Winter Knights Ch. 05

Story Info
Marlon teaches his brother to fuck. He also makes a deal.
5.5k words
4.47
2.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things are picking up in this series and I've got a whole slew of adventure planned ahead. Still, if anyone has any suggestions or requests, I'd love to hear them. For now, enjoy this delightful chapter in which some mistakes are made and some new lessons in love and lust are learned.

When Marlon finally awoke it was to the most pleasant sensation in the world: Someone sucking him off. He opened his eyes with a moan of pleasure, though he wasn't even yet fully hard.

As he slowly came to, he remembered exactly where he was and who he was with. He looked down to the lower portion of the bed to see a mess of long red hair draped over his pelvis and moving slowly up and down in long, sensual strokes.

He stirred, alerting the saucy whore. Brianna looked up at him, but kept her nose down to work his full length inside her, though she couldn't quite manage. Perhaps he'd been too distracted the night before, but the pale girl had the most enchanting green eyes he'd ever seen. He stared transfixed as she smiled around his pole, her tongue popping out from around her lips as she licked.

She leaned down again to press her nose as far down as she could get it, her breath warm and wet, and she lifted her ass high in the air behind her. She gave it a teasing little wiggle while she gagged.

"Damn." Marlon grunted and sat up. "That's one hell of a wakeup call."

The flirty redhead finally removed herself from his rod and giggled as she bounced up the bed to sit on his stomach, pressing her firm buttocks back against his prick. He was very nearly fully erect by this point, but still not quite there.

Brianna threw her arms around his neck as she straddled him. "Come on," she begged. "Are you ready for me yet?"

He stared transfixed in her eyes, sparing a glance to her lips when she licked them and smiled. "What do you mean? Can't you feel how ready I am?"

Marlon reached around to clap his hands on her asscheeks, giving them a firm shake.

Brianna gasped and giggled, then leaned in for a quick peck on his lips. "I mean," she explained, pulling back. "Tarissa and Jenny already got their turn to see what you can do. When is it going to be my turn?"

She pouted and crossed her arms beneath her breasts, causing the tiny things to bounce just barely.

"Oh baby," Marlon said sweetly, moving his hands around her waist and slowly rubbing her soft, smooth skin. His thumb played gently around her belly button, poking inside before slipping down and brushing against her fiery bush. "What, you mean you didn't enjoy what we did earlier?"

Brianna couldn't keep her pout up for long, and she broke into a wide grin. "Oh, I loved it. But now that I've felt you all the way back in my throat, I can't get the idea of feeling you in my womb out of my head."

Marlon nodded. "Well," he said lovingly, returning the kiss she'd lent him, "You should be warned that I haven't paid for my whores in years."

The girl giggled and rolled her eyes. "Obviously. After what I saw last night, I wouldn't dare let you slip away from me because of a few measly coins." She moved back against his penis, catching it between her buns, and slid her ass up and down slightly. She moved in once again and hovered her face just in front of his. "Though I couldn't very well show my face to Madam Tarissa without at least saying I tried my damndest."

Her voice had grown soft and sultry. She closed the gap between them and bit his lower lip, pulling back and letting it slip from her grasp. The spot where she'd sunk her teeth stung a little as it popped back into place. Then, Brianna tilted her head and moved to Marlon's ear, biting teasingly at his lobe. She worked her mouth down his jawline, kissing and biting him before finally making her way back to his lips to place one final kiss with a hint of tongue there.

The entire time she did this, she kept her ass moving slowly up and down. If he hadn't been fully erect before, he certainly was now. Brianna bit her lip again and giggled. "My god, you're so horny."

Marlon didn't deny it, but figured it was his turn to tease the whore the same way she'd teased him. He moved his thumb from the top of her bush and softly stroked along the outside of her pussy, playing dangerously near--but never touching--her clit.

"Could you show your face to Madam Tarissa knowing she'd felt this dick up inside her and you hadn't?" He questioned.

His playfulness seemed to be getting her as Brianna slowed her movements to focus on the sensations he was sending up her body. Futilely, she tried to squirm her way onto his finger fully, but Marlon kept up the game and only brushed the outsides of her groin.

"Oh come on," she said. She moved one hand up to her face and bit her finger. She stared down into Marlon's eyes with that hypnotizing stare. Around her painted nails she said, "I know you didn't fuck Tarissa--not for free."

"Oh yeah?" Marlon asked, transfixed as Brianna moved her hand down her slender neck to cup one of her tits. Small though it was, she managed to push up enough to flick her tongue across the nipple, hardening it instantly. "Then you need this, don't you?"

Brianna leaned in close to him again and whispered, "Yeah baby. I need you."

Marlon smirked and finally let his finger slide just once across the length of her cunt. Brianna froze instantly and closed her eyes.

"No," he clarified. "Youneed this. If you were to fuck a prick that Tarissa couldn't have, you'd always be able to hold that over her head."

With her eyes still closed, Brianna raised her eyebrows and cocked her head. "Maybe, maybe not. Do I want to see if I can handle you? Sure. Does the idea of claiming this cock before that black bitch can get her cunt around it excite me? Sure." Her eyes flashed open and they were full of danger. "But the fact still remains: You want me just as much as I want you."

Marlon grunted when Brianna sat back a little further on his rod, pushing it down. The woman moved a delicate hand onto his and pushed him away from her opening. Then, just like that, she stood, removing all pressure from his penis.

He stared in shock as she stretched before him, up on her toes, her long legs leading up to a read bush, her pussy glistening, her pale frame curving up to petite little breasts, perfect for sucking, and a tangle of unruly red hair that he desperately wanted to get his hands in.

Brianna dropped the stretch and began plucking her dress from the floor. She started slipping into it. Her pale ass disappeared before Marlon even knew what was happening.

"Wait!" he begged, reaching out and gripping her wrist hard.

Brianna stopped her redressing and turned to look at him with a knowing look.

Defeated, Marlon dropped his head. "How much do you cost?"

The whore giggled again, dropping her dress once more to the floor to reveal her beautiful body. "So you want me more than any other girl here, huh?"

"Yes," Marlon admitted. Whatever it would take to get this pussy, he would say it.

"You're willing to pay any price?" She asked, moving once more to the bed. Instead of straddling him, she stood above him with her hands on her hips, one foot on the mattress, the other playing teasingly amongst his chest hair. He could see up her long legs to her hairy groin.

"Yes," he said again, slack jawed.

Her toes curled around his hair and gripped it painfully. "I need something from you, then--and not just your cock."

"Anything," he promised.

The whore moved her foot up to his face, caressing his cheek with the soles. Like a dumb animal, Marlon chased her toes around and around with his mouth. Finally he caught her toe with his lips and sucked softly. Brianna tittered and pulled her ticklish foot back.

"I want the woman Tarissa saw you with," Brianna finally said.

"What?" Marlon started up.

Brianna responded by plopping her body down on him, this time sitting on his thighs with his cock resting against her bush. She calmed him by slowly running her nails up and down his member.

"You want--" he struggled to get the words out, and not only because of the unbearable sensations she was sending through him. "You want Rahab?"

Brianna rolled her lovely green eyes. "Oh that's her name? I don't care. But yes, I want her."

"But why?" Marlon asked.

Brianna stopped playing with his dick and simply let her hand rest on it.

"Reasons don't matter," she said. As she spoke, she shifted herself up, rubbing her slit along Marlon's cock, pressing it flat against his stomach. She continued moving until she rested her clit on his head. Then she leaned over him and let her hair fall around the both of them to whisper in secrecy. "All that matters is your cock in my pussy. Now what do you say?"

Dumbly, Marlon nodded. "Anything you want."

Brianna pouted again. "Anything you want..." she prodded him by rubbing gently against his member.

He shook his head, not knowing what she wanted. Finally he said "Anything you want, goddess."

"Oooh," Brianna crooned wickedly as she raised herself off him and guided his prick to her opening. "Goddess. I like that."

She lowered herself onto him and threw her head back in ecstasy. Marlon groaned and reached up to grab her tits. As the redheaded goddess rode up and down on him, Marlon rubbed her nipples, enjoying their petite size.

Brianna raised her hips up high, very nearly losing Marlon's cock in the process--but never fully releasing him. Then she slammed back down. Each thrust was met with a breathy groan of pleasure. She moved one hand down to join his prick and ran circles around the top of her slit.

Her moans increased, and Marlon couldn't help but join her. He groaned in time with her steady rhythm.

Very quickly, Brianna worked him up to the brink of orgasm. It was always his right to cum whenever and wherever he pleased with these whores, but he also felt it was his responsibility to at least warn them.

He grabbed Brianna's waist roughly and growled, "I'm gonna cum."

Brianna kept up her rhythm and responded, "Oh yeah baby. Cum for me. Cum deep inside me."

As Marlon began dumping his load all the way up in Brianna's cunt, the door swung open loudly. There, silhouetted in the bawdy light from outside, stood Torim.

As the last ebbs of Marlon's semen seeped out of him and into Brianna, Marlon looked towards the man. "Brother," he called with a smile. "I'm glad you found me."

Brianna still sat atop him, grinning wickedly as she leaned down for one more kiss before removing his sword from her sheath. A small bit of white liquid leaked down her thighs as she gathered up her corset and began to retie it. Marlon sat up and used Brianna's discarded skirt to wipe his cock before throwing it to her.

The whore giggled and said "See ya later, hero," before leaving him and his brother alone.

"Marlon," Torim said gravely as he stepped into the room. "Of course. I knew exactly where I'd find you."

Marlon began to root around the room for his own trousers and tunic. "See anything you like?" he asked.

Torim merely ignored him and leaned against the dresser, inspecting the room closely as he did so. Apparently the dinginess of a whorehouse caused some skepticism that inhibited him from sitting on the bed.

Marlon pulled on his clothing without looking at Torim. He remembered the deal he'd made with Brianna and wondered how he would break the news to Torim. "Where's Rahab?" He asked.

Still leaning against the dresser, Torim visibly stiffened. "She's waiting outside," he said.

"So you two were able to reconcile?" Marlon asked, finally looking his brother in the eyes.

Torim thought for a long moment, his hand stroking his chin. "She's waiting outside."

Marlon grinned. "So all is well, then." He moved to usher Torim out the door, but his brother stopped him with a hand on his chest.

"Marlon," Torim said, forcing his brother to look into his eyes again. "You fucked my wife. I would say that all is not well."

The champion reached a hand up to pat Torim's shoulder. "But Torim, she came to me for help fucking you. It was for the good of the world, don't you see?"

His brother was obviously conflicted about the whole ordeal and kept quiet while he considered.

"Look," Marlon said, "there was no passion behind it; it was purely scientific." Of course, there was plenty of passion behind it and it wasnot purely scientific, but he was willing to bet that Rahab had downplayed the entire thing to her husband, and so he would do the same. "And really, I think you'd feel a lot better if you had your way with one of these women here."

Torim's eyes shot up at his brother. "No."

"Torim. Come on," Marlon urged. "Besides, for the good of the ceremony, I think you need a little training as well."

The man was about to decline again, but Marlon pressed on.

"When we enter those castle ruins, and Rahab expects you to fuck her silly, what if you realize suddenly that you don't know how because you've never done it."

This stopped any objection in Torim's throat. Finally, the man relented. "All right. For the good of the mission and the world, I will... fuck... one of these... women."

"Torim, Torim," Marlon chided. "Call them what they are: Whores."

Torim nodded. "I will fuck one of these whores." His confident head fell slightly as he added "Which one do you suggest?"

Marlon beamed. "The best part about a whorehouse, brother, is that you can take your pick. Although if you really want my input, I think Jenny would give you a good time. Though I have to warn you, she's got small tits. Not much to hold onto if you should need it"

Torim nodded slightly and then finally followed Marlon out the door. The pair stood for a moment in the open front-room, looking at all the prospects around them. Though the place wasn't as lively as it had been the previous night, there were still several men seated at different spots around the space and plenty of women with their tits out trying to earn a coin.

Marlon spotted Jenny immediately. The dark beauty was futilely trying to puff her small breasts out at a disinterested man. Once she spotted Marlon, though, it was all over. Marlon waved her over toward him and his brother, and just like the obedient whore she was, she quickly made her way to them.

"Jenny, this is my brother Torim," Marlon said, gesturing to his brother. "He's never fucked a woman before, and I need you to show him how."

Jenny couldn't quite hide the frown of disappointment that fell across her face when she realized that the hero did not, in fact, want a second round with her tight asshole. But she perked up real quick for Torim's sake before moving over to the warrior's brother and running a seductive finger up his arm to his face.

"Can he pay?" She asked, resting her palm on his cheek.

Marlong rolled his eyes. "I'm sure we can work something out in terms of payment."

Jenny flicked her eyes from Torim to Marlon. Her grin broadened, and she took Torim by the hand and led him to an empty room. Torim looked back at his brother terrified. Before the whore could fully pull Torim into the room, he broke free and trotted brusquely back to Marlon. As for Jenny, she just stood in the doorway and folded her arms under her small, brown tits to wait for Torim to grow a pair.

"Marlon," Torim pleaded. "I don't know what I'm doing with my own wife--let alone this-this... goddess of sex."

Marlon started, gesturing towards Jenny who still stood waiting patiently. "What do you want me to do about that? She's the one who'll teach you everything you need to know."

Torim glanced at Jenny, his eyes lingering on her exposed chest. Then he looked back at Marlon. He swallowed loudly. "I know, but... Can you just get me started?"

With a cocked eyebrow, Marlon said, "Torim, it's a little weird for me to teach you how to fuck."

"I know, I know," Torim responded, casting his gaze downwards. "But please."

Marlon sighed, throwing his hands in the air. "Alright. Come on."

With a gentle shove, Torim started moving back towards Jenny, and when she saw that Marlon might be joining them, her posture shifted from impatient to eager. She turned right as the pair reached the doorway and jounced her ass up and down as she led the boys inside. Marlon got the door, and then they were all alone.

The black whore looked at Torim and smiled coyly. "How do you want me, big boy?"

Marlon rolled his eyes again at the cheesy line he'd heard time and time again, but when he glanced down at Torim's trousers, he could see an obvious tent forming. When his brother said nothing, however, Jenny looked to Marlon in exasperation.

"Torim," Marlon prodded. "Tell her what you want."

"I can't," the captain responded. "It is uncouth to order a lady about like that."

For Hammond's Sake, Marlon thought. He strode up to Jenny and grabbed her throat in a firm grip. The whore squealed in surprise, but smiled up into his eyes.

Malon looked at Torim. "This is what they like," he explained. "Besides, we're paying her so you don't need to worry about being uncouth. She'll let you know if you're being too rough." He looked back down into Jenny's shining face. "But you like it rough, don't you bitch?"

Jenny nodded. Her mouth was hanging open slightly, and Marlon couldn't help himself. Though he knew this was Torim's girl, he hawked up some spit and let it drip into the whore's open mouth. She closed her lips and swallowed posthaste. Now even Marlon was beginning to get hard.

"Look," he said to Torim without breaking eye contact with the whore. "Come get her from me and take over, or heaven knows what I'll do to this lovely piece of ass."

Obediently, his brother marched over and relieved Marlon's hand with his own. As Marlon stepped back however, he could tell this would be more difficult than he'd expected. Jenny now didn't stand on tiptoe, held up by a grip around her neck. Instead, she just looked put out and Torim stood too rigidly. He wasn't domineering enough, which was odd to say of the King's captain.

"Alright," Marlon started. "I'm going to take a seat over here. Torim, you do exactly what I tell you and we'll see if we can't actually get you inside of her sometime today." He pulled over the one wooden chair in the room and sat facing the bed. Both Torim and Jenny watched him with keen eyes. He would have to find some way to get their attention on each other, rather than himself.

"Torim," he commanded. "Slap her."

It was a simple command, but one that obviously conflicted with Torim's honor code. He looked into Jenny's eyes with more compassion than a whore deserved. "Is that alright?" He whispered to the woman.

Jenny rolled her eyes. "Yes," was all she said.

"Goddammit, Torim." Marlon roared. "Don't fucking ask her, just fucking slap her."

His outburst seemed to stir his brother into motion. With one hand still limply holding to Jenny's neck, he raised his other and smote across her left cheek with the front of his hand. The impact made Jenny stagger a little and left a red mark. Jenny's smile left Torim a bit confused, but his erection got just a bit bigger.

"See? They like it," Marlon said after the blow. "She wants to be roughed up a little; if she's not sore afterwards, did she really get fucked? Now rip her clothes off. She's practically naked anyway."

Torim's eyes wandered down Jenny's body. That slap had awoken something in him, some lust he never knew he had or always kept repressed. He finally removed his awkward grip on her throat and moved both hands down to her small tits, cupping them in a tender grasp before moving on to the corset beneath them. With nimble fingers, he worked the cords one by one, slowly releasing the woman from her imprisonment. With one final pull, he removed the garment entirely. Even with Jenny standing naked save for her skirts, Torim took the time to fold her corset in two and place it neatly on the floor. Torim then turned his attention to Jenny's skirt.

12