Wine with a Neighbor

Story Info
A neighborly glass of wine turns a male into a lesbian slut.
2k words
3.77
34.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamtby
jamtby
300 Followers

I received an invite from my neighbor to come over and enjoy a class of wine. That invitation started me on a journey that changed my life.

Joan was always inviting neighbors over for a glass of wine and conversation. My wife was out of town on business so going over to my neighbor home was nothing out of the ordinary. Usually, several neighbors gathered for an evening chat on the patio. Joan greeted me with a huge and gave me a glass of a great red wine. As we sat and talked I noticed we were alone which was unusual. She told me that our neighbor Lori would be over in a while and her friend James, whom I had not met, would probably stop by.

The conversation started with talk of what was going on in the neighborhood. James, recently moved a house four-doors down the street. Joan had known him from work and felt he would be a great addition to our group.

Joan said, "You really looked hot this afternoon mowing the lawn."

I thought she meant I look hot as in heated. "It wasn't all that hot today but I was glad to finish and take a shower."

Joan replied, "I didn't mean weather hot but rather sexy hot. Your legs make me jealous they look so good."

I blushed and meekly said, "Thanks but I never looked at them that way."

Joan replied, "Most women would die for legs like yours. I can only image what the rest of you looks like."

I blushed again and started to respond but a sudden I started to feel dizzy and weak. I thought it was time to go home but Joan insisted I stay.

As I became increasing weak I also became very compliant.

Joan asked, "Are you alright. You look flush and hot. You need to unbutton your shirt and cool off."

I was unable to unbutton my shirt.

Lori, arrived a minute later. Her usually smiling personality seemed a bit different.

She said hi then turned to Joan. "Joan is he ready?"

Her reply, "Yes, let's get her ready before James arrives. He doesn't like to wait."

I didn't understand any of this talk but soon became very aware that I was going to become the center of attention.

"Ok, let's get her in the house and get her out of these clothes." With that Joan and Lori helped me to me feet and lead me into the house. Immediately Joan started to strip off my shirt, unzip my shorts, and pull them down along with my underwear. With my boat shoes pulled off I stood there naked and unable to defend myself. Lori, lead me into the bathroom where she put me into the shower for a minute then shut the water off and began to put shaving cream all over my body. Unable to resist Joan and Lori started to shave all my hair.

"Lori, make certain you don't miss anything." With that I felt my legs being shaved, arm pits, and belly.

Then Lori said, "Joan, you can take his manhood." I heard but could do nothing. With that Joan started by shaving my balls smooth, then all my pubic hair. Finally, Joan shaved my ass.

Lori smiled, "She looks like a real girl now. Let's get the moisturizer and make her soft".

Still standing in the shower, the lotion was applied to every inch of my body. Unable to resist I soon felt very soft. This was strange but I almost started to like it.

Lori commanded, "Joan, you and the make-up champion, so let's get our girl looking proper." With that a chair was brought into the bathroom and I was forced to sit. It was strange sitting there naked while woman, whom I had known for years started by giving me shave.

Joan smiled, "I want your face nice and smooth." Then came the make-up foundation. That started the real transformation. In 15 minutes I was transformed into a woman complete with lip stick and eye brows shaped.

Lori asked, "What is our new girlfriend's name".

Joan replied, "I like Carrie, what do you think?"

Nodding in agreement Lori said, "Welcome Carrie, you are now our new girlfriend." I wanted to protest but somehow started to enjoy the attention.

Blond or redhead? That was Lori's question.

Joan replied, "He likes blonds".

I thought- He, who is he and what is this about? With that a blond wig was placed on my head. Lori, quickly bushed and styled it.

Lori directed, "Let's get Carrie dressed". With that pink bikini panties were pulled up. My cock and balls just fit.

"Thank goodness she has a small cock so it fits in the panties." Lori said.

Next came the bra and nylons.

The question again asked by Lori, "Panty hose or thigh high".

Definitely thigh highs was Joan's response." She will need to be able to in a position to remove the panties". With that Lori pulled the nylons up each leg. This felt strangely comfortable. Finally, a black dress was pulled over my head.

Lori said approvingly, "Carrie, you look great."

I could only shake my head in protest but actually felt a strange sense of excitement and sexual arousal.

"Lori, you get ready while I stay with Carrie to make certain she doesn't leave us." With that Lori disappeared into the guest bedroom. While she was gone, Joan started to rub my legs and kiss me. This was another surprise.

When Lori reappeared, she looked by different wearing a leather bra, leather pants, and black heels. The look of a dominant woman not the nice neighbor I had learned to know over the years.

Joan disappeared while Lori sat with me. Her had moved up under the dress and to my cock.

"I think you little cock with get a lot attention tonight." With that she gave it a squeeze, which excited me. "You can't cum now Sweetie so don't think about it."

Joan returned dressed in a white bra, panties, nylons, and white heels. She really looked great.

Shortly after Joan's return the doorbell rang. Joan want to answer it and let James into the house.

It became clear that James was in charge. "Joan, show your respect for me. "

With that Joan dropped to her knees and said, "Master your orders have been carried out. Carrie is a new member of our group." Smiling, he looked please.

Now show Lori and Carrie the respect you owe me as he gave a stern look to Joan.

"Yes, Master". With that Joan removed her bra and panties. Standing wearing only her nylons and heels she looked beautiful. Like I had been shaved, she had no pubic hair and looked smooth.

James, "I am pleased. Mistress Lori, are you ready to initiate our new girl?" Yes, I am was her reply.

"Let's start by giving Joan a spanking just to make certain she knows who is in control"

With a wink of her eye Lori said, "Slut, come over to the table and present yourself for an inspection and punishment."

Without a word, Joan obeyed and bent over the coffee table presenting her bare ass.

"Spread your legs apart now." Was the order. With that Lori gave Joan a bare ass spanking for 3 or 4 minutes. Joan started to whimper but stopped after being warned that would only lead to more punishment.

I sat there watching and could not believe what was happening. With her bottom turning red James ordered Lori to stop.

"Now let see what our new girl looks like". With that order from James, Lori ordered me to stand up. Then I had to turn around for James inspection.

He smiled, "She looks very nice." Let's get that dress off so I can see more of her." With that Lori unzipped the dress she had put on me an hour earlier and I stepped out of it. Again, James looked very please.

"Now you know I like lesbian action don't you Mistress Lori?"

Her reply was simple, "Yes Sir".

James ordered, "I want your slut to make love to your new toy. I want to see you slut strip Carrie and make love to her".

With that Lori pushed Joan over to me. "Now slut make Carrie a slut just like you."

Joan immediately started to kiss me on the lips. I started to resist but somehow this seemed too exciting to stop. We started kissing and I could feel her breasts against me. I felt the warmth of her breath against my neck. Slowly we embraced. As a teenager I had learned to undue a bra rather quickly, Joan did it faster that I had imagined possible. Soon our naked breasts were together. She started to suck mine and I became more excited. It didn't take long before I was sucking hers as we both became increasing excited. We fell on the floor and started to further caress and fondle each other. It became a heated sexual embrace.

Lori commanded, "Slut, get her panties off. Sluts should be naked". With that command Joan began pulling at my panties.

Whispering in my ear, "Please help get them off so I won't be punished". I quickly help slide the panties off my cock and down to my knees. Both of us wearing only our nylons we continued to make love.

I was excited and wanted to penetrate Joan and release my seed. But things changed. Lori grabbed Joan by the shoulders and pulled her to her knees. I wanted to release but wasn't allowed.

Lori barked, "How do sluts treat each other? They eat their pussies. Carrie, eat the Slut's pussy."

With that order I was pushed from behind by James with my face in Joan's pussy. "Now eat her" was his order.

On my knees with my ass exposed I felt very vulnerable and exposed. This would prove to be a very real problem in a minute. As Lori held Joan's shoulders, James forced my head into her pussy. Joan begged me to lick her so she would not be punished. I did as she asked. She became increasing excited and I expected her to have an orgasm at any minute.

Then my moment came. James put his hand on my back and spread my legs apart. I started to resist but he was strong and in control.

Joan whispered, "Don't resist you can become a real woman and you will like it. Just let him take you."

I wanted to resist but as some cool substance was spread on my ass I knew I couldn't. As Lori held Joan, James penetrated my ass with his large cock.

"Now you can never go back, you are a slut that will serve me and others. You now belong to me."

He pumped and pumped me while I become more excited. I no longer could resist I wanted him to cum in me and make me his girl. I started to beg for him to cum. Joan now was with Lori watching and enjoying my transformation. When James exploded in me I cried with a release of passion.

"Carrie, you are now a girl and you will never be the same. I am your Master." James spoke with authority and control.

I collapsed on the floor. Joan, began rubbing my back and telling me I was wonderful. In 30 minutes or so James left leaving me with Lori and Joan. Lori was clearly in charge.

After a shower and getting dressed I wanted to leave for home. I was experiencing both a sense of shame and feeling of sexual excitement I had never felt. Joan was still wearing only her nylons and heels.

Lori said, "Before you leave I want you to see some video. It will remind you of the evening and it also help you remember not to talk to anyone about this evening." With that on the TV was a video of the entire evening. I watched in horror and excitement."

Lori's final words, "The next time you come over we can have another experience. You are a wonderful Slut and I have plans for further adventures. You and Joan make a great Lesbian couple. James intends to have both of you perform again."

While Joan remained silent sitting in the chair, Lori told me to leave. She had plans for Joan.

I got home unable to sleep. I liked being a girl.

jamtby
jamtby
300 Followers