Intern to Slut Program Ch. 01

Story Info
Teen intern gets punished for forgetting the rules.
1.4k words
4.4
40k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I worked on this story on and off for about 2 years. As readers of my previous story know, I need to take frequent breaks because writing these stories for you is so arousing. This one was no different. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

*

Jade ran into Mr. Winchester's office, out of breath, her ample cleavage rising and falling enticingly.

"I found her!" Jade declared triumphantly. "She is a straight-A student, plays the violin, and is a gymnast."

Darren Winchester looked up from his desk at his newly promoted senior intern. She was about to graduate from high school, where she had been a straight-A student and head cheerleader.

Though school was out, Jade wore her private school uniform: a white button-down blouse, navy cardigan, navy and red tartan skirt, and black high heels. Following Mr. Winchester's workplace rules, Jade's skirt was 8 inches above the knee, and her blouse was unbuttoned to reveal her tanned cleavage and lacy black bra. Her long, dark brown hair was in a high ponytail, and her bright green eyes, her namesake, sparkled with excitement.

"Tell me more," Darren ordered calmly.

"Her name is Alexis, she writes short stories, and she will be a senior at Clayton Prep in September. Rumor has it that she's a virgin too," Jade told him.

Jade's task was to find a new junior intern for Winchester Publishing's high school internship program. As the owner, 44-year-old Darren Winchester relied on a steady stream of high school interns to keep him informed on the young adult fiction market.

Each year, he hired two high school interns to assist him for two years each. The first year consisted of a lot of training, reading manuscripts, and personal assisting. During the second year, the intern received an opportunity to have a book edited and published. It was an excellent program for budding writers and editors. Over the years, several of Mr. Winchester's interns had gone on to become best-selling authors.

Each June, the junior intern would be promoted to senior intern, and her first duty was to find the next junior intern. Darren had rigid requirements for his interns and due to the coveted nature of the internship, had girls lining up aspiring to serve him. This year, the pool of girls was vast as usual, but Jade had had difficulty fulfilling all the requirements.

"Excellent work, Jade, well done. Arrange for an interview late Friday afternoon. Ensure she's aware of the expectations. You remember how it goes."

Jade smiled and turned to leave.

"Oh, Jade, before you leave..." Darren looked at her sternly. "Don't think that just because you have found your replacement, your duties have ceased."

Jade nodded, her ponytail bobbing. She walked over to his desk and stood in front of him. He carefully examined his 5'4" intern starting at her tall, black heels and up to her long, toned legs. Darren paused at the base of her short skirt and ran his hands up her thighs until he could feel that she was abiding by his no-panty rule. Her pussy lips were sticky with wetness, and she moaned softly as he gently probed her shaved pussy.

"In your excitement, you forgot an important rule, Jade," he admonished.

Jade's eyes opened wide with realization.

"I'm sorry, sir," Jade apologized. "I have just been searching for the perfect girl for so long and didn't think I would find her. I was so excited that I forgot to address you as sir."

"You know that I have to punish you now. On my lap."

Jade obediently lay down on Mr. Winchester's lap and felt his hardening cock against her stomach. He didn't do anything at first, just stared at the tantalizing nineteen-year-old body before him. Jade's skirt barely covered her curvy and pert ass. Her long, tanned legs stretched out in front of him, parted slightly. He slid his hand up and down her legs, appreciating the feel of her soft skin. Jade squirmed beneath him, her stomach rubbing against his hard cock. Darren lifted her skirt to reveal her beautiful and enticing ass. Jade inhaled quickly; she knew what was coming.

SMACK!

SMACK!

As he spanked her, Jade let out little whimpers of pain. Darren rubbed the redness on her cheeks to soothe her and reached down between her legs. He found her young pussy dripping wet and rubbed her hard, little clit. Jade began to moan with pleasure. His cock was fully erect against her stomach, and she began to squirm even more.

SMACK!

SMACK!

"Please, sir. Please..." Jade begged for more.

"Everyone thinks you're a perfect, well-behaved, straight-A student, Jade. But I know what you really are, don't I?"

Darren slowly put a finger into Jade's tight, wet, pussy.

"Yes, sir." Jade started thrusting her pussy against his finger.

"You're a naughty, filthy, little slut who just wants to be used." He inserted a second finger, and Jade moaned louder. She felt so dirty being finger fucked by her older boss, and it made her even wetter.

"I'm your naughty slut. Please fuck me, sir!" Darren flipped her over and laid her on his desk. Her legs were spread, and her bare pussy was glistening. She arched her back, thrusting her beautiful, full cleavage at him. He removed his fingers from her pussy, ignoring her protests.

He wiped his sticky fingers on her cleavage and unbuttoned her tight blouse. Jade swiftly shed her blouse and cardigan. He rubbed her nipples through her black lace bra, eliciting more moans from Jade. She reached back to undo her bra, writhing with desire and dripping her juices onto his desk and papers.

Darren removed his hands, to Jade's dismay, and admired his handiwork. Here was this sexy, wanton, nineteen-year-old laying on his desk with her short skirt bunched up around her waist. She was begging for release and would do anything he wanted. He sat back on his chair and relished the power.

"Jade, climb onto my cock and ride it." Hurriedly, Jade got down from the desk and straddled her older boss. She reached down to unzip his pants and lovingly pulled out his thick, 7-inch cock. She slowly guided it into her dripping wet pussy and began to ride him, her glorious C-cup tits bouncing in his face.

She moaned with pleasure as he squeezed her ass as she rode him. Her nipples were hard. Her pussy was wet. She needed to cum so badly, and she was getting so close.

"Stop." Jade's face flashed with a rash of emotions: lust, defiance, frustration, and finally, resignation. Obediently, she stopped riding him.

I've trained her so well, Darren thought, with satisfaction. A year ago, Jade had come to him as a smart and sexy, yet arrogant, 18-year-old. She was hot, and she knew it. It had been a long year of teaching her obedience without killing her slut instincts. It had been hard work to turn her into the perfect little slut before him. He reveled in the satisfaction.

"Pleasure me with your mouth," Darren ordered.

Jade immediately dropped to her knees, legs spread wide. She started sucking her boss' cock, tasting her own pussy juices. She swirled her tongue around the head as she sucked, eliciting a groan from her boss.

Darren grabbed her ponytail, wrapped it around his fist, and pushed her head down. Jade immediately choked and gagged, her spit dripping directly onto her juicy tits. With her mouth stretched around Darren's massive cock, her pussy juices dripping onto the carpet, Jade felt like such a slut, and it made her pussy gush even more. She helplessly grinded her hips against the air.

Just as he was about to explode, Darren roughly pulled Jade up and turned her around on his desk. He spread her legs, crudely entered Jade's tight, dripping wet pussy, and thrust hard. He reached around and grabbed her tits, lifting her up as he rammed her tight pussy.

Jade was crazed with lust and could barely think. She lifted her left leg onto the desk so her boss could fuck her harder. His thick cock filled her tight, wet pussy, and she could feel his cock hitting her g-spot with every thrust.

Darren again grabbed Jade's ponytail with his left hand and pulled her back to him. Jade's ample breast filled his right hand, and he squeezed roughly.

Jade screamed loudly with pleasure as she came. Her boss erupted inside of her a few seconds later. He watched with satisfaction as his cum leaked out of her. As she came down from her orgasm, he stroked her hair as one might affectionately stroke a pet.

"Clean yourself up in my private bathroom, Jade. And set up the meeting with Alexis for Friday."

"Yes, sir." Jade gathered her clothes and walked to the bathroom, feeling thoroughly well-fucked.