Windsong Sisters 04: Decisions

Story Info
A brewer of potions didn't trap what she thought.
5.4k words
4.33
2k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story and the entire series was inspired by jayaurysmut and his Lost Lands series. I highly recommend his fun stories as well worth reading.

All participants in this work of fiction are over the age of twenty one.

A flash of pale purple light and the crackle of electrical arcing makes Gyrwinda the Beautiful look towards the stairs leading down. Knowing a trap has been sprung she grins, hoping this one will have a big cock. Brewing male enhancement potions is time consuming and so bloody expensive. Absently, she pats her slave on the head, dismissing him, then quickly looks down at her toes. Only three of her nails on one foot have been painted her favourite blood red and she is torn. New asset, no doubt struggling in the trap, or have her toe nails finished? Proper decorum is so important after all. Desire wins out, Gyrwinda just loves turning men into her obedient horny slaves. Besides she can always put on some slippers.

Thinking of broad hairy chests, she hurries across her throne slash living room and almost doesn't run down the stairs spiralling along the tower wall. Images of big hands and strong arms, muscular legs with firm asses in tight leather pants gets Gyrwinda's juices stirring. Stopping on the last steps before the doorway to her lab slash slave induction chamber, she looks herself over. Artfully tousled hair. Check. Breasts pushed up and lacy silk blouse opened to show almost too much cleavage? Check. Long skirt's hip length slit adjusted perfectly to show off one long shapely leg. Perfect. Gyrwinda steps through the doorway and assumes her most dramatic pose, practised specifically to rivet any man's eyes. She is sorely disappointed. Struggling against the lavender ropes of arcane energy, hangs a rather short, very busty woman with long golden hair.

"Damn it! Your a Halfling! And not even male! What am I supposed to do with you?"

"Snurk!" The little Halfling chokes back a laugh. "Perhaps I can teach you how to paint your nails." Gyrwinda glances down at her half painted toenails and fights to not blush. She knew she had forgotten something.

"How dare you, you scruffy little Halfling! Don't you know you are in the presence of... Gyrwinda the Beautiful!"

"Ha! Beautiful? Please, handsome at best. And I'm not a..."

"Insolence!" Gyrwinda screams and gestures. The arcane ropes flip the little woman upside down, her long hair sweeping the floor. "Slave!" Gyrwinda shouts as she snaps her fingers. Multiple footsteps can be heard coming down the stairs and four burly naked men step into the room, all staring adoringly at her. "Dammit! Not all of..." The wizard grits her teeth and points. "You, stay here, the rest of you back upstairs!" Three of the muscular men turn and leave.

"You know if you gave them individual names, you wouldn't have this prob..."

"Silence!" Gyrwinda screams. "Slave! Remove her clothing! Now!" As he turns and steps forward, she hears the sound of footsteps on stairs. Gyrwinda closes her eyes and takes a sharp deep breath through her nose. Quickly she spins and marches though the door. She opens her mouth to shout and realizes what will happen if she does. Holding her hand up she says quietly, "Stop. Turn around, go back upstairs and assume your positions in front of my throne." Once kneeling on their cushions Gyrwinda walks behind them and taps the first one on the head. "You are now Slave One. You are Slave Two." Tap. "And you are Slave Three." Tap. Feeling a bit more in control again, she continues in a warmer tone much better suited for instructing the brain washed. "That is your new name. You will only respond to that name from now on. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress." All three respond lovingly. Gyrwinda smiles.

"You may now stroke yourselves, but no cumming! You will need to be ready to pleasure me when I return." All three smile adoringly at her as their cocks rapidly harden. Slowly they start to masturbate and Gyrwinda hesitates for a heart beat or three watching.

"No, I really should take care of this bothersome business downstairs first."

"Your not really very good at this sort of thing, are you?" asks the captive as she hangs upside down. The slave keeps trying to pull her pants off her legs in spite of the arcane ropes wrapped around her ankles, holding her legs open. Gyrwinda inhales a deep calming breath then smiles. With a gesture, the Halfling is flipped up right. Another gesture and the two ropes holding her legs unravel and her pants fall off, joining her top and bra on the floor. The slave bends down and peels her panties off. Gyrwinda gestures again then again, and once more the Halfling is spread akimbo upside down in the air.

"There, much better. I have decided that it will be fun to own a Halfling personal maid, to keep the place tidy. I may even let you paint my nails." Gyrwinda smiles wickedly at her prisoner. Her smiles wilts slightly at the lack of reaction. "But no matter, you will eagerly do everything I say and you will love me for it. It is, inevitable."

"Sorry, I didn't bring my maid outfit. Oh I forgot, you prefer your slaves naked. And I'm not a..."

"Silence!" Another deep calming breath and Gyrwinda clenches her jaw to keep smiling, She crosses the room, gesturing to make the arcane trap turn, keeping the bound woman facing her. At the work bench she searches through the clutter, displacing mounds of paper and empty vials. Too late she lunges for a bottle of viscus liquid as it falls before smashing on the floor.

"Ouch! That looked expensive. Basilisk oil?" Seething, Gyrwinda spins and gestures. The little Halfling is lowered until her face is level with the crotch of the slave still standing beside her.

"One more word out of you and Slave will fuck your mouth until he cums all over your face!" The captive's eyes go wide at the speed of which the cock grows erect (and it's size). "Oh, nothing to say now? Don't worry you'll be begging me to let you suck it later. I might even let you." Gyrwinda turns back and gathers several ingredients, measures and weighs. Pours and mixes. With an evil smile she turns back, a smoking beaker in her hand.

"Slave, stand behind our, guest." Then she gestures, lifting the woman up until her ass is even with his neck. "Lick her pussy and tongue her ass. Don't stop until I tell you." Eagerly the slave complies. The short busty woman struggles, teeth clenched to keep from saying a word. Back at her work bench Gyrwinda takes her time mixing and distilling a concoction. It's almost a half hour before she turns to the woman still struggling in her trap, as Slave licks and licks.

"Slave, our guest is now allowed to talk. You will not put your cock in her mouth unless she begs for it. Please continue licking her." Looking her 'guest' in the eye, she waves a vial of blue liquid."And you will beg you know."

"Fuck you."

"No." Gyrwinda laughs, "I will fuck you. Before we begin I have some questions about how you managed to get so deep into my lair."

"Pfft lair! It's a tiny three floored tower. And your slave here isn't very good you know."

"Now, tell me, how did you get past the front gate."

"Seriously? It was open, I just walked in." Gyrwinda stops and rewinds the conversation.

"Wait. What do you mean, not very good?"

"Geez lady, do I look or sound like I am turned on? At all? He'd have to be the greatest lover of all time with a ten inch tongue to get more than a yawn while I'm bound upside down! Can we just cut the theatrics and get on with it already?" Gyrwinda unclenches her jaw and snaps,

"Fine! Slave stop. Take that chair," And Gyrwinda points, "then sit over there facing the table. You may stroke your cock for our entertainment. Don't stop until I tell you to stop." Smiling his adoration for his Mistress, the slave eagerly complies and within seconds is seated and stroking. "Now, how did you get past the front gate?" Gyrwinda turns back to her work bench and begins moving things around, looking under stacks of paper.

"I told you, it was open. I just walked in."

"Nonsense, lying will not delay the inevitable."

"You know, if you would puts pants on these guys, or a loincloth even, you'd be less distracted. The gate was open. I walked in." The wizard stops and gives her captive a look of disdain. She crosses the room and begins looking on shelves, moving things to see behind them.

"Fine. Then how did you get past the undead guards?"

"Easy. Their dead. Oh, and I didn't do it. They were like that when I found them." More items getting moved around, boxes being shuffled until the noise stops.

"What! What do you mean dead?"

"Dead. The natural state of being between alive and undead. What other meaning can there be?" The bound woman gasps then laughs, "Oh dear! You didn't get them from that Necromancer who passed through a while back did you? Wow, that guy was seriously sketchy." In the ensuing silence, she can hear Gyrwinda taking deep calming breaths behind her. "So, um, before you ask, those pitcher plants? You know they are native to swamps right? Cause you gotta water them, like everyday. And your Sporinators, well lets just say they ain't in any condition to produce spores. I'm guessing you haven't been in the garden lately... " Total silence fills the room like a weight for a minute. Sounding quite resigned at just having one of those days, Gyrwinda asks,

"The dire wolves?"

"Doggie treats."

"The spiders?"

"What spiders?" A pause filled with mild concern.

"Shit that's not good." Gyrwinda whispers. "And the lock on the front door?"

"Oh yea, that was a good one, you almost got me there. Climbed in through a window." More silence.

"A window... it was open too?"

"Duh, yea." More silence. A sigh then things being moved around some more. Gyewinda comes into sight on the other side of the room as she searches through cabinets, then a stack of boxes. Finally her shoulders slump and she hangs her head.

"Look if this is a bad time, I can always come..."

"SHUT! UP!" Breathing hard through gritted teeth she glares daggers at the small busty woman with the long golden hair as she hangs naked, upside down in the middle of the lab slash slave induction chamber. "Slave! Where did I put it? Where is the Infiltrator of Sexual Compliance!"

"Pfft! Seriously? What the fuck kind of name is that?" laughs the captive.

"It's a work in progre... Shut up! Slave! Find and bring me the Infil... dammit the dildo! Get me the gods dammed dildo!" Slave, without stopping his slow masturbation, walks over to the crowded work bench, opens a drawer and lifts out a black box. Reverently he opens it and gives what looks to be a set of complicated black leather straps to his mistress. He immediately crosses to the table and bends over it, his ass in the air, while still stroking himself.

"Finally!" Gyrwinda exhales in relief until she sees Slave bent over. "What the fuck are you doing Slave! Get back in that chair, it's not your turn! No stop! Come over here and undress me." The prisoner gulps a little when she sees the look in Gyrwinda's eyes. Then she gulps again as she watches the woman step into the harness and tighten a big strap-on dildo to her hips. And not just any dildo, a black ten inch schlong with bumps and ridges. "Do you like it? No? Well, you going to love it soon enough." Gyrwinda gestures and the arcane ropes lower and hold the now silent wide eyed captive sideways across the table, her ass hanging over one side with her spread legs held in the air. She gulps again when she realizes the slave is no longer staring in adoration at his mistress, but is looking back and forth from the dildo to the little blue vial while licking his lips. And his hand isn't stroking quite so slowly any more.

"Now, before you become my horny devoted slave, I'm going to give you a choice. This will be the last decision you will ever make on your own, so choose wisely." Gyrwinda shakes her hips, making the big dildo wag back and forth. "Pussy or ass?"

"Wait, wait a minute! You mean, you fucked these guys! Up the ass! With that thing! Geez lady, I hope you've washed it!"

"Oh yes brazen till the end. I'm sure you'll struggle and try to deny the pure carnal bliss that's about to wipe your mind of everything else. After all, my slaves fought valiantly too. At first anyway. But in the end they all succumbed and orgasmed their brains away. Why Slave here, he held out for almost three breaths before his mind went blank as his dick grew hard. After that, well I think it was less than a minute before he was shaking wildly and shooting his cum everywhere. And not once did I touch his cock. He begged me to not stop fucking his ass, didn't you Slave?"

"Y,yes Mistress..." His eyes tracking the little blue vial as his Mistress waves her hand about, gloating.

"Slave, hold our guest's head still and her mouth closed." The captive struggles but his large strong hand has no problem clamping over her mouth. Barely able to move at all, the open vial is easily held under her nose and the potent fumes quickly take effect. It doesn't take long for the woman's muffled screams slow to whimpers then she isn't fighting at all.

"That's just a little something to help you along dear. Not that my little... Infiltrator isn't fun but this makes you just a little more... suggestible." Gyrwinda stands looking down at the blank woman. She's never had any interest in women but looking down at the bound Halfling's very large and firm breasts she feels a bit of a rush. Like a power trip. Gyrwinda is actually kind of turned on and is eager to dominate the hot little number and watch her orgasm again and again. With a wicked grin, she wonders how much of a power trip it will be, making her maid lick her pussy? Gyrwinda gestures, dismissing the arcane ropes, she knows with the current drug addled condition of the little maid, the trap is no longer necessary. And very soon her newest acquisition will be bound to her by unbreakable chains of the mind.

"Slave, back to your chair and masturbate for me. If you're a good little boy, maybe I'll fuck you after." Gyrwinda bends closer and whispers in her victim's ear. "Okay my slutty little maid, last chance at the final decision you will ever make. So, pussy or ass? Hmm, can't make up your mind?"

"Neither." The woman whispers right back and slaps the hand holding the vial as she rolls away and off the table. The vial goes flying over head, blue liquid splashing. Gyrwinda jerks back in surprise, desperately wiping at her shocked face, wet with rivulets of blue running down her cheek, dripping off her nose, lips and chin.

"Oh no..." And with one final whimper, Gyrwinda is just standing there, as placid as an early morning pond. Not a ripple of thought to disturb the perfect stillness of her mind.

"Boy you really ain't very good at this at all. But that's okay, cause Ginger Windsong will show you how it's really done." The busty woman checks herself and see's she didn't get splashed before turning to the slave still stroking his big thick cock.

"Slave? May I call you Slave? Be a dear and fetch the vial for me. You can sniff it before you give it to me if you promise to let me watch you stroke that lovely cock of yours. Would you like to do that?" The stroking slave looks at her then looks at the vial. Looks at her looks at the vial. Looks at her... "If your good I can invite some of my sisters over and you fuck them. A lot! I bet you'd enjoy that very much. New horny Mistresses who will be very eager to get fucked. And we will brew more mind bending potions for you. All you have to do is pick up the vial and give it a sniff sniff sniff before you hand it to me. Then you may cum for your new Mistress!" Ginger was just beginning to think he wasn't going to do when the man lunges from his chair and snatches the vial up. Then he's inhaling deeply as he crawls on his knees to Ginger, holding out the almost empty vial with a trembling hand. As soon as Ginger takes it from him, his eyes roll up and he falls back, convulsing with his orgasm! Cum spurts from his cock like a fountain into the air. Four, five six times! Even after he passes out, his cock throbs several more times, until his cum slows to a dribble. Ginger has never seen a man look as happy as Slave looked in that moment.

"Well! That was impressive. Thank you Slave, your going to absolutely love being a Windsong stud. And you," Ginger turns to the woman standing there so passive, so placid. So blank. "What am I going to do with you? I don't really need or want a maid... Wait! This place needs a Gardener! Pfft! Gyrwinda the Gardener! Ha!" With a chuckle, she inspects then starts unbuckling the harness from the empty headed woman. "Oh, we are going to have some fun now. I suppose your wondering why you little fuming concoction didn't work... Oh wait, you're not wondering... anything. Anything at all, are you. Don't worry, Ginger is going to fill that head of yours right up. And a special little trigger so I can watch the look of surprise and realization in your eyes as you try to resist your new self from taking over." Ginger stops, forehead furled as she realizes something. "Huh, I've never fucked a girl before... Too bad Petunia got herself a girlfriend, she would have loved you." Ginger shrugs, "Oh well!"

With glee, she steps into the complicated harness then, standing on the table, begins whispering Gyrwinda's ear.

The tiny brush is carefully put back into the little bottle and the tall handsome woman blows gently across the fresh blood red paint on the delicate little toenails in front of her. She blinks, then blinks again in confusion. Slowly at first then with the speed of lightning strike, it all comes crashing back to Gyrwinda. The Halfling in the trap, yelling at the slaves. Her strapon. The slap and the tumbling vial splashing her face...

"Oh shit!" Gyrwinda leans back then tries get up off her knees. A single hand on her shoulder by one of her slaves is enough to stop her and she finds herself unable to move anything more than her eyes. A little squee of pleasure makes Gyrwinda look up to the busty little Halfling woman sitting on her throne. Gyrwinda's stomach drops as her heart strangely soars. "Oh no..." she whispers.

"Hi Gigi! Welcome back. I'm Ginger and you already know Neil and Bob here. I must say you've done a fantastic job on my toe nails."

"Wha, what have you done?" Gyrwinda's heart is pounding in her ears and she can't tell if she terrified or thrilled. She shouldn't be thrilled and that only adds to the terror.

"I put a little... suggestion into your little head that you enjoy being controlled. By me. A little suggestion that you enjoy it so much that you can't even move unless I tell you to. And it turns you on a little when you obey. I mean, you were in such a wonderfully suggestible state after all, it would have been shame to waste such an opportunity. Oh, before I forget, I really hope you don't mind that I had to send Ben and Dover out with invitations to my sisters. We're gonna have some guests and you have so much to prepare. But first things first Gigi, your probably wondering why your little blue vial didn't melt my mind, yes?" Ginger hoppes down off the throne and Gyrwinda's eyes immediately go from looking at those large wonderful breasts to the dildo strapped to her hips. Gyrwinda's nipples harden as the woman approaches, dildo wagging as she walks.

"Oh no..." Gyrwinda whispers as her heart pounds even harder.

"So as I tried to tell you earlier, I'm not actually a Halfling, although in your defence, a lot of people think so at first too. You see, I'm actually part goblin and part elf. Unlike my sisters, I got all my looks from Daddy, the perfect pale skin, the green eyes and and typical elf slimness. Got my height and Goblin resistances from Mom's side of the family. And breast size too obviously." Ginger pauses to look and play with her breasts for a second. Gyrwinda's desire spikes at the sight. "It used to bother me at first, looking like the world's shortest elf, but it's actually worked out well in the long run. Men aren't nervous around me at all. In fact they are often quite eager to talk to me. Unlike my sisters who all look just like Mom. Or just like my Aunts, being step-sisters and all. Anyway, your potion wasn't quite strong enough to have much of an affect on a Goblin. Had quite the effect on you though, as I'm sure your becoming quite aware of." Ginger smiles and walks around kneeling Gyrwinda, her hand copping a feel of Neil's and Bob's buns as she goes.

12