Window Seat Ch. 02 - A Family Weekend

Story Info
Even on a family weekend Ali finds a way to cuckold him.
2.2k words
2.9
24.5k
29
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oxco
oxco
59 Followers

'I'm just telling you that you need to get your shit together,' Ali said as Martin dropped into the back seat of the taxi, beside her.

'Me? Are you nuts, I'm not the one that pulled that shit on the plane,' he nearly shouted.

'Uhh, where to?' the taxi driver repeated, doing a poor job of not eavesdropping.

Ali held Martin's gaze and cocked her head charmingly.

'Across town, we'll guide you as we go,' she said, then to Martin; 'This is a serious relationship and I need a man who's together enough to know that he loves me and can care for me in any circumstances. That whole trip showed me that maybe you can't do that, and the plane was a great example of you not taking charge and fixing things. If you'd made things right, if you'd talked to me, you could've saved yourself a whole lot of heartache. Now you've got the chance again. We've got a night with your folks and I'd like it to be a nice time so that I can get to know them better. Figure out whether you'd like to be an adult about this and let me know what you want to do. I'm completely exhausted, I didn't get more than a few hours sleep so I'm going to rest.'

'Of course I can do that...' Martin fumed, but Ali shook her head at him, still unimpressed. She stretched and yawned, very much the weary traveller - though not perhaps for the same reasons as most travellers, and pulled up her neck pillow to sleep.

The journey through town was long and by the time they reached the house Martin was himself ready to collapse on the nearest bed. His mum, Jen, was already out the front door coming over to give them a hug before they'd even disembarked the taxi.

'Oh you look so tired,' she fretted over them as the taxi drove away and Jen's new husband strolled down the steps towards them.

'Martin, good to see you,' George said, smiling.

They shook hands, George all but rattling Martin with his good-natured enthusiasm. Martin introduced them to Ali, who smiled charmingly and kissed both on the cheek, and even then he all but thanked the gods that there was nothing sexual about the way she spoke to George. At this point any man in a 10 kilometer radius was a red blip on Martin's radar. Which was why it began pinging when George mentioned that his son, Martin's step-brother, Anthony, had said he might come by at some point. He shook the feeling away. This was family, and he needed to focus on sorting out this mess with Ali instead of getting distracted. She might've thought the conversation was over but he had plenty more to say on the matter.

They were shown to their separate rooms and Martin only then remembered his mother's archaic rules about marriage and intimacy. As if he needed anything else to get between himself and his suddenly very promiscuous girlfriend.

George offered to show them to their rooms and opened the door to the first room off the hallway.

'Martin, this is you. Ali, you're just a bit further down.'

They continued on as Martin dropped his bags and flopped onto the bed. He could hear Ali laughing with George as they walked down the hall. Still feeling shame and hurt from the plane ride, he waited for George to leave so that he could go on confronting his wayward girlfriend.

There was more chucking and footsteps and he took that to be his cue. He walked back down the hall and peered around the door to see Ali bent over the desk grinding her ass on George's crotch and looking up at him. She was biting her lip and was anything but innocent about it, but when Martin turned the corner she said loudly - 'So the power point is back here?'

George, seeing where she was looking, turned and saw his step son, and caught on quickly.

'There's one down there and another by the bed,' he said, almost smirking.

'I'll help you find the other one. Thanks George,' Martin said, almost growling.

Ali grinned and slowly pushed back on George's bulging pants as she stood back up.

'That was very kind, thank you.'

George, looking dazed, sidled past Martin and headed back to the kitchen.

'Seriously? Can you not do that to my step father? They're basically newlyweds.'

'He was showing me the outlets and had to lean over. You're going to need to cool it if you want this weekend to go well, you know how badly your mum suffers from anxiety. If she thinks her husband is getting wild she will not be okay,' Ali said.

'I'm well aware of that and I'd hardly be blamed for thinking you might fuck around.'

'We can talk about this later, they've asked us to help them out with dinner so we need to get a move on.'

No time was wasted putting everyone to work on the four-course extravaganza that Jen and George had planned. Martin was on veg duties at the sink with his mother while Ali and George occupied the far bench mixing the ingredients for dessert. Martin, for his part, kept a close eye on Ali while he worked but it seemed like she might've finally calmed down and they all made good natured chatter while they worked and got to know each other better. At some point, after he'd finished the carrots, he looked over and made eye contact with Ali just as a strange look came over her. That was when he realised that George was now working on his part of the dessert one-handed. His other hand, on Ali's side, had disappeared behind her and the bench, and Martin had a worrying suspicion it had a nice handful of his girlfriend's ass. Still making eye contact, Ali's lips formed a faint smile as she winked at him, and his suspicion turned to certainty. He could see George's hairy forearm flexing slightly and moving very slightly up and down. All Martin could really see were her breasts pushing out towards him as she arched her back for George, backing her ass up off the seat for him.

'Oh shoot!,' Jen said, breaking the reverie, 'I've forgotten to baste the chicken again,'

She rushed over to the oven with her utensils and bent down to work. In that moment Ali chose to grab George by the beard and pull him into a full-blown kiss that he reciprocated with glee. Martin was caught totally unprepared. He froze, mouth open, knowing his mother couldn't know about it, and being unable to stop it. He could see their mouths working overtime and George's hands pushing up Ali's tits and squeezing them together over her shirt.

'Unbelievable,' Jen said as she finished up, 'remind me to set a timer for the next one.'

The two at the bench snapped back to work on their mix and Jen came back to the sink.

'So tell me more about what you do, Ali,' she said over her shoulder.

Martin was now cursorily peeling onions with his back to the sink, watching the others. Ali, as she spoke, decided to stop mixing and reached down below the bench to her shorts, and in amongst the general kitchen din he heard the faint sound of unzipping.

'It's basically a new way of forming images using AI, but really I'm only one small part of a much larger team,' she said, squirming in her seat as she slid the tight shorts past her shapely ass.

George's eyes followed her work and pretty soon he was back at work with only one hand, only this time the look on Ali's face was much more distracted - at least, when Jen wasn't looking.

Martin hadn't liked seeing his girlfriend handle dude-bro's on the flight but that was insignificant in the face of his step-father fingering her while his mum chatted to them. George's hairy arm was working much harder this time, pushing his fingers deeper into her from behind while she leant forward over the bench. Martin was momentarily distracted as he watched her lean far enough forward to rest her tits on the bench, covering them in flour in the process as they jolted back and forth.

'Oh, I'm tiring you out aren't I?' Jen said, seeing Ali almost laying on the bench.

'It's been a long day,' Ali said, looking her in the eyes while her husband pumped his fingers in and out of her pussy.

'You take a rest on the bench there if you need to. George, you can handle the rest can't you?'

'Absolutely,' he grinned.

'Just don't eat all of the mix like you did last time,' Jen said, turning back to her work.

'No promises!' George said as he slid his fingers out of Ali. 'Here, partner, let me know what you think,' he said holding up his fingers to Ali's mouth.

She looked up at him and wordlessly opened her mouth so that he could slide his fingers gently inside. She sucked on them for a long, slow moment before sliding them out again and announcing - 'Tastes amazing.'

'I'll bet,' George said, and returned his fingers to work on her pussy while she lay across the bench again and took her finger fucking in silence.

It didn't take long before Ali was grasping onto the end of the bench to stop herself from crying out. Her whole body shook as she came all over George's fingers. Martin, fuming, went back to the vegetables and finished up what he was doing while his girlfriend quietly pulled her shorts back up, still breathing in ragged gasps.

'Jen, do you have a spare shirt you can loan Ali?' George said, 'It looks like we've got a bit of a flour situation over here.'

'Of course, one moment, I'll go have a look for you in my wardrobe.'

'Oh, no need, hon. I know where your old housework shirts are.'

'Fantastic, thanks sweetie,' Jen said, throwing something else into the pan.

Ali couldn't resist catching Marty's eye as she let herself be lead out of the room by George. He knew what was about to happen and there was nothing he could do.

'Did I see you had a laundry out there, just out the kitchen window?' she said as they walked down the hall. George was practically skipping.

'Uhh, yeah, we can get that shirt washed up later though,' he said, smiling knowingly.

'No, I want to wash it now.'

He stopped and looked at her.

'But they might see from the window.'

'Maybe. I mean Martin definitely will. Jen though, I think she'll be over by the stove now, right?'

He paused at that.

'Damn, you really want to stick it to him, huh?'

'He knows I'll do whatever the fuck I want. Including you. Now stop asking questions, I'm already wet as fuck and I'm gonna need you to use what god gave you right now.'

He quickly pulled her into the laundry room where they could see Martin's shocked face at the kitchen sink twenty feet away. Not wanting him to miss out, Ali slid her tight shorts down again and held onto the washing machine in front of her. Then, as if it weren't brazen enough, she lifted one of her legs up until her knee was propped up on the machine, giving Martin just enough of a view to see everything when George came up behind her and pushed his pulsing cock into her already wet pussy. It felt like heaven as the older man took her by her wide hips and pumped himself in and out. She could feel his muscular hips bouncing off her ass, making it jiggle. Felt herself be pulled onto him again and again.

'Kind of you to give that tight little ass up to me,' George grunted.

'I guess - I guess I didn't think you'd take advantage of me like that,' Ali said, panting with each thrust.

'You guessed wrong, I can't control myself when you bend over for me like that.'

She could feel her leg rattling the washing machine beneath them as they moved. In the window Martin suddenly looked frantic and appeared to be saying something to his mother. He looked around unsure of what to do, before choosing to signal to Ali to get down, which she did, pulling George down with her just as Jen passed into view.

Taking the initiative, Ali climbed on top of George and began riding him. There was nothing he could do but let her work his cock from above while he held onto her ass for support, spreading her cheeks so it felt like he was almost splitting her open. She felt something building again and then she was losing control, thrashing on top of him, both of them cumming on the floor of the laundry.

'Thanks for the loan, Jen,' Ali said, walking back into the kitchen and going to the sink beside Martin to wash her hands. 'You were a very good boy just now,' she whispered in his ear, 'I think you've earned a reward.'

And in amongst all the many unpleasant emotions that were roiling around him at that moment Martin couldn't help but feel a little excited.

===================

Thanks to everyone that showed so much support for part 1 and requested more, I hope you enjoyed it and sorry for the delay!

oxco
oxco
59 Followers