Winter Break Orgy

Story Info
Looking for two cocks equals trouble.
4.1k words
4.37
13.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the bathroom at a church on the way to my friend's house when my phone buzzed.

"Are you on your way?" the email read. I hadn't planned on spending winter break home from college like this, but I couldn't help myself. Memphis usually had a pretty good Craigslist scene, but you had to really search for it. I got a ton of replies to my "Gangbang looking for host" post. The only problem was that I was staying at home during the break, and I couldn't just have guys coming and going - even if it was to fill my insatiable thirst for cock.

I was a 22 year old college senior, and I had hidden my gay fantasies pretty well. I loved cock. I loved poppers. I loved feeling my ass stretched and toyed before a thick cock slid in it. There's just something I loved about feeling my asshole being played with. I had started sticking things in me during high school and didn't explore it really until I was 17 or 18. But now that I was a college stud, a cheerleader on our team at school, I had the freedom and money to look for cock wherever I could find it.

I was super big on cleaning, though. And even though I had done two Fleet enema's I wanted to stop one last time and make sure I was clean. So, there I was in a church bathroom making sure one last time before I arrived near campus to present my ass to guys I had never met or seen before. I slid my dildo out of my bag and lubed up, making sure I was good to go. Clean as a whistle, I thought to myself. I decided to be really freaky and slid a buttplug in for when I showed up. Who knows if I was gonna be the first there or what, but I didn't care. I needed to feel something in me as I drove.

I'm pretty selective over who I choose to fuck, and it didn't change here. It's not that I didn't like older guys, I just more enjoyed younger guys. And the way they knew how to treat me. The two guys I knew were coming were young, fit, and in shape. Another plus. One was a cute young Asian who went to school here. And the other was visiting as well, a cute Indian. Both had 6.5-7 inch cocks, cut and shaved. I was ready to feel them both in my holes, and my anticipation was growing as I got closer to the apartment.

I was only about 5 foot 6.5 on a good day, and 200 pounds all muscle, with a nice, thick white ass that just begged to be spanked whenever I was getting fucked. The two guys I was meeting were both over 6 feet. I knocked on the door and almost immediately was let in. To my surprise, the two guys were both there and I was surprised to see how small the apartment was. Inside was a small living room, with porn already playing on the tv, and a couch with another end table. I could look straight into the bathroom, and make out the bedroom to the right through a door that was open. I could hear more porn coming from there.

"You wearing it under there?" he asked. His name I later learned was Ryan and he was the Indian owner of the house.

"Yes, daddy," I said.

"Take it off," he said, shutting and locked the door behind me.

I would've usually thought this was a red flag, but if this was how I was gonna get robbed over winter break, I wouldn't have anyone to blame but myself. I took off the sweatshirt I had on to reveal the black and lacy piece of lingerie he had told me to go and buy. It exposed my pecks, ass, and hugged into my ass crack with a thin piece of black thread. I felt like such a dirty whore, taking off my sweatpants and socks and exposing my ass. He could see the jock strap underneath, and could make out the butt plug tightly in my ass.

"A plug?"

"Yes, daddy," I whimpered, hoping it would be okay with him. He grabbed my neck violently, bringing me in close.

"On your knees," he said forcing me down.

I knew better than to argue, and I could feel my cock twitch and stupidly grabbed it to start playing with it.

SLAP.

"OW!" I screamed, letting out a yell and turning around. Ryan had paddled me hard on my right ass cheek, and I could feel it getting red.

"That reminds me, you don't get to play with your cock unless I tell you to."

I had always wondered what chastity cages felt like or really what the purpose of them was. I knew I was a sub, but I didn't realize that that also meant I couldn't touch my cock. He pulled out a rather small one and I thought to myself there's no way my cock will fit in that. But then he also pulled out two more things: a plate of white powder and a bottle of poppers. I hadn't known it was this kind of a day.

He unscrewed the brown bottle and held it up to my nose. He held it there, forcing me to inhale.

Once.

Twice.

Three times.

A fourth in the other nostril.

I could feel my face getting red. I loved poppers. I had first had them in a bookstore at college and felt like I was flying. I didn't know that they were used to loosen you up for the longest time. And now, I usually always use them, but didn't have time to grab any for this afternoon meet. I always loved the way poppers made me feel, forcing me to search for cock. It was almost like I'd trade my last breath for cock on them. Now coke is another story.

Coke loosens me and my inhibitions up like no other. I was halfway through a gram bag when I took my first fist. And done with that bag when I came with the fist inside me. Coke made me feel like I could take any cock in the world, no matter how big or how thick. Good thing there was a lot of both here today. He slapped my face twice, forcing my brain to re-adjust to the four long poppers hits I'd just taken. I realized he had something else in his hands now: a collar. I had never worn one before, and he slid it around my neck, locking it tight. I loved being choked and wondered if he'd be able to do it with this on but it did the job itself.

He led me to the table where a long, thick line was laid out in front of me. I could smell it from a few feet away, so I hoped that was a good sign of the product. I reached to pick up the straw when -

SLAP

I shouted again in agony, feeling my left cheek sting this time. But the point was made.

"May I sir?" I asked. He pushed my head down, signaling his wish. I did a long line up my left nostril, feeling the powder begin to drip down my throat. The taste of coke going down your throat is unlike any other. Knowing it's about to fuck your head up, and make you gag on whatever cock is placed in front of you.

Daddy Ryan was certainly dressed the part. He had on long black elbow length latex gloves, and a black latex jock strap. I could already make out the imprint of his cock, and saw a cock ring behind him on the table. As I sized up Ryan and let the coke drip down my throat, I felt another hand on the back of my neck.

"How's that head you dumb little slut?" I looked up at who would later come to know as Mark. Mark had on a yellow wrestling top, with a hole cut out for his cock. Mark was definitely bigger than the pictures, and bigger than Ryan.

"I'm good, sir" I said, wondering where this was gonna go next. I could already feel myself drifting further and further into the coke and poppers. I knew that my cock was probably leaking precum by now.

"I think it's time we cage his little clitty cock," Ryan said, grabbing the chastity cage. The cage I thought wasn't gonna fit my cock, slid around my balls and cock easily, as my head had shriveled up nice and good due to the poppers and coke. My cock wasn't very large to begin with, about 4.5-5 inches but thick. I didn't expect the cage to be so tight, but my head was pushing up against the body of the cage, and my balls were locked snuggly underneath. I loved it.

"Crawl over to the coke, you need another line," Mark said. As I started to crawl, I could hear Mark positioning himself behind me on the ground. He spread my cheeks, happy to see the plug still in my ass. I had started with the basic pink plug everyone started with. But lately I had moved up, using a thick black one now. This was my favorite plug, about 2.5 inches at the widest point, enough to make me gasp as I put it in. But not at all as the coke and poppers had numbed my asshole when Mark pulled it out.

"Look at that delicious gape," he said, as I leaned down and did a line with Ryan. I could feel his middle finger, and then another begin to explore my waiting hole. I could tell it was clean, and knew it was, because he wouldn't have gone anywhere near it if it weren't. Those were the rules they had given me.

Their response to the ad was pretty generic. Few pics. Asked my kinks. Dislikes. Turn-offs. It was a four or five email thread before they finally sent back the orders: lingerie, dildo, plug, cleaned out. As I felt the coke rushing through my body, I was in love with what Mark was doing behind me. He had opened me up good in the last thirty seconds, and I could feel four fingers in me at least to the knuckles.

"He's making too much noise," Mark said, and almost immediately Ryan grabbed my face, held a bottle of poppers under my nose and told me to breath. The ball gag he grabbed for from the counter was still in the plastic from the store. They had done all this for just us three? He wrapped it around my face, the two clamps holding my mouth open. I had always dreamed of this gag, but now I had it.

He began to move me over to the couch, before he changed his mind and grabbed something. I knew what it was as soon as I tasted it. The butt plug that was deep in my ass not ten minutes ago was being thrust into my mouth, all 5 inches of it. I gagged and felt spit going all over the plug, tasting the coke in my mouth.

I could barely function at this point, feeling the bliss of my dream of being used by two guys overpowering my will to say no. Not that I wanted to. I knew it was gonna be rough, and two guys were gonna take advantage of me, but I didn't expect it to be this fast, this intense.

"There's a surprise waiting for you," Ryan said, pulling my head up, my eyes wide and filled with cock lust. I could feel my eyes watering and I wished I had put on mascara or lipstick, really gave them a show.

"What is it?" I asked, as he reached onto the table. He blindfolded me, and I knew that whatever was in the bedroom was going to be a surprise. I could hear Mark picking up the bottles and the coke plate, moving other things around.

"Crawl," Mark said, forcing me onto all fours. As I started crawling I could feel lube being poured into my waiting hole, and felt another pop, as the plug went right back in. It was a short crawl to the bedroom, on all fours, not seeing where I was going, but hearing cock being sucked on both TVs.

"Sit up straight. On your knees." Mark said. I could tell I was in the middle of the room, and I wondered what my surprise was. I could hear Ryan on his phone now.

"Tell the camera what you are."

I was confused but knew what this was. I was being filmed. Shown to whoever wanted to see that I was what I said I was. And what truly was I?

Certainly not a straight college student. Not the perfect catholic school boy the world thought I was.

"I'm..I"m a dumb sissy. A slut."

"And what do you like?"

"I like cock." I felt the words slip out of my mouth and could feel a smile on my face.

"Look at that, what a faggot. He knows his place." Mark Slapped my face, and held the bottle of poppers under my nose again. I felt a quick pinch on my left nipple, and realized a clamp had been put on it. Then another, and another. I could make out the wooden color under the blindfold. The same was done to my right. I was on my knees. Floating away, high as can be, three clamps on each of my nipples, a plug in my ass, lingerie on. I was in a small apartment near the college campus, with two men I had never met before.

"Hold your left hand out," Mark said. I did as I was told and felt a semi-erect cock placed in it.

"Now, your right," he said and I could feel another semi-erect cock in that hand. Where was Mark I wondered, and what about my mouth?

"Stick your tongue out," someone said. A voice I hadn't heard before. I did as I was told and my tongue could barely stick out of the spider gag. I felt a cock, a third cock tap against my face.

"This is Tyler," Mark said, "and he wanted to see how deep your throat was. I wanted to see Tyler's cock, but the blindfold blurred it out. The only way I could know how big it was, was by trying to swallow it. I licked it, and

UGHHH.

I could feel my head being shoved towards Tyler's cock, feeling it go deeper and deeper into my throat. Someone was behind me with two hands on my head, pushing my head down on Tyler. A fourth person had entered the party. Not that I knew very well what the count was. I knew Tyler's cock was in my mouth. But Ryan and Mark had to have had theirs in my hands right? Who was behind me then? And who was filming if anyone was?

"And that's Alexander," someone said, as he spanked my ass.

Alexander wasn't behind me for long before I felt him loosen the plug in my ass. I wondered what Alexander was going to do my ass, but realized it was whatever he wanted. I was going to have a cock in both hands, my mouth, and my ass. It was a dream. I felt another glob of lube being poured into my waiting, gaping hole, feeling a new toy enter the mix.

"Ah fuck," I said, realizing that this toy was thicker than any I had felt before. But it didn't hurt at all, as I was flying high so hard by now, that I was ready for fists.

"Shut the fuck up and gag on that cock. Stupid slut."

"Shut the fuck up, and choke."

I could feel the toy in me now, in and out, in and out. No warmup. No stretching. Alex was thrusting it into me, seeing how much I could take. I felt the cock in my left-hand switch with Tyler and start fucking my throat. This cock was easier to take, as Tyler's got thicker as he went.

I must've been sucking cock like this for several minutes. Each of my partner's moving around, taking turns using my throat. I could feel my entire chest and stomach covered in the spit dripping out of my mouth. I could feel the coke rushing through me. But most of all, I could feel the tip of the dildo they were using, banging itself into my prostate. I needed more.

Finally, I felt my head shoved down into the ground. Mark had taken half the blindfold off, enough for me to see the line of coke in front of me. I let go of one cock, and snorted the line, back into my head. Almost immediately after, I felt a head pinch through my asshole. They were going to use my ass now.

My cock was so small and tiny, basically useless by now, that I didn't even feel like using it while the first cock was in my ass. Forget starting slow, this one went balls deep right away. I couldn't even moan, or talk about how much I loved it, because another one was pounding away at my face by now.

"Don't forget to jack them," I heard someone say. I didn't even know what cock was in where at this point. And I didn't care.

All I cared about was being full. And pleasing my four partners. I loved that the first position they decided to fuck me in was doggy. I could feel every inch of each cock, starting from the head to the balls. What was best is that there was no order. It didn't matter who went first, second, or last, the one thing that everyone did was get cleaned.

"Clean your fucking sissy hole juices off my cock," someone said, thrusting their cock dripping with my juices and lube into my mouth. I was officially the dirty slut I always wanted to be. I could still taste the coke dripping down my throat, mixing in with the juices coming out of my cock.

I didn't know what was happening by the time they picked me up off my knees. I knew how much of a mess I was. I had spit all over my face, mixing in with lube, and juices coming from my open, sissy hole.

"Take a picture of that gape," someone said. I wonder just how much of this was filmed. Could it be that everyone had their phone out? Someone was definitely carrying a camera, that much is true. And on the video they'd see me. A regular, normal college student. Servicing four cocks. It wasn't bad enough that I needed one. I had only came for two. But they had doubled the two.

"Take the camera," another voice said. I knew someone was filming.

"Oh shit, big fella wants some hole, too huh?" Someone asked. The guys started laughing. I had been huffing poppers the entire session, it must've been going on 20-30 minutes by now. Mark finally took my blindfold off, and my eyes adjusted to the light in the room. I saw Mark and Ryan standing in front of me. Tyler and Alexander were there, as well. They were both about 6 foot, one white, and another cute Asian guy. I noticed all four had cock rings around their cocks, trying to fight off the coke dick. I had done a good job with that.

I wondered what I looked like. My lingerie ripped off, jock strap pulled to the side. The aroma of the poppers was overpowering, as Tyler handed me the straw. Another line, I could handle that obviously. These four cocks had opened my hole more so than ever before. I felt alive knowing that these men had used both of my holes. But then I noticed Ryan holding the camera, and felt a spank behind me.

Another one violently forced me forward, and I realized there was a camera man. And the camera man had a big fist.

"Oh my fuckin god," I gasped, feeling a heavily lubed hand work my hole over. I could feel the five fingers in me, pounding me up to the knuckles. I have this I thought. And began thrusting back into the hand.

"Look at this fucking slut," Mark said, and the rest laughed as I began thrusting back. I knew I needed this. Mark straddled me from behind, standing above me, wrapping his arm around my torso and head. Tyler and Alexander case forward, each holding a holding of poppers. Oh my god, I thought. This is it. They held them both up to my face, for what felt like 5, 10, 25 seconds. I was blurry eyed. But behind me, I felt mystery man's hand finally give way. And -

POP.

"Oh my fucking God! That's in my fucking ass...shit. Fuck," I said trying to move away, but couldn't. They all had me locked up tight. Mystery man started flicking my prostate with his hand, moving in and out, finally busting my hole open the way it's never been done by another man.

"Open the fuck up," Alexander said, stepping towards me. My head was lifted up for me, as he shot a thick load on my face. It wasn't a small load; it nearly took my eyesight away. I blinked it away. Able to see him tap it on my lips one last time. Mark and Ryan moved in front of me next, making out as they both stroked, and swapped turns in my mouth one last time. Behind me I could feel the mystery camera man's hand opening me up, as Mark shot his load from the left side, catching the bridge of my nose. Ryan shot his load a few seconds later, getting more in my hair and eyes than anything else.

"I need to feel him now," the camera man said. As Tyler moved around to my face, I wondered why the camera man waited to the end. I felt his head push against my hole, realizing that this wasn't just an average cock. After four cocks, and a fist, I thought I would be ready. Not for the mystery camera man. He thrust his cock in me, balls slapping against my ass, holding for a quick second. Then pulled his cock out at once, forcing me to let out a yell, that didn't escape far as Tyler had his cock back in my throat.

The cock that was thrusting into me, had to be ten inches. And it hit my spot every time it thrust. The poppers and coke helped, but I would've died on this cock if I had to. I felt it thrust me into the ground, not paying any more attention to Tyler, who came on the top of my head. I looked up, and knew what I was seeing: my complete transition into bottom slut. Tyler, Mark, Ryan, and Alexander all their cameras out, cocks finally losing their hards. Watching me get pounded into the ground. Cheering the camera man on.

12