Wine and Slime Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning, my adversary stepped up and hit me with a little blast of magic sparks. "Okay, let's just stabilize you a little here before you collapse into another pile of goo, as entertaining as that is to watch," she smirked down at me, towering over me as I gazed up at her and quite literally quivered all over. Her eyes were boring into me, sizing me up like, well, like a meal. I hadn't seen her look at me like this before, that is, when I was a human. But now, there was this strange assertiveness about her, not menacing, but commanding, take-charge. I yelped, and leapt backward away from her.

"What did you do to me?" I demanded.

"That? Oh, that was just meant to help you hold yourself together easier. Now you should have no trouble holding that shape so long as you don't just completely lose any and all semblance of focus. Like maybe when you're sleeping you'll de-coagulate a bit. Also maybe if you... nevermind." Suddenly a blush had crossed her cheek as she caught herself staring at my form. Why was she staring at me like that? It was way too much. I didn't have any blood whatsoever, but it seemed my bias toward a human form had created some kind of makeshift circulatory system as I could feel hot red slime beating fast all through my body, making me hot and flush. I couldn't help but wonder how I looked, all colorful and voluptuous and blushing brightly. I must have looked so cute. Thinking about that just made my body react even stronger and wait, shit, that woozy feeling, it was getting worse. I could hardly form a cohesive thought, the mere act of trying to keep my focus felt like mentally swimming through thick gravy. Just needed to push through it, beat her then convince her to fix me... even if part of me was really excited at the prospect of looking this way.

"Noooo," I slurred. "Naht that. Why'm I a girl?" I was teetering on my feet, suddenly kind of grateful for that extra bit of help her magic was lending me. Not that I wanted her help or anything.

"Why are you a girl? That's probably more a question for you, not me. You could have made yourself into any form, but your subconscious mind chose a woman. Why do you think that is?" She asked patiently. Gosh, she was so pretty, and so tall. Wait, what had she been saying?

"I'm gonna subconsciously kick yer asss and make you change me back." I murmured.

"To a human? I can probably un-slime you if you want, now that you've got a shape picked out. But you'll need to promise not to actually attack me afterwards. I confiscated your weapons, but still." A spark of deep blue swirling energy formed in her hands as she stared at me with tense concentration.

"Stoppit. Not change the slime. The slime is okay, like being slime. 'Skinda fun. Turn me back into a... a... I'm dizzy." Losing my balance, I toppled forward into her, somehow managing to stay in my humanoid form.

"Ah fuck. I figured this would happen but it's getting a lot worse." She caught me in her arms and held me up, looking down at her. Wow, pretty eyes. She reached down to touch my forehead, then my neck, then right where my heart would be and oh holy fuck, her hand went inside me. She scooped out a bit of reddish slime and tasted it, nodding thoughtfully. Meanwhile I was absolutely losing my mind. What the hell you can't just reach into someone like that and taste them or touch them places even if you were a really hot tall girl who was holding me in her big strong arms you have to at least buy me dinner first. The beating of my 'heart' grew only stronger as I flushed an even more reddish purple than before. And what the heck? Was I starting to deform again? There were like little drops of me leaking between my legs. It was really hot down there too, was I melting? Why was it getting even harder to focus?

"Wha's goin on? Did you curse me to be a girl and also be stupid then melt or somethin?" Admittedly, that would be a very specific and weird curse, but I wasn't really thinking clearly enough to consider that.

"No, that's not what's going on. What's going on is you unconsciously based your internal anatomy on a human's internal anatomy. Including a heart that pumps 'blood' to a 'brain' which functions as your central nervous system. Normally slime's don't have that, and everything is spread out evenly, but you have all that stuff concentrated in one place, making it susceptible," she explained patiently. Even if I had the presence of mind to listen though, I was too busy staring at how pretty and plump her lips were. And thinking about how long her tongue was.

"Wazzat?" I answered eloquently.

She sighed, shaking her head. "You have a slime brain that's getting slime blood."

"So?"

"So the 'blood' that's pumping to your brain is actually highly concentrated alcohol. It doesn't have anything else to make itself out of so it just absorbs as much of it as possible and pumps itself right into you. You're getting drunk off yourself. Like absolutely fucking wasted. The fact that you're clearly flustered and horny is just making it way, way worse because it just makes things pump even faster." Hey! I wasn't horny! I was just... confused and needy and tingly. Also, wait, drunk? Admittedly, that actually kind of made sense. I definitely felt drunk, but wait, why was I made of alcohol? Obviously I would need to ask her in politely and articulately just why I was made of alcohol.

"Why'm made ah booze?" I demanded.

"The same reason you're a slime. Originally I'd tried to just make you a human with a body you would feel more comfortable in, but the spell wound up picking up the fruit you fell in and incorporating it into you as well. That fruit you fell in happened to be my fermentation pile. I was trying to make cave wine and now, well you are the cave wine." Oh, that kind of made sense, even in my drunken stupor. Dumbly, I bobbed my head up and down. "Okay, next step is obvious, you need to sit and calm the fuck down. Once you're relaxed and pumping less concentrated alcohol blood into that makeshift brain of yours you should start thinking a bit more clearly. Then I can help you solve this problem more permanently."

"Wow, you're really nice to me even though I tried to kill you." I was speaking probably more to myself than her, actually. She just smiled, and helped me sit myself down without going splat on the uneven rock floor. Just as she turned to leave, I called after her. "Hey, sorry I yelled at you for turning me into a girl or whatever. I actually kinda l-like it."

Smiling, the bat-girl rolled her eyes, "yes, I know you do, silly. That's the point. Get some rest." She turned and ruffled the top of my head, which felt warm and electric and sent another pulse of no-thinky juice straight to my brain, then headed off to do her own thing.

I lounged there for a while, letting my body calm down over the course of an hour or so as coherent thought slowly returned to me, leaving me distinctly tipsy, but not stupid-drunk. As I lay there I gazed down at my body, trying over and over to hide from the shameful little thrill I got from looking at it. Reluctantly, I attempted a few times to return myself to a more masculine shape, but it was always a little off, and, more importantly, really uncomfortable. Every time I did so maintaining it took immense concentration, and, inevitably when I relaxed my feminine features reformed. If I felt any relief at seeing their return, I did my best not to acknowledge it. My best wasn't really good enough though. And unfortunately, examining myself like that didn't exactly make my boozy-blood cease from rushing to my slime-brain. So eventually I had to stop with that too and just like, focus on my no-longer necessary breathing to calm down.

I'd gotten pretty damn relaxed, and had actually begun to feel what must have been whatever sort of sleep slime people had creeping in when suddenly the looming figure of my bat... acquaintance came into view. She'd done her best to cover up a bit, wearing a loose cloth robe, no doubt in an attempt to prevent a repeat of last time. "Hey, you feeling a bit more present?" She called softly.

"Blraup," came my burbling reply as I realized too late that I'd started to dissolve a little in my relaxed state. Quickly, and surprisingly instinctually I reformed myself to give a proper response, "yeah, definitely more clear headed." I did my best to not blush at the entire situation, and mostly succeeded, still, one could hardly control their natural responses to stimuli.

"Okay good, now to solve the alcohol problem. We could get rid of that circulatory system you naturally made for yourself since you don't actually need one, but that won't change the fact that your slime-brain is both made of, and is literally floating in a bath of booze. So instead lets try this: you should basically be able to just kind of put a little shell of protective slime around your nervous system, or core or whatever you want to call it. I'll enchant it with a filter that will neutralize all the alcohol inside," she instructed. Nodding, I focused on the little lump of semi-solid mass I'd formed in my head, and moved some of my internal bits to cover it. Giving her a thumbs up, she waved her hand over my head; I felt a little tingling go through me, then suddenly the dizziness began to clear. The world around me sharpened as my mind worked in overdrive to fill in the blanks for everything my inebriated self had just experienced. I must have been making a weird face, because as I scrunched up my nose and furrowed my brow in concentration, my bat-like companion giggled. Just then, a thought I'd previously put on hold piped up in the back of my mind. "Hey, what do I call you?"

"Oh people call me lots of things, monster, vampire, demon, hottie. You can call me Melanie, or Laney, for short. Mistress is also acceptable." She winked, and I already found myself grateful for the little barrier she'd set up around my mind, because I was heating up. "You don't seem to be actively trying to kill me, so I take it you believe me now when I say I'm a fruit bat and I don't mean anyone any harm?"

Blushing shamefully, I nodded. "Yeah, err, sorry about that whole thing."

"And, given the fact that you're no longer freaking out about your body I take it you've also decided you don't mind staying a slime-girl?" Again, I responded with a blush and a nod. Then I realized the logistics of life like this might be a bit more difficult than I'd initially considered.

"W-wait, what do I do now? I'm not human anymore. People back home will probably be terrified of me. Also even if I were nobody would believe I'm the same person who came into these caves. I have nowhere to go," I muttered dejectedly.

"Hey, hey, relax. Don't worry about that right now," Laney soothed, taking my hand in hers. I looked away, flustered, and quivered in her tight grip. "Why don't you start by deciding on a new name for yourself, are there any that come to mind?"

There was one, actually. One I'd held near and dear to my heart for years, one I'd pretended I thought was just really pretty and would be a good name for a spouse or to name a daughter if I'd had one. But really, those were all just excuses to bury the truth: all along what I had really wanted was to take that name for myself. "Cadence," I whispered.

"Aww," she cooed. "Sorry, just the way you said that, you just looked so happy. It's a really pretty name, Cadence."

"Th-thanks," I squeaked.

"Don't mention it," Laney giggled. "Now, regarding the other thing you mentioned. I guess I do kind of feel a little responsible for you, seeing as I'm the reason you're not human anymore, though you don't seem to mind—actually, I wonder if you winding up a slime-person wasn't an accident after all? Being a slime seems to suit you really well. Oh well, question for another day. Regardless, I do feel responsible, so, if you want, you can stay here with me for a while?" She offered weakly. "I have plenty of space and we can even make you your own place in these caves once we get everything we need to make another home, but, well, as strange as it sounds I'm kind of fond of you. I know we just met, but you're cute, also fun to tease. It gets lonely here all by myself, and a friend would be nice, or more. Plus, well, when I looked inside your head with magic I saw who you really are, and I think deep down you're a good person—even if you did try to kill me at first." She was blushing all the way down to her neck by the end. Not that I was that different.

"I guess I could stay for a bit,"

As soon as I said that, Laney perked up, smiling wide. "Really? Great!" She pulled me into a big hug, and I felt her warm, soft body against my own even softer body. Her plush curves and breasts pressed into me, causing my own liquid form to contract and distort against her as she squeezed me tightly. And oh Goddess, she was so pretty, and oh fuck that robe she was wearing was slipping and I could see and feel everything. I was heating up all over, and that feeling in my core was back. The hug loosened a little, and Laney flashed me an amused smile. "Uhm, Cadence? You're kind of, well, leaking on me." I followed her gaze downward and oh no. Oh shit, when had that happened? Nestled between my legs was a set of lower lips, glowing with a hot burning red under all that purple, radiating from inside my lower belly and dripping right out through my lower lips. With my blush only came an even more intense glow and flow down below.

"S-sorry," my response came as a barely audible squeak of embarrassment, choked by throbbing need.

Chuckling, Laney placed her finger under my chin, tiling my head up until my gaze met hers. "You know, you did ruin my cave wine. I was planning on getting absolutely sloshed tonight. You might not know this, but fruit bats love alcohol. We have insanely high tolerance."

"I'm sorry again." Try as I may, Laney wouldn't let me avert my eyes. Her gaze left me fixed in place, vibrating with pure anxious desire and anticipation.

"Do you think, maybe, there's some other way for me to get my fill. Maybe you know of some other place where alcohol is?


12