Winking Devils

Story Info
Friends are off limits... until they're not.
5.4k words
3.29
12.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got Swishers, right?"

Kari unfolded her other scissors and pulled a bud from the sandwich bag. She had chopped a green molehill on our kitchen table while I bought supplies at the liquor store. I fished two red foils from the brown paper bag and a clear pack of five.

Kari picked at the cellophane package. Her burgundy bonnet crinkled across her copper toned forehead.

"Why did you get these?"

"They were cheaper." I replied.

"Nobody buys the five pack. They've probably been going stale on the shelf since last year."

I sighed.

"Fine. You take the foils. I'll roll my blunts with the Dead Sea scrolls."

I opened the fridge and unpacked the other provisions. A gallon of orange juice, a liter of Absolut and two Red Rhino XXX strength male enhancers.

When Kari's head turned I tunneled the last purchase in my jeans and adjusted my wallet to distort the shape. I pulled a chair and joined her at the kitchen table.

I fished a cigar from the pack, fluffed the tobacco and slit the seam with my fingernail. The guts fell on a sun bleached sheet of expired Wendy's coupons.

"You should use the splitter. Your last one looked like a damn flute." she said.

I held the empty skin to my nose.

"Look at this straight, sexy line."

I inhaled.

"Moist wet and freshly picked."

She shook her head.

"Just hurry up. She's on her way."

When I first met Kari her friend had suffered a catastrophic breakup. Too distraught for class, she almost flunked out of school. Kari got her an apartment, helped her make grade and graduate. They had been besties ever since.

I shrugged and continued twisting herb into the tobacco leaves. She tapped my shin with her foot.

"You could be a bit more enthusiastic" She admonished.

"I suppose."

She tapped me again.

"We haven't done X since sophomore year. Remember the Red Lion?"

Fuck yeah I did!

Their desk clerk glared at Kari's black skin, tattoos and cleavage. He side eyed his computer and sent us to the room farthest from the lobby.

We split a blue smurf tablet and made love. During a break she sent me down the hall for ice. Along the way I realized I hadn't seen a soul since we arrived.

We had the entire floor to ourselves!

I ripped off my pants and hung the ice bag from my hard on. Keyed into the room and propped the door wide open. She slid to the edge of the bed. I grabbed her legs and pummeled, putting on a show for any who might pass by.

We moaned and grunted. Sometimes she'd roar. The squeaking bed and squishing genitals accompanied our slapping thighs.

After three orgasms that nobody saw we moved our party to the hallway. I busted my nut over the pyramid inked in her left ass cheek as she bent over the ice machine.

I blushed and smiled. Kari kissed my cheek.

"You do remember." She teased.

I bit my lip.

"Yeah, but that's why I wish it was just us tonight."

"Jay." She said "We're not students crammed in a dorm. You have a career and we have a house. We get the bedroom she gets the futon. Why are you being weird about this?"

There was a knock.

Kari took three steps to the living room and opened the front door. There stood Luscious Lehlani. A thick Black Hawaiian tall as the door with multicolored braids. Her UC sweatsuit tried to suppress her tits, but their sheer size posed more questions than answers.

She bent to hug the short voluptuous Kari. It looked like a giant embracing a hobbit.

"Hey girlee." she cooed.

She called to the kitchen.

"Hi Jay."

"Hi" I replied. "Be there in a minute."

I returned to the blunts as the girls chitchatted on our stolen dorm room futon. I sighed as I twisted and rolled. MDMA is fun, but it leaves me limp as a sock puppet. I survived the Red Lion by spitting the pill behind the bed.

It was one of many things Kari could never know.

Like last week when Lehlani invited us to her apartment for whippets. We cracked cans, inhaled balloons and reminisced on our glory days. Kari recounted a time at the Raging Peacock when that pilot slapped a $100 bill on the bar and dared them to make out.

After much laughter and good natured flirting Kari stumbled from the couch and made for the bathroom. Soon as she left Lehlani grabbed my dick.

I ached to go further, but pushed her hand away. I'm not perfect, but friends are off limits. Especially besties.

Back in the kitchen my mind retraced the plan. Ditch the pill and get Lehlani hammered. Soon as she passed out, I'd take Kari to the bedroom and fuck her into a coma. My dick pulsed with anticipation.

I returned to the living room with nine blunts and three screwdrivers. One shot for Kari, a shot and a half for Lehlani, and an undiluted orange juice for myself.

As I passed the tumblers Lehlani leaned in for a hug. I kept her at arm's length.

She set her brown leather Beatles purse beside her on the futon. A few fumbles later she produced a strand of white cloth adorned with a red cross and laid it over her brow.

"Mahalo" She began "Doctor Lehlani is making her rounds dispensing fun pills to all patients."

We grinned. Kari tapped her foot.

Lehlani reached inside her sweatshirt and handed us each a cinnamon colored tablet inscribed with an emoji of a winking devil. On a three count we popped them in our mouths and chased with a gulp of our beverages.

The pill stayed lodged in my gums. I excused myself to the bathroom. Lehlani stopped me.

"Not yet."

She pulled out a penlight and awoke the narrow beam.

"Have to make sure you follow doctor's orders. Kari, open your mouth and say 'ahhh'. Jay, you're next."

Shit. Now I had to swallow!

By the time the flashlight reached my tonsils the winking devil was halfway to my stomach. Satisfied, Lehlani released me to the bathroom.

Door closed I ripped open the red rhino's cardboard container and fished out the powder blue capsules. I stuck my head under the faucet and washed them down my throat hoping it would be enough to counteract the X. Last thing I wanted was to wake up next to a horny, angry, Kari. Especially one recovering from whatever the hell those devils might be cut with.

I reached in my jeans, tugged my cock a couple times, flushed the toilet for effect and left the restroom smiling.

Lehlani's mitts plucked the plumpest stogie from the pile and pulled a Marilyn Zippo from her purse. She lit, inhaled, closed her chestnut eyes and puffed caterpillar rings into the air.

She passed the blunt to Kari who pulled deep and blew a jet of gray steam across the room. Not to be outdone, I hit hard, and coughed half a lung before handing it back to my girlfriend.

"Party foul!" yelled Lehlani.

Kari's brow crinkled at the joint.

"You're fucking up the rotation." She complained. "It's supposed to go to her."

"Rotation my ass." I replied. "I'm getting you fucked up tonight."

I kissed her cheek. Kari grinned and took a long drag.

"Don't threaten me with a good time."

I turned to Lehlani,

"Speaking of which, how strong are these pills?"

She blew smoke as she talked.

"Hold on to your balls" she warned. "Winking Devils hit hard!"

***

Or do they?

A romcom later I didn't feel anything. Kinda, sorta, stoned from the weed, but nothing from the pill. Meanwhile, the ladies liquored laughs and howls bounced off the walls of our petite living room. I played bartender to ensure Lehlani's drinks outweighed Kari's as the mood grew merrier.

Kari sparked our fifth blunt.

"So this... This heffer here, brings over these fucking... cinnamon hearts with her boosie ass... got any Flinstone vitamins?"

Lehlani grabbed the joint.

"Well yabba dabba fuck you too."

we laughed until knees hit our chest.

"Seriously though." I asked. "How long did it take to kick in last time?"

Lehlani inhaled another lungful of smoke and shrugged.

"Don't know. Never had them before."

"You said they hit hard."

She shrugged.

"I've heard good things."

I prayed she got burned.

We finished the blunt. She reached down the neck of her sweatsuit and returned with three more winking devils.

"Let's take another and see what happens."

***

The trouble with Rhino male enhancers is they fall into the realm of barely legal backyard pharmaceuticals. They won't make you jump out a window or eat someone's face, but a bad batch will pound your heart, flush your cheeks, and pinch your nasal cavities until you're forced to breathe through your mouth. It's the most uncomfortable four and a half hour hard on you can get.

But that's only when they work. Often you get duds weaker than a peanut M&M.

I wasn't sure what kind these were. All I knew is that my airways were clear and my dick turtled into my balls.

I pulled my hand from my jeans and got back to work on the cocktails sitting on the kitchen counter. Kari was still at one shot, but I poured the second shot into Lehlani's tumbler.

Or was it the first?

I sipped the drink and nearly spit into the sink. It was damn near pure vodka.

How did I not notice?

Kari hollered from the living room.

"You good in there?"

I smiled like an old timey TV announcer.

"Yesadootly." I replied.

Yesadootly? Where the fuck did that come from?

I tried to remake the drinks, but which of my cupboards held the glasses? I stood slack jawed at the counter trying to remember.

Lehlani piped in.

"It's hot, we thirsty!"

Oh, right. The drinks.

I shook my head, blinked my eyes, snatched the tumblers from the counter and wobbled into the living room. The ladies sat cross legged on the floor as the credits from the second movie rolled. Kari gestured wildly as she finished a story.

"And then...then...and THEN!... fucking pervert waiter kept looking down my shirt...Hey Jay, remember that?"

I didn't.

"Yeah hon, that was... crazy" I replied.

I stepped closer and nearly tripped over my toes. Kari continued.

"So..So..So while he was holding his stupid Ipad taking our stupid order I dipped and shook my babies like 'WOOOOOO'!"

Kari's shoulders trembled as her cantaloupe boobs sashayed inside her leopard tank top. The ladies cackled. Kari fought to catch her breath.

"So dude... dude fucking drops the stupid Ipad, cracks the screen. Everybody's staring so he turns red and runs to the kitchen. A waitress takes our order and we get free shots for the rest of the night."

Lehlani's head lumbered forward.

"Girlie... you got some tits... you... you got some tits, but WOOOOOO!"

Lehlani shook her honeydews until they bounced and tempted from under her sweats. She twisted the fabric and thrust her chest.

"Whadayah think I could have got with these?"

Kari laughed

"Bitch, you'd own the bar."

I took a breath, regained my balance and shuffled towards Lehlani.

Why was it so hard to walk?

"Yeah... I should do that." She opined "Open my own mutherfucking bar. Luscious Lehlani's Bistro. Come inside one and all."

Her arms swung open like she was hugging the world. Her wrist caught my unsteady calf right as I bent towards her. I wobbled, bobbled, and sloshed both drinks into her sweatsuit. The glasses skittered across the carpet.

The ladies paused as I struggled to stand. I barely made it to my knees.

"PARTY FOUL!!" yelled Lehlani as she wicked off the spiked juice.

"Yesadootly" replied Kari.

They both busted a gut. I stretched my dry mouth open.

"I...I think these winking devils are finally kicking in." I slurred.

***

Kari stumbled to her feet and crutched Lehlani like a wounded warrior. I shimmied to the futon as they hobbled to the bedroom for a fresh change of clothes.

The living room became a spaceship. The TV a galactic portal. The air seamed to smell of stardust. Kari's crude laughter chimed like a choir of pixies as it wafted down the hall.

The wall thumped. More laughter. I inspected my groin.

My dick had shriveled to the size of a large clit. I didn't know how I was going to pee, let alone fuck. Jerking the cold flaccid skin felt like pulling on a paper straw.

The room angled. I felt demons stare me down from the shadows. The ladies laughter turned harsh and cruel. A grinding filled my ears like the gears of a medieval dungeon.

Everything was fucked. My dick didn't work. Kari would get mad and complain to Lehlani who would relay a one sided version of what went down in her apartment. I'd be left single. Reduced to sleeping in abandoned cars.

In time the bedroom door clunked like a cell block as Kari and Lehlani stumbled down the hall. Their echoing giggles shifted from cruel to kind as they neared. The shadows faded and the last demon fled for life as the besties crossed the threshold.

I could see why!

Lehlani had changed into Kari's "sleepers", a zebra printed pair of fuzzy French cut boy shorts. They sagged on Kari, but barely held Lehlani's ass in place. A handful of cheek bulged through each side while the top of her crack poked out the top.

She wore the cone red tank top Kari nicknamed her "Baywatch shirt." It was the biggest she owned, but the straps still strained against Lehlani's Amazonian shoulders. Her honeydew breasts fit the garment like a bra while her honey brown belly fluffed underneath.

We locked eyes. I felt waves of sex radiating from her face. I yearned to leap from the couch and kiss every inch.

Instead I turned to Kari and smiled at her delicious cleavage and skin tight matching boy shorts. I hoped it would spark my tool in gear, but the package remained cold and dead.

Kari staggered to the couch beside me. Lehlani flopped to her left.

"I need a...drink." She declared.

"G...gd...good luck...getting... to the kitcshen." I replied.

"yeshadootly" slurred Kari.

It never got old.

Lehlani plucked blunt number six and fumbled for her Marilyn. Three tries later the sweet smell of cannabis flumed through the air.

Kari passed to me. I pursed my lips into an 'O' while I held in the smoke. Kari gazed in my sapphire eyes and pursed hers in kind.

My hand found the back of her head. I guided her mouth to mine and blew inside as she swallowed my tongue.

Lehlani snatched the blunt from my trembling fingers.

"Geddaroom" She babbled.

As her bestie hit Kari leaned into my neck, grabbed my thigh and bit my neck. A stray strand of smoke grazed my ear.

"You... youd.. bedder fug me likeya mean it tonnite...." she whispered.

Her lips felt like magic, but none of it reached my crotch.

My last toke ended with a peck on Kari's cheek. She inhaled and pecked my lips. She tried to pass the roach to Lehlani, but her friend was too preoccupied to notice.

"'ere" slurred Kari "Izzyoturn".

Lehlani shook her head.

"Nah, izgooood."

She moaned and rubbed dime sized circles into her belly.

"Girlee." she slurred, "you gotta...gotta try this."

Kari snubbed the blunt on the coffee table ashtray and rubbed circles into her wrist. She gasped and stifled a moan.

"Ohmygod... so good...Jay."

She was right!

Every glide of my fingers made my wrist feel pre-orgasmic. Like the pained bliss your pelvis feels near the end of a blow job.

I paused and turned to Kari. She laid on her side rubbing her thigh while her right arm laid limp. I stroked her idle forearm wrist to elbow. Her moan pitched as she rolled towards me.

My fingers glided to her shoulders. I slipped my hand under her tank top strap and rubbed her bra scar. She gasped as a tear trickled down her cheek.

"yess...yes..." She whispered.

I craned my neck and kissed every bit of dug in flesh I could reach. The smack of my lips played a duet with her heavy breaths.

Until a second smack joined the score.

I looked across the couch. Lehlani was smooching the other shoulder. She met my gaze and winked her left eye.

In an instant I cleaved to Lehlani's actions. Every kiss mirrored her location, lip pressure and timing. When she stroked Kari's collarbone with her thumb and index finger my fingers followed without thought or question. Even our breathing synced.

Lehlani and I trailed kisses on opposite sides of Kari's neck forging a sticky path to her earlobes. Her breath fluttered like a current through her lungs. Her hands shook. We grabbed her wrists. Her hair smelled of champagne rosewater.

Our lips ventured past the ears towards Kari's forehead. We ran fingers along her eyebrows and patted her eyelids shut. We caressed them with the very tips of our lips.

Kari gasped. We slid her eyes open and leaned back so she could see us both.

"Hi girlee." we said.

She smiled.

"You're... You're... beautiful."

Our kisses crept down Kari's cheekbone. She tucked her mouth as we approached. We penetrated the tiny corners with our tongues while stroking circles along her forearms. In time she relaxed and her lips revealed their full red brown glory. Our kisses turned to wet smacks.

Our tongues pressed inside. Lehlani's landed on top of Kari's while mine aligned underneath. Our three mouths merged into a purple flower pulsing with wet warm pleasure.

Our hands slipped down her chest to the bib of Kari's leopard top. We traced a faint line with our fingertips across her uncovered top rib. Lehlani's fingers met mine in the middle as we lifted the edge of her shirt.

Kari's tongue stayed blanketed in ours as her lips parted. No moans. No quivers. Her mouth became an empty vessel submitting to the passions we inflicted. The flower began to bloom.

We burrowed our palms under her tank top and approached her braless breasts. They welcomed our touch as our wandering hands found a home amongst the warm, welcoming flesh. Our thumbs circled her eraser hard nipples.

Kari's arm's shot above her head. She panted as we unlocked our mouths.

"Ohmyfugging...GOD!" she declared.

Lehlani and I grabbed the hem of her tank top. In a woosh we tossed it over her extended limbs and let it crumple to the living room carpet. Our mouths claimed her nipples while the hands returned home to her soft fleshy melons.

Kari grabbed the back of my head and pushed me further into her bosom. My tongue flicks turned to sucks as her tit flesh enveloped my nose. I couldn't see Lehlani, but somehow I knew she was equally dug in.

Our fingers crossed Kari's belly, traced her curvy thighs, and reached for the edges of her boyshorts. Kari lifted her ample ass from the couch. Once again, Lehlani and I unhooked our mouths, stripped Kari's garment and cast it to the floor.

It didn't take a wink to know what came next.

Kari reclined the couch and spread her legs as our mouths plunged to her soft inner thighs. Our fingers drew magic sigils across her legs as Lehlani's lips led mine down the dampening path. I nearly inhaled Kari's short curly hairs as we neared her center.

Lehlani commanded my hands to urge Kari's legs further. She consented with a moan as her knees stretched across the cushions. Her trimmed pussy glowed with a tangy fluid that leaked down her thighs. It seemed to smell of CK1.

We each slid a finger inside Kari's mound. Our tips intertwined as we frigged her oozing tunnel to the knuckle. Every stroke perfectly matched the other's pressure and timing. Kari's hips rocked as we rubbed.

As Kari moaned and squished Lehlani led my head to Kari's labia. As I savored her black pink lips Lehlani's tongue drifted closer to mine. Our free hands reached the back of our heads as we kissed with Kari's pussy inside our mouths.

Our flower rebloomed as the three sets of lips became one. Only now the warm pulses were replaced by twitches and spasms. Kari cursed and grunted as she her legs spread to the breaking point.

"Oh shit...Oh fuck...Oooooooh... ooooh...right there...fuck... oh shit!

Our tongues attacked Kari's button. Her voice boomed as her body wrenched.

"Oh...Oh...Ho fuck...Ho fuck...yess..."

Our lips pressed. Our tongues raved. Kari shook the couch.

12