Wire-Pulling Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took her a few minutes to catch herself, though even after she stopped crying, she held onto my hand for the entirety of our ride back to Houston. Thank God for automatic transmissions, leaving my right hand available for her.

Only when we entered the apartment did Mom let go of my hand, just to rush into the bathroom while I sat on the couch. When she came out of the bathroom, all signs of her crying were gone as she had, once again, reapplied her make-up. However, this time, she had lost the dress and was walking around the apartment in nothing but that spectacular lingerie Tim's sister had helped her pick out, her thigh-high stockings, and, for some reason, her high heels. Though, I have to say, I kinda liked the fact that she kept those on.

She gracefully walked towards the couch before coming to a halt next to me. There she kept her eyes on the ground as she spoke.

"May I keep you company for the evening, Son?"

I had a feeling about what she meant by 'keeping me company', though I wanted to confirm it.

"Of course. Sit down."

She immediately sat down to my left, with her body pressed into my side. Next, she pulled my left arm into her so it rested in between her glorious breasts, and placed the hand of that arm on the inside of her thigh to let me feel the silk-like material of her stocking. Last, she used one of her hands to hold on to my arm, keeping it in place, while placing her other hand on my thigh.

And then she just leaned her head onto my shoulder and sat like this. She didn't do anything else for the following half hour and didn't try to initiate anything sexual. She just... cuddled with me. Until I couldn't contain my curiosity any longer.

"Mom?" I asked, causing her to acknowledge me with a soft hum that somehow felt... warm. "Why are you still in your underwear?"

Now her head shot up so she could look at me with almost fear in her eyes. Apparently, she was back to her devoted persona with no sign of her earlier insight left.

"You told me to keep the dress off this afternoon. I thought you preferred me this way. I'm sorry if I misunderstood. Should I dress myself properly?"

"N...No. You didn't misunderstand me. What I meant was that you can dress however you want. While this looks... admittedly awesome, wouldn't you prefer some sweatpants and a shirt?"

"I'm sorry, Son, I still don't understand. You don't prefer me like this?"

Did I really fail to say it properly, or was it just that important to her to know how I wanted her to present herself to me?

"Well..." My eyes involuntarily dropped onto her magnificent cleavage. "I would be lying if I said 'no'. But you can wear casual clothes if you want. I bet they'd be a lot more comfortable."

"No." She quickly shook her head before placing it back on my shoulder. "If you like to see me like this, I prefer this look."

I sighed. This would be a lot more complicated than I had anticipated. Though, once again, I felt my heartbeat quicken upon the prospect of having her parade around the apartment in this getup every day, ready to service my every need.

After another hour of mindlessly watching some TV show, the events of the day took their toll on me and I yawned. As if this was some kind of command, Mom untangled herself from me, made me stand up, and led me into the bedroom where she started to undress me. Then she made me lie down before speaking again.

"Son... may I... stay with you?"

This didn't sound like she was asking for sex, or anything even remotely like that. It sounded like she genuinely just wanted to stay with me for a while longer. So, I agreed, and she happily removed her shoes, her bra, and stockings, before jumping under the covers completely unashamed, where she quickly cuddled up with me again. Without warning, I felt my arm pressed into the crevice between her big, naked breasts, and she must have felt my body tense up.

"Please don't send me away, Son. I'll do whatever you want, but... please let me stay." I heard her quiet voice.

My reaction was to remove my arm from her hold. I should have told her what I intended to do, to avoid the sad look that immediately dominated her facial features, but it lightened up as soon as I pushed my freed arm underneath her pillow and wrapped it around her back, pulling her body into mine so her breasts were now flattened against my chest.

I heard her release a contented sigh before her breathing slowed.

Just before I followed her example, I thought about just how badly I must have fucked up this afternoon.