wearing a yellow color knee-length gown that promoted her shape and beauty.

Wilson welcomed us in and offered us drinks as we relaxed and started having different conversations.

Although we were engaged with our drinks and conversation, I couldn't stop noticing Wilson staring and smiling at my wife every once and then.

I saw that the alcohol had gotten into my wife's system because she started feeling sleepy so she had to excuse herself to the guest room while I and Wilson stayed back drinking and chatting about old times.

By 10.pm. I started feeling dizzy so I asked Wilson how we should start with the sex and he told me not to rush myself as we still had enough time and I was already feeling really sleepy from the alcohol. I left him in the sitting room to join my wife Gwen in the guest room we were given. The moment I got into the room I fell on the bed and slept off with Gwen lying not far from me on the King-sized bed. She was trying to say something to me but I could not hear a thing as I was already drunk.I woke up around 12:15am to sloppy sounds and movements on our bed, so I turned my face towards the sound and movements only to realize what was happening.

The sleeves of my wife's gown was pulled down exposing her smooth breast and the helm of her gown was raised up to her waist while Wilson was sucking on her nipples with his thick cock burried deep inside my wife's vagina and was gradually grinding into her with long strokes while my wife held on tight to the bed sheet with her eyes closed.

Wilson turned his eyes towards my direction and smiled when he saw that I was awake but altered no word, Instead he kept grinding into my wife's pussy with longer strokes.

I could not hold myself anymore as my cock was about to burst in my shots so I had to slowly step off the bed, took off my shots, position myself behind Wilson and my wife while I jerked on my cock.

From my position now I could see my wife's vagina lips gripping the thick mushroom head of Wilson's cock as he almost drew out of my wife's vagina but grinded back into her.

I looked closely to see that my wife was dripping wet with her pussy juice all over her ass-chick and on the bed. So the sound that woke me up was the wet sound of my wife's vagina as Wilson penetrated her over and over again.

It was clear that my wife had gotten several orgasms before I woke up but that didn't stop her from vibrating and gasping as she had another orgasm while Wilson just kept grinding into her without giving me any attention. Just as I was about to signal him not to cum inside her, he made one more thrust then froze. I saw his cock twitching as he released streams of sperm into my wife's vagina and into her womb. The sight of him putting his sperm in my wife sent electric into my brain as I immediately started ejaculating all over the floor and that was when my wife raised up her head towards me to see me jerking on my cock.

She was surprised that I had been awake and watching which made her start feeling somewhat guilty and shy but I climbed back up on the bed and started kissing her with Wilson still lying on her with his cock still buried in her vagina. Wilson stood up, withdrew his cock and went into our bathroom to wash up himself as he was now covered in sweat and my wife's vagina juice.

When my cousin had gone to the bathroom, I asked my wife how she felt and she told me she was okay so we kissed a bit more before she stood up to go wash up herself.

Caught up in the moment, she forgot that my cousin Wilson was still in the bathroom and she felt shy when she opened the door and saw him still inside. She was about to step back out but Wilson told her not to worry as the bathroom was very big for the both of them so she went in to wash up.

After about 5mins, I didn't know what happened while I was waiting for her but I started hearing noises from the bathroom. I quickly walked to the door, opened it and there they were. My wife was standing with her back to the wall with Wilson standing in front of her holding up her left leg with his cock deep inside my wife's vagina again. This time, Wilson was pumping his cock into her, deeply, with long strokes while my wife was heavily moaning. He fucked and kissed her on standing-missionary position for another 25mins before I heard my wife starting to make squirming sounds as she was having serious orgasmic seizure while Wilson just kept fucking her with her hands holding on to his shoulders for more support. As I was about to burst my nut on the floor again I saw Wilson froze in one last penetration and started filling my wife's vagina and womb again with his sperm. As he withdrew his thick cock from my wife's vagina, there was this plop sound and streams of sperm gushed out of my wife's vagina.

Gwen almost fell as her legs were wobbling after all the whole orgasm she's had so we both had to support her to the bed after washing up.

We all lay on the bed exhausted and this was around 3am.I woke up around 7:25am but couldn't find my wife and Wilson on the bed. So I got up to walk to the sitting room where I was hearing sounds from the TV set. I was walking past the kitchen when I noticed that my wife was standing by the kitchen cabinets with her mouth widely open and a cup in her right hand, with her waist down to her feet covered by a kitchen table so I had to walk closer without her been aware only to see the reason for her opened mouth. There it was. Wilson was under her legs, sucking her pussy vigorously. I couldn't hold my shock so before I knew it I had already exclaimed the word "again?" That was when my wife noticed me and was afraid that I was angry but I assured her I wasn't angry just that I was surprised of the energy of my cousin and her ability to withstand him.

My wife while still being sucked started confessing to me how my cousin just kept touching her vagina and before she knew it, he was already fucking her hard and that my cousin had fucked her two more times this morning before my waking up. She said Wilson insisted that he sucked her clean after the last fuck and that was what he was doing before I came along. I just smiled and told her I love her even more then she smiled and said she loves me too. Before the end of our weekend visit, Wilson fucked my wife in the sitting room while we were watching a movie, he fucked her in our guest room after I and my wife might have just finished making love and I would be asleep, he fucked her in the washer room where she was trying to wash our undies. Wilson fucked and always creampied my wife whenever and wherever he wanted. All he had to do was finger-tease her pussy a little bit and start penetrating her when she was wet and my shy wife Gwen kept allowing him as she was also enjoying it.

On Sunday Evening, which was the end of our weekend, we had to pack our bags. My wife was now sexually free with Wilson. She had put on a provocative mini skirt and had gone to the sitting room to wait for me while I got dressed. I finished up and went to join her in the sitting room where she was waiting for me only to see that Wilson had pulled her skirt up to her waist with her white cotton pant slide to the side and was fucking my wife from behind while they were both standing. I had to wait for him to finish while he kept commenting on how wet and tight my wife's vagina was. All Gwen could do was moan heavily. They finished fucking and we bid him bye.

We stopped by the pharmacy to buy her some after-sex pills and by the time we got home my wife was so exhausted from having so much orgasm that she just went to bed and slept the whole evening till I went to work the next morning. I called her from work to know how she was and she said she was okay and so began another busy work week for me but this time I had the pictures of Wilson fucking my wife to get me through the busy week.