Winding Creek Pt. 07 - Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDDebaum
JDDebaum
59 Followers

The tremblin' woman slowly turned over, her fearful green eyes wide n never leavin' the black cock that was soon to be deep inside her. She gentle shook her head.

"Open up girl."

She paused, not wantin' a black man... Then slowly parted her thighs.

"Wider."

The candlelight around them made her puffy, slow openin' folds sparkle just a bit between the tangle of hair.

"My, my my..."

His calloused fingers slid up the inside of her cream coloret thighs: stroked the smooth, soft skin. Steppin' free of his wool pants, he slid his hands under her knees n over her thighs. Long, hard fingers pulled her body closer. Her hands lay near the sides of her head, her red painted lips trembled.

"You even smell fresh whore."

Fillin' his hand, he slow dragged the tip of pecker through her sweatin', dark pink

n open pussy. Starin' into her eyes, he found n set the end of his need against the entrance to her body n pushed...

She tried to stay still, pullin' her knees back: her body n mind refused her. This was a black man now pushin' slow inside her. Her pussy started to twist n turn. He leered down at her, his hands closin' tighter behind her knees n pushed again.

"N-nooooo..."

He slow rocked his hips, his cock edging deeper.

"Pleeeaassse..."

He waited. Kissed the inside of her bobbin' calf just below her knee. Pushin' her legs farther open, he lunged hard. A breathless silent scream filled the room. He dropped his mouth to cover hers. She struggled to take catch her breath as his hips moved back... And then fell hard again...

----------------------------------------------------- 0 -----------------------------------------------------------

Lucas Blake pushed back from the red checkered cloth n empty plate, pickt up his fresh filled coffee cup and started for the door of the eatery.

"Fine breakfast Helga. Thank you."

The blonde n gray haired German woman stuck her round, beamin' face from inside the kitchen.

"Tank you, Mr. Blake."

She n her husband were both happy this mornin'. They no longer owed the new owner of the eatery, bar n hotel anything after giving their word to stay on. He'd forgiven 'em their indenture agreement to Mike McCarthy, raised their low pay n tolt Fritz to hire someone to launder the linens n clean the rooms.

Steppin' into the early mornin' light, Lucas smiled into the glowin' sun-up. He'd thought it through, well most of it, n decided he'd stay in town fer a few days. Fritz was finisht sweepin' the walk outside the eatery n Rusty Nail n were close to it in front of the hotel. He'd polisht both chairs on either side of the shuttered doors of the Nail n placed a table twixt 'em as Lucas had askt.

It were to serve as Lucas's first office.

Smoke were already headet to Jim Crawfords place n then home to the ranch after his second cup of coffee. It had been a long nite for Lucas n Smoke Garcia. They'd settled on Smokes new home, some hundred yards from Luke's house, long opposite the barn n corrals and angled a touch from the old sycamore. Smoke would be headin' for Gonzales to fetch Luna's son after Pickett's arrival. The Judge was near due, n ma'be already here keppin' company with the widow Billings.

Lucas was pleased with the early risin' of the Tinkers. Both father n son were doin' what had to be done around the far-off livery. There was movement at the Nelson's Mercantile. The blinds were up, but the closed sign still decorated the half glass door.

Lucas had no more then settlet when Jacob Russell step into the mornin' lite from the hotel.

"You even sleep Lucas."

"Sum."

"Smoke?"

"Things that need to done."

The tall, lean man extendet his hand. Lucas took it.

"Figred you'd still be gettin' acquainted with Miss Sally."

Jacob smiled.

"That's one fine piece of ass Lucas..."

Lucas slow shook his head.

"... got them nice fat titties... Tite little pussy... Damn! That gal near wore my ass out."

Helga stoppt some three feet away, blacked bottom coffee pot in one hand n cup in the other. A startled Jacob mumbled his embarrassment.

"R'fill Mr. Blake?"

"Please."

The wide hipped woman refilled Luke's cup 'fore settin' Jacob's cup n fillin' it. Smilin' at Lucas, she quick stept away.

"Sorry Lucas."

"It's gonna be a long day fer me Jacob. I'd appreciate it if you kept a half an eye out for me."

"Yes sir. You want me here?"

"For a bit. Then grab some breakfast n settle at the barber shop if you would."

"I'll not be havin' breakfast Lucas."

Jacob lookt at the eatery door n shrugged his shoulders. Luke chuckled a bit.

"Good enough..."

--------------------------------------------------------- 0 -----------------------------------------------------

Tiffany Ann had slept late. After Luna lettin' her know Lucas were fine n a second cup of Luna's tea, she fell hard asleep... Maybe one of the best sleeps she'd had since returnin' to the ranch. Now she just lingered in bed, thinkin' about yesterday n how Lucas had taken control of her mind n then her body. She knew now that he'd always had her heart.

She smiled thinking how proud he were of her quick taken to ridin' again. She loved the feel of a horse between her legs, making her body come alive. Then Lucas making her face Tom with no more then a motionin' of his hand. How Lucas was proud of the way she handled herself with Tom n then how he made her face her fears. She still wondered about the hole he'd made her dig to bury 'em...

Truthfully though, it did make her feel better.

Then she thought about how he'd made love to her. How his eyes glowed when she teased 'im and they did it for the third time. He loved her for what she were. He wanted her to be her. Expected it. He told her if she ever wanted him to know he'd listen; but the past were the past.

She let her fingers lightly cross her cheek, the softness of her neck n then slip under the sheet she was wrapped up in.

She circled her nipple a bit, feeling it tighten, enjoying the easy trembling rush through her body. Lucas let her do this again. Told her she should be her own self. She tweaked the taut, tender tip...

"Mmmmmm."

...then across her tummy. She near giggled when she thought of how Lucas had teased her belly button, circling n stabbing like he were... It was ok to say it now... F-fucking her tummy. Fucking. That was they did the second time, Lucas starting easy n then driving into her from behind n then her on top and then...

Her fingers found her damp slit. Then lower, her hard little clitty. She lightly circled it... tapping it... then lower. Her sweet little pussy as L.B. called it. She were sensitive there... Tender n a bit sore. It was a good soreness though. Her body shook as she lightly, ever so lightly, stoked her swollen petals: the petals of her sweet little pussy...

--------------------------------------------------------- 0 ------------------------------------------------------

Jim Crawford wondered why he were summoned to see Lucas at first light... By Smoke Garcia no less... N then Lucas were in town?

Didn't matter, but he were wonderin'.

Life were good for him and his since the tall, wide shouldered Lucas Blake had returned to Winding Creek. He were busy from dusk to dawn now, but pleased with the gold n script he were makin' and earnin' the respect of those around him.

Jim had near ten men workin' for him now, all busy n happy to be doin' it. He'd even found a mason. A few were farmers, learnin' what they could while their's worked their farm. Most were young men learnin' a trade. Jim were always understandin' when their presence were needed at home n they mite need a little time to tend to it.

Hell, he had a list of those that wanted to work for 'im!

His own sons were now tendin' to details. His oldest pleased he could concentrate on his wood workin n carvin'. The younger workin' with paper n ink when not tendin' the farm with his other brother n two sisters. Even his Missus were happy, seldom refusin' when he wanted intimate relations.

He was smilin' as he rode into town n saw Lucas speakin' with someone, both settin' at a table in front of the shuttered Rusty Nail. He tied Bonehead at the far end of the hotel's hitch rail n waited quietly fer Lucas to motion him over. He was surprised when it were less than a flip of a white tail deer's goodbye when he did. Lucas stood as he neared, extendin' his hand.

"Thanks fer comin' Jim."

Jim took Luke's hand first n covered it with his other.

"You're most welcome Lucas."

They enjoyed their meetin' for a moment.

"I want you to meet Jacob Russell. He'll be joinin' us here in Winding Creek. Jacob, this is Jim Crawford, the best carpenter in town."

When the carpenter released his friend's hand, he extended it to Jacob.

"My pleasure."

Luke smiled.

"I know of many that might disagree with that Lucas."

After taking the man's hand that were possibly stronger than his own, Jacob excused himself.

"I think Helga may have forgiven me by now."

Luke slapped him on the shoulder as he passed to enter the eatery. Jim had not more than set when the bristlin' Helga appeared with another cup n filled it for Jim. Luke finally settled.

"Jim, Smokes gonna need a house next to mine. He n his future wife are most likely settin' stakes where right now. The widow Sifuentes will tell you what she wants. I know you'll do all you can to please her. Take your time with the woman Jim. She'll not pester you, but I'd appreciate your keepin' a tite eye on whoever you charge to do the job."

Luke's friend lookt hard at him.

"I'll be there my own self Lucas. How quick you want it?"

Luke knew the man well sittin' across from him n was more than pleased to call him friend.

"Smoke will tending business fer me in Gonzales soon. Any way we can consider it a weddin' present when he gets back."

Jim slow smiled.

"I'll have to steal some lumber meant fer the courthouse n such..."

Lucas rapped hard on the wall behind 'im. Helga was already on her way havin' already learnet about Mr. Blake n were lingerin' near the eatery entry door.

"Steak n eggs for my friend Helga."

"Of coorse, Mr. Blake."

*

Lucas enjoyed the time he spent with Jim Crawford as the man shared his life openly. Luke thought of the cradle gifted to 'im on his weddin' day: the carved cigar box n the squat bowled pipe in Patch's saddle bags. Reachin' into his black coat pocket, he searched the rawhide pouch for five ten-dollar gold pieces. Rollin' them in a stack in his long fingers, he placet them in front of the carpenter.

"I'd like for you n yur Missus to join me for supper... Maybe tomorrow nite. I'll have Helga make us sumthing special."

Jim Crawford looked at the generous gift, smiled softly n slid it back to Lucas.

"Say about six for that dinner Lucas?"

Lucas Blake smilet n extended his hand...

----------------------------------------------------- 0 ---------------------------------------------------------

Stephen 'Quick' Bennett finished harnessin' Gumdrop, the favored gelding fer buckboard n carriage use by the Blakes. He'd brusht his coal black mane n tail until it shone like the dew-covered grass in the mornin. The horse reminded him of Smoke Garcia, powerfully built n dark. He often wondered how the decision was made to castrate the magnificent animal.

He'd already taken his bath in the creek, combt his hair n dressed in the best clothes he owned after launderin' them twice n stichin' his worn checkered shirt. He were a little tired form the long day before. The practin' with Smoke's Colt Dragoon: the testin' of his cypherin' n writin' by Miss Linda... Then the arrival of Jacob Rusell. Smokes settin' all the hands to protect the ranch n him sittin' with J.D.s own long gun as it grew gray n wet from a slow fallin' rain.

But all that seemed long ago after he heard Mr. Nelson refer to 'im as Mr. Bennett. Then Miss Linda callin' hm by his given name. He wondered how Mrs. Nelson were gonna act when she n her husband learnt he were Mr. Bennett. He now had right to pick n chose whatever he wanted from their mercantile. He thought of all the beautiful shirts n nice pants that he could only run his fingers over before the hateful woman would shoo him away n demand to know just what he wanted...

Mr. Stephen Bennett would soon have a new shirt n a long-needed pair of britches. He might even have some socks fashioned by the Murphy girls who often worket for the Nelsons.

Takin' Gumdrop by his halter, he led horse n carriage to sit ready for Miss Luna. She n Smoke Garcia were lookin' around away from the house n not to far away from the old sycamore, placing a good-sized rock here n there. He wondered if he'd be charged with turning the ground for a new garden.

"Good morning, Stephen."

The young man looked up at Mrs. Blake n tried not to smile to proudly.

"You look very nice today."

"T-thank You Ma'am."

Linda Jean smiled.

"Lucas was pleased with your math n neatness of your writing. I was wondering if I could read your answers to my questions?"

The young man felt the color risin' in his face. He gnawed at his lower lip.

"I-if that's what you want Mrs. Blake."

"I'm interested... But only if you don't mind."

Stephen looked at the kindest woman he'd ever known since the loss of his mother and nodded his head. She smiled warmly.

"Stephen, I don't know exactly what Lucas has in mind for you, but I do know that whatever it is, you'll do fine with it."

The low rumble of Smoke Garcias voice startled the young man.

"Queek, youu come... We talk."

Stephen took the long reins n wrappt 'em tite to the carriage front n followed the fast movin' Smoke. Halfway to the barn, Smoke stopped. Quick hurried to stand if front of him.

"Youu taake Miss Luna to town. Queeck, but not fast. The Padrone is waitingg."

Smoke turned n gave a long whistle for the other three hands. Stephen Bennett hurried back to help Miss Luna into the shinin', long spoked red wheeled carriage...

------------------------------------------------------- 0 ---------------------------------------------------------

Lucas walked Jim Crawford back to his horse, steppin' in front of him to loosen' it's reins n hand 'im to his friend. The two men swapped a smile of respect before Jim took the offered reins, steppt inta his saddle n slow rode away.

Crossin' the street, Lucas took note of the many men openin' their shops n startet to the Barbershop n Bath. After a chat with Orville Stevens about him n his, he asked that he join 'im around five that afternoon at the Nail: he'd be askin' all the shop keepers n such.

"I have some things I'd like to talk about Orville. Hear your thoughts'. Maybe share a drink."

The baldin', squat man in the pin strippet shirt smilet.

"I'll be there Lucas. Thank you for the invite."

Luke startet to the door.

"We have a friend, Jacob Russell. You mind if he has a chair to sit out front."

Orville never asked why, jist steppet forwards n shook Lucas Blakes hand 'fore he left for the Nelsons.

Bill was standin' alone behind the long counter of his mercantile when the tinklin' of the door mounted bell tolt of Luke enterin'. The heavy man quick circled the end to greet Lucas.

"Good Morning Lucas."

"Bill..."

Luke declined the offered hand.

"... I'd need you to see Al at the mill this mornin'. I'd like to see you both around five today at the Nail. If either of you want to talk privately before then..."

Bill Nelson nodded, a concernet look on his face. Luke held his eyes.

"Bill, I know what you, Stewart n McCarthy were plannin. I also know you n Stewart had nothin' to do with Mike n the others planin' to kill me."

Bill started to respond. Lucas Blake held up his hand, silencing the thinin' haired man.

"I also know there were rumors concernin' J.D.. I'm choosin' to take those rumors as just that; Rumors. I want you to know now, that I'm invitin' every business owner to meet at five. Each n every one of them will be treated with the same respect as I will be treatin' them with. I'll take no shit from your 'special little group' or what's left of 'em."

Lucas looked up at the ceiling.

"I wanted more time to figure it all out, set things right. But McCarthy puttin' a price on my head ended that."

He looked hard at the tremblin' man.

"You n Stewart have wornt my patience thin Bill, very thin... I want a quiet, peaceful town n those beholdin' to J.D. to help me make it that way. That still includes you, Bill."

Lucas raised his voice a bit, makin' sure Bill's hidin' away wife Edith could hear.

"And if that hate spewin' wife of yours interferes... In anyway... I'll turn her inta gawd damned whore in Independence or have you made a widower."

Luke collected his anger n slow walket to the door.

"If you have any questions Bill, you know where I'll be."...

-------------------------------------------------------------- 0 ---------------------------------------------------

The Reverend Benjamin Stouts listened hard to Edith Nelson. He nodded sum n shook his head too. He listened through her tears n then her rantin' n then her tears again. She could be a foul woman but were mostly God fearin'. After she finally slowt n settled on the pew next to him, he took her hand in both of his.

"These are trying times Edith. Gone are the days I could speak to J.D., maybe have him set things right. We made a mistake not giving him the respect and friendship we should have after he took ill. But many of our friends chose not to do that too."

He let her hand slip from between his and stood in front of the woman already stiffening her back after wiping away the rare tears from her face.

"Bill has never struck you before has he Edith."

She near flinched at his words. Was that all he was concerned about from all she just tolt to 'im?

"And if memory serves correctly, some of Bill's business associates tried to assassinate young Mr. Blake..."

He turned his back to her.

"...and after that failed n out of your own mouth just now, they put a price on his head. That caused all the ruckus at that fancy house yesterday... Five men dead I'm told."

In the Reverand's mind, he saw see the future. That future no longer included Edith Nelson. He turned to face her again.

"I'd council you to read Hebrews 12:14-15 and more importantly, Ephesians 5:22-33."

He placed his hand on her shoulder.

"I will speak to Lucas Edith..."

He offered no reassuring smile.

"... now if there is nothing else."...

*

The Reverend Stouts chose to walk to town. His presence would be better seen that way. He took the twenty minutes or so to think on the words he was going to approach Lucas with. He took notice of the new arrival in his red shirt seated casually in front of the Barber n Bath, he nodded and then seeing Lucas Blake, removed his wide, flat brimmed hat. He stopped in front of the eatery, preferring not to be seen sitting in front of a fancy house and bar. Appearances were still important.

"Good afternoon, Lucas."

"Reverend."

"May I have a word?"

The stoney faced young man waved to the chair across the table from him. As the Reverend Stouts looked at Luke, he now thought better of his choice to stand away. He slow steppt to n then settled stiffly into the offered chair. Lucas took off his own hat n hung it on top of his knee 'fore brushin' back his collar length hair.

"What can I do for you Ben?"

Startled, the Reverend slow rollet his hat by it's brim, maybe not seeing the wisdom in his choice to come at all.

"I-I came to ask after your family... Linda Jean in particular. We've not seen much of them in town."

Lucas turnt to meet the good reverends eyes.

"My wife is doin' much better. I've been blessed by the arrival of a very capable midwife. Or did Edith Nelson tell you that. She were a little red faced when she tended to the widow Sifuentes needs this mornin'... Or so I'm told."

JDDebaum
JDDebaum
59 Followers