Winter Flowers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irina then began preparing the little snacks she had procured. The chocolate-covered strawberries she placed prettily on a glass plate, the little pretzels she poured into a small cup. She had borrowed the glassware earlier from the reception. With masterful skill, she opened the wine bottle without causing a mess. She filled up the two flutes. With everything done, she knew it was time to intrude on Florian.

Out of courtesy she knocked. After opening the door, she was surprised to see the jacuzzi completed covered in foam, the water jets having whisked the bath water into rich white clouds of fine bubbles. Florian was completely submerged in it all, only his head rising above the bubble mass. He was having a blast, his lips having spread into a wide grin as soon as he saw the surprised face of Irina looking at the chaos.

"Oh god! Turn it down!" Irina cried over the humming water jets. "Quick! We will soon get kicked out for water damage."

Florian did as he was told, twisting a knob on the side that made the humming die down. He still looked oddly pleased with the mess he had made, as he was grinning like a mischievous child. He stretched his arm out for the wine flutes. Irina quickly moved them out of his reach.

"No wine for children," she snapped.

"Very funny. I saw it was alcohol-free."

Irina rolled her eyes and gave him the wine flutes so that he might place them on the even surface in the corner. The strawberries and pretzels she put down on a little side table next to Florian.

"Do you think you would like some music?" she asked. "I think I might have a good playlist."

"Yeah, sounds good."

The music off her phone echoed nicely in the bathroom, just as she had hoped. She checked that the don't disturb-mode was on and then left the phone playing on the vanity in the other end of the room, far away from any dangerous splashing.

It was time for the big reveal. She began slowly untying the ribbon at her waste, all while looking down at Florian. The kimono fell on the floor. Florian struggled to keep a straight face.

"Why you -- you look... gorgeous," he stammered. Realizing how he was stammering again like an idiot, he rolled eyes at his own behaviour. Irina chuckled.

"Thank you."

"I'm sorry, I don't know what is up with me. I'm trying so hard to play it cool."

"Ah, you're not the first and you certainly won't be the last." She winked at him and stepped into the jacuzzi. She was thankful to notice her skin had still retained some of its healthy glow from the summer. It wasn't quite as white as the foam.

Florian moved nervously as he tried to make room for her in the tub, giving her space and trying to make it so that his legs weren't touching her. The tub was big enough to accommodate two, but it was still a bit of a squeeze. As Irina's hands touched his legs reassuringly, he relaxed a little.

It was the perfect temperature: not too hot or too cold. The water smelled of roses and vanilla. Irina felt herself melting like an ice cube, only just now realizing how cold she must have been. She wished to close her eyes and nap.

Florian's eyes were glued on her. There was little that could be seen of Irina's body; there was just so much foam. But his mind was all occupied with the unseeable feminine curves that lied underwater, like a hidden treasure, but which was also just within his reach. Irina thought him painfully bashful.

So, she moved up to sit right next to him.

"Wait, what are you doing?"

"I want some strawberries. They're all here by you," she told him with a naughty smile.

There was nothing that Florian could say or do to deny this beautiful woman her strawberries. He offered her the plate, but she simply opened her mouth and pointed at him, clearly telling him to just put one in there. As her mouth closed in on his fingers, she kept steady eye contact with him.

"We should probably discuss some basic boundaries," Florian muttered absentmindedly looking at her red lips.

"You are right, we should."

"So how does this --"

" -- usually play out?" Irina smiled. "It always depends. First, it has to be decided whether kissing is allowed."

"Well, is it?"

"I don't know. How are your kisses?"

"I have not received any complaints."

Irina bit her lip softly. "But really there is just one way to find out, isn't there?"

There was no arguing with her logic. She was looking at him expectantly. He pulled her in for a soft kiss. Irina wasn't the nervous sort, but her heart fluttered regardless. His hand was placed behind the back of her neck, keeping her face close to his. She couldn't have pulled away without a fight, not that she wanted to. Florian was giving it his all and Irina would have had to admit that his kiss was one of the most passionate ones she had ever been given.

"How was that?" he whispered, his face still close to her.

"Not bad," she breathed out, "not bad at all."

And that was all that had to be said. The two wrapped themselves around each other and began passionately making out. The water splashed as the pair struggled to get closer to one another. Somewhere a champagne flute shattered to pieces and went completely ignored. Irina closed her eyes, completely forgetting that this was a client and drowned herself in his embrace.

Florian pulled her on top of him and she felt his hard member pressed against her abdomen. She wondered how long he had been this hard. Those deceitful bubbles.

Irina found out that while Florian might have been a virgin, he was by no means inexperienced. He knew perfectly well where to touch, rub and kiss, when and how long. He didn't rush but took his precious time. There was a wonderful choreography to it all that Irina thought she alone had mastered. Yet here he was performing it with her, taking the lead as a man should. It was not at all what she was used to. It was probably not quite right of her. Yet had Florian's dexterous fingers paused their play on her clit long enough for her to form one intelligible thought, the only words that would have escaped her lips would have been a desperate plea for him to keep going.

Florian had her lying on top of him, her upper body immersed from water, back arched and the nipples on her small breasts pointing towards the ceiling. Her leg was propped over the edge of the tub, lifting her waist up above the water. She could feel Florian's excited cock rub against her ass. His long fingers teased her exposed cunt while his lips danced on her white neck.

"You are really enjoying this, aren't you?" he breathed into her ear. There was a level of inquisitiveness to his question that was a little unusual for the context. He wasn't just asking to be sexy; he wished to be certain.

Irina, who was at this point only seconds from cumming, could only muster an "uh-huh" in response. Her breathing was too heavy, her mind too foggy, to conjure a word.

She heard his gentle chuckle in her ear. She knew he must have been very pleased with himself, having her whimper like this.

"Then show me how much you like it. Cum for me."

His voice had picked up a tone of authority that had not been there seconds earlier. It was frightening how well he knew to play the part of a domineering lover, even more frightening still that he quickly realized that Irina would like it.

It didn't take much coaxing to get an orgasm out of her. Florian's fingers had barely ventured inside the honey pot when Irina began crying for a Jesus Christ, her entire body twitching. It had been a long time since she had had an orgasm like this. Her shaking body produced juices of its own, that shot out of her body and dripped into the bathwater underneath them.

"Was that -- " Florian spoke in disbelief.

Irina was gasping for air. She felt like she had just ran a marathon.

"Yeah," she managed eventually, feeling a twitch at her side. "I'm a squirter."

"I didn't realize that was really a thing."

"It probably isn't for most women," she sighed blissfully. She was still feeling her hot blood pumping in her lower lips. "But I am known to squirt sometimes. It's involuntary. Fuck. What the hell were you doing to my cunt? And you let me think you are new to this."

"Where did you get that idea? Just because I haven't had my dick inside a woman, doesn't mean I don't know how to please them." He was trying to act casual, but he was clearly a little smug. "I was raised a gentleman. If I am going to cum, then I better make sure she does too."

"Yeah, your momma taught you that?"

"Oh, shut up."

They both laughed. Irina rested her head against his chest. Her legs expanded themselves over his lap. Absent-mindedly, she began stroking his imposing cock rising between the gap of her thighs.

"Never had your dick inside a woman, was that what you said?"

"Yes."

"So, it's never been in a woman's mouth?"

"No." He shook his head.

"Never been in a woman's ass?"

"Nope, not there either."

"A man's ass?"

"No!" Florian laughed and rolled his eyes. "Not in a million years!"

"Then what did you get? You're not telling me you just fingered your girlfriend to the point of an orgasm and got nothing in return?"

"There were hand jobs."

Irina's mouth dropped open. Poor Florian had been terribly robbed.

"Seriously? That's just not right." She told him.

Florian simply shrugged. He didn't look bothered. But then again, he didn't make excuses for his ex either.

"Did she at least let you cum wherever you wanted or --"

"Straight into a tissue."

"What a bitch!"

"Tell me about it!" But Florian was smiling, visibly relieved to have someone agree with him.

Irina studied his young face. She was on good terms with her other clients. They too would engage in chitchat with her, talk of past experiences and open up about their interests. But it was somehow different with Florian. It was like he held no secrets. The other clients would dance around the subject of wives, mistresses, children. They would give intentionally vague answers when Irina showed innocent curiosity over their lives and work. But Florian wasn't like that. He was much more like a friend than anyone she had met in this line of work. She could say things to him that she would never see herself saying to other clients.

It complicated things. Whenever she tried to be Therese for him, something would go wrong. He would say or do something that would bring out Irina. What Florian needed was a real person, not a fantasy. But could Irina do what Therese does? Can she be a friend and a seductress, both at the same time?

"Do you think you would like to move on to the bedroom?" She asked him.

They both agreed on taking a quick shower. Irina had assumed they'd be taking them separately, but as she rose out of the pool, Florian rose with her. It was the first time that Irina actually saw his naked body with no bubbles coming in between. It was a wonderful body of a casual athlete. He had broad shoulders, but he could still have been described as fairly skinny. Some fine blonde hairs fuzzed his arms and legs, but not his chest.

He noticed the surprise on Irina's face.

"Oh, did you mean to go first and then I?" he hastily asked with a smile.

"I did, I was thinking I'd just quickly rinse up without getting my hair wet," she explained. "But, you know, why not go together anyway, right?" The situation was mildly awkward.

"Let's just go together. I won't ruin your make up for you."

"I wasn't saying you would --"

"Yeah, I know." He smiled.

Irina pulled the tab and hot water began raining down from the ceiling. Irina stepped inside the cabinet, carefully keeping to the sides so as not to wet her hair. Florian did the opposite, diving straight underneath steaming waterfall. The tiny clouds of foam that had stuck onto their bodies now detached themselves and got pulled down the drain. Each of them casually washed themselves with the hotel's signature shower gel. Not a word was exchanged between them as they calmly tended to their bodies. There was something therapeutic about the dripping water and the icy scent of eucalyptus soap.

Once done, Florian handed Irina a towel and the two began drying themselves up. As she was drying her legs, slightly bent over, she caught a glimpse of Florian who had been leaning to the side in an attempt to catch a better glimpse of her ass. He immediately pulled up straight when he noticed he had been caught.

"Yeah? You like looking at my butt?" Irina teased gleefully.

"I'm only a man," he said in his defence. "And who wouldn't like looking at your butt?"

"You're an ass man then?" she smiled.

"Do you get many titty men?"

Irina laughed. "Not with my beestings, no. Touché."

"I didn't mean it like that. I do like your titties," Florian told her as he tied the towel around his waist. "I couldn't imagine you with bigger ones. Still. If you asked me what your greatest asset was..."

He gave a nod towards Irina's ass.

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"You should! Now that we are in the topic of butts though, we never finished on our talk on what is or isn't out of bounds."

"True, true." Irina bit her lip.

"I'm guessing condoms are compulsory."

Irina nodded. "They are. It's a non-negotiable too, I'm afraid."

"Completely understand."

Irina was on the pill and had herself checked regularly. Even so, she had never had the experience of a condom breaking on her. She did not believe that Florian carried any STIs, and had it been up to her, she might have allowed him to go bareback on her. But law was the law, and she was a law-abiding prostitute.

"And anal?"

"Even then."

Florian grinned. "That wasn't what I was asking but I suppose that does kind of answer my question."

Irina wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a light kiss.

"Do you like it though?" he asked.

"Hmmm?"

"Anal. Do you like it?"

She looked at him in surprise. It was not very often that she got asked about her likes and dislikes regarding sex. At least not in a way that expected honesty on her part.

"It's not as much fun for me as vaginal," she admitted, "but it does make me feel naughty."

"So, you don't hate it?"

"No, I don't hate it. I kind of like it. But there are other things that I like even more."

"Such as?"

Irina sighed. "You know, we should be finding out what you like."

"I'm open to suggestions. And it's not just about what I like. Sex is a two-player game. I want to learn how to play."

"I see."

"I'd really need you to be honest with me. Tell me if I'm doing something wrong."

"I mean, you already made me cum once," Irina said. "As far as I'm concerned there is little you can do wrong now. There are many women out there who have never got to experience that once."

For the briefest of seconds there was a smug smile on Florian's face. He was quick to wipe it away. He liked compliments as much as any other guy, but he didn't let it go to his head.

"Does the idea of girl being on top of you turn you on?"

"Yeah-h," there was some doubt in his voice. He took a moment to think it through. "Or maybe it's the animal instinct and I'm thinking I would rather be the one on top. Doesn't have to be like that all the time though."

"I hear ya. Still, it's often a good way to start. Let the girl set the pace. Some like it faster, some slower."

"And how do you like it?"

"I think you already figured out how I like it." Seeing how Florian had just turned her into a delirious finger puppet, Irina thought he would probably prove himself to be a wonderful lover. It took talent to please woman using nothing but fingers. Replace the fingers with a throbbing cock and you'll discover the miracles you can accomplish once you are given the right tools.

Irina grabbed him by the hands and pulled him back to bedroom. She untied her hair. The blonde hair fell over her shoulders in wavy curls. The towel came off and fell to her feet. She wrapped her arms around Florian's neck and pressed her naked body against him for a kiss. She felt Florian's hands move around her body, one go down her back, squeeze her ass, the other playing with her small breasts. Irina's fingers raked through his wet hair.

It was time to fetch her condoms. Irina backed away from Florian, snatching the towel on his waist and pulling it off from him in one quick flick of the wrist. His cock stood erect still, so level one could have balanced a tray on it.

She found the plastic box in which she had her condoms organized. She picked one of the ordinary ones. As handsome as his cock was, the XL-sized condoms would have been unnecessarily big on him. The flavoured ones could be used later. As for the lube, Irina was certain that she wouldn't be needing any. Florian's fingers had worked so wonderfully on her that despite her orgasm her body was greedy for more. Give them a finger and they'll want the whole hand, wasn't that how the saying goes? Well, Irina wanted the whole cock.

"You know how to put this on, don't you?" she grinned at Florian. "Or would you like me to do it for you?"

Florian snatched the condom that she had lifted between her fingers. He rolled his eyes at her.

"No need to be patronizing."

"Unfortunately, it is me who has to carry the burden of responsibility. Comes with the job."

"Well, I've had my sex ed, thank you very much."

Irina lied down on her back and stretched herself while Florian busied himself in wrapping his cock. She propped up on her elbows and looked up at the man standing before her.

"Are you ready?" Irina asked.

Florian nodded. He crawled on top of Irina's much smaller frame. His grey eyes studied Irina's face and the gentle encouraging smile she was giving him. He took a deep breath, inserted his cock at her opening and slowly pushed his way in.

A pleased sigh escaped Irina. Florian, who had been holding out his breath, gasped out of relief and discovery. His tense body relaxed somewhat.

"Congratulations. You are officially no longer a virgin." Irina grinned and gave him a sweet kiss on his now smiling face.

Florian was quickly stripped of his initial insecurity. With each thrust that followed, he pushed his cock harder and more savagely into Irina's depths. she didn't have to pretend a single sigh or moan. Her pleasure was genuine. It was rarely she got to experience the energy and stamina of a young man fucking her. The aid of drugs, toys, outfits were all unnecessary when Florian was in charge of her.

As for Florian, he was groaning from pleasure. He could barely keep his head straight and give the other parts of Irina's body the attention that it clearly deserved. His eyes were feasting on the sight of her body reacting to his touch, the movements of her small breasts as he hammered his cock into her.

One position would naturally not suffice. He eventually gestured her to get on all fours.

"There is no way I'm not hitting you from behind when you got an ass like that," he groaned.

Florian took his sweet time before entering her. The way he was grabbing her ass made Irina guess that he was busy enjoying the view. His thumb brushed over her soaked cunt. He sighed as some of her wetness dripped out.

"Are you going to squirt again for me?" he asked as he petted the smooth skin of her ass.

"If you keep fucking me like you have so far, I will have no choice." Irina gasped.

He entered her once again. Irina's fingers dug into the white sheets and her teeth clenched from pleasure.

Irina did not remember having been fucked like this ever. She wondered whether Florian was a natural talent, or whether all the pleasure she had taken from sex up until that moment had only been resulted from the joy of experimentation and novelty. So many toys, costumes, fetishes. But truly nothing could compare to being fucked by an energetic young man with a rock-hard cock who knew what he was doing. To have found such a man in Florian, who was doing this for the first time, came as a shock. Her experience with men of her age was that they would gratify themselves in a manner of seconds and that would be it. Florian, on the other hand, was dead set on becoming the best lover she had ever had.