Winter's Howl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit," Paine forced out between heaving breaths. "I've never had an orgasm so intense before." Tim nodded in agreement, feeling lightheaded.

Once they calmed down they arranged their now interlocked bodies into a more comfortable position: both wolves laying on their sides in the sleeping bag, Paine spooning Tim.

"I love you, Tim."

"I love you too, Paine."

The meek, skinny omega wolf who had been a tall, muscular human mere days before thought about just how much his life had changed over the course of less than a year. He not only married a werewolf, he had become one himself. It was impossible for him to go back to the way things were. But as huge as these changes were, Paine wasn't afraid, and it was all because of the wolf in his arms that had given his life meaning again.

"I'm so happy I found you, baby boy."

Tim turned his head and nuzzled his mate's neck.

"Not as happy as I am."

Paine felt himself begin to cry. His new omega emotions were so intense, so hard to control. Before he knew it he was sobbing as Tim held his mate's hands close to his heart.

"Y-you saved m-my life, T-Tim. Ever s-since we met y-you've been a blessing"

The young man shushed his crying husband.

"We saved each other."

As the two lycanthropes embraced, attached in more ways than one, both could feel an odd sense of completion. They weren't just mates and they weren't just married, in a very real sense they had become one. They were linked in a way that could never be broken. And they each knew from the bottom of their hearts that was exactly how it was supposed to be.

Tim and Paine drifted off to sleep together.

*****

It had been a couple weeks since Paine's transformation and he and Tim were back at the cabin they used to live in. Tim was sitting on the porch relaxing while Paine was inside, on a long and very important phone call with his brother Ray.

Paine had already donated all the money he had left to various charities and told his brother that the cabin was now his to do with as he wished. He said that he had met new people and was going to live off the grid for a while. Ray was understandably concerned about it, but could tell his brother was deadly earnest about this decision.

"I'll try to reach out to you if I can, but that won't be likely. Just know that I love you and I'll be fine. You don't need to worry about me, I've found a new purpose."

Ray finally said one of the many things he had on his mind.

"Paine, you've changed a lot. Even your voice sounds different."

The omega wolf smiled to himself.

"I have changed, haven't I? I think it's all been for the better, though."

"That's good, I guess."

Eventually the conversation reached its end. Paine felt a few tears fall as he said what he wanted to say to his brother, the one who once found Paine with a gun in his mouth, about to end it all, and talked him down from the ledge.

"I promise you that I'm okay. I love you, and I'll never forget you or the things you've done for me. If I ever cross your mind, just know that I'm happier than I've ever been. I...I want to live again."

There was a pause.

"I still don't know what's going on with you, but it makes me so happy to hear you say that. Take care of yourself, okay?"

"I promise. I love you, Ray."

"I love you too. Goodbye for now."

"Yeah. Goodbye for now."

There were a few awkward moments when neither of them hung up, but eventually Paine heard the call go silent.

The transformed human took a few minutes to compose himself, wipe a few tears away, before he left the cabin. He saw the young man who had changed his life forever.

"Are you okay, babe?" Tim asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Paine's mate held out his hand.

"Let's go. The rest of the pack is waiting for us."

He took his husband's hand in his own and let himself be led away, looking back at the cabin one last time.

Paine looked forward again and the two omega wolves left, ready to start their new life together.