Wings of Fire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gulping down the last of his beer, he set the glass down carefully on the bar and donned his hat. Snatching the strap of his duffle bag, he walked on out without so much as a glance backward. James passed the barkeep on his way out, who was polishing a glass and nodding towards him.

"Smart," the man mumbled before he went back to polishing the empty beer stein. James figured that it was, considering how he'd seen things like this play out at least a dozen times before. Some of those times, he'd been the target of a drunk's ire and wanted to be away from the place before things got ugly.

Stepping out into the afternoon, he looked around to get his bearings before he was so rudely run into. Jim went down in a heap, with the offender tumbling atop of him, squealing in surprise. Growling loudly, James picked himself up and prepared to let this person, who had so callously run into him, a piece of his mind. The words died on his lips as he saw who it was that had slammed into him.

The person in question was none other than Marisol Escobar, his mother's personal maid! She stood shorter than he did at maybe five foot five, with brown eyes and long black hair she usually had in a fancy hairstyle when she was working at the estate. She had it a simple braid right now and was wearing a pale blue dress that accentuated her considerable assets. Marisol was a well put together woman, who had curves that men could stare at for days, and was the epitome of a curvy woman.

"Mari! I'm so sorry! What are you doing here?" James asked as he helped the woman to her feet. She looked as though she was about to deliver a serious tongue lashing, but then her face softened as she heard his voice.

"Jim! I was actually about flag down a cab to come and see you at the airfield!" she replied in equal surprise at his being there. "What are you doing here in town..." the remnant of the question dying in her throat as she saw the damage done to his face. "What happened?"

"Long story short, I got fired," he blurted, not wanting to drag Marisol into his gloomy world.

"That will not do. I want to hear everything that happened, and I won't have you leaving anything out," she said authoritatively. Although she was his mother's maid, she was older than he was by several years and was used to giving him orders. Since his mother's health had started to fail, she had taken on a sisterly role towards him. An annoying older sister, but still a welcome presence in his life.

"Fine," he sighed, knowing this was a fight he wouldn't win. "But can we go somewhere a little more private? I don't want everyone and their dog knowing my business."

Looking about, Marisol could see that their little accidental scuffle had indeed drawn stares. Some had continued along with their business, uncaring, while others had stood by, waiting to see if an argument would blossom. Intent on disappointing the onlookers, Marisol nodded and the two of them left the roadside arm in arm.

Marisol led the way, and James let her decide where they'd go. Although she was a Latin woman by descent, Marisol was granted more leeway and tolerance than James would ever have been given. They stopped briefly by a pharmacy where Marisol disappeared inside for a few minutes while telling James to wait outside. He waited, and she reappeared ten minutes later, carrying a small paper bag.

Leading the way once again, she kept walking alongside James until they reached a hotel that was several blocks from the bar. It was a little run down, but the price was decent, considering its location. Despite wanting to pay for the room, Marisol paid after fixing James with a glare that would have made his mother proud in its disapproval. Taking the key, they made their way to the third floor and let themselves into the room.

After looking about the place and finding it in a clean state, James dropped his duffle bag and sat in one of the chairs that was by the door. He sighed in relief at being off his feet, placing his hat on the coffee table in front of him and shrugging out of his jacket. Marisol had seated herself on the bed just across from him and looked at him.

"So, why don't you start at the beginning, about how all of this happened?" she asked him as she dug around in the paper bag.

James told the story in full, from him finishing his lunch to where he walked out of the bar. While he was telling the story, Marisol had quietly tended to his wounds, cleaning up the cuts and marks left behind by Manfredo's abuse. He left no detail out and voiced his frustrations to Marisol as she sat there and listened. Once he was finished, Marisol had a disgusted look on her face as she took in the whole story.

"This is absolutely sickening! Not what you did, but what both your uncle and employer did to you! As bad as it was, I'm sorry, Jim, but it gets worse," Marisol said consolingly.

"How could it be worse than what it already is?" James asked aloud.

"Because your uncle helped Manfredo Marino steal those plans from you," she said as softly as she could.

"What?!?"

"A couple of days ago, I was doing my job at the estate when I learned that Manfredo had arrived as a dinner guest of your uncle's. We were instructed to make his stay as comfortable as possible, and some girls were most uncomfortable around that man!" she stated.

"Did he do anything to the girls at the house?" Jim asked worriedly.

"Although Manfredo was a guest, Sven was nearby most of the time, so it spared the girls his actions. He made no secret of what he'd like to do to some of them though, if his leering stares were anything to go by."

"But anyway, I was busy clearing away the dinner dishes when I heard both your uncle and Mr. Marino making jokes at your expense. More importantly, they went on about how you were so stupid and trusting to leave your blueprints at the estate while you were off at work. It was during one of those days, just after New Year's, when your mother was going through one of her coughing fits," Marisol explained.

"Your uncle had apparently taken your plans and given them to Mr. Marino, so they could make use of them. Mr. Marino did, and he'd planted the blueprints on his son's desk when he was dead drunk. He then made it seem that Roberto drew them up while he was going through one of his drinking binges. Your Uncle Andrew was very specific in stating that it had to seem that someone not linked to him had done these up. Although he controls the estate, he could have no legal backlash if he wanted to maintain full control of the estate. His hold on the whole thing is tenuous as it is," Marisol told him.

"That dirty rotten son of a bitch!" James cursed. "Sorry about the language, Marisol, but I am so furious right now!"

"I don't blame you one bit for that, James, so I'll let it slide when it comes to your uncle."

"I can't say I'm surprised, though," James said. "That bastard has always hated me, even as a child, but he's given no reason for why."

"Men like him need no excuse. They think it's their right to do things their way and God damn anyone who spoils their perception of what is right," Marisol soothed. "But there is some good news."

"I could really go for some good news right about now. What is it?"

"Before your mother died, she instructed me to get a letter out of the house from her room. She had me do it in secret when everyone was asleep. She knew your uncle had eyes and ears inside the house and grounds, so she ensured I could carry it out without being noticed," Marisol told him.

"A letter from my mother?" James breathed, scarcely believing what he was hearing.

"Yes, a letter I have with me, right here," she said, patting her handbag as she stood by the table, putting away the ointments and spare gauze she had purchased.

"Could I have it, please?" James asked pleadingly.

"Yes, but I want something for it," she said coyly as she stood before him.

"What do you want? I have little to offer, but I really want that letter," James almost begged.

"Oh, that's where you're wrong, James. You have so much to offer a woman," she said before plopping down into his lap. Before he could ask why she had just done that, Marisol leaned in and kissed him full on the mouth. Shocked by what was happening, James sat there, stunned for a moment. It froze his lips stiff from the shock of it, but in moments, he softened up and kissed Marisol back.

She moaned into him, savoring the kiss and parting her lips slightly, letting her tongue peek out and brush his lips. The contact sent a jolt through James, and he backed away in a start. His breathing had sped up to where it seemed that he'd just run five kilometers at a dead run, instead of kissing the woman on his lap. Marisol gave him a knowing look and smiled.

"What was that for?" James asked out loud, bewildered by her actions.

"I've been wanting to do that for the last few years, since you came into manhood. I feared that you might take more after your uncle. But seeing you develop into a kind and caring man has attracted my attention," she stated, giving him a smoldering look.

"But what about Sven?" he asked, referring to the groundskeeper of the estate and, as far as he knew, her boyfriend.

"Sven is just a cover," she explained. "You see, there are a couple of things about him that people don't know. First, he looks on me like a little sister rather than as a girlfriend and it ties in with the second thing."

"Which is?"

"Sven is gay. What he and I have is something just to throw people off our scent. He does it mostly to keep your uncle away from me," she said.

"Hmm. Well, I'm sure the fact that he's a six-foot five giant would keep my uncle on his toes," Jim acknowledged.

"That and he's the son of George Magnusson."

James' eyes widened at that last bit of information, which he did not know about. George Magnusson was a war hero and a household name across America and Europe. He, like his son, was a giant of a man, standing over six foot eight and built in such a way that would make anyone pause in challenging him. The man's exploits were so well known, people believed that he was Ragnar Lothbrok reincarnated.

When the Nazis tried to march into Sweden, Magnusson and the men he commanded met them on the field of battle. Although he was a giant, George possessed the mind of a tactical genius. He had used the terrain and the Nazi's tactics against them, suffering virtually no losses while decimating the invasion forces. Despite the Germans' claim of victory over the Swedish that day, everyone knew the truth of the matter.

George had then led his forces in various offensives, forcing the Nazis to halt their advance and eventually retreat. Because of the bravery of his unit and the courageous determination with which they fought, they were christened the Einherjar. They went to launch counterattack after counterattack that sent the Nazis running with their tails between their legs.

Since the Nazis retreat from Sweden, stories were told about the heroic feats these men had accomplished against them. Even to this day, nearly ten years after the war, stories still circulated about the man. Many men of this day and age attempted to hold themselves up to his standards, to be truly thought of as men.

"That would keep my uncle at bay! No one would want to cross the son of such a man, much less risk his wrath!" James said, awed by what he learned.

"Yes, and he took a liking to you, you know," Marisol teased.

"What??" James said in shock.

"Yeah, he mentioned it in passing some time ago. But I told him in no uncertain terms that you're mine to take," Marisol said huskily.

"Well, thank you for that. It's not that Sven isn't a good man. I just don't... swing... in that direction. I like the feel of a woman's curves in my hands," James said as his hands found the swell of Marisol's ass.

"So I've noticed," Marisol said while licking her lips.

"Before we do anything..." James got up, forcing an indignant Marisol to her feet. He approached the door and engaged the deadbolt, locking the door. "I want to ensure that we're not disturbed."

"Ah! Smart idea!"

"Now, where were we?" he asked as he closed in on Marisol.

Her face lit up with a smile as James walked up to her. Placing his hands on her hips, he drew her into him and brought his lips to hers. Her mouth met his halfway and their lips locked together, their tongues engaging in a sensuous dance as passion overtook the both of them. She moaned as her body pressed up against him and wound her arms against his neck. Breaking the kiss slowly, James caught his breath as Marisol did hers.

"I often wondered about some looks you gave me while I was still at home. Was this what it was all about?" he wondered. Her head nestled into the crook between his chin and chest, and she sighed excitedly before responding.

"Yes. I always found you attractive, and the last few years have turned you into a handsome and strapping young man. I've wanted you for a while now but couldn't as it wasn't my place," Marisol confessed.

"You know that sort of thing doesn't matter to me," James said as he raised Marisol's chin with his finger, so she made eye contact with him. "Besides, you're an exquisite woman who, from what I understand, is in need of some love and comfort."

Squeaking in happiness, Marisol kissed James again, drawing him to her as she backed up. She stopped the moment her calves bumped against the bed, then turned, still holding James, and pushed him onto the bed. Startled by the action, James looked up to see Marisol unzipping her dress. He hadn't noticed that she was wearing black stockings, which went beneath the hem of her dress.

Once the dress was off, he saw that she was wearing a black bra and matching panties. Her stockings were held up by a garter belt, which sat beneath her panties. The sight awed James, as she looked like one of those pin-up girls that some of the boys had up at the airfield. Seeing her give him a look, James comprehended it was his turn to lose his clothes and was more than eager to comply.

Popping off his suspenders, he made quick work of losing his white shirt, then dropped his tan pants. Stepping out of them, clad only in his boxers, Marisol stared at him lustfully, her chest rising and falling fast. He went to Marisol and kissed her again, and as they kissed, James moved his hands behind her and undid her bra. With the garment snapping free, Marisol backed away from James long enough to discard the unwanted item.

Closing with James once more, she pushed him down on the bed again. Only this time, she went with him, falling atop of him as they kissed. With her breasts pressed up to him and her hips over his, she ground her core into him, her moist pussy seeking his hard dick. Finding it was no trouble, as he was already hard and poking against her, groaning in desire.

James wasted no time, his hands finding the hem of her panties and tugging them down slowly. Although it was his first time with Marisol, it wasn't his first time with a woman, and he knew a little about what to do. Gripping her tightly, James rolled over, so he was atop of Marisol and she squealed in delight. Bringing himself to a kneeling position over her, James then finished what he started with the removal of her panties, tugging them clear of her legs.

With her exposed to him, he went against his body's instinct to take her right then and there. Deciding to have some fun with her first, James sidled up to her, drawing her to him for another kiss while moving his left hand to her weeping pussy. Once his fingers brushed her nether lips, she let out a small squeak. It quickly turned into a moan as his hand covered her heated core with his fingers, dancing all over her gooey labia.

Her breath caught as his hand rubbed her moistened lips, making her groan in desire. As James continued rubbing, Marisol's breathing accelerated. Her heart hammered in her chest as he continued his ministrations. She leaked like a sieve, slathering his hand in her essence, and at that point, he changed it up. Using his middle and ring finger, he slowly penetrated her steaming love channel, causing her to moan and shake.

Once he was as deep as he could go, James then withdrew his fingers before pushing them in again. He continued with a slow rhythm, in and out, keeping his palm on her pubic bone as he did so. Marisol tried to reach up to kiss him, but he hovered just out of reach, denying her what she wanted as he continued to finger fuck her. She cried out in frustration and bliss as he went on doing this to her, making her squirm and moan in a way beyond measure.

Marisol was getting close as her inner walls were grasping James' fingers hard. It was almost like they wanted his intrusive digits to stay where they were. When she did that, James then curled both fingers within her hard, pressing the pads into her G-spot. Marisol yipped loudly as she came, the orgasm blooming through her readily. It was then that James kissed her hard, and she reciprocated, drawing him down to her.

Marisol trembled as she felt the reverberations course through her, her core clenching insistently on James' fingers. When she finally relaxed herself, James slipped his fingers out and sucked on them with relish. Seeing this turned Marisol's afterglow into a massive surge of lust, and she desired to give as good as she got.

Popping up, she got off the bed as she then grabbed James by the legs, forcing him to a sitting position at the edge. Before he could say anything, Marisol had stripped him of his boxers and was taking his half hard member into her mouth. The only thing that came out of James was a long and lustful groan as she sucked.

Using her hands, Marisol stroked the part of James' shaft that her mouth couldn't get and his balls. Though she'd done this a few times before, no one previously had responded as quickly as James. He reached steel hardness in less than five minutes, and Marisol couldn't help but smile inwardly. Though he was more than hard enough, she wanted to enjoy giving this man a good sucking.

She'd told no one because of the way she'd be looked upon, but sucking a man's cock was one sexual act she could do for days on end. Marisol had always wanted to try it out when she was younger and when she lost her virginity to her first boyfriend, Trent, she couldn't get enough. Although a few close calls and harsh wake ups forced her to be more careful and choosy with those that she would take to her bed.

With James though, she felt she could bare herself to the man and he would accept her how she was. At least Marisol hoped that was the case. She could tell that he was truly enjoying himself and, with the way that he was looking at her, told her everything she needed to know for that moment. He wanted her in the worst possible way and would likely continue to want her for long after.

Popping her mouth off his swollen dick, she stood up and straddled him. James reached up and drew her to him, his hands on her back, pulling her body close to him. His mouth quickly found her breasts, and he licked and sucking everywhere but the nipple and areola. Marisol found it both strange and a turn on that he was focusing on the areas that most men ignored. Closing her eyes, she enjoyed the attentions he lavished on her as she guided his still hard cock to her wet and steaming pussy.

The moment the tip of his cock touched her nether lips, James broke away from his sucking and cried out. The feeling of this woman inching her wet cunt down on his turgid dick was almost enough to make him blow his wad right there. He calmed himself as best he could as she slid down onto him. He looked up at her face and saw the same raw passion he was feeling, and kissed her with all the emotion he felt.

Slowly, Marisol rocked her hips back and forth, grinding slowly into her lover. She broke away from his mouth and wrapped her arms around James, burying her head into his neck. Feeling his hands on her ass, she felt a surge of pleasure as James' hands clenched her round globes and squeezed. Gasping as the feeling, Marisol shifted James sideways, pushing him so he could lie down on his back comfortably.