Wire-Pulling Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom must have noticed my souring mood, because, to my ever-growing annoyance, she started apologizing for her clumsiness, for drinking with Tim's mom, and reassuring me that it would not happen again.

Why the fuck was she apologizing, though!? I was the one who told her to do it. My exact words were 'Sit down and have fun'! I literally ordered the woman to enjoy herself. Why was it so damn important to her to please me!? Why was she so damn scared of not pleasing me!? Was I really nothing more to her than the next Dick she attached herself to? Yes, she called me 'Son' now. But she only called me 'Son', like she only called me 'Paul' before that, and only because I told her to. There was still no sign of her addressing me with any pet name or other term of endearment like she did when I was small.

Her apologies became more and more desperate as my mood soured further with every attempt she made at placating my displeasure. I knew full well that my continued silence only made this worse for her, but I simply didn't know what to say anymore. I was sure, the moment I opened my mouth, I would only escalate things in a bad way and verbally beat her down again, like I did the night she pulled me from that nightmare. She didn't deserve it then and she didn't deserve it now. But that, in turn, made me once again remember all the shit I went through for all those years with her ignoring my pleas.

By the time we finally arrived at the apartment, she had chosen to stay silent while watching her wringing hands in her lap. At that moment, I preferred it this way. At least it didn't fuel my never-ending doubts and suspicions. It wasn't meant to last, though.

As soon as we closed the door behind us, she hastily got out of her dress and kneeled in front of me.

"Please, Son, tell me what I can do to please you." Her voice had a barely noticeable trembling to it, but the urgency of her request overshadowed it.

"Why?" I asked, trying my best to keep any emotion out of my voice.

"I have to... I need to..."

"Why?" I asked again, more insistent this time, though I was unable to keep the strain out of my voice.

"Because I failed you."

"And you think this is making up for the years you stood by and watched him beat the shit out of me?" I mocked, causing her eyes to moisten. She looked at the floor with a thoughtful expression for a few seconds, before taking a shuddering breath and speaking up again.

"Then punish me."

I looked at her sitting motionless on the floor by my feet. Suddenly, I felt an irresistible impulse to do just as she asked. After having her tempt me for days, I just lost all will to stay composed.

Without saying a word, I walked into her bedroom and grabbed the plastic bag I had found in the afternoon. When I reentered the living room, Mom was still kneeling on the floor in her underwear, still looking at the floor, still no tension present in her body. She didn't react in any way when I went down to my knees behind her. She did react, however, with a surprised "Huh!?" when I grabbed her right hand, pulled it behind her back, and clicked the handcuff around it. Without explaining myself or allowing her to protest, I quickly grabbed her left hand to repeat the procedure.

"S-Son, what... what are you..." she stammered as I grabbed her torso by sliding my hands into her armpits and pulled her to her feet.

I didn't answer. I remained stoically silent as I took hold of her upper arm and used it to pull her into my bedroom. I could feel her body trembling by the time I made her stand in front of the bed while I rummaged through the plastic bag.

"P-Please... Son, I... Mmphf!" was all she could say before I shoved the ball gag into her mouth and fixed it in place. Then I stood in front of her, watching her fear-filled eyes.

"You want me to punish you?" I asked in a threatening tone. "Fine! You get what you want!"

As her eyes grew big, I sat on the bed, grabbed her arm, and roughly pulled her towards me so she fell belly first onto my lap. Before she knew what was happening, I had pulled down her panties, raised my hand again, and let it come down onto her butt cheek with as much force as I could muster.

The ball gag did a poor job of muffling her scream. Even though I had not held back, it definitely sounded more surprised than pained.

"That what you want, Mom?" I asked while adapting a mocking tone when addressing her before letting my hand come down on her once more. "Your own son putting you over his knee?" Another slap connected with her butt, causing her to shriek again. "Your own son having to discipline his mother?" And another slap and shriek resounded through the room.

She tried to say something but, while the gag did not muffle the volume of her voice, it certainly stopped her from forming intelligible words. I didn't care. I didn't want her opinion on this as I continued to punish her. Again and again, I felt my hand connect with the plump flesh of her butt. After every other slap, I addressed her again, mocking her while letting my hand stroke and caress the soft flesh to let the pain fade before causing it to flare up again.

After about a dozen slaps, though, I finally noticed that her legs had somewhat relaxed and parted after her panties had slid down to her ankles, and her bottom was seemingly lifting itself into my hand whenever I caressed it. Distracted by this, I missed my target when trying to give her one final, forceful slap. Instead of connecting with her butt cheek, my hand landed right in between her legs, the palm perfectly hitting her puffy labia and my fingertips slapping hard onto her clit.

The moment this happened, Mom exploded.

The scream she released was louder than any of the painful shrieks that escaped her before as her upper body tensed up and her lower body started quaking. I could see her bottom shaking as if I had given her an electric shock. And, after her scream had reduced itself to a continuous moaning sound and her head was hanging down, she was loudly panting through the ball gag.

"Did you just orgasm from being spanked!?" I asked incredulously and, after a few seconds, got her response in the form of a shamed nod.

"High howey, Hon!" she sobbed through the gag, and I could only guess she, once again, tried to apologize.

This was not what this was supposed to be about. This was her punishment! She wasn't supposed to enjoy this! But what really set me off was the perceived apology at the end. It caused me to entertain a possibility that I had actively banished from my mind since Breston had told me about her psych eval.

"So, I guess the psychologist was right. Your need to be punished wasn't about regret. It was just a sexual thing," I said sadly and felt my mind abandoning all reasoning.

Suddenly, her panting stopped. Her entire body tensed up as her head whipped around to look at me with panic in her eyes. She tried to say something while frantically shaking her head, but I didn't care to try and understand her muffled words anymore.

"Well, aren't you lucky," I said while pushing her off my lap and taking hold of her chin, forcing her to stop shaking her head so she could clearly see the anger in my eyes. "I just decided to give you exactly what you want!"

And with those words, I grabbed her torso under her armpits again and threw her face-down onto the bed. She tried to turn onto her side and get my attention, but I stopped that attempt by pushing her left leg onto the mattress with one hand while using my other hand to pull off her panties completely. Then I forcefully spread her legs further apart, leaned down, and pressed the flat of my tongue against her puffy, very moist lips.

As I dragged my tongue over her labia in long, slow strokes, starting at her clit and going all the way up to stop just short of her puckered butthole, I felt her lower body twitch while she released another clearly surprised shriek. It didn't deter me. I just kept going while completely ignoring her continuous squeaking noises whenever my tongue made contact and suppressing her attempts to turn her body.

After a minute or so, whatever she had feared I might do seemingly took a backseat to the pleasure she felt, and her irritating attempts to deny me access to her center ceased. Finally, her sounds of protest were replaced by pleasant moans as she fought to raise her butt and give me better access. That's when I started nibbling on her clit while massaging the area around her entrance with my thumb. After just a few short minutes of maintaining my constant stimulation, I heard her moans grow in volume before she, once again, started shaking in another orgasm.

I didn't stop, though.

Instead, I now pushed my thumb into her canal while using my other hand to carefully massage her clit. My tongue went back to work on her thick outer lips. Her moaning became crooked as her breathing turned erratic. By now, with two orgasms in short succession, she had probably become rather sensitive to my merciless stimulation. But that was exactly what I was waiting for. This was, after all, still her punishment, whether she had forgotten about it or not.

I momentarily ceased my relentless attack on her clit to undo my pants and push them down, making sure to never lose my rhythm when manipulating her sensitive areas. She was, by now, starting to pull her legs up one at a time before pushing them back down, as if she wanted to try and run. Simultaneously, though, she must have wanted me to continue as she used the hands I had bound behind her back to grab her butt cheeks and pull them apart, presenting me with easy access to her.

When it felt like she was approaching yet another orgasm in such quick succession to the last one, I kneeled between her legs, grabbed my dick to point it at her entrance, and shoved it inside her as soon as I pulled out my thumb.

Her eyes, which had been pressed shut for the longest time now, instantly flew wide open when she felt the weight of my body press down onto her and my member invade her deepest parts. Her head flew back and she released a mixture of a loud moan and a wail of pleasure as I started pounding into her, with her ass raising in anticipation of every thrust.

"Hef! Hauly! Hoh, Hauly!" I heard more of her apologies through the ball gag. For some reason, though, she was moaning the whole time. And, thanks to the work I did earlier, I felt her channel spasm around my invading cock after only a few strokes.

But I still didn't even think about stopping.

Now I was lost in the pleasure. I heard Mom groan and grunt every time my hips slammed against her ass, and the wet feeling in my groin told me that she had orgasmed too many times for it to still be very comfortable. For a long time, I just pounded her into the mattress without even registering her whimpering from all the overstimulation. But, even if I had registered it earlier, I wouldn't have cared. Now this was about what I needed. At that moment, she was only an instrument to my pleasure. A tool to use. For once, I would make her do what needed to be done! That is until I felt my own orgasm approach.

Suddenly, the image of unloading deep inside my mother pulled me out of my ecstatic funk. This wasn't right. This was punishment. I wasn't supposed to enjoy that either!

Regaining my wits, I pulled out of her but instantly returned to stimulating her with my thumb. With her still lying on her stomach, all I had to do after shoving my thumb into her hole was to press down. I had a good chance the spot I was stimulating this way would be her G-Spot. For this, I abandoned all caution. I mercilessly attacked that spot, roughly rubbing my thumb over it. And the way she reacted told me that I had hit it perfectly.

"Do you enjoy your punishment, Bitch?" I asked loudly over the wails that got past her gag. "Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Heave! Hon! Heave! Ho hore!" was what I heard from her. I could only assume she was pleading for me to give her a rest.

"Ohhhh, is it too much for you, Mom?" She frantically nodded her head. "Too bad! How many times did you stand by and watch as your master beat me senseless!? How many times did I fucking BEG you to help me!? I'm just returning the favor!"

Two things happened after I finished talking. First, her eyes filled with sorrow. Whether it was regret over her past actions or the realization that she wouldn't get out of this, I couldn't tell. Second, I stepped up my assault on her G-Spot while pressing my free hand onto her lower back to stop her squirming. Relentlessly, I stimulated her without a care for her continuous pleas until she started pulling her knees towards her chest, raising her ass further into the air in the process. This allowed me to start gently massaging her clit in addition to beating her G-Spot, making this even worse for her

A few seconds after she had finished positioning herself face down and ass up, I saw her eyes roll into the back of her head. Next, her lower body started twerking, her shoulders started twitching, and, as a deafening scream came out of her gagged mouth, a literal stream of her juices shot past my hand onto the mattress. I had never seen a woman squirt in real life, but this was impressive!

For the first time in an hour, I allowed her to catch her breath. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pushed her to the side, rolling her onto her back to watch her pant. Her nostrils flared with every desperate breath while some small tears rolled out of the corners of her eyes. I kneeled next to her head on the mattress, not bothering to release the handcuffs even though they still bound her hands behind her back, so she was now lying on them. I did, however, remove the ball gag to allow her to breathe more freely.

Then I waited. However, while I waited, I noticed something else. My dick was still painfully hard. And, looking down, I realized that I was so damn horny, my pre cum was literally dripping out, forming long strings on its way down before landing on her face. Seeing her sweat-covered skin, her raven hair stuck to her moist face, and her full breasts heaving with every breath making her flat and soft belly rise, I made a decision: Fuck not enjoying this! I would get some release as my final act of revenge on her.

When she finally opened her sleepy eyes, I smiled at her lovingly.

"Please... I can't... please!..." she stammered still breathlessly.

"Can't come anymore?" I asked in a caring tone while stroking her hair, causing her to nod in apparent relief.

"Good," I said. Then, I reached behind me, pulled that huge funky vibrator out of the plastic bag, and shoved it into her pussy before she could do anything to even attempt to stop me. I turned it on, the vibration feature and spinning knobs, before taking a firm hold of her hair, ignoring her groan.

"No! PLEASE, no more! You'll kill me!" she whined.

"How many times did I say those exact words while you did nothing to help me, I wonder? That thing stays inside you until you make me come. You better get to it!"

And with that, I used the hold I had on her hair to pull her face towards my dripping cock. She didn't hesitate for a moment. Neither my dripping pre cum nor the thick, almost frothing coating of her own juices covering my shaft stopped her from opening her mouth and allowing me inside. She had no inhibition about anything, it seemed, as she started to apply that trademark vacuum I had gotten to know from her.

It was obvious how desperate she was to finally make me reach my peak as I watched her legs squirm. Her head flew back and forth on my pole at an amazing speed, while I watched her stomach quiver. And I listened to the smacking sounds of her lips, accompanied by the dull humming sounds of the vibrator going nuts inside her.

Unable to think straight anymore, I reached out a hand and started kneading one of her breasts, completely losing myself in the sensations. Finally, in a last-ditch attempt to concentrate her efforts on my most sensitive parts, she pulled her head back until only the tip of my cock remained in her mouth, and sucked at it as if trying to steal gas from a parked car while massaging my spongy head with her equally spongy tongue.

That did it. I felt my balls being drawn towards my body before a weird, unfamiliar pressure spread throughout my lower stomach. My back started to buckle even before I felt the first spurt of my cum shoot into her eager mouth, and my torso started to spasm. Now it was she who didn't want to stop. She wanted me to give her everything I had and finally free her of the device embedded into her cunt.

After an uncontrollable twitch in my hips, caused by that mind-blowing orgasm I was experiencing, I pulled my cock out of her oral cavity, grabbed it, and started jerking myself off onto her face. Rope after rope of my thick, white sperm landed on her face, coating it almost entirely before shoving it back into her open mouth so she could try and extract even the last few drops.

When I felt my dick slip out of her mouth because it was too soft for her to effectively work it anymore, I reached between her legs and pulled out the vibrator. As I did that, her lower body and thighs went into another trembling fit. Then I turned her onto her side and removed the handcuffs. As soon as her hands were freed, she slowly pulled her arms to her front, as if she was struggling to muster what little strength remained in her body, and placed her hands over her swollen red sex as if to shield it from any further intrusion. Then she just lay there, on her side, covered in sweat, cum, and her own juices, and simply passed out.

At that moment, my consciousness made a short-lived attempt to make itself known, but I quickly suppressed it. My only concern was with the senator's case now. I no longer needed to concern myself with potentially rebuilding a relationship with this woman. She had proven that she placed her sexual pleasure over her son, allowing me to suffer because she enjoyed it all.

But even thinking of that couldn't interfere with my post-orgasmic elation. After all, we caught the senator's henchmen red-handed when breaking into my apartment and messing with my computer. We found more potential evidence of the bank accounts being opened fraudulently in Mom's name. And they didn't know about our move. We even successfully lured them into a trap! And, lastly, I had finally released all the pent-up frustration that had built over days while watching Mom parade around the apartment in her sexy lingerie.

My revenge was finally about to be granted!

Smiling to myself, I walked into the bathroom to clean myself up, convinced we had thought of absolutely everything to keep deceiving the senator and his men.

Interlude 03

September 25th, Late evening, Austin, Texas
As Dallas stood at attention in Fairfield's office, grateful for the older man taking a break from shouting at him, he cursed the senator's damn stepson. This entire operation was turning out to be nothing more than a long concatenation of disasters!

At first, remembering the dressing down he had received after reporting his superior for unnecessarily disposing of a witness, he made sure to follow Fairfield's instructions to the letter. So, when he was ordered to caution the surveillance team and prohibit them from trying to enter the apartment, he did as he was told. But, as the surveillance continued their observations over the following days, they reported events that made it seem like Fairfield had, once again, given orders that were... overly cautious.

The results of monitoring the lawyer's phone calls and emails confirmed that the people supporting Ms. Anderson were effectively fishing for anything useful. They suspected that the senator had something to do with the false charges brought forth against her, but solely because he was the only one who stood to gain anything from all of this, not because they had any clues, let alone incriminating evidence.