Winter Mix Ch. 03: Woke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning, Patricia rolled right up against Phil, laid her left hand soft upon his right cheek and intoned, "This episode is dopey. Can I talk to you about something?"

Seeing a chance to win the struggle with his baser desires, Phil swung his legs right to leave the bed, saying, "Absolutely, let's do that. I'll switch off the television."

Quickly, Patricia dropped her hand to her uncle's chest and restrained him as she urged, "Leave it. It's not too loud."

Resigned to whatever fate had in store, Phil sank back to his original reclined position and sighed, "Okay, Trixie. What shall we talk about?"

Patricia toyed with her stepdad's tie and top collar button as she mulled her thoughts. Then, decisively, she began, "I love you and I know you love me and I have always liked it when you held me, or kissed me, or just been close to me, but today has been different." Trying to read his eyes, she paused briefly before leaping into the void. "On dates, boys, like BeeBee Barnes, have tried to make out with me and, even though I like them, I haven't really liked it when they have, umm, you know, done that."

Noting a small understanding nod from her uncle, Patricia went on, "But today, every time you touched me, I felt, umm... Oh, I don't know! It was like a zing, or something. And I did like that!" She stopped and apprehensively waited for comment. Hearing none, she continued, "Also, ever since I saw that huge pregnant lady on the train, I've been thinking about babies; what my life will be like when I get married; and umm, you know..." Again, she fell silent while wondering about her stepdad's thoughts.

Phil kept his counsel to himself, but reached his left arm up in a half-embrace and empathetically rubbed his niece's back. Her cable-knit sweater slid effortless over the satin layer under it. His cock twitched as stiffening blood flooded in. Leaning ever closer as his massaging hug warmed her, she murmured, "Mmm, that's what I mean... nice."

Interrupting herself, Patricia returned to her main subject, "And then, tonight at dinner, when you told me about you and Dad and Mom in the old days, it dawned on me: I'm not a little girl anymore. But, Uncle Phil, I'm not a woman, either. It doesn't matter that I have breasts, and hips, and a grown-up nightgown! I don't know what to do. I feel all out of sorts, you know?"

Phil cautioned himself, "Stay the course, Buddy. You may be alright, yet." Lifting his hand to Patricia's head, he stroked his fingers through her long hair down to her shoulder blades while he answered, "Yes, I do know. Every person in the world, forever, has coming of age moments like you're having now. It's physical; it's emotional; it's cognitive. It's, uh... normal."

Phil bounced his hand, in a series of light pats, along Patricia's spine nearly to her bottom and then stopped. It was suddenly clear to him that she had removed her underwear entirely and was only wearing her thin negligee below her sweater. As calmly and evenly as he could manage, he said, "I'm so glad you have the confidence in me to discuss this. How do you want me to help?"

Craning her neck, Patricia kissed Phil's left cheek, very close to his mouth's corner, then nuzzled her nose into his neck and sighed, "That's just it. Like I said, I don't know." She kissed his smooth-shaved throat sweetly and added, "Maybe you could just hold me for a while and I can think about that?" He had enough sense not to answer verbally, but not enough to keep from patting her left ass cheek and then rubbing a small circle into its concavity.

Patricia wallowed in the low, but rising, heat her uncle's sensitive rubs generated in her pussy. It flowed like a zephyr to her chest to be welcomed in her heart. She melted. Her promise forgotten, she spent no energy thinking on anything.

Contrarily, Phil's mind was a torrent. The fight he thought was over swiftly reversed. His dick liberated itself through his boxers' vent and struggled in vain to burst his buckled zipped suit pants' fly. Granting his niece's wish, he turned his body in to her, enfolded her upper back with his right arm and scooted with her down the bed until they lay together in a full embrace flat on their sides. She cooed as he moved.

Taking the reins, Phil kneaded Patricia's butt with greater force while he squashed her breasts onto his chest and found her mouth with his. As he mauled her lips and scrubbed away her remaining lipstick, his tongue resolutely made ingress past her teeth. Her own pink tip playfully, energetically, met the newcomer. She moaned and gripped his shoulders, squeezing herself even tighter to him.

With their inner animals incontrovertibly unbridled, Phil completed his roll and pinned Patricia to the comforter. Suffocating under her wool sweater, she squirmed her arms and freed herself from its's additional mass, then clawed at her hips until her clinging satin sheath no longer hindered her naked legs. He lifted from her body, pushed the flimsy above her heaving breasts and over her ducking head, then set his sights on her proudly puffed targets. Attacking first one stiff raisin, and then the other, he smiled inwardly as he drew her aching tit tops into his sucking maw.

Patricia moaned, rocked, and locked her heels behind her uncle's calves. Electric bolts fired from her boobs to her clitoris, igniting every nerve in between. She scratched her fingernails hard into his back through his broadcloth dress shirt and tossed her head on her pillow. Suddenly she stiffened in his active embrace and cried out as her overwhelmed spirit and body blew up.

Phil stayed with Patricia's left nipple, toying with it, until her rigidity passed and she relaxed with a long contented exhalation. Not wasting time, however, he slid his mouth down to her navel for a quick flicking kiss, then swiftly over her tummy and lightly furred mons to her clit. Latching on there, he savored the sex scent from her orgasmed cunt. As her passion renewed, she clutched his head and thrust her hips up firmly against his mobile mouth.

Seizing the moment, Phil cupped both Patricia's quivering hemispheres and held her tighter than tight as he slipped his tongue south along her engorged slit. At the nadir, he drove deep through its gate and wuffled his cheeks. She yipped her pleasure while another exciting wave rushed through her. As she yelped and twerked, he routed out her vestigial hymen, long ago ruptured during some gymnastic or skating exercise.

Once again silent, but hardly still, Patricia writhed in slow rapture as her breathing calmed and her jangled nerves came off alert. Phil raised up from her loins and sat back on his heels, wryly smirking. Pushing his palms up her quaking abdomen to capture her mounded breasts, he asked, while his thumbs twiddled her tenderized nips, "Well, Trixie, shall we stop, or are you ready to become a complete woman?"

Patricia panted, "No, don't stop... Please, don't stop! Oh, never, never, stop..." her agonized voice trailed away as she closed her eyes and inflated her lungs against her uncle's splayed hands.

Phil grinned and said, "Alright then. Just lay there a moment." Rising from the bed, he removed his soaked-through shirt, tossed it carelessly aside, then fished the Plaza's complimentary Sheik from his trousers' pocket and stuck its foil corner between his teeth while he dropped his pants and shorts. Wearing only dark argyle socks, he resumed his position on his knees astride his stepdaughter's glistening thighs. "You've been thinking about babies all day, you said," he remembered aloud. "Maybe there's a reason for that. Let's let caution be our guide, honey."

Patricia watched, fascinated, while Phil tore the wrapper then carefully, slowly, unrolled the lubricated latex over his dick's ready fat head and down to the sturdy stalk's base. She reached up, batted at the loose reservoir tip and then bravely closed her fist around the rubber-wrapped cock. Quietly, she admitted, "I fibbed a little when I told you I knew about condoms. We learned what they are in health class, but they didn't show us what they look like."

"So, now you know," stated Phil obviously. "And in a little bit, you'll know how they work."

Patricia pulled her hand to her nose and sniffed. "It smells funny," she noted. "Not unpleasant, but different than anything I've ever smelled." Licking her fingertips, she added, "It doesn't seem to have much taste. I like what there is, though."

While his niece explored her expanding world, Phil moved in between her legs and spread them as he hiked them by their knees. Leaning forward and bending down, he dropped her hams onto his clavicles then guided his encased missile to her silo. The instant his dick's nose landed, her thirsty pussy gave it a wet kiss. Pressing forward, he eased past the outer gate to her tightest pink os.

Patricia snorted on first contact and reflexively lunged her hips upward. Phil rooted his hog in her trough, nudged her swollen clit and then returned to where he most wanted to be. On his second pass, he squeezed his bulb through the portal and held there while her cunt muscles grasped him behind its fleshy flange. Feeling her relax, he thrust home to his root.

Patricia squealed, "Oh! Uhn! Unh-cle!"

Surprised, Phil checked in, "You okay, honey? Did I hurt you?"

Shaking her head, Patricia replied weakly, then with more enthusiasm, "Huh-uh... It's wonderful!"

Encouraged, Phil grinned and clamped his hands at the teen's waist. Pulling her toward him with every lunge, he held her a moment before withdrawing and repeating. Her chest rose and fell like a sea in a storm. As he picked up his pace, she called, softly at first, and then with increasing volume, "Yes... yes... yes! Yes! Oh, my gosh! Yes!"

At the apex of her rhythmic chant, Phil, too was past his point of no return. His nuts exploded and he plunged to his piston's maximum depth. Once again, Patricia froze solid. Her mouth gaped, her neck muscles corded, and her eyes shut tight as her crisis roared ferociously from her tingling scalp to her curling toes.

Phil grunted autonomically as his throbbing cock pumped his pulsing balls to completion. At last, he relaxed his contorted glutes, uncrunched his abdominal muscles and let go Patricia's waist, leaving behind white handprints on her tender skin. Lifting her legs from his shoulders, he laid her gently down, pulled his protected dick from her vulnerable vagina and pointed to the overloaded distended bag hanging from his glans. "There, honey," he chuckled smugly. "The stuff that's in there, instead of in you, is the stuff that the babies you've been thinking about are made from."

Patricia smiled wanly and mouthed, barely audibly, "That's a lot of baby-stuff." As her strength returned, so did her voice. Propping herself up on her elbows, she asked, "Can I see what it's like?"

"You must have read my mind, Trixie," Phil answered. Careful not to spill anywhere near the teen's still sucking cunt, he unrolled the prophylactic and held the depended ball of glob over her chest. Playfully, he swung it slightly to bump the filled balloon against her chin and lower lip. "Open wide and I'll give you a taste of me. I think you'll think it's an improvement over the lubed latex."

Patricia's eyes widened with glee as she popped her jaws like a starved sparrow chick waiting for its mother and chirped, "Yes, please, Uncle Phil!"

Phil inverted the used tube and squeegeed nearly all its contents out onto Patricia's curled expectant tongue. Sealing her lips, she pressed her tongue to the roof of her mouth and exulted as the new ambrosia squished backward down her throat. When it was gone, she declared, "That's yummy! Sort of pungent, like the nutmeg you sprinkle on eggnog. And a bit salty, but not too much. I like that it's creamy thick like that, too!"

Phil shoved his right index finger to the collapsed envelope's bottom and hooked out the semen he had kept in reserve. Waggling the prize in the air in front of Patricia's nose, he asked, "Do you want to clean the last bit from my hand?" She answered promptly by grabbing his wrist and engulfing his goopy finger with pursed lips. Sucking hard, she moved her uncle's hand back and forth, taking his finger into her mouth to the webbing and then pulling it almost clear before she drew it back in again.

"That's my good girl," Phil thought. "That's my little cocksucker-in-training." Aloud, he inquired, "Are we ready for lights out and sweet dreams, now? Or do I need to tell you a bedtime story, like Little Red Riding Hood and the big, bad wolf?"

"No, you don't need to do anything," Patricia replied. Crawling off the bed she hunted down her negligee and slipped it on. Then she slid between the covers and said, "Hurry up, Uncle Phil, I'm feeling goose-bumpy and want you to keep me warm."

Phil walked to the bathroom and discarded the stretched-out raincoat in the wastebasket. Returning to the main room, he mentally marked his path before turning out the lights and moving to the bed. Under the covers, he noted his niece's regular breathing and opted not to disturb her with even a good-night peck. "I guess you were more than ready for sweet dreams, honey," he said silently as he stared at her through the dark. "Morning will tell whether you were ready for womanhood, or think I was an asshole."

12