Windows Bk. 01 Ch. 02

Story Info
Steve: I’m in Sylvia’s house alone, I can go exploring!
6.3k words
3.76
5k
4

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers

The first window

It has been a couple of days since I followed Sylvia home, and I've thought about her constantly. She's in my head from the moment I wake up until I go to sleep.

I walk in and there she is, Sylvia, sat in the lounge talking to mum. I feel myself blush a little. They stop talking; I don't know why adults do that.

"Take the cups out to the kitchen love."

I don't want to, but it seems they want me out of the way. I bend to pick the cups up off the coffee table. I glance at Sylvia's crossed thighs, she's wearing a navy coloured dress which can barely keep her knickers covered it is so short. I mean, why do women wear such short skirts? I'm not complaining, but if that tight material was just a couple of inches higher on her thigh, then I'd see her knickers. I put the cups in the washing up bowl, and a red mark on the white cup holds my gaze. It is Sylvia's lipstick smudged on it. My stomach flips as I pick the cup back up.

I stare at the print her lips have made. The red blotch has small traces of the white cup showing through here and there; it's like the stripes on a tiger. I hold it to my nose, trying to make out if there is a smell the lipstick makes. I stick my tongue out and press the cup to it. It has a taste which is quite faint, but it still makes me tremble. I'm touching where her lips have been. Again like touching her gate latch and the door handle, I'm hoping for a little spark of electric or something. Maybe my touch on the cup has transported itself to her lips. Maybe she'll feel pressure from my lips onto hers. I've got visions of her looking at the nearly closed door, and smiling at me through it. I hope she walks through the door, stopping time so my mum is frozen, and kisses me full on, I smile at that thought. I lick her lipstick off the cup, feeling in some weird way that I'm licking her lips!

I go back silently to the lounge door. The gap in the hinge part is smaller than half an inch, but I can see her face as she talks to mum. She flicks her hair up off her neck, and scratches the skin underneath. All these movements she makes might not seem much, but they mean a lot to me. I look down at her feet; she's wearing what they call sling back shoes. I know I've seen them in my mum's mail order book. They are dark blue matching her dress, but the toe part across the top, is a sort of cream colour. She's wearing tan tights, and as she twists her foot which is in the air, because her legs are crossed. I see little wrinkles appear and disappear in the nylon, on the top of her ankle.

I'm slowly rubbing myself, and trying my hardest not to breathe so they won't hear. I watch her hand drop to the side of her thigh and she scratches it. I'd do that for her if she asked.

She stands up, and I watch her smooth the back of her dress down.

I'm rushing up the stairs before she leaves. I lean on the window sill and my heart rate goes up, as I hear the front door close. Again her lovely black hair comes into view, then her dress, and then those long legs. I keep watching her legs as she walks, until she gets to her gate and goes up the path out of sight.

"Has Sylvia got a greenhouse?" I ask my mum, knowing full well she hasn't.

"No, and it is Mrs Smith to you. Why do you want to know that?"

"I just wondered, because we have a lot of ripe tomatoes."

My mum looks at the bowl, and then up to the plants.

"Yeah you're right, get a bag out the cupboard and take some round would you?"

I get a bag and go back in the greenhouse.

"I usually give them to Jenny, but it wouldn't hurt to give Sylvia some. Take that big cucumber too."

"Mum, are you and Jenny still friends?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"She came round yesterday to see you. I said you had gone to Sylv, Mrs Smith's. She sort of huffed and said that's the third time she had come round, dad told her the other day you went to see Mrs Smith a lot."

She smiles and kisses my forehead.

"What's that for?"

"That's for calling Adam dad like that and not your stepfather."

"So you are still friends with Jenny then?"

"Yes, she just gets a little uptight about things now and then. Anyway I'm going to her party this weekend. I'll take her some stuff from the greenhouse then."

My heart is thumping as I knock on the door. It just swings open.

"Hello.....Mrs Smith.........Mr Smith?" I call.

I push the door open, go in, and call again. It is deathly quiet, so I push the door closed behind me, and then I notice the box which holds the lock on the back of the door is hanging off. I flick it up with my finger and it just swings back down. Perhaps someone has broken in? I walk through to the kitchen, and put the bag down. I'm in her house alone, I can go exploring!

It feels so good being in her house, and now in her bedroom. I'm excited and nervous because she could come back at any minute. I stare at her knickknacks, necklaces, face powder, and lipsticks. Hooked over the mirror are three Alice bands in pink, white, and yellow. On the bed is her night dress. See through pink nylon with a big bow. I touch the flimsy material. I'm shaking as I hold it to my nose. I can smell the faint whiff of her perfume. As I take in her scent my eyes spot her laundry basket. I feel myself shudder, as the excitement goes up another notch that I never thought it had.

I lift the lid, and there right on the top are her green panties. My fingers shake as I rub them over the gusset. Below are a few of his things, and then deeper in the basket I find Sylvia's tights. I hold them up looking through them at the window, and then ball them up with her green panties, and push them in my pocket.

The second window

"Ah here he is Mrs Smith."

"Tim this is Mrs Smith, she saw your card in my shop window the other day, she has a problem with her front door lock."

"I live at number 55. The whole lock thing has come off the door, well it just hangs there. I think it needs a screw."

"Ok love, I'll be up in 10 minutes."

We watch her ass as she goes out the door.

"You hear that Morris, she needs a screw."

"She didn't exactly say it like that."

"No but that's what she meant alright. I told you the dirty cow goes swapping, perhaps she fancies a bit on the side too."

The first window

I've found more panties, this time little yellow ones, and another pair of tan tights. My pockets are bulging now, and I really have to push my fist down in them, to get all the treasure to fit. I pick up another pair of her knickers, this time purple ones, silk with white lace trim. I shove them in my pocket, they stick out quite a bit, but I pull my T shirt down covering them. I pick up the perfume bottle and squirt it in the air. I close my eyes and walk into the fine mist, feeling it drop on my face.

Oh shit! I hear her voice outside. I wave my hands frantically in the air, trying to get rid of the smell of her lovely perfume. I peep through the net curtains, and there she is talking to my mum at the gate. I push the lid back on the lipstick I've licked, and rush down the stairs and out the back door. I peep round the side of her house and I can hear mum telling Sylvia, she sent me down with some stuff from the greenhouse. I'm panting heavily now, if Sylvia finds out some of her underwear is missing I'll get the blame. Oh my god, what have I done!

I can't stop thinking about it. She now knows I went in her house, and she's bound to find out I've taken her underwear. Maybe one pair of panties and one pair of tights she wouldn't miss, but she is going to miss everything I've nicked!

A van pulls up; it's that weird guy who does odd jobs around people's houses. Sylvia's telling him about her door lock and he goes on in. Mum says goodbye, and heads off down the road. At least if I can get out the gate now I'll be safe.

Spread out on my bed is all the things I took from Sylvia's bedroom. Something though is missing.

The second window

"So you're friends with Jenny and Dawn then?"

"Well Dawn really, I did meet Jenny at a party."

I smile to myself; the dirty cow didn't take long to bring up the swapper's club. She hands me a cup of tea and tries the lock. She smiles.

"Thank you, oh could you have a look at the curtain rail in my bedroom. I've bought a new wooden one; I'd like you to stick it up for me, if you could?"

Christ she doesn't hang about, the door took me 10 minutes to fix, and she was right it only needed a screw. I bet she undid it herself. Now she wants me in her bedroom. Sticking it up her, well okay she said stick up the curtain rail, but I can read between the lines.

"So doesn't your husband do odd jobs round the house?"

"Sometimes, but it is only when he is in the mood."

"So where is he today?" I ask, hoping the coast is clear for an hour or so.

"He said he had to meet Vic down the pub."

"Wow Vic, down the pub?" I ask a little shocked.

"Yeah, oh I don't mind him going to the pub if that's what you mean. Do you know Vic?"

Fuck me everyone knows Sticky Vicky, she gives blow jobs out the back, and I guess Mrs Smith here isn't too bothered because of what she gets up to at the parties.

I'm stood in her bedroom doorway staring at the floor. I don't believe it, there right in front of me on the carpet is a pair of shiny purple panties. I mean this is just too good to be true. She knows I would find them, because they are right where I have to walk to get to her window. I pick them up and give them a sniff. She has sprayed something in the air too, some sexy perfume, obviously to get me excited. Fuck me the last time it was made this obvious was with Jenny two years ago. Oh I get it, Jenny told Sylvia about it, and now she wants what Jenny got. I take a deep breath and look up at the curtain rail. My god it's new, it's the wooden one, propped up in the corner is the old plastic one. Well Mrs Smith, time to stop playing games.

My overall and pants are on the floor, and I'm lead in her bed waiting. I take a deep breath as I hear her footsteps on the stairs. The front door opens and I hear her.

"Hi Sean, you're home early."

I freeze. Fuck it! I'm out of her bed pulling my overall on. I stuff my pants in my pocket, and put my trainers on.

"I've got the odd job man upstairs doing the curtain rail."

Fuck, listen to her. I stop putting on my trainers. Maybe he'll take the hint and go back out.

"Sylvia, I've done the curtain rail."

Oh shit, that's code obviously. It's him telling her not to do anything, and perhaps I know why, maybe Sticky Vicky isn't working today that's why he's home early.

I go to the top of the stairs and look down on them.

"Sorry Tim, it seems my husband has put the rail up while I was in town."

Fuck, here we go pretending it's about the curtain rail again, well best I play along.

"Yeah so I see, well never mind. You've got my card so anything else I can do just call me," I say, in hope that she'll understand what I mean.

"Yeah great, if there is anything else, I'm sure my wife will give you a call."

"My god and you were up in her bed waiting, and then her old man came home?"

"Morris, I swear, and guess what, here is the best bit. She only phoned me the day after, and asked if I did plumbing."

"What did you say?"

"Hey I'm not turning down a second chance. Apparently her waste pipe gets blocked now and then; she asked me if I could push something up there. You know what that means don't you?"

"Yes, you'll have to take the trap off."

"Fuck me Morris, it is code. The dirty bitch wants anal sex. So I'll take a pack of condoms while I'm here."

"So when are you going round?"

"She's asked me to go round Saturday morning at nine o'clock."

The first window

"Hi Steve is your mum in?"

"No, I think she has gone to see Mrs Smith."

"She's never in when I call. So she's round there again with her new BF?"

"What's a BF?"

"Never mind, tell her I called would you, and if she can be bothered, get her to phone me."

Jenny's pissed off with mum again. She gets like that sometimes.

The second window

I watch her bend over and look at something low down. My cock twitches behind the counter. Mrs Smith, the bored housewife, certainly does put it on show. Tight red hot pants today, black tights, and knee high red boots hold my gaze.

"Can I help you Mrs Smith?"

She straightens up and seems surprised I'm stood right behind her.

"Um, do you have any stockings?"

I spin the rack round which she has been perusing.

"These are very popular hosiery, what colour, black or hazel?"

I hand her the two packs.

"They have got seams," she mumbles distantly.

"Yes, if you're after catching a young man's eye, then seams would be best. But you won't be able to wear your usual short skirts."

He's stood close to me, and smiling like some creep.

"Mr Todd, I'm a happily married woman."

He holds his hands up in a defensive manner.

"I'm sure you are my dear, and please call me Morris."

"I'll take the black stockings, and a jar of Vaseline."

He licks his bottom lip, and his eyelids flutter like I've said something weird.

"Vaseline?" he queries.

"Yes, I use it to remove my make up, and it's good for sores and other things."

He smiles at me a little oddly and his eyes flutter again. I look round the shop to the rack by his counter. I take a deep breath and pick up a box.

"I'll take these too please."

He shuffles behind the counter, and then looks at the prices on the items. He swallows when he looks at the price on the pack of condoms. I thank him and leave the shop. He stands behind the window display watching me cross over the road.

"I swear Tim, she bought stockings and Vaseline and condoms. I'd never have thought she was like that. Your lucks in, I bet she'll be wearing those stockings when you turn up, and have the Vaseline and condoms close to hand."

"Bloody hell Morris, what did I tell you, I can't wait. Hey is there any chance of returning the condoms I bought?"

"Tim, I don't do refunds."

"Sylvia, what are these condoms for?"

"Look I'm not saying anything is going to happen at the party, but if anything does, then, I want you to wear one. I'll keep them in my handbag."

"Okay, there is six here, I'll put a couple in my pocket. In case we sort of get separated."

"Why would we get separated?"

"Adam said people just pair off, and go and find a room."

"It's all a little odd. I'm not sure I can do this."

"We agreed to just go there, and if we're both happy then, well I don't want to come find you to get a condom."

"I don't know if I want to with any of them. I mean I don't fancy the men that were there the last time. Adam is alright, but the rest I don't think I'd want them kissing me, let a lone......."

"Oh baby you don't have to fancy them, it is just sex, a bit of fun."

"Do you fancy any of them?"

"Dawn maybe and Jenny, but it's not about that."

"What if they are better than me?" I ask in a mumble.

"God Sylvia, it's not about being better, I love you, and you're my wife."

"How did you get on Tim?"

"The fucking bitch is a prick teaser. I went round there and that Dawn was there. I did the work and waited for Dawn to leave but she didn't. There I was working away, and they were talking about the swapper's party."

"My god, they talked about it in front of you?"

"Well, they didn't mention swapping; it was about drinks, and general stuff. You know she had a pack of condoms in the top of her bag, and that fucking Vaseline was on the kitchen table right in front of her. She's a bloody prick tease."

"Was she wearing the stockings?"

"No, it looked like Dawn had been there a while. When I walked in Dawn said I looked shocked to see her. So I asked why she was there, and she laughed and said she always went round Sylvia's on Saturday mornings."

"It does sound like they were having a laugh."

"Yeah, she's going to get it though one day. Right I'm off Morris."

"Christ Tim, you nearly knocked me over coming out of the shop like that."

"Sorry Jenny, that bloody bitch is having a laugh at my expense."

"Who?"

"That Sylvia, she well promised me.......you know? And then I go round to her house and fucking Dawn is sat there. I hung around but I wasn't going to get any. That Sylvia is a prick teasing bitch."

"Well, it's been a few months since you took some photos for me, how do you fancy hiding behind the false mirror and watching Sylvia getting fucked?"

"Yeah, that would be good."

"Bring your movie camera too; you know how my husband likes your special home movies."

The first window

My eyes are drawn to Sylvia as she comes up the road. Mum told me they were going for a few drinks tonight. She's on her own; her hair is blowing in the breeze as she walks. Her yellow and black dress is a few inches off her knees. The dress is yellow at the skirt part, and black above. It looks like two straps go up, and tie at the back of her neck. She stops and turns back to close our gate. As for the back of her dress, well there isn't one as such. It sort of stops a few inches above her bum, and the rest of her back is bare. My god she isn't wearing a bra, well she can't be! She isn't wearing tights today I can see the seams, so she's wearing black stockings. Her shoes are black with a long thin heel. My heart is once again in Sylvia mode; it thumps and beats so quickly.

As she spins from the gate, the yellow skirt swirls around her body. The skirt part of the dress is flared and flows with her every move, like the waves lapping on the shore. I can see yellow plastic rings in her ears, bright like the yellow in her dress. Something distracts her, and she leans over the gate looking back in the direction she came from. Her left leg comes out for balance behind her, and the skirt wraps itself around her leg. I see part of the stocking top, but not enough to show her thigh above.

The smiling face at the gate is her husband, she pulls open the gate, and he puts his arm on her bare shoulder. She kisses his cheek, and then wipes his face where she kissed. He looks smart in a suit, but he still isn't smart enough for my Sylvia. He flicks one of the yellow earrings in her ear and they laugh. They walk up the path to the front door smiling.

I hear mum open the door and she greets them. She tells Sylvia she looks really nice. Nice isn't the word I'd use. I hear them go in the living room.

I go down the stairs after splashing water on my hot cheeks, but they are still red. I go into the kitchen, it is empty. Out the kitchen window I see my step dad in the garden talking to Sean. It is like they don't want to be overheard for some weird reason.

I brace myself and go in the lounge, just in time to see a seamed stocking, and a high heel disappear out the living room. I hear my mum telling Sylvia she has one she can borrow. I reach the bottom of the stairs and look up. There halfway up is Sylvia. I can see right up her dress, as she follows my mum. Seamed stockings, a pale blue suspender strap and matching pale blue panties are peeping down at me. The panties look thin, and I can see the darkness of her bum between two round cheeks. She goes out of sight into my mum's bedroom. I can smell where Sylvia has been, her perfume is like a trail of gold, wafting down the stairs.

I'm playing chase up the stairs with them, as I follow her scent. My mind has that lovely view up her dress burned in my brain. I hear mum through the closed bedroom door, telling Sylvia the jacket is too small for her bust, and Sylvia can have it if she likes it.

Before I know it the door opens, and there I am face to face with Sylvia. Her perfume races round and up my nose. It's like some sort of hypnotic gas flooding my senses. God I want to kiss her, but my mum starts to speak.

"Steve, what are you doing?"

She waits for an answer and I'm flummoxed.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers
12